the moors were black africans not arabs!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 616)

Showing posts 12,301 - 12,320 of23,924
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! This behaviour is consistent and very typical of that lot. In an inadvertent way, they’ve conceded defeat.
well here's the key...if I can consistently bring outside linked data, why can't the trolls. I would NEVER tell you or anybody else....'oh it's been presented'.' oh somebody else posted it'. HOW bogus is that
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

to all my non-troll friends...MY PLEDGE to you is I will NEVER tell you " i don't need to give you links, because somebody else posted it". That's my PLEDGE

Genocide of the Moors.(Black North Africans)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
His credibility has been SHOT a long time ago. His meltdowns & comments are comic relief for me, lol I'm NOT even trippin'.
I hear ya'. I like good comedy too. I just want him to be "a good troll" who backs up what he says. I mean after a while it gets boring hearing the same thing over & over without proof.

“Y-DNA * E1b1a / mtDNA * L1c4b”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
well here's the key...if I can consistently bring outside linked data, why can't the trolls. I would NEVER tell you or anybody else....'oh it's been presented'.' oh somebody else posted it'. HOW bogus is that
Agreed entirely! All of the information that has been presented by the Moors have been backed with historical accounts from historians, scientific data and I've even used my own genetic DNA analysis as proof and evidence correlating to a Moroccan Berber, Arab, Jola and Almoravid connection, which all equates to being Moorish.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

What's considered a 'Hebrew' marker and who made that call?

I smell something!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Note: I won't bore ya' with multiple paragraphs of b.s. instead YOU draw your own conclusions.

Here are your real "white moors"

http://www.google.com/url...
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Warning: Trolls HATE this guy...cuz he tells truth and has the balls to leave HIS PHONE NUMBER

http://www.google.com/url...

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya'. I like good comedy too. I just want him to be "a good troll" who backs up what he says. I mean after a while it gets boring hearing the same thing over & over without proof.
He know he is wrong but his EGO want allow him too admit this. Remember he claims to be a professor & we have to understand how a professor would feel if he was gettin' schooled by his own students.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Most_Highs_Image wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldnt have said it better. He is one dimensional, and no matter what we say or how many facts we are wrong. And we do have DNA proving that we are right btw
Yes, you are correct and as you’ve alluded to, we do have DNA providing that we are correct. Before we had historical evidence, but now, they are losing at their own game, as we can back it up with Science (Archaeology and Genetics) now.

Another Moor posted fantastic info regarding the Moors Sundry Act of 1790, in a different thread. Please find below the contents of the post and also, please find below a Wikipedia link regarding the Moors Sundry Act of 1790.

The Moors Sundry Act of 1790 was passed by South Carolina legislature, granting special status to the subjects of Sultan of Morocco, Mohammed ben Abdallah. It recognized Moors as white people with Jury duty as a privilege. Moors were not to be subjected to laws governing blacks and slaves.

On January 20, 1790, a petition was presented to the South Carolina House of Representatives from a group of eight individuals who were subjects of the Moroccan emperor and residents of the colony. They desired that if they happened to commit any fault amenable to be brought to justice, that as subjects to a prince allied with the United States through the Moroccan-American Treaty of Friendship, they would be tried as citizens instead of under the Negro Act of 1740.

The Free Moors, Francis, Daniel, Hammond and Samuel petitioned on behalf of themselves and their wives Fatima, Flora, Sarah and Clarinda. They explained how some years ago while fighting in defense of their country, they and their wives were captured and made prisoners of war by the Portuguese. After this a certain Captain Clark had them delivered to him, promising they would be redeemed by the Moroccan ambassador residing in England, and returned to their country. Instead, he transported them to South Carolina, and sold them for slaves. Since then, "by the greatest industry," they purchased freedom from their respective masters: They requested that as free born subjects of a Prince in alliance with the U.S., that they should not be considered subject to a State Law (then in force) known as the negro law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors_Sundry_Act...

Questions:
1. Why would South Carolina legislature grant special status to the subjects of the Sultan of Morocco, in the form of an Act?

2. Why did the Moors Sundry Act of 1790 recognize Moors as ‘white’ people with Jury duty as a privilege? In this context of ‘white’, this isn’t about skin color, this is about a ‘legal status’, as is the below link, that is rather recent.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/07/egyptian-...

