the moors were black africans not ara...
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#12995 Feb 10, 2013
Don't BUY the story about "evidence" all ready being posted.

Don't waste time with 'barros meltdown'......if he will NOT provide outside linked evidence. ALL this idle talk is useless without links.
Barros Serrano

United States

#12996 Feb 10, 2013
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
I am right and you are wrong!
All evidence proves me right.

The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years. There is no doubt about this.

Look up the info on the remains at Taforalt, 12k bp. LOL... pure Eurasian!

U6! LOL!!! 30k bp in the Maghreb.

GUANCHES!!!

DAMN you just have NOTHING!
LION

Charlotte, NC

#12997 Feb 10, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
From where was your beloved Maurice?
The words “Moor” and “Maghreb” originate in the phoenician word for “western”. Not “black”.
Moor was a roman greco term that was given to the blacks in africa.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#12998 Feb 10, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making my case for me. St Augustine was not black.
His mother, St monica was black.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#12999 Feb 10, 2013
There will be no idle troll talk without outside links.

The Legacy Of The Moors In Spain & Europe

“Y-DNA * E1b1a / mtDNA * L1c4b”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13000 Feb 10, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
note how trolls still fail to provide relevant outside LINKED data to the topic at hand.
Exactly! This behaviour is consistent and very typical of that lot. In an inadvertent way, they’ve conceded defeat.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13001 Feb 10, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go to the Fake Hebrew Israelite thread and read my posts there?
I have repeatedly asked them to produce DNA results which would of course prove that they are not Hebrews.
And neither are you.
There you go with that DNA shit again. Sounding like a true pagan lol. So youre saying even though we have much proof, without clear DNA we are not? So i guess the lemba arent either then?

Level 2

Location hidden

#13002 Feb 10, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
Most_Highs_Image’s statement is correct, as I also believe you know the truth, but you purposely deny it, or you’re very stupid. However, and in any event, I will no longer reply to your nonsense dribble. Your debating acumen is extremely below average and one dimensional and less credible sources.
You’re extremely f***ing stupid! You dwell at such a low vibrational level, I no longer notice you. Now, f**k off back to whichever rock you came from under or to whichever cave you’re from.
You will be ignored, effective immediately, as you are truly a waste of time and breath!
Couldnt have said it better. He is one dimensional, and no matter what we say or how many facts we are wrong. And we do have DNA proving that we are right btw
Barros Serrano

United States

#13003 Feb 10, 2013
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
His mother, St monica was black.
Would you really like to get into all the known persons from that region, Roman “Africa” and “Mauretania”???

Or care to check out the depictions of Numidians?

The region was full of non-black Berbers, just as it is today.
Barros Serrano

United States

#13004 Feb 10, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
There will be no idle troll talk without outside links.
The Legacy Of The Moors In Spain & Europe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5IzSS6bsDt4XX
Then acknowledge all the links we've already provided which prove that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years, you lying cultish racist lowlife Afronazi pig-humping bastard!
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#13005 Feb 10, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
The Modern Berbers do NOT represent ancient North Africans. This has been thoroughly refuted yet ur still here placing these PPL in North Africa 30,000 years ago which PRE-date modern Europeans & Asians. This means North Africa would have been much darker 30,000 years ago along with The Canary Islands & Europe.
Don't let a troll sidestep ya' by saying ' oh, somebody else posted it'......NO...NO..NO

Always ask 'baros' meltdown to SHOW you outside links that prove his assertions. If he won't...he's talking b.s.
Barros Serrano

United States

#13006 Feb 10, 2013
Most_Highs_Image wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go with that DNA shit again. Sounding like a true pagan lol. So youre saying even though we have much proof, without clear DNA we are not? So i guess the lemba arent either then?
DNA cannot be denied. Solid scientific evidence makes you Afronazis quiver with angst. I realize that, and I see why... because you're FULL OF CRAP!!!

The Lemba have Hebrew DNA. Obviously they absorbed Hebrew (mostly male) refugees at some point. That doesn't make them Hebrew. Their ancestry is mostly Bantu.

But... notice that I do not claim the DNA info is bogus! Whereas YOU rely on it, in the case of the Lemba, then deny it when your own DNA has no Hebrew markers in it! LOL!!!

