the moors were black africans not ara...

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9432 Sep 21, 2012
Robert Steel wrote:
<quoted text>I see your projecting again. Which is a typical Eurocentric trait. Thanks for letting me know that your broke and struggling pus colored lemon who loves to see white boys dominate his asian counterpart. lol I didn't see modern spain is fully black now did I? I said spainards and portuguese can clearly be looked at by any black person and tell that they have strong black genes. Naplolean himself claimed that Africa began at the Pyreenes. Now why the hell would he say something like that? FDon't let some eurocentric liar have you denying the sight from your very eyes. My mother said the same damn thing like baby you can tell these people have black in them. Their walks their kinky/wavy hair large noses full lips big asses even theior rythm. Comeoen now this is just plain stupid to dispute. Like you disputing those black olmec statues. So I guess if some eurocentric comes out and tells you according to dna chaka zulu was caucasion you'd believe him too huh? This is where commonsense comes in Jeff because you are beginning to make feel that you can't survive in life thinking like this. Don't ever let anyone white or black have you doubt your own commonsense and natural intelligence. For you to have seen portuguese and spanish women and men live and in person and believe that eurocentric cut n paste is ludricous. For you to believe that a statue with lips like jj evans off of good times is not black means that you have allowed these eurocentrics to bind your own natural basic commonsense. Some things don't even need dna analysis to prove like height if your 6 feet and up your tall. I don't need a n entire medical list of statements top verify that just my eyes.
Nappy hair, dark skin, large noses full lips and unusually large hips and thighs are generally derivitives of African heritage no amount of those dna lies will change that. You need to get a hold of your own mind just forget about us because your being tricked into doubting your own mind your eyes and your own commonsense.
HAH!

Every thing you say is just foolish unsubstantiated sub-simian rhetoric.

I seriously doubt you've even left Detroit let alone seen Spain and I've seen more gorilla in Negros than I've ever seen even the most miniscule hint of ANYTHING NÉG®ØÍD in any substantial group within the Spanish population.

You know, you ARE part H.Heidelbergensis and that sure as to hell ain't like H.Neanderthal.

You sound so unbelievably stúpid and ignorant that I'm sure it's quite possible that you're only here to embarrass 'Black' People.
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#9433 Sep 21, 2012
Here's the real deal.

The racist want ya' to believe ancient Africans NEVER left Africa, they never explored, traveled started new civilization or helped existing civilizations. NOPE...ALL the stuff is "reserved" for white PPL.
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#9434 Sep 21, 2012
con't oh yeah....they Never left b.s., racist construct of so-called "subsahara" according to them
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#9435 Sep 21, 2012
The racist want ya' to believe that the ONLY way Africans left Africa was on slave boat.

That's what this is REALLY all about

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9436 Sep 21, 2012
Motts wrote:
<quoted text>
A short story about Spain and the Black Moors
Before the Black Moors invaded, this is what Spaniards looked like:
http://www.google.com/search ...
Then the BLACK MOORS invaded
The moors killed the native men and raped the native women changing their dna forever. That's why many spanish look like half-black africans today, even Napoleon didn't consider spain european, he said he was fighting mixed breeds when he entered spain.
THIS IS THE RESULT OF NUMEROUS CONCUBINES. This has resulted in most Spaniards (except Fernando Torres), looking like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Just think, if they are this dark after 500 years, they must have been very dark in Napoleon' day…THOSE POWERFUL BLACK MOOR GENES. Anyway, to be fair, many Spaniards are comfortable with their BLACK ANCESTRY.
HAH!

Every thing you say is just foolish unsubstantiated sub-simian rhetoric,

and your stúpid inconsequential 'links' didn't work anyway.

I've got a news flash for YOU...

you have to provide proof for the shít you say, FØØL.

NONE of the búllshít in which you seem to have developed a belief has ANY basis in reality, MØRØN.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9437 Sep 21, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
Here's the real deal.
The racist want ya' to believe ancient Africans NEVER left Africa, they never explored, traveled started new civilization or helped existing civilizations. NOPE...ALL the stuff is "reserved" for white PPL.
HAH!

