the moors were black africans not ara...
Bill

Greenville, NH

#13512 Feb 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to get into a long production with you. Africans are the 1st to enter europe & asia. You need to come to grips with fact that whites weren't always on earth.
Who is debating that?? Obviously humans left Africa and moved into Europe and Asia. There they continued to evolve, mixed with other native human species already in Eurasia, and became the races from Europe and Asia we know today. That happened in the very, very distant past - many tens of thousands of years ago. The notion that white people magically emerged from "Caves" in the very recent human past is laughably and are albino devils is absurd, though, if that's what you're implying.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13513 Feb 22, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is debating that?? Obviously humans left Africa and moved into Europe and Asia. There they continued to evolve, mixed with other native human species already in Eurasia, and became the races from Europe and Asia we know today. That happened in the very, very distant past - many tens of thousands of years ago. The notion that white people magically emerged from "Caves" in the very recent human past is laughably and are albino devils is absurd, though, if that's what you're implying.
Somewhat true. Of course we know they didnt come from caves, but we know they migrated to the caucus mountains. But they did mix with a lot of other nations like you said.
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#13514 Feb 22, 2013
Most_Highs_Image wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhat true. Of course we know they didnt come from caves, but we know they migrated to the caucus mountains. But they did mix with a lot of other nations like you said.
They were a unfortunate off-shoot of the blacks who once left Africa and were trapped after the last Ice age.
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#13515 Feb 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
The Legacy Of The Moors In Spain & Europe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5IzSS6bsDt4XX
bump.....if there are other vids on scholars who know of Moorish history lets see them.
Bill

Greenville, NH

#13516 Feb 22, 2013
He isn't a scholar who knows Moorish history, and he cites no sources whatsoever.

He's a racist and a charlatan. I'm sure you can find lots of videos linked on Stormfront of racists whites talking about "history" - that doesn't make them true.

“Y-DNA * E1b1a / mtDNA * L1c4b”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13517 Feb 22, 2013
&li st=FLlZuvVX2R7F2W90kfiJ3ivg &index=40

Level 2

Location hidden

#13518 Feb 22, 2013
&li st=FLlZuvVX2R7F2W90kfiJ3ivg &index=20
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13519 Feb 22, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
<quoted text> You are the real fool unable to understand basic racial identifications. I broke these four groups into colours in the hopes that some will find it easier to understand. The European is for the most part the white man. The Oriental is the yellow man. The Indian or mongroid is the red man and the African is the Black man. Now when I break people down like this it is easy to see where the different types of people come from in terms of misogenation. The Maghreb are a mixed people what percentage exactly that is anyone's guess. Bottom line is they are not homogenous in terms of their genetic make up so can not be the indigenous people of North Africa! If you think what I'm saying is wrong go and get anyone who considers themselves Margeb or Berber and tell them to do a DNA test. Without putting my personal life out in the open I can tell you for sure that the results will confirm them to be mixed.
Your racial categories were created by racist Euroimperialists barely out of Medieval mindset... and they are believed today only by lowlife racist simpletons... in other words, people like YOU.

Nearly everyone is mixed... that is only one of the reasons why your scheme of racial classication is bull dooky.

So your ancestors were handmaidens to Arab imperialism, and helped the Arabs slave and exploit Africans... how nice for you.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13520 Feb 22, 2013
Most_Highs_Image wrote:
<quoted text>
The WHAT mountains? It's spelled CAUCASUS. Halfwit.

And no,“whites” don't originate in the Caucasus. They were in Anatolia, Balkans, northern Mideast, steppes... and the first of them was in Europe by 45k yrs ago. At that time some of the ancestors of “whites” were in Afghanistan. Europeans are mixed, after all.

Why don't you actually study the real information rather than babbling Afronazi nonsense based on racism and the teachings of charlatans? As it is, you remain a clown.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13521 Feb 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
They were a unfortunate off-shoot of the blacks who once left Africa and were trapped after the last Ice age.
Wrong again, boy.

Cro-Magnon entered Europe during an interglacial. They were already “white”, having already clearly European characteristics. And “whites” are mixed with several other types, who were elsewhere evolving into “whites” just the same... Aryans in Afghanistan area, Uralics in western Siberia-Russia, Mideastern Neolithics in the Mideast.

You're a halfwit, boy. You have no education. You're a racist.

Slit your wrists now.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13522 Feb 22, 2013
Bill wrote:
He isn't a scholar who knows Moorish history, and he cites no sources whatsoever.
He's a racist and a charlatan. I'm sure you can find lots of videos linked on Stormfront of racists whites talking about "history" - that doesn't make them true.
Exactly... the heroes of these Afronazis are just as much frauds, charlatans and sociopaths as the Stormfront types.

That includes Runuoko Rashidi, José Pimienta-Buey, Clyde Winters, David Imhotep and the rest.

Level 2

Location hidden

#13523 Feb 22, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, this is the final straw that has broken the camel's back! You're really fucking stupid for mentioning "Their primary Y-type, C." This truly confesses your ignorance. Number one, you can't make that comparison because Luzia dosen't have a confirmed Y-DNA Haplogroup. Two, she's was a female, which does not possess a Y chromosome, women are only comprised of 'XX' and last but not least, to even make that statement or allude to what you're alluding to, one would need DNA from either her brother, father or uncle,(her father's brother). With that said WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY "Their primary Y-type, C, is common in eastern Asia, SE Asia, Oceania, and Siberia."
You shouldn't make such idiotic uneducated assumptions, you fucking worthy of death cave monkey! Fuck off, you're stupid and extremely dumb!
Everyone, please not exactly how uneducated and stupid this fucking fraud is...SMH
Bump

Level 2

Location hidden

#13524 Feb 22, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean, "clarify evidence"? Do you not understand what the definition of "evidence" is?
Physical evidence, meaning:
No settlements
No DNA
No African articles
and
No cultural, artistic, or archaeological parallels between the Americas and West Africa.
Instead of being a smart ass, you should have just answered my question. Ok, you meant ‘physical evidence’.

