the moors were black africans not ara...
IDOMA NASI

UK

#13104 Feb 12, 2013
Philosophy is a African concept, not a European one. All these so called famous sayings and quotes are nothing new to the indigenous people from the mother land. What goes around comes around is a basic concept which dictates we as a people are entitled to what is coming to us. Go to a old white person in the west and ask them about life they'll tell you enjoy it while your young. Go to a old African in a village and ask them what is life they'll tell you it's for you to find out and tell me when we meet again.
BWL AE is back

Corpus Christi, TX

#13105 Feb 12, 2013
First Fact, boy...Most Moors were African, but here the kicker that you mofos just cannot grasp...NORTH AFRICA HAS NEVER BEEN BLACK AFRICAN BOY!!!

SECONDLY, THE MOORS HAD LITTLE OR NO INFLUENCE ON EUROPEAN CIVILIZATION...NADA.

MOORS WERE FROM NORTH AFRICA, BERBER CONVERTS....

Here let me settle this...We will let actual MOORS state their side of the story.

Al-Maqdisi [tenth century] wrote,“... As for the Zanji, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence.”

Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR)(d. 1406CE) added that blacks are “only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings.”

Ibn Hazam(A MOOR)(eleventh century) Wrote. "Negroes in africa neither have books, nor sciences or histories"

Berbers=Moors and there is NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

The Berbers belong to a powerful, formidable, and numerous people; a true people like so many others, the world has seen - like the Arabs, the Persians, the Greeks and the Romans.-- Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar

The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain]-Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar

signed,

Reality

P.S.

I'm calling
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#13107 Feb 12, 2013
BWL AE is back wrote:
First Fact, boy...Most Moors were African, but here the kicker that you mofos just cannot grasp...NORTH AFRICA HAS NEVER BEEN BLACK AFRICAN BOY!!!
Here let me settle this...We will let actual MOORS state their side of the story.
Al-Maqdisi [tenth century] wrote,“... As for the Zanji, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence.”
Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR)(d. 1406CE) added that blacks are “only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings.”
Ibn Hazam(A MOOR)(eleventh century) Wrote. "Negroes in africa neither have books, nor sciences or histories"
The Berbers belong to a powerful, formidable, and numerous people; a true people like so many others, the world has seen - like the Arabs, the Persians, the Greeks and the Romans.-- Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar
The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain]-Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar
signed,
Reality
P.S.
I'm calling
This alone proves that the Berbers were not black... and they were most of the Moors.

End of story.... now let's laugh at the Afronazis who will continue to prevaricate and prove what dropouts they really are.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#13108 Feb 12, 2013
Most_Highs_Image wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually i have plenty of college btw fool. I guess lies and good for nothing dna is what you like. I have nothing else to talk about with a pagan!
F you.. you bigot... you will deal with pagans when we say so.

You're not a Moor, boy! You're an Afro-whitey Yank with an attitude problem and identity crisis.

DNA is real science... but what would you know about that, dropout?
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#13109 Feb 12, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
Capitalism within the west has reached it's peak and is now dying a slow death. Europe economically is essentially finished. Africa is still fresh and ready to claim its poll position.
I'm entirely in favor of 3rd world development, properous Africa, etc., but your notion that the global capitalist system is falling is nuts. They are not falling anywhere. They still control the world.

If Europe fell it would take the entire world down with it. Would your joy over whitey's poverty be greater than the anguish at seeing many millions in the world starve? Because that is what would happen.

Your idiotic reactionism is useless. You're no revolutionary... you're just another smallminded bigot who sees the world through a clenched sphincter.
pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

#13111 Feb 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
This alone proves that the Berbers were not black... and they were most of the Moors.
End of story.... now let's laugh at the Afronazis who will continue to prevaricate and prove what dropouts they really are.
come of it baross he said like two quotes and your acting like months of vids and links debunk dosent count

i could say consult al jahiz etc

i wont even bother reply to the ridicolous notion that berbers were never black
Jake

