the moors were black africans not ara...
Barros Serrano

United States

#12125 Nov 26, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
BÚLLSHÍT!
We should never ever have allowed so many avowed Muslims to enter this country, and Americans who wish to worship a false god through the foul teachings of that "JACKAL'S OFFSPRING", "MOHAMED"(Piss Be On him), should be carted off to a reservation or whatever Muslim country that would have them.
For sure, it should be made ILLEGAL for anyone to be seen in public wearing that insultingly hideous 'HIJAB'.
It would, however, be a good public service to have all practicing Muslims forced to were an identifying emblem(concentric red circles?) on their backs,
so that at minimum the general public can have a constant visual indication of just how intrusive this undesirable infestation has become.
I do realize that there are Muslims who are NOT nothing more than a future pack of treacherous terrorists, but that is certainly NOT the majority.
The “moderates” turn radical very quickly when given the opportunity. They're “moderate” when they have to be... waiting until their numbers reach the tipping point.

Then we'll have, like in the UK and elsewhere in Europe, demonstrations of seething Muzscum demanding shari'a and the end of Western civilization.

I have a strong feeling that folks like me will be putting an end to a lot of Muzscum before too much longer...
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#12126 Nov 26, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, boy. Semite comes from the name SHEM, a son of Noah. You fucking illiterate bastard.
The modern Jews are Semites. They are Hebrews. Same people. DNA of Jews proves that they are Mideastern Semites.
Your attempt to deny their identity is a form of genocide, boy.
You know what I do to genocidal criminals? Come see me, scum. I'll silence your Nazi spew most definitively.
theres no way you europeans can link your selves to anything ancient=black,so how can you change yourself from being black to white,the story goes the pharos could'nt tell the hebrews from the egyptians,now the pharos were black if you were white you woulded been detected from the outset,because to look egyptian you would of had to be black,so theres no possible link to you european jews from the ancient=black peoples
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#12127 Nov 26, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
F'N primitive kneegroo, you are the hooligan, stealing everyone else's identity cause you gorilla apes have provided nothing to this world. The original Europeans have always been white saving and trying to civilized you pathetic apes in Africa. if Europe was not white from tue start then it would be the shithole Africa is today cause you gorillas can't run nor create any civilizations, you primive ape with a low IQ. Thousands of you kneegros die each year to reach whitys countries. I don't see mass exitus of white people fleeing to that shitjungle hole Africa. But you kneegross are fleeing the jungle continent in droves and dying like drowned rats each year trying to reach the advanced Western countries of whity. Keep fooling yourself in believing Africa will ever reach developed status with it's low food supply and over blown populations asking for hand outs from Western countries and Asians. You jungle monkeys have the lowest IQ of all races that is why Africa continues to be primitive Shthole it's always been, you primitive gorilla. 
“The average African IQ is 70"
Only 4% of American Blacks Qualified for College
http://alfin2100.blogspot.com/2009/08/only-4-...
theres no end to the caucus mountains peoples stupidity.check out you-tube whites with tails,since you love to build and live in tree houses, and love your cousins as pets,you love mountain and rock climbing,bungy jumping,every where i turn theres a place for the monkey=honkey to climb and jump,that hair you grow all over your desiased bodies monkey=honkey,the rich white people dont need you to slave patrol anymore aka wallstreet you're no threat to them any more. they done took you so-called country and left you brooke,sent all your jobs overseas bring in cheap labor. so stay off our forums and go find your money your bankers and your politicans have taken from you .sucker hahaha
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#12128 Nov 26, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
so who are the Khazars ....get back to me when ya' can
they are russians.100% caucasoid, im still finding things,but from what the scholars have said they're 100% caucasoid, i think the story goes,that in the house of the pharos they could'nt tell the hebrews from the ancient egyptians=black apart,so if the pharos who were black could'nt tell a hebrew from an egyptian,theres no way the hebrews could have been a european peoples,unless they changed from black to white hahaha.if im wrong let me know.
Barros Serrano

United States

#12129 Nov 26, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>theres no way you europeans can link your selves to anything ancient=black,so how can you change yourself from being black to white,the story goes the pharos could'nt tell the hebrews from the egyptians,now the pharos were black if you were white you woulded been detected from the outset,because to look egyptian you would of had to be black,so theres no possible link to you european jews from the ancient=black peoples
Irrational, racist Afronazi boy.

The Lower Egyptians were EURASIANS mostly! Moses, a Jew who looked like David Schwimmer, fit right in.

To be Egyptian you did NOT have to be black, that is based on no evidence, but is greatly desired by self-hating insecure Afronazi racists like you.

You're daft.

Jews are not European, boy. They are Mideastern Semites, mostly of Y-type J2.