Awhhhh, too bad, I musta interrupted one of your many desperation wish dreams.

Every thing you say is just foolish unsubstantiated sub-simian rhetoric.

You'll have to come up with something FAR more realistic than THAT búllshít if you truly want to avoid being laughed at by even moderately intelligent People.
mikemike

Vancouver, WA

#9438 Sep 21, 2012
Robert Steel wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen so many darkskinned full liped slightly kinky haired women with fat asses and jet black eyes from portuguese and Spain that it is not funny. When I lived in florida I'd meet them coming down on vacation and think they were from Brazil or Cuba. That guy is retarded if he can look at portuguese women and southern spanish women and think that they don't have black blood in them absolutley off of his flippin rocker' he can't believe that he has to just be arguing for the sake of arguing has to. Black Moors ruled europe awith an iron hand enslaved white virgins in harems and civilized these white pasty savages with superior science and art they know it and it infuriates them to no end. lol keep up the good work soldier
right on pepole's,thats the shit these eurocentric's dont want us to know,mainly these so-called american white's,while i was stationed in germany i withness a few myself,the white's in europe are far more civilized that these out cast's from europe,the european's in europe from my experience have no problem,when dealing with historic event's,they prefer to have thing's historicaly correct

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9439 Sep 21, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
The racist want ya' to believe that the ONLY way Africans left Africa was on slave boat.
BTW,ÁSSWIPE, don't think that ANTONE'S forgotten that you're trying desperately to avoid mentioning anything about the links that you brazenly had asked for but foolishly never expected to see again.

Once again, those links were delivered to you and, once again, you have not even attempted a cogent a rebuttal.
mikemike

Vancouver, WA

#9440 Sep 21, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW,ÁSSWIPE, don't think that ANTONE'S forgotten that you're trying desperately to avoid mentioning anything about the links that you brazenly had asked for but foolishly never expected to see again.
Once again, those links were delivered to you and, once again, you have not even attempted a cogent a rebuttal.
no one listen to that eurocentric bull=shit you post,click national geographic's the history of the black moor's in early europe they show all those beutiful painting of the black moor's, statue's, they even have the pope of rome sitting under the painting of a black moor'sh king,the true european's i mean the one's that didnt get ran out of europe like yourself, have no proplem with there black moorish history, just you convict settler's who got chased out of europe

Since: Jul 11

Hattiesburg, MS

#9441 Sep 21, 2012
mikemike wrote:
<quoted text>right on pepole's,thats the shit these eurocentric's dont want us to know,mainly these so-called american white's,while i was stationed in germany i withness a few myself,the white's in europe are far more civilized that these out cast's from europe,the european's in europe from my experience have no problem,when dealing with historic event's,they prefer to have thing's historicaly correct
Yessir! You know my best IR relationships have been with visiting European women. I went to London once and the women were so cool and relaxed. Same thing with Spanish and Portuguese women visiting on vacation. Americans are sick with racism and hatred and controls the very vision of their eyes. I mean I have never imagined untill these posts that white people were as sick as they are. I mean arguing about Olmec statues with Sub-Saharan black features huge noses sausage lips round big heads like black men starit from sub saharan africans of today. This is utterly insane!this shows that whites of the future would argue about a mural of goodtimes being caucasion because of a new dna study that claimed james evans and his mother are really a new type of white. Guys looking at darkskin women with basicaly for lack of a better word nappy wavy hair large noses full lips big fat asses and hips and these guys are talking about them not having strong black genes. Thats when you know that it is beyond their typical savage hate and moronic white stupidity! It's a sickness! The very fact that they are on our pots instead of dangerous european nazis confirms this. A lot of this though is simply a safe way for them to argue with their superiors without getting ruptured and stomped. Eurocentrics have always been cowards. lol
Motts

Bridgetown, Barbados

#9442 Sep 21, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!
Every thing you say is just foolish unsubstantiated sub-simian rhetoric,
and your stúpid inconsequential 'links' didn't work anyway.
I've got a news flash for YOU...
you have to provide proof for the shít you say, FØØL.
NONE of the búllshít in which you seem to have developed a belief has ANY basis in reality, MØRØN.
These links will work, and the proof you seek is in the videos

http://www.google.com/search...

