the moors were black africans not ara...

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#13450 Feb 21, 2013
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13451 Feb 21, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, please provide me with 'your' definition of 'Eurasian'.
Eurasian means the people of the OOA migration. The entire diversity of non-Africans. They differentiated in Eurasia after all.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13452 Feb 21, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep it in context to the comments made by the politician. Australian Aborigines were part of the definition and not a means to an end of my argument.
In one transcript, Beason and two other Republican legislators were talking about economic development in Greene County and the customers at one of its largest employers, Greenetrack casino in Eutaw.
"That's y'all's Indians," one Republican said.
"They're aborigines, but they're not Indians," Beason replied.
This is in the context of development for gaming purposes in Alabama, similar to so called Native Americans and Casinos in California.
The one Republican is inadvertantly alluding to the so called 'black' people in Alabama being Indians as they are in California, in respect to gaming development and what not, but Beason's reply inadvertantly sets him straight when he states "They're aborigines, but they're not Indians,"
He's not being racists, he's telling the truth!
An Alabama Republican politician, that's what you're discussing? Who CARES?

Black people? Meaning AA's? LOL... they are not aboriginal to America. To AFRICA, yes.

There were no Africans here before Columbus. There is still NO evidence for any.

The people of California were not black. They were Native American, mostly speakers of Penutian, Hokan and Uto-Aztecan languages.

“Y-DNA * E1b1a / mtDNA * L1c4b”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13453 Feb 21, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
How come there's no African art that looks like this?
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/shakzu/shak...
It may be because of the development of ‘independent’ culture. Similar to the accepted fact the so called African Americans are descendants of Africans, but the cultures are very different, but still share some similarities, such as pouring libations in Africa, but in the United States some say their pouring out liquor for their loved ones that are gone.

I am in no archaeological or anthropological position to draw conclusions around a comparison with Olmecs and Africans, but I believe the phenotype of some of the Olmec archaeology, in comparison to some African phenotypes can’t be and should not be ignored.

“Y-DNA * E1b1a / mtDNA * L1c4b”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13454 Feb 21, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
An Alabama Republican politician, that's what you're discussing? Who CARES?
Black people? Meaning AA's? LOL... they are not aboriginal to America. To AFRICA, yes.
There were no Africans here before Columbus. There is still NO evidence for any.
The people of California were not black. They were Native American, mostly speakers of Penutian, Hokan and Uto-Aztecan languages.
Interesting how you miss the point. I'm not inferring that the so called native american in california are black, well at least not the Asiatic Mongoloids.

WRONG! There is evidence that Africans were in the Americas pre Columbus and pre Clovis!

It is agreed that the Vikings discovered America before Columbus, but when the Vikings first reached the Americas they met people who already had been in the Americas for many thousands of years. They met a group of short Africans to whom the Vikings called ‘Skraelings’. The Vikings themselves said the Skraelings looked like African pygmies.

Oleson, Tryggvi, J.(1963). Early Voyages and Northern Approaches, p. 9. Toronto: McCleeland, and Stewart Limited

Luzia - Her facial features include a narrow, oval cranium, projecting face and pronounced chin, strikingly dissimilar to most native Americans and their indigenous Siberian forebears. Anthropologists have variously described Luzia's features as resembling those of Africans, Indigenous Australians, Melanesians and the Negritos of Southeast Asia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luzia_Woman

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13455 Feb 21, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a load of gibberish. Noah got 2 of every animal, because those animals are here today. So he got 2 capybaras from S America, 2 possums from N America, 2 wildebeest from Africa, 2 tapirs from the Malayan rainforest, 2 wallabies from Australia, 2 kiwis from New Zealand, 2 giant pandas from China, 2 reindeer from the Eurasian Arctic... right?
You should listen to science. As a pagan I am more in touch with the science and knowledge of the past, and as a well-educated modern person, I know science and history far better than is possible for a Bible-addled Afronazi such as yourself.
No after noah took the animals off they either migrated, or were taken elsewhere in time. And speaking of being bible-addled have you ever read any of Flavious Josephus' works. Read it and youll have a better understanding.

“Y-DNA * E1b1a / mtDNA * L1c4b”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13456 Feb 21, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
An Alabama Republican politician, that's what you're discussing? Who CARES?
Black people? Meaning AA's? LOL... they are not aboriginal to America. To AFRICA, yes.
There were no Africans here before Columbus. There is still NO evidence for any.
The people of California were not black. They were Native American, mostly speakers of Penutian, Hokan and Uto-Aztecan languages.
In the eighteenth century, on one of his voyages, Captain Cook stopped at the tip of South America. Cook said the language of the little people sounded like “so many guttural and clicking sounds.”

Darwin, C.(1909). The Voyage of the Beagle, pp. 210-211. P.F. Collier and Son: New York.

