the moors were black africans not ara...

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10630 Oct 7, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
More unsubstantiated b.s. with NO OUTSIDE LINKS.
"LINK" this, FØØL...

http://translate.google.com/translate...
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#10631 Oct 7, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so poorly educated and just plain dim-witted that you contradict yourself without the slightest notion of what it is that you are saying.
You want us to 'think' that somehow the European Caucasians are more accepting of Afro-Foolish fantasies than American Caucasians,
yet you and the rest of your Afro-Stúpid brothers are constantly insisting that there is a MASSIVE IRON CLAD UNIVERSAL CAUCASIAN SCIENTIFIC CONSPIRACY to make sure that 'Blackie' don' gets no truts tol'bout deyselves.
HAH!
You can't 'HAVE' your 'waffles' and 'EAT' them too, FØØL.
•••••••
The only real UNIVERSAL CONSPIRACY, having to do with ANTHROPOLOGY, is that the "TRUTH" does not come in different varieties according to skin color FØØL.
•••••••
You've touted internet pieces repeatedly because you 'thought' that their content bolstered your ídiotic point of view,
but they only served to confirm that YOU, "MOTTS", and the rest of your Afro-Stúpid crew are SUPREMELY AND PATHETICALLY SLOW-WITTED,
since they obviously were articles that were clearly dismissive of all of your Afro-Stúpid fantasies.
Your main argument about heraldic "BLACK SAMBOS" was, at one time, wholly dependent upon what YOU foolishly had 'thought' was an article that bolstered you ídiot assertions...
http://www.celticowboy.com/Moors%20Head.htm
...and just now we had an offering from another of your pathetically slow-witted buddies which was an untranslated French article which he claimed was saying one thing but, in fact, was saying QUITE THE OPPOSITE...
http://www.mondeberbere.com/histoire/camps/or...
As I have repeatedly and rightfully stated before, none of you Afro-Føøls would know what real evidence is even if it walked up and shít on your face.
I do thank you FØØLS though,
since those articles can now be used by myself as evidence which YOU Afro-Centrists have already lauded as being good evidence.
Look u little peter-smoking, bytch....until you learn some manners
you don't exist here. This bytch is done here. He doesn't deserve to interact with rest of posters here.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#10632 Oct 7, 2012
Motts wrote:
<quoted text>
Use this too Mr wannabe caucasian!! LOL
A short story about Spain and the Black Moors
Before the Black Moors invaded, this is what Spaniards looked like:
http://www.google.com/search...
Then the BLACK MOORS invaded
The moors killed the native men and raped the native women changing their dna forever. That's why many spanish look like half-black africans today, even Napoleon didn't consider spain european, he said he was fighting mixed breeds when he entered spain.
THIS IS THE RESULT OF NUMEROUS CONCUBINES. This has resulted in most Spaniards (except Fernando Torres), looking like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ccFOZX6owCEXX&feature=rel ated
Just think, if they are this dark after 500 years, they must have been very dark in Napoleon' day…THOSE POWERFUL BLACK MOOR GENES. Anyway, to be fair, many Spaniards are comfortable with their BLACK ANCESTRY.
You don't have to prove anything to that racist, name-calling lil' bytch. He doesn't deserve to interact with you.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#10633 Oct 7, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't exist here. This bytch is done here. He doesn't deserve to interact with rest of posters here.
HAH!

If anyone súçks cøçk, it's certainly YOU, Mr "TrollThlayer", not ME.

I do, however, understand your deep and abiding desire to avoid having to actually confront what you have no cogent way to contradict, FØØL.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#10634 Oct 7, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to prove anything to that racist, name-calling lil' bytch. He doesn't deserve to interact with you.
HAH!

I'm hardly any sort of "racist", FØØL, and I always CALL them as I SEE them.