3. Why did the act state “Moors were not to be subjected to laws governing blacks and slaves?”

4. Why is it that on January 20, 1790, a petition was presented to the South Carolina House of Representatives from a group of eight individuals who were subjects of the Moroccan emperor and residents of the colony, they desired that if they happened to commit any fault amenable to be brought to justice, that as subjects to a prince allied with the United States through the ‘Moroccan-American Treaty of Friendship’, they would be tried as citizens instead of under the Negro Act of 1740.

5. And, last, but certainly not least for reiteration; why were those eight individuals who were subjects of the Moroccan emperor concerned about being tried as citizens instead of under the ‘Negro Act of 1740’?

Once we’ve academically addressed and answered the aforementioned questions in an undistorted and unbiased way, all will be very clear.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
He know he is wrong but his EGO want allow him too admit this. Remember he claims to be a professor & we have to understand how a professor would feel if he was gettin' schooled by his own students.
lol ....now there's some good comedy. There's no way that idiot could be a teacher. He's got no composure. Actually, it's sad. He's delusional enuff to believe he's a "instructor", he's divorced and probably has no friends.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Lately, the Aryan model revisionists have tended to imply since late 19th century that the Berber/Moorish people are a white-semitic grouping in Africa.ť They are various described as “Afro-Semitics”,“Afro-Caucasio ds”,“Caucasians”,“Semites”,“Ar abs” etc. The underlieing thread here is the imprecision in definition, which leaves the general impression that whatever they were, the Berbers are not Black Africans.

According to one typical example found in the Webster’s New World Dictionary the term Berber refers to,“any of a Moslem people living in North Africa.” This extremely vague and misleading definition appears to suggest that the Bedouin Arab type (i.e. the Caucasoid Semitic typesť) that currently occupies much of the coastal area of north Africa are stereotypical Berbers/Moors. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Berbers/Moors are fundamentally a Black nation of Africa which occupies as its traditional home the ranges of the central Sahara desert.

The Black African Berbers/Moors

Even as Aryanist revisionists seek to obfuscate the Black African identity of the Moors, the abundance of incontrovertible evidence of the venerable Black Moorish identity in Europe makes this a daunting task.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Consequently, the many colored paintings of Black Moorish noblemen with their white servants dotting private galleries in Europe, some dated as early as 1283AD save us very many words. These pictures all indicate that the Black African Berber/Moor was a well known and respected ethnicity in Nordic Europe before even the medieval period proves and beyond.(See Blacks in Antiquity by Frank Snowden, Golden Age of the Moor ed. by Ivan Van Sertima, Black Brittanica by Edward Scobie and National Geographic Magazine). See also.

The original Berbers/Moors were Black Africans who spread from East Africa to Libya and Northwest Africa in the Pre-historic Ages. These people were the founders of various cultures which relics litter caves in the Sahara Desert. They have continuously occupied the central Sahara for more than 40,000 years. Their language Tamazight and its various dialects are recognized as a branch of the Afro-asiatic phylum of African languages.(Yosef A. ben-Jochannan, Africa: Mother of Western Civilization)

Over the course of time, due to the prosperity of the coastal North Africa, many different nations migrated there, acculturated and assimilated with the indigenous Berber/Moor population creating somewhat diverse population. Nonetheless, the bulk of the population consisted of the indigenous Black Moorish groups of the central Sahara more accurately represented by the Tuareg people of Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Mali, Nigeria and Senegal.

In his book The Destruction of Black Civilization, Chancellor Williams declared that “Libya was once so nearly all-black that to be called a Libyan meant that one was Black.”(See Chancellor Williams, The Destruction of Black Civilization p. 112).

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ....now there's some good comedy. There's no way that idiot could be a teacher. He's got no composure. Actually, it's sad. He's delusional enuff to believe he's a "instructor", he's divorced and probably has no friends.
I wish his punk ass was a teacher tho. I would LOVE to turn on the 6:00 clock news & see were one his students beat the breaks offa him. Barros think he's a thug too, lol
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Moor (n.) "North African, Berber," late 14c., from Old French More, from Medieval Latin Morus, from Latin Maurus "inhabitant of Mauritania" (northwest Africa, a region now corresponding to northern Algeria and Morocco), from Greek Mauros, perhaps a native name, or else cognate with mauros "black" (but this adjective only appears in late Greek and may as well be from the people's name as the reverse). Being a dark people in relation to Europeans, their name in the Middle Ages was a synonym for "Negro

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Barros Serrano

Moor did not mean black. The Spanish first used it for the Berbers and they were not black.

KiloEcho replies

You are lying. Euro-centric version of the his-tory of North Africa is full of lies, fakes and taboos.

Moor is derived from mauros (dark brown or black for ancient Greeks) or maurus (dark brown or black) for ancient Romans. The Spaniards were NOT AT ALL the first to use the word, but the ancient Romans and Greeks.

If the original Moors were not dark brown skinned, that is, Black Africans, why are they remembered as Black Africans in old European traditions?

1) The MOOR’s head: the head of A BLACK AFRICAN MAN OR WOMAN, as heraldic symbol;
2) The MORETTI: artistic representations of BLACK AFRICANS (sculpture, jewels etc.;
3) The MORCIC: a medieval jewel depicting a BLACK AFRICAN MAN dressed in oriental style;
4) The MOORS and Christians dish: BLACK beans and white rice
5) The MOOR’s head color: DARK BROWN used in decorative arts;
6) The MORESCA: a weapon dance during which the BLACK KING MORO, along with his black army, is challenged and defeated in a love triangle;
7) MOHRENKOPF( "Moor's Head"): chocolate-coated marshmallow treat
8) MORRIS DANCE: popular folklore dance in Britain during Britons blacken their faces to better represent the original Moorish dancers and elect King Coffee;
9) The King of the Moors: the King has a blackface during the Christmas celebration in Finland

celticowboy.com/Moors Head.htm

....The objects featured here all include the head of a moor, or BLACK AFRICAN African, in profile.....

If the original Moors were not dark brown skinned Africans, that is, Black Africans, why are they described or represented as a dark brown skinned race, a black race, in old European expressiosn or sayings?

1) Black as a Moor, hence a blackamoor
2) The Blackface Moor
3) The Moor's head cheese (cheese with black crust), Moor's head crystals (crystals with black tips)

If the Moors were not dark brown skinned Africans, that is, Black Africans, why European countries with no history of Black slavery or Black colonies, still use variations of the word Moor/Maur for Black Africans instead of the racially charged word negro coined by Euro-slavers?

Polish people use the word Maurzy for Black Africans and not a variation of the word negro

If the Moors were not dark brown skinned Africans, that is, Black Africans, why is there an undeniable connection between maurus and dark brown skin or black color? Scientific names invented by Europeans for species (plants, animals etc.) of dark brown or black color, contain the word maurus. http://www.ubio.org/browser/search.php...

LET US ALL FACE IT

The original Moors were dark brown skinned Africans, North Black Africans were admired by ancient and medieval Europeans for their achievements and accomplishments.

They ruled and excelled in North Africa and in Europe as early saints, Roman generals and Emperors, formidable soldiers, founders of ancient cities, builders of empires, conquerors, early settlers, contributors to the renaissance of Europe along with their Arab allies etc.

During their golden age, the Moors were feared by ancient and medieval Europeans. They enslaved millions of Europeans during piratical attacks on ships and coastal towns as well as they conquered vast regions of Europe. Europeans had Moorish lords, rulers and masters for centuries.

The original Moors have very little in common (apart from the color of skin and continent of origin) with the millions of Black Africans enslaved and colonized by Europeans as early as the 15C and stereotyped as low IQ stupid and primitive jungle/bush Negroes.

Until the 18C, Moor was a synonym for Negro. http://www.etymonline.com/index.php...

For the last 200+ years, Europeans have tried TO NO AVAIL to erase the blackness of the Moors from popular media, academia and cinema.
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Who Dat wrote:
Moor (n.) "North African, Berber," late 14c., from Old French More, from Medieval Latin Morus, from Latin Maurus "inhabitant of Mauritania" (northwest Africa, a region now corresponding to northern Algeria and Morocco), from Greek Mauros, perhaps a native name, or else cognate with mauros "black" (but this adjective only appears in late Greek and may as well be from the people's name as the reverse). Being a dark people in relation to Europeans, their name in the Middle Ages was a synonym for "Negro
Wrong. Moors became associated with “black” because some of them were W Africans. The Berbers, the majority of Moors, were of Eurasian type, as they'd been in the Maghreb for 30,000 years, as proven by DNA of human remains, and by the Guanches on the Canaries for 6000 years, essentially “white”, and with Berber DNA.

The word “Moor” originates with the Phoenicians and means “western”. It was originally applied to a region, not to a color.

