Comments
9,001 - 9,020 of 24,255 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#9473 Sep 22, 2012
Motts wrote:
<quoted text>
BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! LOL!
THESE ARE AUTHENTIC, RESPECTED AND ACCEPTED IN EUROPE...
The contributions of the Moors will forever be remembered through Moor's heads which appear all over Europe--as paintings, statues, and on the official coats of arms (and flags) of municipalities, religious groups, and noble families. It's important to note the Europeans often portrayed Moors in a positive light -- often adorning them with crowns and jewellery. Just copy and paste the link and see how esteemed the Black Moors were to European Royalty.
http://www.taneter.org/moorsheads.html
There's (((MORE))) if you want......like the Pun????
You're a MOORon. Like the pun?
Derek

Danielson, CT

#9474 Sep 22, 2012
Motts wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN! YAWN! YAWN! YAWN! YAWN!
ARGUE WITH THIS FOOL!! LOL!
The contributions of the Moors will forever be remembered through Moor's heads which appear a
An that explains why you are highly uneducated, you kept falling asleep in classes. Even Diop who one most defiantly would not label as a "Eurocentric" has shown Moors had nothing to do with your West and Central African ancestors and that Moors played an important role in not only enslaving your Sub Saharan African ancestors but such a big role in the down fall of black Africa. Go read his chapter that talks about this. You guys claim to be well read but your posts show other wise. Go read Diop's chapter titled "historical reminder: moroccan invasion of west africa" where he emphasizes how the Moors invaded, destroyed and sold sub Saharan Africans into slavery to the point that you guys still haven't recovered from.

Your ancestors were not Moors, they were the West and Central Africans sold as slaves by Moors and other Africans to the white men.
Derek

Danielson, CT

#9475 Sep 22, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a MOORon. Like the pun?
I love how these Afrocentric fools don't address the findings by African academics such as the chapter in Diops book titled "historical reminder: moroccan invasion of west africa" where he emphasizes how the Moors invaded, destroyed and sold sub Saharan Africans into slavery to the point that Sub Sahran Africa still hasn't recovered from. The Moors were selling the Sub Saharan West African ancestors of black Americans into slavery and these retards are running around claiming the same people who destroyed their ancestors. Now if that is not identity confusion and brainwashing at it's best I don't know what is.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#9476 Sep 22, 2012
Robert Steel wrote:
<quoted text>What does them not being "contemporary pictures" have to do with the reality of the pictures being black Moors "tap dancing coon" that you are for white supremecy?
It has plenty to do with it, Casper. Contemporary depictions by Iberians show mostly non-black Moors. And the DNA evidence, historical records, archaeology, all agree with that.

Of course, scientific evidence means nothing to Afronazi self-hating psychotics like your Casper ass.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#9477 Sep 22, 2012
Motts wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! That's the response I was looking for!! Now I know I'm under your skin because you wouldn't respond if you didn't think there was some truth in it..
Well, here's another dose of reality, especially for you.. LOL!!
A short story about Spain and the Black Moors
Before the Black Moors invaded, this is what Spaniards looked like:
http://www.google.com/search...
Then the BLACK MOORS invaded
The moors killed the native men and raped the native women changing their dna forever. That's why many spanish look like half-black africans today, even Napoleon didn't consider spain european, he said he was fighting mixed breeds when he entered spain.
THIS IS THE RESULT OF NUMEROUS CONCUBINES. This has resulted in most Spaniards (except Fernando Torres), looking like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ccFOZX6owCEXX&feature=rel ated
Just think, if they are this dark after 500 years, they must have been very dark in Napoleon' day…THOSE POWERFUL BLACK MOOR GENES. Anyway, to be fair, many Spaniards are comfortable with their BLACK ANCESTRY.
THE TRUTH HURTS LOL!
Damn you are stupid. I lived in Spain, you jackass. I did not see anyone who looked black except African immigrants.

Since most Moors were non-black Berbers, and they left, in fact, little DNA behind, you have no case. Keep in mind that all Muslims were expelled from Spain (excellent idea!!! someone tell this to Michigan and England!) in the early 16th century. They took their DNA with them, for the most part.

DNA in Spain which is identified as having entered in the Medieval period is overwhelmingly that of non-black Maghrebian Berbers.

Yes, you Afronazis lose. Most Moors were not black, the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years, we have already posted all the evidence proving this, and you wannabe-Moor self-hating Afro-whitey Yanks have NOTHING, boy!
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#9478 Sep 22, 2012
Derek wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how these Afrocentric fools don't address the findings by African academics such as the chapter in Diops book titled "historical reminder: moroccan invasion of west africa" where he emphasizes how the Moors invaded, destroyed and sold sub Saharan Africans into slavery to the point that Sub Sahran Africa still hasn't recovered from. The Moors were selling the Sub Saharan West African ancestors of black Americans into slavery and these retards are running around claiming the same people who destroyed their ancestors. Now if that is not identity confusion and brainwashing at it's best I don't know what is.
Oh but that isn't sexy, not that isn't good enough. No, no, they want to be tall pitch-black Moors with big turbans and big swords, raping pearly-bottomed white slave girls all day.

