the moors were black africans not ara...
Barros Serrano

United States

#12107 Nov 25, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!
I've certainly got to hand it to you.
No one can ever challenge your rightful claim to being ever resolute in demonstrating your ever present due diligence.
No matter what the controversy, we can always expect YOU to have your culo out there for all to see.
Yes, he's a notorious cruiser for dick in French discos.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#12108 Nov 25, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
More antisemitism... my my, boy, you sure do want to die young, don't you, fool?
I have no socks in here, boy. I use this name and sinajuavi. That's it.
You're a dropout. Do not attempt to discuss academic matters with those of us who have a real education.
And aren't you AWOL? You're supposed to be in Gao, no?
you're no semite,semi means mixed,being a mix of to europeans,dose'nt make a simite,these europeans who call themselves jews are 100% caucsoid,with no link to what we call the middle east,everyone is waking up to this big hoax
Barros Serrano

United States

#12109 Nov 25, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>you're no semite,semi means mixed,being a mix of to europeans,dose'nt make a simite,these europeans who call themselves jews are 100% caucsoid,with no link to what we call the middle east,everyone is waking up to this big hoax
Wrong, boy. Semite comes from the name SHEM, a son of Noah. You fucking illiterate bastard.

The modern Jews are Semites. They are Hebrews. Same people. DNA of Jews proves that they are Mideastern Semites.

Your attempt to deny their identity is a form of genocide, boy.

You know what I do to genocidal criminals? Come see me, scum. I'll silence your Nazi spew most definitively.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#12110 Nov 25, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Call Jews “Nazis” in my presence, boy, and your death will be stretched out over 3 days of excruciating pain as I vivisect you and let the predators chew on the still-attached pieces.
There is a ceasefire with Gaza, you idiot, have you not noticed they stopped fighting days ago.
Yet, al Qaeda continues to overrun your country while you're sniffing amyl nitrate and sucking dick. You pathetic loser.
Oh now you're on drugs ,Any Islamophobic attitude coming from you will get a zionazi feedback from me !Punk assed B !
Barros Serrano

United States

#12111 Nov 25, 2012
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now you're on drugs ,Any Islamophobic attitude coming from you will get a zionazi feedback from me !Punk assed B !
Islamophobic is the wrong word, boy. I don't FEAR Islam, especially since Muzscum males are halfmen (like you).

I HATE Islam. And I am actively involved in destroying it.

Your cult is going to be demolished, boy. Whatchagonnado then? LOL!!!

Cry to “Allah”... LOL!!! perhaps from hell he'll hear your cries.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#12112 Nov 25, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Islamophobic is the wrong word, boy. I don't FEAR Islam, especially since Muzscum males are halfmen (like you).
I HATE Islam. And I am actively involved in destroying it.
Your cult is going to be demolished, boy. Whatchagonnado then? LOL!!!
Cry to “Allah”... LOL!!! perhaps from hell he'll hear your cries.
How are you involved in destroying it ?FOOL

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#12113 Nov 25, 2012
NEXT !
Barros is hallucinating big time on here !

ISLAM IS UNDESTRUCTIBLE !
Barros Serrano

United States

#12114 Nov 25, 2012
dcool wrote:
NEXT !
Barros is hallucinating big time on here !
ISLAM IS UNDESTRUCTIBLE !
Hahahahahahhahahaha

You have no idea the extent of the damage I and my colleagues are doing to the evil pedophiliac cult of Islam.

I find it amusing that it bothers you... LOL!!! Did you think I only post in Topix, and do nothing else, boy?

Oh I do plenty...

Muz in the USA are in for a long bumpy ride until they wise up and de-convert. Islam is unacceptable. Our policy is ZERO tolerance for ISLAM and ZERO ISLAM in AMERICA!
trollslayer

Worth, IL

#12115 Nov 25, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>you're no semite,semi means mixed,being a mix of to europeans,dose'nt make a simite,these europeans who call themselves jews are 100% caucsoid,with no link to what we call the middle east,everyone is waking up to this big hoax
so who are the Khazars
Barros Serrano

United States

#12116 Nov 25, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
so who are the Khazars
You Nazi genocidal psychopath.

The Khazarim were a Turkic people who had an empire centered in Ukraine in Medieval times. The population was mostly Muslim. The aristocracy converted to Judaism for trade purposes.

When Khazaria fell, it's population was taken by the Eastern Europeans as slaves and Christianized.

The Jews of today have no relationship to this, other than they lived, some of them, in Slavic countries and have some Slavic DNA as a result. They remain, however, mostly Mideastern, Hebrews as always.