You are inconsistent, unscientific, and utterly bogus.

Level 2

Location hidden

#13007 Feb 10, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Take blacks out of history? I'm doing no such thing. I'm not taking them out of BLACK history!!!
But when you numbnuts claim the Olmecs, Hebrews, Berbers, Chinese and Vikings, then we have a problem...
You can look for spiritual truth in the Bible, fine, but not historical or scientific truth. Religious nuts who think all answers are in their holy books are DANGEROUS.
I'm a pagan, meaning I follow the original path of all humanity, the path of all our ancestors. Don't insult your ancestors, please, or mine.
Discuss please REAL black history! Which includes Egypt among many other civilizations.
But keep your grubby greasy racist Afronazi paws off other peoples' histories!
Hahahaha im not an afronazi bud. I have respect for your ancestors and mine. I never said anything about chinese ppl or vikings being originally black! That was other ppl. I only say what i know and i will fight for it till the end like you.

The bible is actually a history book, not just a spiritual book. The old testament has many historical records that are proven to be true. It has lineages, locations, and people that historians claim were real. They have evidence too. If you can back the bible up with history no one can beat you. Hell it even predicted Alexander the great and his generals! So it is more than spiritual.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#13008 Feb 10, 2013
What happened here????

Genocide of the Moors.(Black North Africans)

Note: Don't carry on discussions with trolls without LINKS.
TELL 'em to to JUST LINK IT
LION

Charlotte, NC

#13009 Feb 10, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you really like to get into all the known persons from that region, Roman “Africa” and “Mauretania”???
Or care to check out the depictions of Numidians?
The region was full of non-black Berbers, just as it is today.
You are dodging me, barros. lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#13010 Feb 10, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
"DNA" can be manipulated / tampered. Some whites will go into a lab and come out and lie about their "findings".
That is true, and many scientist say that DNA is not 100% correct. Thats why they dont reccommend DNA testing. It only tells you SOME info and not all.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#13011 Feb 10, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let a troll sidestep ya' by saying ' oh, somebody else posted it'......NO...NO..NO
Always ask 'baros' meltdown to SHOW you outside links that prove his assertions. If he won't...he's talking b.s.
His credibility has been SHOT a long time ago. His meltdowns & comments are comic relief for me, lol I'm NOT even trippin'.

Level 2

Location hidden

#13012 Feb 10, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA cannot be denied. Solid scientific evidence makes you Afronazis quiver with angst. I realize that, and I see why... because you're FULL OF CRAP!!!
The Lemba have Hebrew DNA. Obviously they absorbed Hebrew (mostly male) refugees at some point. That doesn't make them Hebrew. Their ancestry is mostly Bantu.
But... notice that I do not claim the DNA info is bogus! Whereas YOU rely on it, in the case of the Lemba, then deny it when your own DNA has no Hebrew markers in it! LOL!!!
You are inconsistent, unscientific, and utterly bogus.
Im not stupid enough to take a DNA test because I have records, and I dont need one to know my history lol. I am not confused about it at all. So I guess Josephus was a liar when he said about 1,000,000 hebrews went into africa around 70ad? Im sorry man but you have to use common sense, not just bullshit science and dna.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#13013 Feb 10, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! This behaviour is consistent and very typical of that lot. In an inadvertent way, they’ve conceded defeat.
well here's the key...if I can consistently bring outside linked data, why can't the trolls. I would NEVER tell you or anybody else....'oh it's been presented'.' oh somebody else posted it'. HOW bogus is that
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#13014 Feb 10, 2013
to all my non-troll friends...MY PLEDGE to you is I will NEVER tell you " i don't need to give you links, because somebody else posted it". That's my PLEDGE

Genocide of the Moors.(Black North Africans)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min nanoanomaly 1,564,678
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 3 min KIP 100
WHY do BLACKS move into WHITE NeighborHoods ???? (Nov '11) 3 min Leroy Thompson 1,088
Two thousand seven hundred thirty eight 4 min Formica Jones 2
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 5 min Tee 51
White Heavy Weight Boxers today would mop up Am... 10 min Leroy Thompson 1
Africans Helping to DESTROY the Hated USA World... 12 min Paul 6
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 43 min Formica Jones 813
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 3 hr Truth 38
More from around the web