Every one of these psycho Afronazi nutballs should be reported to local law enforcement to be watched... if there are unsolved rapes, especially of white women, in the area, they should be investigated for it.

They just aren't happy being culturally-vapid Afro-whitey Yanks. They can't accept that the ethnic group closest to them culturally are white Yanks. LOL!!!
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#9479 Sep 22, 2012
Motts wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! That's the response I was looking for!! Now I know I'm under your skin because you wouldn't respond if you didn't think there was some truth in it..
Well, here's another dose of reality, especially for you.. LOL!!
A short story about Spain and the Black Moors
Before the Black Moors invaded, this is what Spaniards looked like:
http://www.google.com/search...
Then the BLACK MOORS invaded
The moors killed the native men and raped the native women changing their dna forever. That's why many spanish look like half-black africans today, even Napoleon didn't consider spain european, he said he was fighting mixed breeds when he entered spain.
THIS IS THE RESULT OF NUMEROUS CONCUBINES. This has resulted in most Spaniards (except Fernando Torres), looking like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ccFOZX6owCEXX&feature=rel ated
Just think, if they are this dark after 500 years, they must have been very dark in Napoleon' day…THOSE POWERFUL BLACK MOOR GENES. Anyway, to be fair, many Spaniards are comfortable with their BLACK ANCESTRY.
THE TRUTH HURTS LOL!
These trolls don't have the mental capacity, nor the evidence to respond to u. BTW, how are we coming with finding the remains of a
qoute 30,000 yr.old euroasian in the n.Africa UN-qoute. Please do me a favor if ya' find that 30,000 yr.old euroasian, let us know if the "weapons of mass destruction" are buried with him too.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#9480 Sep 22, 2012
100's of BLACK negro Moors Images in Europe
&fe ature=channel&list=UL
These images are not Black...there're 'white-a-moors' dressed up like blacks....right?
mikemike

Vancouver, WA

#9481 Sep 22, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know why that black guard stayed so loyal. They are sought of an embarrassment. They should have overthrown the rule of the Sultan like the Mameluks did in Egypt or the Africans slaves like Malik Ambar did in India.
nothing but eurocentric bull=shit, dummy the word more is a color=black not a people;s, take that cave dewelling jonny come latley eurocentris=stealing history bull=shit and stick it up your nehanderthal arse
mikemike

Vancouver, WA

#9482 Sep 22, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
100's of BLACK negro Moors Images in Europe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R8-s9r19rSwXX&feature=cha nnel&list=UL
These images are not Black...there're 'white-a-moors' dressed up like blacks....right?
that's a good video,i like the part,where the speaker's say's even a fool would know that they were black,that reaffirm's my position that these troll's are being paid,to cause confusion on this forum,the true european's thoese that were'nt ran off aka so-called american's have no problem with historical fact's

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9483 Sep 22, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
Here's the real deal.
The racist want ya' to believe ancient Africans NEVER left Africa, they never explored, traveled started new civilization or helped existing civilizations. NOPE...ALL the stuff is "reserved" for white PPL.
You're wrong. nobody is saying that. I know that there some Moors in Spain were Black, it's documented. But most Moors were not Blacks, just look most North Africans were not Black. And furthmore the Moorish invasion of Spain was not a Black achievement but an Islamic one and the science and learnig they was mostly greco-roman with some persian and arab additions. it was not from black Africa and none of you can prove me wrong. It's not racist. It's just fact.
mikemike

Vancouver, WA

#9484 Sep 22, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
These trolls don't have the mental capacity, nor the evidence to respond to u. BTW, how are we coming with finding the remains of a
qoute 30,000 yr.old euroasian in the n.Africa UN-qoute. Please do me a favor if ya' find that 30,000 yr.old euroasian, let us know if the "weapons of mass destruction" are buried with him too.
right now i understand,the 33 1/3 degree of knowledge they are working,it's obvious they eurocentric's=theif of history haxe so little knowledge of ancient=black history,there more f''ked up than i imagined
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#9485 Sep 22, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying piece of trash. Curious posted the info about 30,000 yr old Eurasian DNA in the Maghreb, boy. You prove here that you care nothing about academic truth, nothing about truth at all, it's all about your racism, your self-hatred, your desperate longing to be other than a culturally-vapid Afro-whitey Yank schlemiel.

Boy. Plenty of Eurasian remains have been found in the Maghreb dating throughout the 30,000 year period, right up to the MOORS who were those same Maghrebian Eurasians, mostly, and mostly non-black.

Stop effacing the BERBERS by claiming them as West Africans. You culture-vulture Afronazi piece of crap.

And read the info Curious provided, boy. Right there your entire argument is reduced to dust.

