“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7578 Jul 24, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, and that enigmatic species was a group of people called, "Homo Sapien". Maybe you've heard of him.
<quoted text>
Then how do you exlain the Sapien Sub Saharan Africans that migrated north via the Sahara corridor as well as the Nile Valley corridor dating back to over 130kya-100kya? You are aware that there were Sapiens in the North well over 100kya, right? How do you propose they got there? I'll give you a minute to ponder it over.
http://oi50.tinypic.com/9i7d5x.jpg
<quoted text>
This discussion has nothing to do with extraterrestrials, silly man. It is to do with Sapiens. Try to remain focused on real life organisms.
Again, this is not about some other species of Homo. Sapiens from Sub Saharan Africa migrated northward into the Sahara and Maghreb well before any 30kyo Eurasians showed their hides there.
<quoted text>
I'm not concerned about your peculiar preoccupation with games. And you're the talking about fantasy aliens, not me. This isn't a game and it isn't fantasy. This is a debate, and the only one who is winning right now is your opponent.
<quoted text>
Are intimating that African Muslims are somehow thriving (as opposed to non-muslim Africans)? If so, how do you substantiate this? If not, then excuse my misinterpretation.
I would agree with your intimation though if you are implying that non-Muslim traditional African beliefs are the way to. Some people talk about a "model" for Africa. The best model I can think of is a traditional one; one that comes from Africa, by Africans.
No, they were not called H.Sapiens because molecular biological anthropologists have no idea of which, of the genus Homo, was that of the one singular and very crushed skull that was found in a cave in North Africa.

They know for sure that it couldn't have been a progenitor of any of the known indigenous Hg's, because none of them had yet come into existence by 100kya, and at any rate, they are all traceable to other sources.

They were not sure if it was H.Egaster, H.Heidelbergensis, H.Neanderthalensis, or H.Sapiens because the specimen was just too old to have any viable DNA, for reading, extracted.

•••

There WERE early(~100kya) H.Sapiens found in the Levant but you are wrong if you say that there were provable H.Sapiens in North Africa.

At any rate both the Levant and North Africa early entrants died off without continuity and it was left to others to populate those regions.

Those earlier entrants are not the ancestors of ANYONE because they all died off without continuity.

THAT would make them IRRELEVANT which is something that you have trouble avoiding with your inane opinions.

•••

This is hardly a debate anymore, since you've failed to substantiate anything, and it's YOU that should be "focusing" NOT me, since you aren't even capable of realizing that any mention of "space aliens" on my part was purely for the sake of analogy which apparently is something that sails far above your low brow intellect.

YOU were losing before you ever began, because the only 'game' here is really only that I am making sport of all of you foolishly deluded Afro-Inclusive nut cases.

•••

I'm not "intimating" anything involving comparisons of one Peoples as opposed to another, concerning economics, so keep those sorts of arguments to yourself.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#7579 Jul 24, 2012
pn2cladelover wrote:
http://www.wikipaintings.org/e n/jacopo-pontormo/alessandro-d e-medici
has the question from last year WHY DID THEY CALL ALESSANDRO DE MEDICI . THE MOOR been answered yet
Good question.....and whatta' bout' his hair-style...ummmmm.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#7580 Jul 24, 2012
The Moors

&fe ature=channel&list=UL

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#7581 Jul 24, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
The Moors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YHryp9U3LhwXX&feature=cha nnel&list=UL
Moors
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Moors
Moors
:)

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7582 Jul 24, 2012
RyGuy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Moors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n_F3gRSC0ZMXX&list=FLXy8r CJkH8XMJS0AMVCSzPw&index=0 &feature=plcp
Moors
Moors
:)
HAH!

ALL of that is mere
pseudo-evidence which feeds off of previous aberrant deviations from the truth, that were propagated either through malicious willfulness or inadvertent foibles due to shear ignorance and/or simple lack of knowledge by Europeans and even Near/Middle easterners.

In the past centuries, it has been the very ignorant device of a good deal many a 'Tom-Dick-&-Harry' European to regard all peoples emanating from any part of the Continent of Africa as being as
'Black-as-the-Áss-of-Sambo'.