The moors killed the native men and raped the native women changing their dna forever. That's why many spanish look like half-black africans today, even Napoleon didn't consider spain european, he said he was fighting mixed breeds when he entered spain.

THIS IS THE RESULT OF NUMEROUS CONCUBINES. This has resulted in most Spaniards (except Fernando Torres), looking like this:

&fe ature=related

Just think, if they are this dark after 500 years, they must have been very dark in Napoleon' day…THOSE POWERFUL BLACK MOOR GENES. Anyway, to be fair, many Spaniards are comfortable with their BLACK ANCESTRY.
Barros Serrano

United States

#9443 Sep 21, 2012
What a load. There is very little African DNA in Spain today. Spain has a LOT of very ancient DNA, however, all of it European or of Eurasian N African (Berber) type.
Deluded Afronazis claiming even Spain now. What's next, Germany?
Yet you ignore all the evidence which proves that you don't know what the F you're talking about.
30,000 yr old Eurasian mtDNA in remains in the Maghreb... hmmmmmm... WHATCHAGONNADO, Afronazi lying pseudo-intellectual marginal misfits?
mikemike

Vancouver, WA

#9444 Sep 21, 2012
Robert Steel wrote:
<quoted text>Yessir! You know my best IR relationships have been with visiting European women. I went to London once and the women were so cool and relaxed. Same thing with Spanish and Portuguese women visiting on vacation. Americans are sick with racism and hatred and controls the very vision of their eyes. I mean I have never imagined untill these posts that white people were as sick as they are. I mean arguing about Olmec statues with Sub-Saharan black features huge noses sausage lips round big heads like black men starit from sub saharan africans of today. This is utterly insane!this shows that whites of the future would argue about a mural of goodtimes being caucasion because of a new dna study that claimed james evans and his mother are really a new type of white. Guys looking at darkskin women with basicaly for lack of a better word nappy wavy hair large noses full lips big fat asses and hips and these guys are talking about them not having strong black genes. Thats when you know that it is beyond their typical savage hate and moronic white stupidity! It's a sickness! The very fact that they are on our pots instead of dangerous european nazis confirms this. A lot of this though is simply a safe way for them to argue with their superiors without getting ruptured and stomped. Eurocentrics have always been cowards. lol
look what there banker's and politician's are doing to them,that let's me no how stupid they really are,look bro. a hand full of so-called jew's who run the T.V's and radio's tricked them fool's into alway's watching us while they stole not only there future's but there children's future,they dont have any job's, so there on here day and night trying to take there frustration's out on AA post,i love to post link about the black moor's they never post me back calling me a lier,and it's european's who post these video's, once the truth is out it's over for them and they no it
mikemike

Vancouver, WA

#9445 Sep 21, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
true brother,what they are really trying to do is discourage any new commer's who might have doubt about the moor's being black, i know there paid troll's,there here day and night,me like yourself i get a kick out of these fool's,while there here (trying) to argue about a forgone conclusion about the word moor mean's black,the rent is rising,food,gas=misery.and what ever else happen to them they had it comming,the black moor's cant and wont help them out of there europe's dark age's 2
duke nuke em

Winder, GA

#9446 Sep 21, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an f'n retard. Those were depictions European victories over Moors who were mostly based in certain areas of Iberia and Italy, stupid. Most of Europe was free of any Moors and had no clue WHAT moors looked like, but traditionally tried to depicted them as "other" and "foreign" for their own propaganda, stupid. From one of the sources YOU stupidly provided:
"The objects featured here all include the head of a moor, or black African, in profile. The use of the 'moor's head' as a heraldic device dates from the 13th century. The emblem has connections to the Crusades, reflecting associating individual families with victories over the moors."
Not all Moors were 'black', retard. A self-depiction by the Moors in Iberia. Taken from the Tale of Bayad and Riyad:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
LOL. Kill your self.
Motts

Bridgetown, Barbados

#9447 Sep 21, 2012
These eurocentric jokers have really capitulated today after a brutal stomping from the Black Brotherhood. Jeff who fancies himself as an academic used wikipedia as evidence. True academics are taught in University not to use wikipedia as the information is uploaded by members of the public, and is therefore both questionable and unreliable. These eurocentrics are nothing more than fraudulent copy and paste merchants.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9448 Sep 22, 2012
mikemike wrote:
<quoted text>no one listen to that eurocentric bull=shit you post,click national geographic's the history of the black moor's in early europe they show all those beutiful painting of the black moor's, statue's, they even have the pope of rome sitting under the painting of a black moor'sh king,the true european's i mean the one's that didnt get ran out of europe like yourself, have no proplem with there black moorish history, just you convict settler's who got chased out of europe
HAH!

FØØL, do you actually 'think' that "National Geographic" has ANY sort of credibility relative to the sober NON-ENTERTAINMENT articles that would be published in universally respected peer reviewed anthropological journals!?

I don't imagine that you'd dare to provide a link to your silly áss "Nat'l Geo" article, would you, FØØL!!???

It would be worth a laugh to see the actual article, so we can check for ourselves.

It's NOT like YOU possess the intellect to understand or interpret anything you see or read, anyway, FØØL.

Go ahead and show us the actual article, FØØL.

So far, from what you've stated, that is if you even understood it correctly, your article sounds like it's just another one of those entertainment oriented PUFF PIECES in which "National Geographic" all too often specializes!?

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9449 Sep 22, 2012
Motts wrote:
These eurocentric jokers have really capitulated today after a brutal stomping from the Black Brotherhood. Jeff who fancies himself as an academic used wikipedia as evidence. True academics are taught in University not to use wikipedia as the information is uploaded by members of the public, and is therefore both questionable and unreliable. These eurocentrics are nothing more than fraudulent copy and paste merchants.
HAH!

Instead, YOU jérkøffs can only find yourselves restricted to YouTube, "Nat'l Geo", and the long list of garbage published by mørøns associated with "African-American Black Studies Groups" for solace.

BTW, it's more than obvious that you ONLY disagree with "Wiki" articles when they properly quote authentic legitimate and universally respected anthropological studies data, FØØL.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9450 Sep 22, 2012
Motts wrote:
<quoted text>
These links will work, and the proof you seek is in the videos
http://www.google.com/search...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ccFOZX6owCEXX&feature=rel ated
I do hope that "Garrig" can understand why it's not at all inaccurate to refer to an OBNOXIOUS ÁSS HØLE like YOU as just another cøçksúçking NÏGGÊ®.

You are impertinently insulting LYAR who is wishing only to fool himself, FØØL.

It is more than obvious, also, that you absolutely HATE all legitimate DNA analyses because they so easily burst your foolishly comfortable bubble of delusional miasma.

Your foolish attempt to get
'under-our-skin' will ALWAYS be foiled because we're just NOT the intellectual simpletons that YOU most certainly are.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#9451 Sep 22, 2012
Motts wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the way to defeat eurocentrics, by using their own sources, as all pictures and paintings were done by Europeans along with the flags, paintings and the coat of arms, during the middle ages. They will try to debate it but they cannot argue with their own people.
Moor figure in sanssouci potsdam, Germany
http://wikimapia.org/17270480/Moorish-Rondell...
Moor figure in scauffhausen, Switzerland (copy and paste, all one link)
You ignored pic like these
http://www.google.com/imgres...
http://www.google.com/imgres...
As you can see, there were black moors but they were not the majority.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REVOLUTIONARIES in AA Forum: ARE there any? (Mar '13) 2 min Johny rebel 139
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min American Independent 1,621,758
Racism by Progressives 🎓 6 min Epic Truth 1
Europe - The Only Region in the World With NO B... 13 min el rey de los cam... 36
Weinstein Protecto/Victim Basher Apologizes 15 min Charles Darwin 8
Kennenka Jenkins 🤔🕵🔬 24 min Charles Darwin 5
"American" Politicians Seek To Imprison America... 33 min el rey de los cam... 15
Downfall Cavebeast Bill O'Reilly 🤣 1 hr trolling BINOs 23
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 2 hr bluestreak returns 492
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 35,431
Can America Become 80% White Again? 6 hr Deanna 266
More from around the web