This is further evidence of a South American Proto-American linguistic link with Africa, as the click language is the oldest language existing in the world today. Some Southern and East African ethnic groups still utilize click language.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#13457 Feb 21, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be because of the development of ‘independent’ culture.
No amount of "independent" African culture could have or would have produced anything that looked like this:

http://davidderrick.files.wordpress.com/2007/...
Jola Atika wrote:
Similar to the accepted fact the so called African Americans are descendants of Africans, but the cultures are very different, but still share some similarities, such as pouring libations in Africa, but in the United States some say their pouring out liquor for their loved ones that are gone.
You're comparing two completely different things.

Much of our current culture is obviously artificial and European based (westernized)

In places like South America, where African Diasporans have had less Western Culture shoved down their throats, there are obvious African derived cultural elements among them, even five hundred years after their separation from the continent.

Among Olmec society, are no parallels between them and any specific African group of people.

They had a writing system that was unrelated to any African writing system.

They had art that bared no resemblances to not only African art, but African people, and, in fact, look more like East Asians.

People trying to claim these people look like stereotypical West Africans overlook the plain fact that there were no Africans doing or building the things Olmecs were doing and building during the same rough time period.

There are simply no parallels to be drawn here.
Jola Atika wrote:
I am in no archaeological or anthropological position to draw conclusions around a comparison with Olmecs and Africans, but I believe the phenotype of some of the Olmec archaeology, in comparison to some African phenotypes can’t be and should not be ignored.
No, what's being ignored is the blatant LACK OF EVIDENCE linking Africa with the Americas!!

People keep trying to purport that there is some connection based on Olmec heads, but COMPLETELY IGNORING the heads that DON'T resemble stereotypical Black people, the art that looks Asian, and the complete LACK of DNA, settlements, cultural Ocean Craft, and other artifacts that would substantiate Africans being here.

It's the afrocentrists that are ignoring things, not me.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#13458 Feb 21, 2013
"cultural Ocean Craft"

cultural parallels, ocean craft.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#13459 Feb 21, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how you miss the point. I'm not inferring that the so called native american in california are black, well at least not the Asiatic Mongoloids.
WRONG! There is evidence that Africans were in the Americas pre Columbus and pre Clovis!
It is agreed that the Vikings discovered America before Columbus, but when the Vikings first reached the Americas they met people who already had been in the Americas for many thousands of years. They met a group of short Africans to whom the Vikings called ‘Skraelings’. The Vikings themselves said the Skraelings looked like African pygmies.
Oleson, Tryggvi, J.(1963). Early Voyages and Northern Approaches, p. 9. Toronto: McCleeland, and Stewart Limited
Luzia - Her facial features include a narrow, oval cranium, projecting face and pronounced chin, strikingly dissimilar to most native Americans and their indigenous Siberian forebears. Anthropologists have variously described Luzia's features as resembling those of Africans, Indigenous Australians, Melanesians and the Negritos of Southeast Asia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luzia_Woman
Nothing in that or any other scholarly article made any mention of African people inhabiting the Americas.

Walter Neves specifically said that the Luzia skull was most akin to Australian Aboriginal peoples.

Australians are not Africans. No one thinks Africans inhabited America that early except afrocentrists.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#13460 Feb 21, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
In the eighteenth century, on one of his voyages, Captain Cook stopped at the tip of South America. Cook said the language of the little people sounded like “so many guttural and clicking sounds.”
Darwin, C.(1909). The Voyage of the Beagle, pp. 210-211. P.F. Collier and Son: New York.
This is further evidence of a South American Proto-American linguistic link with Africa, as the click language is the oldest language existing in the world today. Some Southern and East African ethnic groups still utilize click language.
Which South American group(s) are you referring to specifically?
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#13461 Feb 21, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Afronazi cultboy.
They look like Native Americans. There are Youtubes which juxtapose pics of Natives with those heads. Obviously that is who they are.
Plus, as the evidence I posted proved, and from legitimate archaeologists, not fringe cult nutballs like your sources, the Olmecs were from Soconusco.
Hint: Soconusco is NOT in Africa!
Back to the streetcorner, boy!
If they look "native", they are Black Natives. I've seen the dumb vid. 1) it's NOT done by a scholar 2) it's not credible 3)the vid does not take into account that each stone head is of a different person, when it erroneously tries to prove the stone heads aren't depictions of real PPL.

The Coe tourist piece proves nothing, since it leaves out the Olmec heads.
Goddess of Love

Hayward, CA

#13462 Feb 21, 2013
A lot of Italians and Spainards natives have dark complexions like Brazilians. Dummy! Original native Italians and Spainards had blond hair and blue eyes... When the Moors migrated to these countries and intermarried with the native women, the children ended up with darker hair and skin.
PrinceJamal wrote:
Moors where arab and berber jihadist not blacks. and they ruled spain for 700 hondered years.
if the moors where blacks alot of italians and spaniards would have looked like brazlians by now.
stop claiming everything!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#13463 Feb 21, 2013
IsraeliteAA wrote:
You are 100% correct. the AA's and West Africans are the Moors. Always have been and always will be. Funny the Arabs want to steal this, too. They think because they conquered North Africa they somehow have rights to our ancient accomplishments. They are good for nothing.
AA are from West Africa and have F-all to do with the Moors!