The ignorant European invention of a 'Black' Cleopatra and Hanibal Barca, for instance, stand out as the blaring sentinels to this threshold of a most aberrant disregard for the true course of conscientiously rectitudinous accounting.

I do, however, vehemently detest you horrendously wretched culture vultures, for disregarding the authentic words of the ONLY legitimately contemporary, in situ, chronicling observers of the 14th century Maghribiyan inhabitants.

I do, also, vehemently detest you horrendously wretched culture vultures, for disregarding almost all of the authentic depictions of actual Moors in Islamic Spain as portrayed by the legitimate contemporary in situ observer.

I do, even more so, vehemently detest you horrendously wretched culture vultures, for disregarding every single bit the authentic and legitimate scientific anthropological DNA data that has ALWAYS and WILL always stand in the way of any of your foolishly spurious Afro-Culture-Vulture fabrications.

I do, above all else, vehemently detest you horrendously wretched culture vultures, for disregarding the rectitudinous moral rights of others to not have their ancestral historical heritage be usurped, merely for the sake of your aberrant sense of self entitlement, to some bizarrely contrived social absurdity which is best described as

'Black Affirmative Action History'.
Shedrick simmons

Charleston, SC

#7583 Jul 24, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!
ALL of that is mere
pseudo-evidence which feeds off of previous aberrant deviations from the truth, that were propagated either through malicious willfulness or inadvertent foibles due to shear ignorance and/or simple lack of knowledge by Europeans and even Near/Middle easterners.
In the past centuries, it has been the very ignorant device of a good deal many a 'Tom-Dick-&-Harry' European to regard all peoples emanating from any part of the Continent of Africa as being as
'Black-as-the-Áss-of-Sambo'.
The ignorant European invention of a 'Black' Cleopatra and Hanibal Barca, for instance, stand out as the blaring sentinels to this threshold of a most aberrant disregard for the true course of conscientiously rectitudinous accounting.
I do, however, vehemently detest you horrendously wretched culture vultures, for disregarding the authentic words of the ONLY legitimately contemporary, in situ, chronicling observers of the 14th century Maghribiyan inhabitants.
I do, also, vehemently detest you horrendously wretched culture vultures, for disregarding almost all of the authentic depictions of actual Moors in Islamic Spain as portrayed by the legitimate contemporary in situ observer.
I do, even more so, vehemently detest you horrendously wretched culture vultures, for disregarding every single bit the authentic and legitimate scientific anthropological DNA data that has ALWAYS and WILL always stand in the way of any of your foolishly spurious Afro-Culture-Vulture fabrications.
I do, above all else, vehemently detest you horrendously wretched culture vultures, for disregarding the rectitudinous moral rights of others to not have their ancestral historical heritage be usurped, merely for the sake of your aberrant sense of self entitlement, to some bizarrely contrived social absurdity which is best described as
'Black Affirmative Action History'.
dang you back again with the same stuff again. Then you"APPARENTLY VAINLY" still say things that doesnt carry anyweight. This is funny also: the fact that these folks have evidnce of what it is thst they are trying to prove and most of them are by european scholars. You discredit these european scholars because they know.more than you do. All you have is some malarky about MULATTOS from MAGHRIB. First and formost have you ever even talkes to a maghribian person and ask them if they XONSIDER THEMSELVES CAUCASIANS. I DIDNT SAY " DO YOU THINK" because thats what most of your propaganda is predicated upon: MIXING SCIENCE WITH "WHAT YOU THINK". trust me these folks have been around longer than you have and if you think that because you got so pheno genotypes off of google that was put together by some german scientist in order to prove that the caucasian race was SUPPOSEDLY the COMMON ANCESTOR than imma need you to actuall find some truth. You can start with some oral traditions. You maks out like you have all the COMMON SENSE but you are really ALL OUT OF CHANGE buddy! And you couldnt have found a more perfect way to classify your arguements: APPARENTLY VAIN lol!

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7584 Jul 24, 2012
Shedrick simmons wrote:
<quoted text> dang you back again with the same stuff again. Then you"APPARENTLY VAINLY" still say things that doesnt carry anyweight. This is funny also: the fact that these folks have evidnce of what it is thst they are trying to prove and most of them are by european scholars. You discredit these european scholars because they know.more than you do. All you have is some malarky about MULATTOS from MAGHRIB. First and formost have you ever even talkes to a maghribian person and ask them if they XONSIDER THEMSELVES CAUCASIANS. I DIDNT SAY " DO YOU THINK" because thats what most of your propaganda is predicated upon: MIXING SCIENCE WITH "WHAT YOU THINK". trust me these folks have been around longer than you have and if you think that because you got so pheno genotypes off of google that was put together by some german scientist in order to prove that the caucasian race was SUPPOSEDLY the COMMON ANCESTOR than imma need you to actuall find some truth. You can start with some oral traditions. You maks out like you have all the COMMON SENSE but you are really ALL OUT OF CHANGE buddy! And you couldnt have found a more perfect way to classify your arguements: APPARENTLY VAIN lol!
You are dúmb, stúpid, uneducated, and you don't know shít, but you ARE full of shít.

Shedrick simmons

Charleston, SC

#7585 Jul 24, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dúmb, stúpid, uneducated, and you don't know shít, but you ARE full of shít.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W3218FwIK_0XX
IM FULL OF IT? your thethe onearabsFATHER posting YOUTUBE VIDEOS some one elses work;HOW PREDICTIBLE! didnt even care to watch it considering the fact that this is someone elses word and NOT YOUR OWN. all you can do try to denegrate me with obscenities. Barros i am so hurt not by your profanity but your ability to reason. You are definitely considered MINORITY not just in your affairs but in your LOGIC. Keep the insults coming at least i know thats the only true nature of your bloodline when they cant have things their way.
Downwitdakingz

Southfield, MI

#7586 Jul 24, 2012
Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

Moor \Moor\, n.[F. More, Maure, L. Maurus a Moor, a
Mauritanian, an inhabitant of Mauritania, Gr.?; cf.? black,
dark. Cf. Morris a dance, Morocco.]
1. One of a mixed race inhabiting Morocco, Algeria, Tunis,
and Tripoli, chiefly along the coast and in towns.

2.(Hist.) Any individual of the swarthy races of Africa or
Asia which have adopted the Mohammedan religion.``In
Spanish history the terms Moors, Saracens, and Arabs are
synonymous.''--Internat. Cyc.

Moors are not one ethnicity or race there were dark/light arabic Moors, African moors, Berbers these racist don't want facts don't cast all your pearls to swine

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#7587 Jul 24, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
No, they were not called H.Sapiens because molecular biological anthropologists have no idea of which, of the genus Homo, was that of the one singular and very crushed skull that was found in a cave in North Africa.
No, they were dubbed, anatomically modern humans. They would have gotten to the north by way of Sub Saharan migration.

"The North African remains of Late Pleistocene early Homo sapiens come from Morocco, Libya and Sudan. The earliest of these are two crania, a juvenile humerus and a juvenile mandible from Jebel Irhoud, Morocco. Haua Fteah (Great Cave), Libya, has two: the ascending rami of two mandibles. The Singa skull comes from eastern Sudan."

http://www.antiquityofman.com/LatePleistocene...
Curious Me wrote:
They know for sure that it couldn't have been a progenitor of any of the known indigenous Hg's, because none of them had yet come into existence by 100kya, and at any rate, they are all traceable to other sources.
They were not sure if it was H.Egaster, H.Heidelbergensis, H.Neanderthalensis, or H.Sapiens because the specimen was just too old to have any viable DNA, for reading, extracted.
They were dubbed Sapiens.

"The North African remains of Late Pleistocene early Homo sapiens come from Morocco, Libya and Sudan. The earliest of these are two crania, a juvenile humerus and a juvenile mandible from Jebel Irhoud, Morocco. Haua Fteah (Great Cave), Libya, has two: the ascending rami of two mandibles. The Singa skull comes from eastern Sudan."