Well, anyway, as I know them to be getting to your TROLLBÍTCH ÁSS.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#10635 Oct 7, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
bump....that troll should be avoided until he shows the proper etiquette e.g. stopping the troll practice of name-calling.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#10636 Oct 7, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
The sub-clads of U6 Berbers carry is distinct to North Africa (U6a ones) and has highest diversity in East Africa. Should I also say E1b1b in Europe is African?
Berbers are African, native Africans, indigenous Africans. Stick to claiming European populations and accept that.
HAH!

Since when has "African" been truly cognate with "Negro", FØØL!!???

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Portland, OR

#10637 Oct 7, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive been seening these black moor's head's everwhere,you post very good link's keep up the good work.

Level 2

Portland, OR

#10638 Oct 7, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
bump....that troll should be avoided until he shows the proper etiquette e.g. stopping the troll practice of name-calling.
that fool curiou's spend's more time and energy argueing over nothing,i can fully understand how the banker's and politician's have sold them out,I did'nt realize how Stupid most white people really ARE

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#10639 Oct 7, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter, FØØL!?

AIDS gettin' to your FÁGGÖTY TROLLBÍTCH ÁSS, or what, FØØL!!???

How 'bout you either shít or get off the pot.

You've never yet been able to cogently contradict a single thing that I've said, but you're far too much of a coward to do anything other than to play these 'GIRLY' games of avoidance.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#10640 Oct 7, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text> that fool curiou's spend's more time and energy argueing over nothing,i can fully understand how the banker's and politician's have sold them out,I did'nt realize how Stupid most white people really ARE
SHEEÍT!

I know you, CROW.

You live in Oregon just so you can have a crack at some them ugly fat dykes.

You know you can't hide it.

How 'bout you try arguing over these 'points'...

http://translate.google.com/translate...

http://www.celticowboy.com/Moors%20Head.htm

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#10641 Oct 7, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!

You're the biggest "name caller" here, jízz breath.

You're such an obnoxiously gratuitous "name caller" that it's even incorporated into your avatar.

Before we even begin to read any of your asinine posts,

your ironic avatar is a tacit "name calling" accusation that those who see you as an unmitigated horses áss must therefore be "trolls",

which obviously makes YOU the only real resident "troll" here.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#10642 Oct 7, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text> that fool curiou's spend's more time and energy argueing over nothing,i can fully understand how the banker's and politician's have sold them out,I did'nt realize how Stupid most white people really ARE
Until further notice.....he deserves a freeze-out. With all the racist name-calling and profane language, he shouldn't be allowed to interact with the posters here...whatta' u say ?
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#10643 Oct 7, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>Ive been seening these black moor's head's everwhere,you post very good link's keep up the good work.
Thanks....it's all about sharing info. and not getting bogged down with lying trolls.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#10644 Oct 7, 2012
Because of "Curious Me's" wicked, evil, name-calling racist remarks here.... this is his fate until further notice:

&fe ature=channel&list=UL

Level 2

Portland, OR

#10645 Oct 7, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
Because of "Curious Me's" wicked, evil, name-calling racist remarks here.... this is his fate until further notice:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aopdD9Cu-SoXX&feature=cha nnel&list=UL
i wont read or response to anything that stupid shit-kicker has to say, he's really miserable

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#10646 Oct 7, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not tell a lie.
What, evidence like the mountain of evidence that Eurasians are Africans and have been for 70,000 years?
1. 70k yr old DNA in Eurasia which is African
2. 30 K yr old remains in Eurasia also African
We've been here too many times.
I see you don't understand the difference between physical appearance and DNA ancestry. Poor you.
The sub-clads of U6 Berbers carry is distinct to North Africa (U6a ones) and has highest diversity in East Africa.
So let me get this straight, in your simple mind who ever leaves Africa automatically changes into their respective new place (eg Eurasians) while no matter how long a group has been in Africa (eg 30,000 years/U6 sub clads) coupled with significant ancestry which never left Africa (eg E1b1b) they'll never become African? LOL!
Go peddle that BS to some idiot.
In the meantime cry me a river.
YOU are attempting pure semantic diffusion confusion.