Bronx, NY

#13113 Feb 12, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
Philosophy is a African concept, not a European one. All these so called famous sayings and quotes are nothing new to the indigenous people from the mother land. What goes around comes around is a basic concept which dictates we as a people are entitled to what is coming to us. Go to a old white person in the west and ask them about life they'll tell you enjoy it while your young. Go to a old African in a village and ask them what is life they'll tell you it's for you to find out and tell me when we meet again.
You didn't answer the request, kkknnneee gggrrroooo. Name the YTs whom you took those quotes from. Let me know if you don't know and I'll provide their names for you.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#13114 Feb 12, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
come of it baross he said like two quotes and your acting like months of vids and links debunk dosent count
i could say consult al jahiz etc
i wont even bother reply to the ridicolous notion that berbers were never black
You've debunked nothing. Plus, we've already proven that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.

Most Moors in Iberia were non-black Berbers. That is confirmed by a lot of evidence, and you have nothing to counter it.

You lose. Scientific and historical facts win.

I'll stay on the side of science, while you Afronazis continue to muddle around in your mental fog of racism and hysterical sociopathic desire to rape pearlybottomed slave girls.

Pendejo.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#13115 Feb 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You've debunked nothing. Plus, we've already proven that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.
Most Moors in Iberia were non-black Berbers. That is confirmed by a lot of evidence, and you have nothing to counter it.
You lose. Scientific and historical facts win.
I'll stay on the side of science, while you Afronazis continue to muddle around in your mental fog of racism and hysterical sociopathic desire to rape pearlybottomed slave girls.
Pendejo.
But we know that Black Moors did rise to power though. So who where these blacks that had a run in the Moorish reign of Spain? So we can give them proper respect and distinction.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#13117 Feb 12, 2013
BWL AE is back wrote:
signed,
Reality
P.S.
I'm calling
Dude brother has been rising up in politicals ranks for a longtime now. Benjamin Banneker drew out the blueprint for the White House and brother build it. Mansa Musa was and still is one of the richest men in history. Not a Berber but a BlackaMoor showed Columbus America. If it wasnt for BLACKS NO OTHER NON-WHITE RACE WILL HAVE CIVIL RIGHTS AND ETC IN AMERICA. Yall say we weak but we STOOD UP TO THE OPPRESSOR KNOWINF WE WERE OUTNUMBERED,OUT GUNNED,UNMODERNIZED,UNEDUCATED , AND UNWANTED. Other races stood by and tried to hide hoping they wouldnt be next. Talking bout what we havinh done. They hide it. Word like whitewash and decieve are not in the dictionarg for nothing. Barro cant believe you cosign this bs, you a pain sometime but you know Africa and African accomplishments and contributions. Crispus Attack started off the revolution ask how he was free then.
BWL AE is back

Corpus Christi, TX

#13118 Feb 12, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> Dude brother has been rising up in politicals ranks for a longtime now. Benjamin Banneker drew out the blueprint for the White House and brother build it. Mansa Musa was and still is one of the richest men in history. Not a Berber but a BlackaMoor showed Columbus America. If it wasnt for BLACKS NO OTHER NON-WHITE RACE WILL HAVE CIVIL RIGHTS AND ETC IN AMERICA. Yall say we weak but we STOOD UP TO THE OPPRESSOR KNOWINF WE WERE OUTNUMBERED,OUT GUNNED,UNMODERNIZED,UNEDUCATED , AND UNWANTED. Other races stood by and tried to hide hoping they wouldnt be next. Talking bout what we havinh done. They hide it. Word like whitewash and decieve are not in the dictionarg for nothing. Barro cant believe you cosign this bs, you a pain sometime but you know Africa and African accomplishments and contributions. Crispus Attack started off the revolution ask how he was free then.
Sometimes REALITY needs to be shown, my lost afrocentric friend.

look up these writings and you will find them to be true....

You see sub-saharan african has just been a source of labor and cannon fodder for many centuries.... Arabs first then the european..and btw ...Arabs and Africans are still enslaving to this very day..... But you hate whitey lol

Learn the truth....not fabrications of history..

Listen to Barros. He teaches true history but without the shock treatment.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13119 Feb 12, 2013
BWL AE is back wrote:
<quoted text>
You see sub-saharan african has just been a source of labor and cannon fodder for many centuries.... Arabs first then the european..and btw ...Arabs and Africans are still enslaving to this very day..... But you hate whitey lol
Lmbao...you have absolutely no fcking clue as to what you are on about...none!