Anyone saying different is a genocidal criminal and will be dealt with accordingly. We have 8' of Nürnberg rope for each of you.
trollslayer

Worth, IL

#12117 Nov 25, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
so who are the Khazars ....get back to me when ya' can

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#12118 Nov 26, 2012
Curious Me said

HAH!
"KiloEcho", you'd be hilarious if your wholly contrived, completely unsubstantiated, and erroneously lying diatribe weren't so grossly unfair to those whose heritage you so obnoxiously wish to usurp.
Your brand of hideous hooligan history has also been described as "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION 'HISTORY".
You are insidiously attempting to steal from the 'haves' to give to your undeserving "have nots".

KiloEcho repies

I am not even an Afro-American. I do not live in the USA. I am not a USA resident.

I have no interest whatsoever in affirmative action in order to make a decent living or feel good about myself.

I do not live a predominantly white society made of descendants of negro-phobic and anti-African Euro-slavers, invaders, colonialists and imperialists instructed by genocidal Kings and Queens.

Hooligan history is the Euro-centric version of world history concocted by European his-torians after the defeat of the dark brown skinned Moors and their Arab allies in 1492 the same year Christopher Columbus supposedly "discovered" America.

Hooligan history is the Aryan Model of European history whereby the contributions of dark brown skinned Africans and non Europeans (Arabs, Jews, Chinese, Mongols, Sumerians, Phoenicians, Ottomans) are denied, suppressed or not properly mentioned in order to promote the myth of the White superiority or White Christianity.

Hooligan history is the denial of thousands of years of intermixing between Europeans and non Europeans, including dark brown skinned Africans who came to Europe in many capacities since the Neolithic in order to promote the fantasy of a White Europe.

Hooligan history is the untold history of white skinned tribes from Central Asia breeding out and or wiping out the original Europeans, many of them were ancient migrants and settlers from Africa.

Historians tend to lie but DNA does not lie. Millions of Europeans share the e1b haplogroup with East Africans. The same people who migrate to Europe thousands of years before white skinned tribes from Central Asia.
Sammy

Ardsley, NY

#12119 Nov 26, 2012
KiloEcho wrote:
I am not even an Afro-American. I do not live in the USA. I am not a USA resident.
I have no interest whatsoever in affirmative action in order to make a decent living or feel good about myself.
I do not live a predominantly white society made of descendants of negro-phobic and anti-African Euro-slavers, invaders, colonialists and imperialists instructed by genocidal Kings and Queens.
Hooligan history is the Euro-centric version of world history concocted by European his-torians after the defeat of the dark brown skinned
Hooligan history is the Aryan Model of European history whereby the contributions of dark brown skinned Africans and non Europeans (Arabs, Jews, Chinese, Mongols, Sumerians, Phoenicians, Ottomans) are denied, suppressed or not properly mentioned in order to promote the myth of the White superiority or White Christianity.
Hooligan history is the denial of thousands of years of intermixing between Europeans and non Europeans, including dark brown skinned Africans who came to Europe in many capacities since the Neolithic in order al Europeans, many of them were ancient migrants and settlers from Africa.
Historians tend to lie but DNA does not lie. Millions of Europeans share the e1b haplogroup with East Africans. The same people who migrate to Europe thousands of years before white skinned tribes from Central Asia.
F'N primitive kneegroo, you are the hooligan, stealing everyone else's identity cause you gorilla apes have provided nothing to this world. The original Europeans have always been white saving and trying to civilized you pathetic apes in Africa. if Europe was not white from tue start then it would be the shithole Africa is today cause you gorillas can't run nor create any civilizations, you primive ape with a low IQ. Thousands of you kneegros die each year to reach whitys countries. I don't see mass exitus of white people fleeing to that shitjungle hole Africa. But you kneegross are fleeing the jungle continent in droves and dying like drowned rats each year trying to reach the advanced Western countries of whity. Keep fooling yourself in believing Africa will ever reach developed status with it's low food supply and over blown populations asking for hand outs from Western countries and Asians. You jungle monkeys have the lowest IQ of all races that is why Africa continues to be primitive Shthole it's always been, you primitive gorilla. 

“The average African IQ is 70"
Only 4% of American Blacks Qualified for College
http://alfin2100.blogspot.com/2009/08/only-4-...
Bmacwaters

New York, NY

#12120 Nov 26, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahhahahaha
You have no idea the extent of the damage I and my colleagues are doing to the evil pedophiliac cult of Islam.
I find it amusing that it bothers you... LOL!!! Did you think I only post in Topix, and do nothing else, boy?
Oh I do plenty...
Muz in the USA are in for a long bumpy ride until they wise up and de-convert. Islam is unacceptable. Our policy is ZERO tolerance for ISLAM and ZERO ISLAM in AMERICA!
Nothing wrong with Islam if its practiced properly without the religious dogma, just like Christianity and Judaism. But to say a whole religion is wrong because you don't agree with a few converts doesn't justify a crusade to destroy Islam! That's just plain dumb. Islam has more comparisons than differences with Christianity and from my understanding, Islam is a way of life not a religion. The Arabs turned it into a religion just like the Romans did to Christianity. Both of these religions started out as different people's cultures. Rotten apples spoiled the bunch. Love thy neighbor and keep teaching the unbiased truth to the children and we can save these cultures. Don't destroy... Build!

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12121 Nov 26, 2012
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with Islam if its practiced properly without the religious dogma, just like Christianity and Judaism. But to say a whole religion is wrong because you don't agree with a few converts doesn't justify a crusade to destroy Islam! That's just plain dumb. Islam has more comparisons than differences with Christianity and from my understanding, Islam is a way of life not a religion. The Arabs turned it into a religion just like the Romans did to Christianity. Both of these religions started out as different people's cultures. Rotten apples spoiled the bunch. Love thy neighbor and keep teaching the unbiased truth to the children and we can save these cultures. Don't destroy... Build!
BÚLLSHÍT!

We should never ever have allowed so many avowed Muslims to enter this country, and Americans who wish to worship a false god through the foul teachings of that "JACKAL'S OFFSPRING", "MOHAMED"(Piss Be On him), should be carted off to a reservation or whatever Muslim country that would have them.

For sure, it should be made ILLEGAL for anyone to be seen in public wearing that insultingly hideous 'HIJAB'.

It would, however, be a good public service to have all practicing Muslims forced to were an identifying emblem(concentric red circles?) on their backs,

so that at minimum the general public can have a constant visual indication of just how intrusive this undesirable infestation has become.

I do realize that there are Muslims who are NOT nothing more than a future pack of treacherous terrorists, but that is certainly NOT the majority.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12122 Nov 26, 2012
KiloEcho wrote:
Curious Me said
HAH!
"KiloEcho", you'd be hilarious if your wholly contrived, completely unsubstantiated, and erroneously lying diatribe weren't so grossly unfair to those whose heritage you so obnoxiously wish to usurp.
Your brand of hideous hooligan history has also been described as "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION 'HISTORY".
You are insidiously attempting to steal from the 'haves' to give to your undeserving "have nots".
KiloEcho repies
Hooligan history is the Euro-centric version of world history concocted by European his-torians after the defeat of the dark brown skinned Moors and their Arab allies in 1492 the same year Christopher Columbus supposedly "discovered" America.
Hooligan history is the denial of thousands of years of intermixing between Europeans and non Europeans, including dark brown skinned Africans who came to Europe in many capacities since the Neolithic in order to promote the fantasy of a White Europe.
Hooligan history is the untold history of white skinned tribes from Central Asia breeding out and or wiping out the original Europeans, many of them were ancient migrants and settlers from Africa.
Shut your dámned lying mouth,ÁSS HÓLE,

::THE TRUTH IS NOT IN YOU::

•••

The Muslims in Spain were defeated WAY BEFORE 1492.

even before 1300, the Muslims were relegated to mere vassalage by the conquering Christian Spanish Monarchs and those remaining held to but a small sliver of territory in Southern Spain.

In 1212, a coalition of Christian kings under the leadership of Alfonso VIII of Castile drove the Muslims from Central Iberia, and that was the REAL end of the 'great Persian hope'.

•••

Those remaining Muslims and Jews might yet have remained in Spain to this day had it not been for the fact that they were willing conspirators with such treacherous European interlopers such the English.

The only remedy for this festering treachery was the expulsion of all remaining Muslims and Jews, by 1492, and it is, therefore, no lingering mystery as to why English writers have always been disposed to decrying this most necessary act of self preservation on the part of the Spanish.

•••

...and YOU can just jam that absurd

"Oh, but I'm not a American"

búllshít 'defense', because

"AFFIRMATIVE ACTION" is all about which your lying diatribe is concerned.
Barros Serrano

United States

#12123 Nov 26, 2012
KiloEcho wrote:
Curious Me said
HAH!
KiloEcho repies
Utter bullshit, racist pig.

The original Europeans were not wiped out, and they were not Africans. They were Cro-Magnon from the Mideast.

The central Asian tribes, if you mean Mongols, Huns and Turks, were not white-skinned, you fool.

The African markers in Europe are not common. Europeans are mostly of type I, J, N and R, with some G and E (E is African).

Your attempt to make Europe “black” are as despicable as the lies of any Eurocentric, boy.

So shut your goddam racist mouth, asshole.
Barros Serrano

United States

#12124 Nov 26, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your dámned lying mouth,ÁSS HÓLE,
::THE TRUTH IS NOT IN YOU::
•••
The Muslims in Spain were defeated WAY BEFORE 1492.
even before 1300, the Muslims were relegated to mere vassalage by the conquering Christian Spanish Monarchs and those remaining held to but a small sliver of territory in Southern Spain.
In 1212, a coalition of Christian kings under the leadership of Alfonso VIII of Castile drove the Muslims from Central Iberia, and that was the REAL end of the 'great Persian hope'.
•••
Those remaining Muslims and Jews might yet have remained in Spain to this day had it not been for the fact that they were willing conspirators with such treacherous European interlopers such the English.
The only remedy for this festering treachery was the expulsion of all remaining Muslims and Jews, by 1492, and it is, therefore, no lingering mystery as to why English writers have always been disposed to decrying this most necessary act of self preservation on the part of the Spanish.
•••
...and YOU can just jam that absurd
"Oh, but I'm not a American"
búllshít 'defense', because
"AFFIRMATIVE ACTION" is all about which your lying diatribe is concerned.
How amusing to hear deluded Afronazi halfwits claiming “The Moors ruled Iberia for 700 years”, or even “The Moors ruled Europe”!!! LOL!!!

You are correct. Most of Spain was quickly liberated. The Kingdom of Granada was the last scraps of Moorish power desperately holding on.

Plus they ignore how much the Moors in various parts of Spain were fighting amongst themselves. Very often an Arab Moor ruled in the valley while Berbers ruled in the hills... reminiscent of the ancient Numidian cavalry running into the hills where the Phoenicians or Romans couldn't catch them.

These Afronazi myths about Moorish Spain are a joke!
Barros Serrano

United States

#12125 Nov 26, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
BÚLLSHÍT!
We should never ever have allowed so many avowed Muslims to enter this country, and Americans who wish to worship a false god through the foul teachings of that "JACKAL'S OFFSPRING", "MOHAMED"(Piss Be On him), should be carted off to a reservation or whatever Muslim country that would have them.
For sure, it should be made ILLEGAL for anyone to be seen in public wearing that insultingly hideous 'HIJAB'.
It would, however, be a good public service to have all practicing Muslims forced to were an identifying emblem(concentric red circles?) on their backs,
so that at minimum the general public can have a constant visual indication of just how intrusive this undesirable infestation has become.
I do realize that there are Muslims who are NOT nothing more than a future pack of treacherous terrorists, but that is certainly NOT the majority.
The “moderates” turn radical very quickly when given the opportunity. They're “moderate” when they have to be... waiting until their numbers reach the tipping point.

Then we'll have, like in the UK and elsewhere in Europe, demonstrations of seething Muzscum demanding shari'a and the end of Western civilization.

I have a strong feeling that folks like me will be putting an end to a lot of Muzscum before too much longer...
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#12126 Nov 26, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, boy. Semite comes from the name SHEM, a son of Noah. You fucking illiterate bastard.
The modern Jews are Semites. They are Hebrews. Same people. DNA of Jews proves that they are Mideastern Semites.
Your attempt to deny their identity is a form of genocide, boy.
You know what I do to genocidal criminals? Come see me, scum. I'll silence your Nazi spew most definitively.
theres no way you europeans can link your selves to anything ancient=black,so how can you change yourself from being black to white,the story goes the pharos could'nt tell the hebrews from the egyptians,now the pharos were black if you were white you woulded been detected from the outset,because to look egyptian you would of had to be black,so theres no possible link to you european jews from the ancient=black peoples

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SUBHUMAN Primates, You Really Think Anyone is I... 1 min TWERKIN FOR JESUS 3
If it wasn't for whining, blacks have nothing. 1 min The Laughing Axe 1
White people the biggest government handout rec... 2 min The Laughing Axe 23
Dear Mr. Hitler... Come down from heaven, we ne... 5 min TWERKIN FOR JESUS 9
BLACK WOMEN do you still love Omarosa ? 6 min Downer 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Yeah 1,579,234
I have token white friends. 11 min coretta 55
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 24 min Trump is a joke 79
Cavebeasts of Topix 35 min Harrisson 27
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 3 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 18
More from around the web