The majority of Moors in Iberia were not black, they were these same Eurasian-derived Berbers who are still there.

How aburd... YET ANOTHER place on earth the Afronazi self-hating frauds claim “used to be black” but the original people replaced yet again with whiteys from somewhere else.

What a load. Nobody takes this shit seriously in academia...
Jake

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

KiloEcho wrote:
If the original Moors were not dark brown skinned, that is, Black Africans, why are they remembered as Black Africans in old European traditions?
K AFRICAN African, in profile.....
If the original Moors were not dark brown skinned Africans, that is, Black Africans, why are they described or represented as a dark brown skinned race, a black race, in old European expressiosn or sayings?
If the Moors were not dark brown skinned Africans, that is, Black Africans, why European countries with no history of Black slavery or Black colonies, still use variations of the word Moor/Maur for Black Africans instead of
The original Moors were dark They ruled and excelled in North Africa and in Europe as early saints, Roman generals and Emperors, formidable soldiers, founders of ancient cities, builders of empires, conquerors, early settlers, contributors to the renaissance of Europe along with their Arab allies etc.
During their golden age, the Moors were feared by ancient and medieval Europeans. They enslaved millions of Europeans during piratical attacks on
ships and coastal towns as well as they conquered vast regions of Europe. Europeans had Moorish lords, rulers and masters for centuries.
For the last 200+ years, Europeans have tried TO NO AVAIL to erase the blackness of the Moors from popular media, academia and cinema.
Kkknnneeeee ggggrrrroooo shut the hell up with your lies. You kkknnneeeegggrrrrooossss  do not have the intelligence to rule modern advance countries cause you played shit in advancing in the world, while's YTs Europeans ancestors evovled to give the world the modern ages you kkknnnneeee gggrrooosss still live like primitives in shithole undeveloped Africa, that is why every place you infest are undeveloped shitholes like Haiti or black Africa where you primitives still live like you are stuck in the stoneages.

You knneegrooos talk about being so great and powerful outside of Africa in countries where you kneegroos never really had a presence but in your kneegroos lands in Africa you kneegroos still live in mud huts. What's wrong, you can't do shit to pull shithole Black Africa into the modern ages? 

What happened, kneegrooo, you were-supposedly so "great" outside of Africa but forgot everything when it comes to your own knnnegrrooo 
homelands? Did you get stuck on stupid or something, kneegroo? Dumb kneegroo always blaming your black failures on YT and playing the victimhood, typical black mentality. Europe is an advance developed modern region cause it was never ruled by any kkknnneeee gggggrrrrroooosss cause if it ever was then Europe would be like the undeveloped shithole knnnneeee ggggrrroooo Africa is to this day infested jungle hoodrats living in undeveloped shit holes mud huts like you knneegroos do in shit hole Africa.

You Kneegroos like to claim you are the "oldest" humans around and that Europeans are the youngest humans on Earth yet the industrial revolution that ushered in the modern ages was all YTs doing. Black Africa is the only continent where you can go almost anywhere and still find people living in mud huts and unable to feed themselves. Blacks achieve NOTHING of any consequence in the world today. You kneegroos still are primitives living in mud huts, the modern ages has passed you kneegroos right by. Shithole black Africa always a shithole, OoooongaNoooognaaaBamboon. 

Level 5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Barros Serrano SAID

Wrong. Moors became associated with “black” because some of them were W Africans. The Berbers, the majority of Moors, were of Eurasian type, as they'd been in the Maghreb for 30,000 years, as proven by DNA of human remains, and by the Guanches on the Canaries for 6000 years, essentially “white”, and with Berber DNA.

The majority of Moors in Iberia were not black, they were these same Eurasian-derived Berbers who are still there.

What a load. Nobody takes this shit seriously in academia...

KiloEcho replies

Nobody takes your BS seriously, including in academia.

You should stop making a fool of yourself with your imaginary Eurasian North Africa and Eurasians in North Africa 30 years ago.

The word Moor predates Islam.

They were pre-Muslim Moors like Saint Maurice of Egypt, Saint Maurus of France and Lusius Quietus, Roman General of Moorish origin.

The word Moor was used for Black Africans of Catholic faith like Johannes Morus, Vizir of Sicily and Saint Benedict the Moor. Both Black Africans. They were not of Eurasian type.

Why can't you get this in your negrophobic skull?