If you think that the Moors had no influence on Europe...again...retard....Eur ope was and always has been void of any natural resources...they have zilch...none...nada!

They either stole or received what they have from outside sources as they came into the country!

This is a social,economic,geographic,pol itical and natural fact of history...it is the very reason that whites have been so cunning,ruthless and vile...towards all others...because for them it has been a matter of either lie,steal,cheat and kill or die of starvation!

Fact not fiction!

You're ancestors have lied to you and everyone else that will listen...they have falsified so much of what you now know as history/fact!

*AS A MATTER OF FACT...EUROPEANS DAMN NEAR WORSHIPED AFRICANS IN THE EARLY TIMES OF EUROPEAN SOCIETIES DEVELOPMENT...THIS IS WHY BLACKS ARE IN THE EARLY FAMILY COAT OF ARMS AND PAINTINGS OF EUROPE!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#13120 Feb 12, 2013
BWL AE is back wrote:
<quoted text>
Barros...wouldn't know the truth if it had sucked him off in the middle of the street in broad daylight...just this very morning!

He is a slave...with a slave mentality..doing nothing more than spewing what is basically white supremacist history...he has not clue as to what he's on about...none...he is also clearly a person who hates blacks....because others have told him to...he has personal issues...of self hatred that's his real problem!

He would sell his mother for two dollars...if it would get him a pat on the head by whites!

So no one here is surprised that you would agree with what he says!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#13121 Feb 12, 2013
Typing Correction: your ancestors not you're....

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#13122 Feb 12, 2013
I LOVE THE WAY THAT WHITES/EUROPEANS ARE BLIND TO THE CRIMES THAT THEY HAVE COMMITTED AGAINST HUMANITY...THE MURDERS,THE LIES AND THE THEFT THAT THEY HAVE EMBRACED AND BENEFITED FROM!

AND THE WAY THAT THEY ARE NOW INCAPABLE OF SEEING THEIR VERY OWN BEHAVIOR FOR WHAT IT IS...NOW THEIR CHILDREN WALK AROUND BLINDLY,BOLDLY...WITH OUT A FCKING CLUE...

PROCLAIMING THINGS THAT ARE HISTORICALLY,CULTURALLY ,POLITICALLY AND JUST PLAIN LOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE...EVEN WHEN SOME OF THEIR VERY OWN HISTORIANS,SCIENTIST,WRITERS AND ARTIST HAVE COME RIGHT OUT AND TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT THINGS!

I MEAN HAVE THEM TELL IT...THERE WERE THIS MYSTERIOUSLY PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE OF AFRICA...WHO JUST POPPED UP...FROM OUT OF NOWHERE...WHO WERE NEVER EVEN OF AFRICAN DESCENT!

*TO THIS VERY DAY...THEY ARE STILL DOING THE VERY SAME THINGS THAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE...TOPPLING FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS,INVADING OTHER COUNTRIES,LYING,STIGMATIZING OTHER POLITICAL LEADERS AND ATTEMPTING TO EXPAND THEIR EMPIRE AND TO SPREAD THE LIES OF WHITE SUPREMACY!

ALL UNDER THE GUISE OF GOD,FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY!

IN THE MEANTIME...HATRED,ANGER AND DISCRIMINATION IS VERY MUCH ALIVE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...HELL THE LEADERS OF THIS COUNTRY CAN'T EVEN COME TOGETHER...WHY?....BECAUSE WHITE MEN HAVE TOO MUCH OF A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT AND TOO MUCH HATRED FOR ANYONE THAT IS NOT LIKE THEM...THIS IS WHY THE PRESIDENT IS HATED SO MUCH!

AND SAY WHAT YOU WILL ANYONE...BUT NOOOO THEY NEVER HATED BILL CLINTON NOR ANY OTHER WHITE MALE PRESIDENT THIS MUCH!
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#13123 Feb 12, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>But we know that Black Moors did rise to power though. So who where these blacks that had a run in the Moorish reign of Spain? So we can give them proper respect and distinction.
They were West Africans, such as Mande and Fulani, and also the southernmost Berber tribes south of the Atlas, who often were black or mixed, as they are today. The almoravides arose from out of that region, in what is now Morocco and Mauritania.