I'm sure it will work on your fellow feeble minded dim-witted Afro-Stúpid buddies,

but it still won't fly in the face of rational logic.

You are foolishly and insidiously attempting to treat the word, "African", as if it were cognate with the word, "Negro" and/or 'Black'.

IT'S NOT, and YOU are just full of shít.

Yes mtDNA Hg 'U6' has been in NORTH AFRICA for 30,000yrs, and it is most certainly African even though it is the progeny of a Eurasian Hg,

but being "AFRICAN", through and through, does NOT, in any way, mean that it has turned 'Black' or that it ever should have,

even though there are Tuareg tribes of the Saharan desert who are 'Black' though not always Negro(like Nígér Tuareg).

The number of Tuareg Berbers is almost insignificant when compared to the number of Coastal Mediterranean Berbers who are overwhelmingly Caucasian, and have for 30,000yrs lived in a climate zone which is identical to the Northern Mediterranean coastline.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/07/...

FYI, that particular subclade of Berber 'U6'Hg, that went into East Africa and then returned to the West, is found only in Tuaregs, and certainly NOT the main and overwhelmingly larger body of Maghribíyan Mediterranean Coastal Berbers.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#10647 Oct 7, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>i wont read or response to anything that stupid shit-kicker has to say, he's really miserable
Bone any ugly fat áss 'White' chicks lately, DÚMB ÁSS!?
Barros Serrano

United States

#10648 Oct 7, 2012
What pathetic lying lowlife, this pseudo-intellectual Afronazi scum.

So many ways they've been proven wrong... and still they prevaricate. No integrity whatsoever, and not enough knowledge even to realize when their statements are absurd beyond belief...

Pathetic racist bastards... I piss on them.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#10649 Oct 7, 2012
Motts wrote:
•••

HAH!

YOU have proven yourself to be a slow-witted dúmb áss Afro-Føøl.

You seem to think that the Turks are Negros, and certainly you do NOT realize, that if there had been such Harems, the Turks would NOT have allowed any Negro slave guards in or even near their harems without first slicing off their testicles, a practice which was in fact the fate of most Negro Slaves in the Near and Middle East.

•••••••

You also seam to think that the stylized 'bubble hair' bust sculpting technique employed by ancient Mesopotamians and even the Chinese is some sort of tacit revelation that they had kinky hair and were actually Negro.

HOW STÚPID CAN YOU DÚMB ÁSSES GET!!???

Again, you strive to ignore reality and avoid any anthropological studies in order to better secure in your pathetically delusional minds with some sort of a semblance of actuality to all your fantasies of a 'Black' Mesopotamia and a 'Black' China.

We're talking (((CHINA))) here, you fúçking mørøns.

The Chinese People have THE absolute most homogeneously STRAIGHT hair of all of our particular species, but YOU ALL seam to want to foolishly imagine that the most populous People of the Earth mysteriously SWITCHED,

without any exclamation or anyone giving the slightest bit of notice.

You foolish ídiots seem to 'think' that the Chinese SWITCHED from kinky Negro hair to having the Straightest hair on Earth.

Here, why don't you also include the following sculpture of the Chinese Buddah to aid in your puerile delusions, FØØL!?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Buddha_lant...

FWI, even Gautama Buddah of Nepal, born in the 5th or 6th century is most certainly NOT 70,000yrs or 90,000yrs old and yet his image employs that same stylized 'bubble hair'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Buddha_in_S...

He certainly was NOT a Negro and he certainly did not have kinky hair either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Francisco or Detroit. bigger shythole? 5 min LGBT trumps black 9
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 8 min thetruth 1,681
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 14 min dcool 112
Psychotic Armed Lives Matter 18 min Tacticool Libs No... 2
New Far right POTUS , ISIS is Celebrating !!! 19 min dcool 92
King tut's tomb 24 min dcool 113
Welcome To AmeriKKKa , the new western Banana r... 30 min dcool 53
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 35 min thetruth 1,313
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 1 hr Snap 75
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 5 hr KIP 56
More from around the web