My understanding of the term evidence is that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof. Sometime that makes plan or clear, an indication or sign. In a court setting, data presented to a court or jury in proof of facts in issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses, records, documents, or objects.

It is agreed that the Vikings discovered America before Columbus, but when the Vikings first reached the Americas they met people who already had been in the Americas for many thousands of years. They met a group of short Africans to whom the Vikings called ‘Skraelings’. The Vikings themselves said the Skraelings looked like African pygmies.

*Oleson, Tryggvi, J.(1963). Early Voyages and Northern Approaches, p. 9. Toronto: McCleeland, and Stewart Limited*

In the eighteenth century, on one of his voyages, Captain Cook stopped at the tip of South America. Cook said the language of the little people sounded like “so many guttural and clicking sounds.”

*Darwin, C.(1909). The Voyage of the Beagle, pp. 210-211. P.F. Collier and Son: New York.*

How long would the Africa to South America trip take by boat? To answer this question we shall draw from an experiment conducted by Dr. Allen Bombard in 1964. He was a physician from Liberia. Bombard was well aware of the ocean currents off the African coast that run like conveyor belts to the Americas and back. Without an oar, sail or rudder, he drifted in the current from Africa to the Americas in a documented 52 days.

*Van Sertima, I.(1992). African Presence in Early America, p. 71. New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction Publishers.*

http://oceanmotion.org/html/impact/conveyor.h...

http://education.nationalgeographic.com/educa...
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13525 Feb 22, 2013
Could have, would have, should have... but in fact there is no evidence for Africans sailing here, nor of any African Skraelings, lol.

There is discussion about the identity of these Skraelings. Inuit? Beokuk? But it is certain they were Native Americans of one sort or another.
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#13526 Feb 22, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0dNyrA8M-rUXX&list=FLlZuv VX2R7F2W90kfiJ3ivg&index=2 0
good
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#13527 Feb 22, 2013
They met a group of short Africans to whom the Vikings called ‘Skraelings’. The Vikings themselves said the Skraelings looked like African pygmies.

The First Americans Were Africans: Documented Evidence By David Imhotep, David Imhotep Ph.D.
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#13528 Feb 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
They met a group of short Africans to whom the Vikings called ‘Skraelings’. The Vikings themselves said the Skraelings looked like African pygmies.
The First Americans Were Africans: Documented Evidence By David Imhotep, David Imhotep Ph.D.
some scientist believe the first americans were related to australian aboriginals

saw the recvonstructed face of the woman they reckon was the first american

Level 2

Location hidden

#13529 Feb 22, 2013
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1068950.stm

"So Abubakar equipped 200 ships filled with men and the same number equipped with gold, water, and provisions, enough to last them for years…they departed and a long time passed before anyone came back. Then one ship returned and we asked the captain what news they brought.

He said,'Yes, Oh Sultan, we travelled for a long time until there appeared in the open sea a river with a powerful current…the other ships went on ahead, but when they reached that place, they did not return and no more was seen of them…As for me, I went about at once and did not enter the river.'

The Sultan got ready 2,000 ships, 1,000 for himself and the men whom he took with him, and 1,000 for water and provisions. He left me to deputise for him and embarked on the Atlantic Ocean with his men. That was the last we saw of him and all those who were with him.

And so, I became king in my own right."
Mansa Musa, talking to Syrian scholar Al-Umari

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/africa/feat...

Level 2

Location hidden

#13530 Feb 22, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
some scientist believe the first americans were related to australian aboriginals
saw the recvonstructed face of the woman they reckon was the first american
Yes, some scientist do believe that; however, I disagree, as I currently live in Australia and have so for the past seven years and I come into contact with the Indigenous (Aboriginal) population on a daily basis. I will say, not completely dissimilar, but in my opinion, she's better represented by the diversity within the so called African American group.

Just for shits and giggles, we can have a desktop anthropological study with comparisons below.

https://www.google.com.au/search...

Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13531 Feb 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
LOL!!! David Imhotep, as big a fraud as Clyde Winters or the infamous charlatan Ivan van Sertima. I have seen “Imhotep”(his real name is Jones) lying in TV interviews, blatantly misrepresenting the known data, hoping his audience wouldn't know the difference.

There were no Africans in America until 1492.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Uber Phishy 1,683,432
Hahaha! Black men think women desire them! 5 min Negus AfricaAfric... 15
ttt is not white 47 min Lady Majestic Rising 21
Black rulership in Eroupe during the Dark Ages? (Dec '10) 50 min MICHAELWILEY 720
BLACKS and SUNGLASSES ! What's up with that? (Oct '11) 1 hr okiepokie 63
Teenapers courageously carjack 81 yo woman 1 hr cave beast slayer 2
As the toilet swirls... 1 hr Negus AfricaAfric... 8
Racist White People on MLK Day. 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 99
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 5 hr Harrisson 254
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 6 hr Savant 119
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 7 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web