“Y-DNA * E1b1a / mtDNA * L1c4b”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13464 Feb 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>AA are from West Africa and have F-all to do with the Moors!
Many Moors were from West Africa, Senegal and Mali to be exact, even the areas now known as Gambia and Guinea-Bissau!

“Y-DNA * E1b1a / mtDNA * L1c4b”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13465 Feb 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>AA are from West Africa and have F-all to do with the Moors!
I am considered AA and I've underwent extensive DNA genetic testing regarding my ancestry. I first tested with DNA Solutions in Victoria Australia and my most recent analysis was performed by 23andMe. It is confirmed that I share paternal ancestry (a paternal ancestor in common) with Berbers and Arabs from Morocco (Casablanca and Figuig) and Felupe-Djola (Jola) in Senegal and Guinea-Bissau.

The aforemention groups partly comprised the Almoravid Dynasty and assisted the Islamic expansion, not only in North/Northwest Africa, but of course in Iberia as well.

You stand corrected!
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13466 Feb 21, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
In the eighteenth century, on one of his voyages, Captain Cook stopped at the tip of South America. Cook said the language of the little people sounded like “so many guttural and clicking sounds.”
Darwin, C.(1909). The Voyage of the Beagle, pp. 210-211. P.F. Collier and Son: New York.
This is further evidence of a South American Proto-American linguistic link with Africa, as the click language is the oldest language existing in the world today. Some Southern and East African ethnic groups still utilize click language.
That is nowhere near proof of anything. Where are these click languages? Nobody studying Native languages ever heard them. You're an ass.

You jump from people to people.. none of it connects. Do we have ANY evidence of seafaring by Khoisan? No.

You're a sock puppet changing the subject because of the posting of comtemporary pics confirming that the Berbers of both ancient and Medieval times were not black.

That's right, the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years... whatchagonnado, sockpuppet?

You Afronazis are pathetic losers.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13467 Feb 21, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Moors were from West Africa, Senegal and Mali to be exact, even the areas now known as Gambia and Guinea-Bissau!
Black Moors were from those areas. Most Moors were not black, and were Berbers from the Maghreb.

Perhaps in Timbouktou we would have found a majority of blacks among Moor, but not in Iberia. This is proven by multiple evidence.

The fact that your W African ancestors were raped by Berbers and Arabs is not unusual, nor pertinent. Who cares?
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13468 Feb 21, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
If they look "native", they are Black Natives. I've seen the dumb vid. 1) it's NOT done by a scholar 2) it's not credible 3)the vid does not take into account that each stone head is of a different person, when it erroneously tries to prove the stone heads aren't depictions of real PPL.
The Coe tourist piece proves nothing, since it leaves out the Olmec heads.
You lying piece of shit.

The Coe article does discuss heads, notably the older ones found in Soconusco which show that the giant stone head genre originated there. The rest of the article proves that the Olmecs themselves originated in Soconusco. It describes multiple archaeological sites confirming that, due to pottery styles and materials used. Of course since you can't understand archaeological literature, being uneducated and a dolt, you have no idea what you read, boy. Sit down and shut up and let those of us with knowledge speak on these matters.

And this is the Moorish thread, boy! LOL... just as I said, I post evidence, you ignore it and change the subject, accompanied by an army of sock puppets.

You're an asshole and I've called you on it... you behaved exactly as I said you would. Fuck you, boy.

MAGHREB: predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13469 Feb 21, 2013
Goddess of Love wrote:
A lot of Italians and Spainards natives have dark complexions like Brazilians. Dummy! Original native Italians and Spainards had blond hair and blue eyes... When the Moors migrated to these countries and intermarried with the native women, the children ended up with darker hair and skin.
<quoted text>
Wrong. Many in Spain and Italy were already dark. They are Mediterranean. They have Mideastern Neolithic DNA mixed in with indigenous and Aryan DNA.

The DNA left by Moors in Spain has been analyzed. It is almost entirely of Eurasian type, the same types found in the Maghreb.

You Afronazis have no case.

MAGHREB: predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years---PROVEN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats plan pointless filibuster of Gorsuch ... 3 min ugly monkeys 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,509,267
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 min Bill 1,425
Best Guard Dog 8 min KIP 21
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 14 min Dan Snow 2,079
Why do Hispanic women like having sex with blac... (Oct '11) 19 min Real 284
White men are the solution for the single black... 27 min The Power Of Mast... 152
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 2 hr What The 31
More from around the web