Black Africans were among the "Moors" as equals as well as slaves.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#13124 Feb 12, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
I LOVE THE WAY THAT WHITES/EUROPEANS ARE BLIND TO THE CRIMES THAT THEY HAVE COMMITTED AGAINST HUMANITY...THE MURDERS,THE LIES AND THE THEFT THAT THEY HAVE EMBRACED AND BENEFITED FROM!
AND THE WAY THAT THEY ARE NOW INCAPABLE OF SEEING THEIR VERY OWN BEHAVIOR FOR WHAT IT IS...NOW THEIR CHILDREN WALK AROUND BLINDLY,BOLDLY...WITH OUT A FCKING CLUE...
PROCLAIMING THINGS THAT ARE HISTORICALLY,CULTURALLY ,POLITICALLY AND JUST PLAIN LOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE...EVEN WHEN SOME OF THEIR VERY OWN HISTORIANS,SCIENTIST,WRITERS AND ARTIST HAVE COME RIGHT OUT AND TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT THINGS!
I MEAN HAVE THEM TELL IT...THERE WERE THIS MYSTERIOUSLY PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE OF AFRICA...WHO JUST POPPED UP...FROM OUT OF NOWHERE...WHO WERE NEVER EVEN OF AFRICAN DESCENT!
*TO THIS VERY DAY...THEY ARE STILL DOING THE VERY SAME THINGS THAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE...TOPPLING FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS,INVADING OTHER COUNTRIES,LYING,STIGMATIZING OTHER POLITICAL LEADERS AND ATTEMPTING TO EXPAND THEIR EMPIRE AND TO SPREAD THE LIES OF WHITE SUPREMACY!
ALL UNDER THE GUISE OF GOD,FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY!
IN THE MEANTIME...HATRED,ANGER AND DISCRIMINATION IS VERY MUCH ALIVE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...HELL THE LEADERS OF THIS COUNTRY CAN'T EVEN COME TOGETHER...WHY?....BECAUSE WHITE MEN HAVE TOO MUCH OF A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT AND TOO MUCH HATRED FOR ANYONE THAT IS NOT LIKE THEM...THIS IS WHY THE PRESIDENT IS HATED SO MUCH!
AND SAY WHAT YOU WILL ANYONE...BUT NOOOO THEY NEVER HATED BILL CLINTON NOR ANY OTHER WHITE MALE PRESIDENT THIS MUCH!
This is politics and not pertinent to the topic.

However, let it be noted that while your description does fit racist whites in the USA, there are many who do not think like that, who voted for Obama, who are not or at least attemping not to be racist.

Indeed the right wing has treated Obama like crap, and much of it has distinct racist aspects.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#13125 Feb 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
This is politics and not pertinent to the topic.
However, let it be noted that while your description does fit racist whites in the USA, there are many who do not think like that, who voted for Obama, who are not or at least attemping not to be racist.
Indeed the right wing has treated Obama like crap, and much of it has distinct racist aspects.
And where pray tell do you suppose that politics come from...are they not derived from both the dominant system in place(those who support it and it's founding ideas!)and from those who seek to change or assist that culture in evolving?

How does this not play a part in racism/white supremacy...do you even understand what white supremacy is...how it works and the impact that it's had on both history and the mindset of so called "minorities"...do you even understand the psychological implications of one walking around and referring themselves as a so called minority?

One: I never stated that all whites thought this,did this or valued this or that idea,objective or outcome...I stated this and I'd never do so...why?...because I've been to many places and have known many people with various mentalities and perspectives on the world and the people in it!

But yes America is riddled with white racism....this can't be denied(and I didn't come up with this conclusion on my own)except by people who wish to ignore reality...because it's less appealing to them!

Am I crying that someone is holding me back....no never...I'm merely stating a fact...I have achieved much as an individual and I will continue to do so...regardless of this fact..but yes most white people are in fact racist!