F you.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#9486 Sep 22, 2012
mikemike wrote:
<quoted text>that's a good video,i like the part,where the speaker's say's even a fool would know that they were black,that reaffirm's my position that these troll's are being paid,to cause confusion on this forum,the true european's thoese that were'nt ran off aka so-called american's have no problem with historical fact's
You cowardly racist boy. Why don't you address the data posted by Curious about the 30,000 yr old Eurasian DNA in the Maghreb? Eh, coward boy?

LOL... you are all proven WRONG. You are full of $hit. You have nothing.

And I may just post some more links, more DNA and human remains from the Maghreb, all predominantly Eurasian... yes, you lose.

Most Moors = non-black Berbers. That is proven fact. You have nothing. This subject is concluded.

GET your grubby greasy AFRONAZI racist culture-vulture PAWS off other peoples' CULTURES, you vile lowlife culturally-deprived decrepit Afro-whitey Yank 3-in-1 bastards!
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#9487 Sep 22, 2012
mikemike wrote:
<quoted text>right now i understand,the 33 1/3 degree of knowledge they are working,it's obvious they eurocentric's=theif of history haxe so little knowledge of ancient=black history,there more f''ked up than i imagined
You babble cliches and don't know what the F you're ralking about, boy!

33 1/3º of knowledge, lol!!! You couldn't pass 8th grade, boy!
mikemike

Vancouver, WA

#9488 Sep 22, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but that isn't sexy, not that isn't good enough. No, no, they want to be tall pitch-black Moors with big turbans and big swords, raping pearly-bottomed white slave girls all day.
Every one of these psycho Afronazi nutballs should be reported to local law enforcement to be watched... if there are unsolved rapes, especially of white women, in the area, they should be investigated for it.
They just aren't happy being culturally-vapid Afro-whitey Yanks. They can't accept that the ethnic group closest to them culturally are white Yanks. LOL!!!
more of your ignorence,childish arguementive non hidtorical bull=shit,you starve for attention=childish=hispanic trait's you no nothing about nothing uncle taco.
mikemike

Vancouver, WA

#9489 Sep 22, 2012
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. nobody is saying that. I know that there some Moors in Spain were Black, it's documented. But most Moors were not Blacks, just look most North Africans were not Black. And furthmore the Moorish invasion of Spain was not a Black achievement but an Islamic one and the science and learnig they was mostly greco-roman with some persian and arab additions. it was not from black Africa and none of you can prove me wrong. It's not racist. It's just fact.
the spaniard's and early european's call them black as ink,eurocentric=nazi

Level 4

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9490 Sep 22, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!
Every thing you say is just foolish unsubstantiated sub-simian rhetoric.
I seriously doubt you've even left Detroit let alone seen Spain and I've seen more gorilla in Negros than I've ever seen even the most miniscule hint of ANYTHING NÉG®ØÍD in any substantial group within the Spanish population.
You know, you ARE part H.Heidelbergensis and that sure as to hell ain't like H.Neanderthal.
You sound so unbelievably stúpid and ignorant that I'm sure it's quite possible that you're only here to embarrass 'Black' People.
You still trolling Rover?, You've seen more gorilla in negro's? Not as much as we see dog in you lepers, you pathetic mutation of humans continue to throw names around, that would be really offensive if it was coming from a real human instead of a leprosy carrying dog mutation like you. Get a life, for what it is, and just go away, no one wants to hear the mis-educated lies you've been posting.All of you mutant trolls are wasting your time, telling the same fairytales over and over again.
mikemike

Vancouver, WA

#9491 Sep 22, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You cowardly racist boy. Why don't you address the data posted by Curious about the 30,000 yr old Eurasian DNA in the Maghreb? Eh, coward boy?
LOL... you are all proven WRONG. You are full of $hit. You have nothing.
And I may just post some more links, more DNA and human remains from the Maghreb, all predominantly Eurasian... yes, you lose.
Most Moors = non-black Berbers. That is proven fact. You have nothing. This subject is concluded.
GET your grubby greasy AFRONAZI racist culture-vulture PAWS off other peoples' CULTURES, you vile lowlife culturally-deprived decrepit Afro-whitey Yank 3-in-1 bastards!
the same un-intelligent boll=shit i have'nt heard any european scholar mention amything linking white dna in africa 30,000 year's ago.did you see the national geo-graphic's special the history of the black moor's in early europe its still one of the most watched program's ever .hahaha
mikemike

Vancouver, WA

#9492 Sep 22, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You babble cliches and don't know what the F you're ralking about, boy!
33 1/3º of knowledge, lol!!! You couldn't pass 8th grade, boy!
you sound like a whining 3 grader,who cant put 2and2 together, uncle taco

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boy... 14 min You now have AIDS 7
Why do white women enjoy anal sex so much? (Mar '11) 19 min You now have AIDS 193
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 26 min Enough 2,323
white men are the tallest and strongest men on ... 38 min Gargantos 20
How many of you believe interracial dating is w... (Apr '12) 40 min Mama Amanda 1,287
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 41 min Truth Hurts 4,854
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 53 min NotSoDivineMsM 5,110
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 1 hr AAA777 3,430
There's A War On The Black Male 3 hr your mother 590
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 3 hr Black Facts 32,581
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE