Shedrick simmons

Charleston, SC

#7593 Jul 24, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job at pulling out the "belt of truth" and spanking that useless, African history, manipulating troll
WELL SOMEBODYS GOTTA DO IT. i mean if i have to tell these people again and again that berbee does not mean WHITE i think i might have a caniption. They took the color and associate anythjng lighter than a negroe to be WHITE/ CAUCASIAN. these berbers are muts half breeds brown babies MULATTOES. They are canaanites by bloodkine so they are considered to be AFRICAN. but NOOOOO you cant tell CURIOUS GEORGE and BENIGN BURRITO BARROS that because it will make them feel inferior. We arent on here to make anyone feel inferior we are here trying to CORRECT the rennAissance history because it has be whitewashed. They dont talk about their murdurous idolatrous theiving colonistic history but they want to tell us eveything about the NEGROE. to all the causcasians im sorry........EURASIANS i see you have a big WOODCHUCK IN YOUR EYE. Remove it from your eye and then you would see very clearly to see the grit in mines!

Level 4

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7594 Jul 24, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
I'll just ignore Shreddick and Fairytaye in favor of not interrupting the other more interesting conversation.
You are one stupid, ignorant, inbred bas***d dog, why don't you just go to bed with your sister now.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7596 Jul 24, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody can throw together a opinionated vid. Who threw that one together??? I didn't see a scholar attached to the vid.
Boy u need to stop with name-calling and concentrate on seriously backing up ur lies.
Oooops, sorry, "Flickr" doesn't like to share its photos so freely.

If you Google

"Pharaoh - Firaoun | Flickr - Photo Sharing!"

you'll see that site at the top of the list.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7597 Jul 24, 2012
Shedrick simmons wrote:
<quoted text> dang you back again with the same stuff again. Then you"APPARENTLY VAINLY" still say things that doesnt carry anyweight. This is funny also: the fact that these folks have evidnce of what it is thst they are trying to prove and most of them are by european scholars. You discredit these european scholars because they know.more than you do. All you have is some malarky about MULATTOS from MAGHRIB. First and formost have you ever even talkes to a maghribian person and ask them if they XONSIDER THEMSELVES CAUCASIANS. I DIDNT SAY " DO YOU THINK" because thats what most of your propaganda is predicated upon: MIXING SCIENCE WITH "WHAT YOU THINK". trust me these folks have been around longer than you have and if you think that because you got so pheno genotypes off of google that was put together by some german scientist in order to prove that the caucasian race was SUPPOSEDLY the COMMON ANCESTOR than imma need you to actuall find some truth. You can start with some oral traditions. You maks out like you have all the COMMON SENSE but you are really ALL OUT OF CHANGE buddy! And you couldnt have found a more perfect way to classify your arguements: APPARENTLY VAIN lol!
YES, you DIOT RTARD, I do "MIX SCIENCE" into my opinions, FL.

My opinions are ALWAYS based on scientific evidence,

whereas yours and all other Afro-Fls, like you, base their pronouncements strictly upon whatever issues from their own hind quarters, you braying jkss.

Also, my opinions are NOT based on the ignorant non observing, and non witness opinions of ignorant uninvolved and unknowing European fantasy exploiting writers, none of which had any rightful claim to proper accreditation, FL.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7598 Jul 24, 2012
Terryfaye wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one stupid, ignorant, inbred bas***d dog, why don't you just go to bed with your sister now.
Sk it, btch, YOU have been proven to be an absurd rtard.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7599 Jul 25, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
That fool don't know nothin' about no African history. He just ad libs everything to compensate for his utter lack of knowledge.
YOU don't know SHT about North Africa, you sniveling bstard.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#7600 Jul 25, 2012
There's no such thing as "N.African history"...just all African history. There are no such thing as "indigenous white Africans". How could there be, whites weren't even here.

Level 4

Location hidden

#7601 Jul 25, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Sk it, btch, YOU have been proven to be an absurd rtard.
That's what female dogs are called isn't it?, then your mother is closer to being a bitch than I am, and you like the rest of your pale clan are sick in the head, you prove it every time you post your tyrade's, the only thing you have is your stupid name calling,when you know you're just a babbling dullard, but you do it so well, you all act that way because you're inbred, what else would we expect of you?

Level 4

Location hidden

#7602 Jul 25, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
There's no such thing as "N.African history"...just all African history. There are no such thing as "indigenous white Africans". How could there be, whites weren't even here.
These dullards don't know that whites haven't always been here, they don't know a thing about there own history or origin, but pretend to know all about someone else's, they forget that God created one people and they were brown and people of color. They get ignorant when you try to tell them they didn't come into existance until some of the original people were struck with the plague of leprosy which turned their skin white by causing it to lose it's melanin., that was their beginning.

Level 4

Location hidden

#7603 Jul 25, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, you Afronazi fruitcake.
We do have evidence, which has been repeatedly posted. It is PROVEN that most Moors were non-black Berbers, and that the Berbers/Maghrebians had been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.
You are not a Moor. You are an insane Afro-whitey Yank with an identity crisis who hates your own black ass.
You people are just ignorant, dumbass inbred mutants that fly off into tyrades and name calling because you can't prove your myths, there were no white Berber's or Moors, because there were no white people around then, you may as well suck it up and shut the hell up, you're posting the same crap over and over, nobody's buying it, we all know better. You can start with the name calling again, that's the one thing you people are so good at.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7604 Jul 25, 2012
Terryfaye wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what female dogs are called isn't it?, then your mother is closer to being a bitch than I am, and you like the rest of your pale clan are sick in the head, you prove it every time you post your tyrade's, the only thing you have is your stupid name calling,when you know you're just a babbling dullard, but you do it so well, you all act that way because you're inbred, what else would we expect of you?
Shut it

...mustn't try to talk with your mouth so full of it.

Sk t, sk t, sk t.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7605 Jul 25, 2012
Terryfaye wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are just ignorant, dumbass inbred mutants that fly off into tyrades and name calling because you can't prove your myths, there were no white Berber's or Moors, because there were no white people around then, you may as well suck it up and shut the hell up, you're posting the same crap over and over, nobody's buying it, we all know better. You can start with the name calling again, that's the one thing you people are so good at.
Please, tell us more about your "Leprous Eurasian" 'science'.

It's so amusing.
Shedrick simmons

Charleston, SC

#7606 Jul 25, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so amusing.
im sorry buddy but what is so fascinating ids that you dont know. I think that it is sad that you dont even know much about you own history. You mean to tell me that you didnt know that your bloodline was black. YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU R BLOODKINE WAS PURE WHITE? LMAO. Omg i feel the worst for you. Dude you guys are considered an mutatation. In the words of douzansky: the difference that distinguishes one species fdom amother and one race from another is a simple collection of the same differenc s that mutations produce. Lyde: there is a relationship between the intensity of ultraviolet rays and pigmentaions. The darkee people live closer to the equator and the lighter people lived further from the equator. Two europeans who made an observation about the make up of man to show that anything lighter than the common species or race is considered a MUTATION. DANG THAT BOOK BY ELLA HUGHLEY CAME IN HANDY.

Level 4

Location hidden

#7607 Jul 25, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so amusing.
Yes it is amusing to learn your origin you mutant, I've told you all I need to, but if you want to read more, read the Bible, the book of Leviticus to be exact, chapters 13&14, you see the Bible also teaches history, our history not only religion. Your race are devils that have done nothing but steal, kill and destroy since you were domesticated and taught to live around civilized people, I say they should've left you in the caves crawling around and beating each other over the heads with clubs, sleeping with your dogs, although some of you still do that. Just go away with your evil name calling and profanity, I promise no one will miss you. God gave the devil and his people time on earth to do just what your're doing, that why you're in the position you're in, to think you're better than us, BUT.... your father's reign is not much longer, and neither is your's. "He who is on the bottom, shall be on top".I generally don't hate anybody, because My Father didn't create me to do so, but it comes so easy for your race, WHY?.. But I can say I don't like your character and wht you porttay, you evil mutant.

Level 4

Location hidden

#7608 Jul 25, 2012
Shedrick simmons wrote:
<quoted text> im sorry buddy but what is so fascinating ids that you dont know. I think that it is sad that you dont even know much about you own history. You mean to tell me that you didnt know that your bloodline was black. YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU R BLOODKINE WAS PURE WHITE? LMAO. Omg i feel the worst for you. Dude you guys are considered an mutatation. In the words of douzansky: the difference that distinguishes one species fdom amother and one race from another is a simple collection of the same differenc s that mutations produce. Lyde: there is a relationship between the intensity of ultraviolet rays and pigmentaions. The darkee people live closer to the equator and the lighter people lived further from the equator. Two europeans who made an observation about the make up of man to show that anything lighter than the common species or race is considered a MUTATION. DANG THAT BOOK BY ELLA HUGHLEY CAME IN HANDY.
Teii it Brother, it's amazing how the "smartest" things on here don't really know JACK!,they want to feed us a bunch of lies about our history but don't have a clue about their own, so they try to steal someone else's heritage and history, and get very unpleasant and start the name calling when we don't fall for the hype. I wonder just where do they think they came from, where do they think they originated.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7609 Jul 25, 2012
Terryfaye wrote:
<quoted text>
Teii it Brother, it's amazing how the "smartest" things on here don't really know JACK!,they want to feed us a bunch of lies about our history but don't have a clue about their own, so they try to steal someone else's heritage and history, and get very unpleasant and start the name calling when we don't fall for the hype. I wonder just where do they think they came from, where do they think they originated.
OK, "FairyTaye", you and "Shredick" must be payed trolls,