The original Moors were called as such by the dark haired and olive skinned Romans and Greeks because their complexion which was much darker than their own color.

The original Moors were not of Eurasian type or Mediterranean type.

They looked no different than their genetic brothers from the Horn of Africa (the Beja, the Afar and the Somali). All of them carry the e1b Somalid haplogroup.

The word moor is a greco-roman word for everything or everyone of dark brown or black color.

The word moor is definitely linked to a color, that is why European scientists use the word maurus for scientific names of species (plants, animals, ect) of a black or dark brown color.

Here is a long list of names of species with maurus in them. All of them are of dark brown or black color partially or totally.

Saxicola torquatus maurus
Scorpio maurus
Epicrates maurus
Alytes maurus
Opisthopsis maurus
Lygaeopharus maurus
Eleutherodactylus maurus
Leptolalax maurus
Carabus maurus
Pseudecheneis maurus
Circus maurus
Eumops maurus
Rhopalomerus maurus
Macaca maurus
Neopristilophus maurus
Thya maurus
Brotheas maurus
Pashygrapsus maurus
Paragymnopleurus maurus
Rothschildia maurus
Scarabeus maurus
Cimex maurus
Tarachodes (Tarachodes) maurus
Tremex maurus
Hemipenthes maurus
Chrysichthys maurus
Glaphyrus maurus Linneaus
Coluber maurus Linnaeus

As I said many times before on this forum, the so called Whites lied their way into history.

The so called White race is the first race of slaves, even the word slave comes from a European ethnic group, the Slavs aka the eternal race of slaves. The Whites were enslaved in Africa and in Asia for thousands of years under different names: the Mameluk, the Janissaries, the Barbary slaves and the Saqaliba

The so called White race is the parvenu race, the last race to have achieved world dominance and the last to have been at the forefront of civilization.

That is why, the so called Whites spend millions using false media, false academia and false religion trying to paint other races as inferior.

That is why, the so called Whites have spent the last 500+ years burning, stealing and if need be, faking historical artifacts so that they can make false claim to brilliant civilizations and great history made by non Whites in Europe, North Africa, West Asia and India.

The so called Whites are indigenous to no land since their homeland is located in the caves of Central Asia (Northern Pakistan and Afghanistan). Europe, North Africa, West Asia, Australia, South Africa and the Americas are all stolen lands by the Whites.

Level 5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Jake said

Kkknnneeeee ggggrrrroooo shut the hell up with your lies. You kkknnneeeegggrrrrooossss  do not have the intelligence to rule modern advance countries cause you played shit in advancing in the world, while's YTs Europeans ancestors evovled to give the world the modern ages you kkknnnneeee gggrrooosss still live like primitives in shithole undeveloped Africa, that is why every place you infest are undeveloped shitholes like Haiti or black Africa where you primitives still live like you are stuck in the stoneages.

KiloEcho replies

Truth hurts, isn'it ?

All your insults have no impact whatsoever on my way of thinking about the so called Whites, the biggest liars and thieves in world history.

Lying about your past as slaves of the Moors, the Arabs and the Ottomans

Stealing the legacy of the original Europeans, North Africans, Western Asians and Indians renamed Caucasians in the 18C.

All your insults are part of colonial and neo-colonial discourse.

I really do not care at all.

In 1492, when the Muslim Moors (African Muslims and their Arab allies) were defeated, Europeans embarked upon a historical revenge against dark brown skinned people, including Africans by doing the following

a) silencing chapters of their history or hiding places where Africans ruled or settled before Europeans (Western Europe, America et).

b) whitewashing or ignoring dark brown skinned people who founded brilliant civilizations (Olmec of Meso-America, Sumerians of Asia, Egyptians of Africa, Dravidians of Asia, Khmer of Cambodia etc)

c) by enslaving the Moors and sending to America. Millions of other Africans suffered the same fate. In America, the conquistadors massacred dark brown skinned Native Americans like the Pimos of Arizona and ancient African Americans like the Jamasi of Georgia. Jamasi is a coastal city in Ghana. No coincidence here.

d) by silencing the role of early Christians from Africa and the Levant who spread the Word of Jesus across Europe. Many of these African Christians became Saints and Patron Saints of European cities like Saint Maurus in France and Saint Maurice, the Patron Saint of the Holy Roman Empire. They were all dark brown skinned.