Curious Me wrote:
There WERE early(~100kya) H.Sapiens found in the Levant but you are wrong if you say that there were provable H.Sapiens in North Africa.
No I'm not. You are uneducated about African prehistory.

Curious Me wrote:
At any rate both the Levant and North Africa early entrants died off without continuity and it was left to others to populate those regions.
Those earlier entrants are not the ancestors of ANYONE because they all died off without continuity.
THAT would make them IRRELEVANT which is something that you have trouble avoiding with your inane opinions.
That Sub Saharans were the first to colonize North Africa is not an opinion, gonzo. Everything I say is backed fact. Just to be sure, that link above isn't the only evidence I have in my possession that shows Sapiens in North Africa pre-30kyo Eurasian. However, until you debunk what I have placed, it will suffice.
Curious Me wrote:
This is hardly a debate anymore
I agree. It's more like a onslaught; a battery of facts pummeling you until you expire.
Curious Me wrote:
since you've failed to substantiate anything, and it's YOU that should be "focusing" NOT me, since you aren't even capable of realizing that any mention of "space aliens" on my part was purely for the sake of analogy which apparently is something that sails far above your low brow intellect.
I am capable of substantiating everything I say. This is why I feel confident in saying it. Unlike you, I read stuff.
Curious Me wrote:
YOU were losing before you ever began, because the only 'game' here is really only that I am making sport of all of you foolishly deluded Afro-Inclusive nut cases.
I'm not sure as what you feel I've lost, but as far as it stands and as far as backed facts go, indigenous Sapien Africans reached north Africa before any Sapien Eurasians.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7588 Jul 24, 2012
Shedrick simmons wrote:
<quoted text>IM FULL OF IT? your thethe onearabsFATHER posting YOUTUBE VIDEOS some one elses work;HOW PREDICTIBLE! didnt even care to watch it considering the fact that this is someone elses word and NOT YOUR OWN. all you can do try to denegrate me with obscenities. Barros i am so hurt not by your profanity but your ability to reason. You are definitely considered MINORITY not just in your affairs but in your LOGIC. Keep the insults coming at least i know thats the only true nature of your bloodline when they cant have things their way.
HAH!

You're all a bunch of hypocritical ÁSS HØLES.

The only reason that I even considered posting that YouTube video, which I must say is unimpeachable, is because 80% of you Afro-Hooligans post your ridiculously absurd YouTube videos as if they were God's Honest Truth, which they most certainly are NOT.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#7589 Jul 24, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W3218FwIK_0XX
anybody can throw together a opinionated vid. Who threw that one together??? I didn't see a scholar attached to the vid.
Boy u need to stop with name-calling and concentrate on seriously backing up ur lies.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#7590 Jul 24, 2012
Shedrick simmons wrote:
<quoted text> dang you back again with the same stuff again. Then you"APPARENTLY VAINLY" still say things that doesnt carry anyweight. This is funny also: the fact that these folks have evidnce of what it is thst they are trying to prove and most of them are by european scholars. You discredit these european scholars because they know.more than you do. All you have is some malarky about MULATTOS from MAGHRIB. First and formost have you ever even talkes to a maghribian person and ask them if they XONSIDER THEMSELVES CAUCASIANS. I DIDNT SAY " DO YOU THINK" because thats what most of your propaganda is predicated upon: MIXING SCIENCE WITH "WHAT YOU THINK". trust me these folks have been around longer than you have and if you think that because you got so pheno genotypes off of google that was put together by some german scientist in order to prove that the caucasian race was SUPPOSEDLY the COMMON ANCESTOR than imma need you to actuall find some truth. You can start with some oral traditions. You maks out like you have all the COMMON SENSE but you are really ALL OUT OF CHANGE buddy! And you couldnt have found a more perfect way to classify your arguements: APPARENTLY VAIN lol!
Good job at pulling out the "belt of truth" and spanking that useless, African history, manipulating troll
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#7591 Jul 24, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they were dubbed, anatomically modern humans. They would have gotten to the north by way of Sub Saharan migration.
<quoted text>
They were dubbed Sapiens.
<quoted text>
No I'm not. You are uneducated about African prehistory.
<quoted text>
That Sub Saharans were the first to colonize North Africa is not an opinion, gonzo. Everything I say is backed fact. Just to be sure, that link above isn't the only evidence I have in my possession that shows Sapiens in North Africa pre-30kyo Eurasian. However, until you debunk what I have placed, it will suffice.
<quoted text>
I agree. It's more like a onslaught; a battery of facts pummeling you until you expire.
<quoted text>
I am capable of substantiating everything I say. This is why I feel confident in saying it. Unlike you, I read stuff.
<quoted text>
I'm not sure as what you feel I've lost, but as far as it stands and as far as backed facts go, indigenous Sapien Africans reached north Africa before any Sapien Eurasians.
"I agree. It's more like a onslaught; a battery of facts pummeling you until you expire."