Two: my comments to you or about you...are I believe dead on...you have some very serious personal issues...this much is blatantly obvious...if Stevie wonder were here on Topix...he'd see this clearly!

Three and finally:

YOU DON'T HAVE TO HATE ALL BLACK PEOPLE...FIRST OF ALL...YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ALL BLACK PEOPLE...IT'S NOT EVEN POSSIBLE TO...NOR HAVE THEY DONE ANYTHING TO YOU PERSONALLY...NEXT OF ALL...IT'S RETARDED!

AND AS FOR THE HISTORY OF AFRICANS...IT IS WHAT IT IS...I DIDN'T MAKE...AND AS A STUDENT OF HISTORY...I HAVE TO ACCEPT IT AS IT IS!

THE PROBLEM HERE AS USUAL IS WHAT?...WITH YOU AND OTHERS WHO THINK LIKE YOU...ACT LIKE YOU AND HATE LIKE YOU..IT'S FINE WHEN ANY AND EVERYONE ELSE DISCUSSES THEIR HISTORY...MAKE HISTORIC ASSERTIONS...BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW TO BE TRUE...LOGICAL EVEN....BUT WHEN BLACKS DO IT...YOU GO APE SHIT CRAZY!

WHY...BECAUSE AFRICANS HISTORY HAS BEEN DISTORTED AND CHOSEN AS A DUMPING GROUND FOR ALL TO PISS ON...THIS IS A MAJOR TENENT OF WHITE RACIST THOUGHT/SUPREMACY!

AND WHY AFRICANS OF ALL PEOPLE...BECAUSE INSTEAD OF ADMITTING THAT WHAT THEY DID WAS HORRIBLY WRONG...DEMONIC EVEN...WHITES INSTEAD CREATED THIS THEORY OF WHITE SUPREMACY!

TO JUSTIFY THEIR EVIL BEHAVIOR!

NOW HERE YOU ARE...FULL BLOWN IN ALL OF YOUR IGNORANCE...READY TO LIVE AND DIE FOR WHITE SUPREMACY...TO PROVE THAT WHITES ARE SUPERIOR!

AND WHAT'S CRAZY AS FUCK IS YOU'RE NOT EVEN WHITE!
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#13126 Feb 12, 2013
BWL AE is back wrote:
The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to >>>>>their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. <<<<<Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain]-Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar
signed,
Reality
P.S.
I'm calling
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
it's interesting how YOU support the ramblings of a ignorant racist. You've been exposed once again boy.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#13127 Feb 12, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao...you have absolutely no fcking clue as to what you are on about...none!
If you think that the Moors had no influence on Europe...again...retard....Eur ope was and always has been void of any natural resources...they have zilch...none...nada!
They either stole or received what they have from outside sources as they came into the country!
This is a social,economic,geographic,pol itical and natural fact of history...it is the very reason that whites have been so cunning,ruthless and vile...towards all others...because for them it has been a matter of either lie,steal,cheat and kill or die of starvation!
Fact not fiction!
You're ancestors have lied to you and everyone else that will listen...they have falsified so much of what you now know as history/fact!
*AS A MATTER OF FACT...EUROPEANS DAMN NEAR WORSHIPED AFRICANS IN THE EARLY TIMES OF EUROPEAN SOCIETIES DEVELOPMENT...THIS IS WHY BLACKS ARE IN THE EARLY FAMILY COAT OF ARMS AND PAINTINGS OF EUROPE!
"BWL AE is back " is a no doubt a "hydro-headed troll" created by 'barros' on another computer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isis threaten to send half a million blacks to ... 2 min dcool 107
Is the white man a bad man? 9 min Kato 565
I would like to date a white or asian man 11 min Stupid Thread 3
To all asian women who like black men, what do ... (Mar '11) 12 min Stupid Thread 398
Raising hell about Trump in California 19 min Marcus Washington 42
NO ONE Trusts Tiny Whiteys Anymore 22 min Bye Bye White Power 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr yisarel 133,325
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 3,512
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 5 hr Don Barros Serrano 41
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 5 hr Moses 6,246
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) Apr 29 LarryX 300
More from around the web