e) by suppressing their historical and genetic connections with Africans they intermixed and intermarried with, including their nobility. Many noble families from Europe have distant African ancestors like the British Royal Family.

f) by developing taboos about centuries of White slavery at the hands of dark brown skinned African Moors, including in Europe.
Jake

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

KiloEcho wrote:
Nobody takes your BS seriously, including in academia.
You should stop making a fool of yourself with your imaginary Eurasian North Africa and Eurasians in North Africa 30 years ago.
The word Moor predates Islam.
They were pre-Muslim Moors like Saint Maurice of Egypt, Saint Maurus of France and Lusius Quiet Morus, Vizir of Sicily and Saint Benedict the Moor.
The word moor is definitely linked to a color, that is why European scientists use the word maurus for scientific names of species (plants, animals, ect) of a black or dark brown color.
As I said many times before on this forum, the so called Whites lied their way into history.t other races as inferior.
That is why, the so called Whites have spent the last 500+ years burning, stealing and if need be, faking historical artifacts so that they can make false claim to brilliant civilizations and great history made by non Whites in Europe, North Africa, West Asia and India.
The so called Whites are indigenous to no land since their homeland is located in the caves of Central Asia (Northern Pakistan and Afghanistan). Europe, North Africa, West Asia, Australia, South Africa and the Americas are all stolen lands by the Whites.
Dumb knnnneeee ggggrroooo you still live like primitives in your black African lands, you jungle monkey. Europe is the homeland of us whites and always was Europe is an advanced Western developed region cause YT always ruled our homelands while we can see that where you kneegrooos ruled in shithole undeveloped Africa and Haiti the kneeegrooo still live as stoneage primitives in mud huts wearing lion clothes and hunting animals with spears.

You kkknnneeeegggrrrrooossss  do not have the intelligence to rule modern advance countries cause you played shit in advancing in the world, while's YTs Europeans ancestors evovled to give the world the modern ages you kkknnnneeee gggrrooosss still live like primitives in shithole undeveloped Africa, that is why every place you infest are undeveloped shitholes like Haiti or black Africa where you primitives still live like you are stuck in the stoneages.

You knneegrooos talk about being so great and powerful outside of Africa in countries where you kneegroos never really had a presence but in your kneegroos lands in Africa you kneegroos still live in mud huts. What's wrong, are you stuck on stupid or something, is that why you can't pull your shithole Black African homelands into the modern ages? 

You Kneegroos like to claim you are the "oldest" humans around and that Europeans are the youngest humans on Earth yet the industrial revolution that ushered in the modern ages was all YTs doing. YTs have colonized most of the planets and YTs descendants walked on the Moon. ALL major modern mathematical, technological and scientific accomplishments in the last few hundred years have come from our European ancestors and their YT descendants. Knneeegroos were in the stone age when we found you and many still are today. Africa is the only continent where you can go almost anywhere and still find people living in mud huts and unable to feed themselves. Blacks achieve NOTHING of any consequence in the world today. You kneegroos still are primitives living in mud huts, the modern ages has passed you kneegroos right by. Shithole black Africa always a shithole, OoooongaNoooognaaaBamboon. 
IDOMA NASI

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving what an uneducated schlub you are.
The point was that Khoisan are NOT the same people you are claiming that the Berbers were!
In any case, the khoisan types present in the Maghreb were GONE long before 30k yrs ago, when the eurasians migrated in. Proven by archaeological evidence, the reports of which, of course, you would be unable to understand due to the technical language, complex sentences, and so on. All beyond your capacity.
You know nothing of European prehistory or history,. The Germanic tribes were made into marauders by being dislodged and abused first by Huns, then by Romans.
There were civilizations in Europe far older than Greece or Rome.
Get an education before attempting to discuss these matters with us educated folk.
Are you thick, blind, or just stupid? Did I say the Khoisan were Berbers? I have said repeatedly that the Berbers of today are of a mixed heritage. You keep going on about a Magreb presence within North Africa dating as far back as 30k years with no real proof! What archaeological evidence do you have to vindicate this claim? nothing just rubbish rhetoric. North Africa by way of Egypt has had several groups migrate into the land this doesn't make them indigenous. But lets follow your logic, the so called 'eurasian' has been in Africa for more than 30k plus years ok where then did they come from? you see how weak your logic is. Get your head out from fairyland and grow up. Africa is and will always be dominated by Black African people who come in various shades and looks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,301 - 12,320 of23,924
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••