You pretend Egyptians didn't even let foreigners into Egypt! LOL... bullshit, Egypt was swarming with foreigners. In any case, many Egyptians were not black, so what's the problem?
Barros Serrano

United States

#12130 Nov 26, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>theres no end to the caucus mountains peoples stupidity.check out you-tube whites with tails,since you love to build and live in tree houses, and love your cousins as pets,you love mountain and rock climbing,bungy jumping,every where i turn theres a place for the monkey=honkey to climb and jump,that hair you grow all over your desiased bodies monkey=honkey,the rich white people dont need you to slave patrol anymore aka wallstreet you're no threat to them any more. they done took you so-called country and left you brooke,sent all your jobs overseas bring in cheap labor. so stay off our forums and go find your money your bankers and your politicans have taken from you .sucker hahaha
MORON:

Spelling: CAUCASUS Mts., not CAUCUS, you drooling dipwad.

Boy, your racism will get you injured in my presence. You know nothiing about anything, you're just seething with racism.

That is a clear indication that you hate your own black ass. What's the problem, boy, you all upset about the evidence that you are part Homo heidelbergensis??? That must be it...
Barros Serrano

United States

#12131 Nov 26, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>they are russians.100% caucasoid, im still finding things,but from what the scholars have said they're 100% caucasoid, i think the story goes,that in the house of the pharos they could'nt tell the hebrews from the ancient egyptians=black apart,so if the pharos who were black could'nt tell a hebrew from an egyptian,theres no way the hebrews could have been a european peoples,unless they changed from black to white hahaha.if im wrong let me know.
The Khazarim were not Russians, you idiot. They were Turkics from the east.

The modern Jews are the same people as the ancient Hebrews, and the Khazarim have nothing to do with this. This is well proven.

Historical records trace the Ashkenazim from Judaea and through Europe to the present. Likewise the Sefardim.

You know nothing of any of this, boy. You are ignorant and uneducated. You have no knowledge, only cultish racism.

Come see me, boy; I'll slap that bigotry out of you.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#12132 Nov 26, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>they are russians.100% caucasoid, im still finding things,but from what the scholars have said they're 100% caucasoid, i think the story goes,that in the house of the pharos they could'nt tell the hebrews from the ancient egyptians=black apart,so if the pharos who were black could'nt tell a hebrew from an egyptian,theres no way the Hebrews could have been a european peoples,unless they changed from black to white hahaha.if im wrong let me know.
I read where Khazars are converted Jews who now live in Jerusalem.
Original Hebrews came from Ethiopia .http://www.google.com/url?sa= t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s &source=web&cd=3&v ed=0CFEQFjAC&url=http%3A%2 F%2Fsheba.org.il%2Fhistory.php &ei=5AS0UOaeHsaayQH6joD4Bw &usg=AFQjCNFomP48FjuKlxPLu Skjf8JxuC4-Og&cad=rja
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#12133 Nov 26, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>they are russians.100% caucasoid, im still finding things,but from what the scholars have said they're 100% caucasoid, i think the story goes,that in the house of the pharos they could'nt tell the hebrews from the ancient egyptians=black apart,so if the pharos who were black could'nt tell a hebrew from an egyptian,theres no way the hebrews could have been a european peoples,unless they changed from black to white hahaha.if im wrong let me know.
Project Sheba - Facts: History of Ethiopian Jews
http://www.google.com/url...
Barros Serrano

United States

#12134 Nov 26, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I read where Khazars are converted Jews who now live in Jerusalem.
Original Hebrews came from Ethiopia .http://www.google.com/url?sa= t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s &source=web&cd=3&v ed=0CFEQFjAC&url=http%3A%2 F%2Fsheba.org.il%2Fhistory.php &ei=5AS0UOaeHsaayQH6joD4Bw &usg=AFQjCNFomP48FjuKlxPLu Skjf8JxuC4-Og&cad=rja
I read where antisemitic Jew-hating Nazis like you were hung with 8 feet of rope at Nürnberg.

Don't think that is finished.
Barros Serrano

United States

#12135 Nov 26, 2012
As for the Maghreb, DNA as well as archaeological evidence clarifies the identity of the indigenous people.

In the Maghreb, predominantly Eurasians for 30,000 years.

Jews, predominantly of Mideastern (meaning Hebrew) ancestry.

There is no doubt about either of these.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#12136 Nov 26, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
Don't let the trolls stop ur learning process, especilly when they have NO outside data to support their erroneous assertions.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12137 Nov 26, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>theres no way you europeans can link your selves to anything ancient=black,so how can you change yourself from being black to white,the story goes the pharos could'nt tell the hebrews from the egyptians,now the pharos were black if you were white you woulded been detected from the outset,because to look egyptian you would of had to be black,so theres no possible link to you european jews from the ancient=black peoples
HAH!

Oh boy, I bet you wish that were true.

::THE TRUTH IS NOT IN YOU::

Rameses II sure as to Héll didn't think he was 'Black', and the Hebrew Kohenim marker was 'J1'Y-Hg which means that Rameses II must at least have been part 'J1'Y-Hg himself.