LOL....I like it. Good job.

I think some trolls like being pummeled to expiration....revived and pummeled to expiration again.

Sigh.....Ok...lets set our stop watches....and prepare for yet another, cashed out, effeminate, name-calling meltdown. In 7,6,5,4,3,.......

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#7592 Jul 24, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job at pulling out the "belt of truth" and spanking that useless, African history, manipulating troll
That fool don't know nothin' about no African history. He just ad libs everything to compensate for his utter lack of knowledge.
Shedrick simmons

Charleston, SC

#7593 Jul 24, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL SOMEBODYS GOTTA DO IT. i mean if i have to tell these people again and again that berbee does not mean WHITE i think i might have a caniption. They took the color and associate anythjng lighter than a negroe to be WHITE/ CAUCASIAN. these berbers are muts half breeds brown babies MULATTOES. They are canaanites by bloodkine so they are considered to be AFRICAN. but NOOOOO you cant tell CURIOUS GEORGE and BENIGN BURRITO BARROS that because it will make them feel inferior. We arent on here to make anyone feel inferior we are here trying to CORRECT the rennAissance history because it has be whitewashed. They dont talk about their murdurous idolatrous theiving colonistic history but they want to tell us eveything about the NEGROE. to all the causcasians im sorry........EURASIANS i see you have a big WOODCHUCK IN YOUR EYE. Remove it from your eye and then you would see very clearly to see the grit in mines!

Level 4

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7594 Jul 24, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
I'll just ignore Shreddick and Fairytaye in favor of not interrupting the other more interesting conversation.
You are one stupid, ignorant, inbred bas***d dog, why don't you just go to bed with your sister now.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7596 Jul 24, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody can throw together a opinionated vid. Who threw that one together??? I didn't see a scholar attached to the vid.
Boy u need to stop with name-calling and concentrate on seriously backing up ur lies.
Oooops, sorry, "Flickr" doesn't like to share its photos so freely.

If you Google

"Pharaoh - Firaoun | Flickr - Photo Sharing!"

you'll see that site at the top of the list.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7597 Jul 24, 2012
Shedrick simmons wrote:
YES, you ÍDIOT RÉTARD, I do "MIX SCIENCE" into my opinions, FØØL.

My opinions are ALWAYS based on scientific evidence,

whereas yours and all other Afro-Føøls, like you, base their pronouncements strictly upon whatever issues from their own hind quarters, you braying jáçkáss.

Also, my opinions are NOT based on the ignorant non observing, and non witness opinions of ignorant uninvolved and unknowing European fantasy exploiting writers, none of which had any rightful claim to proper accreditation, FØØL.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7598 Jul 24, 2012
Terryfaye wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one stupid, ignorant, inbred bas***d dog, why don't you just go to bed with your sister now.
Súçk it, bítch, YOU have been proven to be an absurd rétard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,153,335
Porn star Alexis Texas refuses to do scenes wit... 5 min T-BOS 306
rockets have extremely weak thrust in the vacuu... 6 min Please help him 3
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min Carly HI YAH 97,685
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 7 min dcool 4,613
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 8 min johnplustwomore 2,865
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 16 min Lori-usa 2,562
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 20 min Miguel is the man 439
Asian Women is the New White Beauty in America? 47 min NotSoDivineMsM 254
More from around the web