otherwise one would have to believe that you two are really and for true as dmb as your acting out to be, and it's really really difficult to believe that anyone can actually be quite as stpid and slow witted as you two sound.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#7610 Jul 26, 2012
Shedrick simmons wrote:
<quoted text> im sorry buddy but what is so fascinating ids that you dont know. I think that it is sad that you dont even know much about you own history. You mean to tell me that you didnt know that your bloodline was black. YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU R BLOODKINE WAS PURE WHITE? LMAO. Omg i feel the worst for you. Dude you guys are considered an mutatation. In the words of douzansky: the difference that distinguishes one species fdom amother and one race from another is a simple collection of the same differenc s that mutations produce. Lyde: there is a relationship between the intensity of ultraviolet rays and pigmentaions. The darkee people live closer to the equator and the lighter people lived further from the equator. Two europeans who made an observation about the make up of man to show that anything lighter than the common species or race is considered a MUTATION. DANG THAT BOOK BY ELLA HUGHLEY CAME IN HANDY.
.....of course we have all mutated in varying degrees away from our original African ancestors. Some more than others.

Level 4

Location hidden

#7611 Jul 26, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, "FairyTaye", you and "Shredick" must be payed trolls,
otherwise one would have to believe that you two are really and for true as dmb as your acting out to be, and it's really really difficult to believe that anyone can actually be quite as stpid and slow witted as you two sound.
You're one to talk, if you were to look up dumb in the dictionary, you just might see your picture under the word. You're the one claiming to be soooo smart and "educated", yet you really know nothing about history and especially nothing about your own origin you dog, but you are good at TRYING to be funny, but you actually come off being just what you are, a leprous skinned mutated dullard, that looks and smells like your fourlegged cousins. And it's not difficult at all for me to believe that you are as dumb, ignorant, stupid and as slow witted as you sound. You think we're dumb because you don't want to hear the truth about your origin, well it is what it is, and it's the truth dog-boy so suck it up. You don't have to believe the truth, just take a good look at your best friend, your dog ,I know you've got one running around in the house, and see just how much the two of you resemble each other.
England 2012

UK

#7612 Jul 26, 2012
American Blacks are so ashamed of their own race they try and hijack the accomplishments of other races and say It was Negro inspired, its a shame there own self worth has been so destroyed by White subjugation in America, it's not your fault your ancestors were used as slaves, and today's White people had nothing to do with it either, but I know with your history I'd be bitter too. But the moors were Arabic. Sorry
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#7613 Jul 26, 2012
England 2012 wrote:
American Blacks are so ashamed of their own race they try and hijack the accomplishments of other races and say It was Negro inspired, its a shame there own self worth has been so destroyed by White subjugation in America, it's not your fault your ancestors were used as slaves, and today's White people had nothing to do with it either, but I know with your history I'd be bitter too. But the moors were Arabic. Sorry
Those who were labelled ''Moors'' were not Arabic for the most part. They were mostly Berbers with a black minority ultimately from West Africa who have some ties to Black Americans in the shape of Mende, Fulani, Hasua & Tuareg groups. So in a sense some of them could have ancestors who would of been called ''Moors''.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FRENCH THREAD in AA Forum? (Oct '09) 2 min Savant 4,177
Fed up professor fails entire class 3 min Labor 2
What do Black Americans want? Equal Justice. 4 min Just-Us 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,220,851
BREAKING NEWS: Black gangs threaten Baltimore ... 4 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 71
News Queen Latifah on Homosexuality: ''I Don't Find ... 5 min Oh No You Di-nt 6
News Old battle lines drawn anew in Kansas 9 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min Carly HI YAH 117,078
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 13 min YIM 129
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 18 min PolakPotrafi 568
All women prefer white men 41 min CEEK 4,368
More from around the web