When he was depicted during battle against the Nubians, his image was clearly NOT that of a 'Black' man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ramses_II_c...

Also, need I remind you that the 'E-M78'Y-Hg originated in Egypt, 18,000yrs ago and had been mixing with 'J1','J2','G','T', and 'R1b1a' Y-Hg's for all that time!?

It is also a known anthropological fact that the 'E-M78'Y-Hg didn't even make it down into the Sudan until 6 to 8 kya.

The 'E-V13' subclade of 'E-M78'Y-Hg was completely Caucasoid by the time it became part of the Natufian Neolithic, but then so was the Egyptian 'E-V12'Y-Hg.

•••

Feast your stúpidly blind and delusional eyes on a photo of the remains of the Mummy of
Rameses II:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:RAMmummy.jp...

...that's straight Caucasian hair you're looking at.

He does look kinda Jewish, no!?

•••

The wife of Rameses II, "Nefertari", was also NOT depicted as being 'Black' and could have easily passed for being a Sephardic Jew.

At the very most, all you can say is that some Egyptians resembled light skinned Habesha, and many light skinned Habesha consider themselves to be more Caucasoid than anything else.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12138 Nov 26, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let the trolls stop ur learning process, especilly when they have NO outside data to support their erroneous assertions.
You and your ídiot Afro-Stúpid buddies are the only "TROLLS" around here.

My information is ALWAYS buttressed by unshakable evidence, and YOUR meaningless drivel is solely based on the completely unsubstantiated ravings of lunatic revisionists.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#12140 Nov 27, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahhahahaha
You have no idea the extent of the damage I and my colleagues are doing to the evil pedophiliac cult of Islam.
I find it amusing that it bothers you... LOL!!! Did you think I only post in Topix, and do nothing else, boy?
Oh I do plenty...
Muz in the USA are in for a long bumpy ride until they wise up and de-convert. Islam is unacceptable. Our policy is ZERO tolerance for ISLAM and ZERO ISLAM in AMERICA!
Well keep trying fool and surely keep dreaming as the imbecile you are and always will be !
ISLAM IS UNSTOPABLE !
Barros Serrano

United States

#12142 Nov 27, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your ídiot Afro-Stúpid buddies are the only "TROLLS" around here.
My information is ALWAYS buttressed by unshakable evidence, and YOUR meaningless drivel is solely based on the completely unsubstantiated ravings of lunatic revisionists.
What? You mean realhistory.com isn't a reliable academic source? You mean Clyde Winters isn't a respect scholar?

This changes everything...
Barros Serrano

United States

#12143 Nov 27, 2012
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Well keep trying fool and surely keep dreaming as the imbecile you are and always will be !
ISLAM IS UNSTOPABLE !
Islam is dead, boy. Get out of the way so you don't get hurt.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#12144 Nov 27, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is dead, boy. Get out of the way so you don't get hurt.
Islam is well and alive and is there 'til the end of times ,If god's still alive so is Islam ,Damn you're naive boy !
Barros Serrano

United States

#12145 Nov 27, 2012
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is well and alive and is there 'til the end of times ,If god's still alive so is Islam ,Damn you're naive boy !
Islam is a Satanic cult. It is doomed for destruction.

Islam is mentioned a lot of Bibical prophesy. The Synagogue of Satan. The countries who will array against Israel and be destroyed.

LOL!!! Destroyed, boy. Lots of dead Muz coming up in the not-too-distant future.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#12146 Nov 27, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrational, racist Afronazi boy.
The Lower Egyptians were EURASIANS mostly! Moses, a Jew who looked like David Schwimmer, fit right in.
To be Egyptian you did NOT have to be black, that is based on no evidence, but is greatly desired by self-hating insecure Afronazi racists like you.
You're daft.
Jews are not European, boy. They are Mideastern Semites, mostly of Y-type J2.
You pretend Egyptians didn't even let foreigners into Egypt! LOL... bullshit, Egypt was swarming with foreigners. In any case, many Egyptians were not black, so what's the problem?
i cant tell you from any european you all look the same you fraud,everyone knows your doing no suffering,you have no like to the ancient=black world.you're not the people in the bible,you;re european you started in spain you did'nt want to be christian or muslum so you chose and ancient story of hebrews ,and been trying to build a link every since,you're no ancient peoples

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtime 1,395,411
Egypt Air Flight recorders sucessfully repaired 2 min Fukanig 4
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min larryX 32,630
black plague 4 min cracker 12
Why Are Black People Scared Of Water? (Dec '09) 7 min Fukanig 114
african americans DID NOT build america, get th... (Dec '08) 8 min WeBuildAmerica 170
Trump reading off a TELEPROMPTER Again!! 11 min E Warren 1
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 17 min WasteWater 76
Benghazi...... Hillary Guilty !!!! 21 min Fukanig 23
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 32 min Fukanig 80
The UK has left the EU 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 120
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr Democrat Hero 280
More from around the web