the moors were black africans not ara...
pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

#26574 Sep 15, 2014
McCarthywasRight wrote:
OoA is indeed Jewish propaganda, Black Africans are still Homo Erectus.
can you deconstruct the study for us please,
what parts of the study do you feel proves the correction of the study

thanks in advance
TheOne

United States

#26575 Sep 15, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
You are entitled to your own opinion.
You keep dodging the black-a-moor heraldry question. Why?
If Blacks are sub-humans gorilla looking uncivilized stupid people with the lowest IQ, why on earth your ancestors depicted Blacks on powerful symbols like crests, flags or coins?
Some of those Blacks even wear crowns and jewels. Crowns are symbols of royalty; jewels of wealth.
Who were those Blacks?
Spreading images of the called sand/jungle/bush/ N@groes in popular cinema and media but refusing to provide a clear and believable explanation for the countless of black-a-moor heads in European heraldry is highly hypocritical and even paradoxical.
Who were those Blacks your ancestors wanted to remember?
Inuits live in the coldest regions of the globe and they can be pretty dark. They have never been called Blacks by anyone.
Why on earth the real Caucasians like the Chechen called Black then?
http://scienceline.org/2007/06/ask-dricoll-in...
http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/bea...
There are thousands of Black saints; many of them are venerated across Europe like Saint Maurice of Cobourg, Saint Zeno of Veronna, Saint Benedict of Palermo
If Blacks are sub-humans, why thousands of them became Saints, then? Those Black saints are called Moorish Saints or the Holy Moors, why then?
Inuits aren't g roids, you stupid Ebola infested subhuman g roid. Your disgusting black skin can't survive our cold climates thats why you blacks are more likely to acquire deadly diseases and die off in cold regions where there is low UV Radiation like the Caucauses, dumbass. One just has to look at the clip below of blacks to see what uncivilized animals you all are. 


You disgusting 3rd world uncivilized jungle swinging monkeys can't even build modern advanced cities in your own Sub Saharan Aperican homelands never mind in European lands that you gorillas never had a presence in. Those coat of arms also had animals with crowns on them too like bulls, that doesn't mean bulls were their "ancestors" anymore then Moors were, you diseased infected 3rd world jungle monkey. 

Wrong, g roid. There were never any blacks in the Caucasus because the region is too cold for your disgusting black shyt looking skin to survive. Chechens have white skin. They have no connection to you diseased infected gorillas. They evolved into humans while you blacks are the least evovled of all races. Black skin would not survive in the Cold Climate regions of the Caucasus. And it was explained to you already, Russians call Chenchens "black" as an insult because thats one of the worst insults one can give to evolved humans of other races, no European or Eurasian wants to be associated with you undeveloped and uncivilized gorilla looking blacks who still live in mud huts and take cow piss showers. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sub Sahara Aperica the Undeveloped and Infectious diseased Capital of the World that other races like Caucasians use to insult others by. lol :)

""Ebola Cases Rise Rapidly in Congo
By RICK GLADSTONE
SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
The number of Ebola cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo doubled over the past week, the World Health Organization reported Thursday, and more than half the afflicted patients have died."

Meanwhile whites are among the races who have the highest IQ's  and have the most advanced technologically modern/progressive societies. You blacks still live like uncivilized stoneage gorillas in mud huts taking cow piss showers. lol You are disgusting filthy subhumans. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26576 Sep 15, 2014
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
can you deconstruct the study for us please,
what parts of the study do you feel proves the correction of the study
thanks in advance
READ VERY SLOWLY:
www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx...
Russian Scientists did the study and hopefully there will be A LOT MORE about this new information!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#26577 Sep 15, 2014
McCarthywasRight wrote:
OoA is indeed Jewish propaganda, Black Africans are still Homo Erectus.
Oh F off, you idiot.

Have you examined skulls of H erectus, heidelbergensis and sapiens? There is no way in HELL any humans alive today are H erectus.

H sapiens evolved in Ethiopia about 200k bp. There were then still heidelbergensis in Africa and neandertalensis in Eurasia for some time, but both are easily distinguishable from African AND Eurasian sapiens.

Know what I do to racists like you, boy? Come see me.
pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

#26579 Sep 15, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>READ VERY SLOWLY:
www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx...
Russian Scientists did the study and hopefully there will be A LOT MORE about this new information!
translation:

i cant answer his question because i dont really understand the study

p:s why did you put the link up in the first place if its not a authentic peer reviewed study
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#26580 Sep 15, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh F off, you idiot.
Have you examined skulls of H erectus, heidelbergensis and sapiens? There is no way in HELL any humans alive today are H erectus.
H sapiens evolved in Ethiopia about 200k bp. There were then still heidelbergensis in Africa and neandertalensis in Eurasia for some time, but both are easily distinguishable from African AND Eurasian sapiens.
Know what I do to racists like you, boy? Come see me.
200,000 year old Humans in Ethiopia, yet, Humans settlements aren't found in West Africa until 13,000 years ago with Iwo Eleru, meanwhile there are older Human settlements in America like the Clovis sites, and Monteverde which date to 14,000 + years.

Humans started in East Africa, yet made it to America, before they made it to West Africa?

What is interesting about Ethiopia, is at the time it was connected through Eritrea to Eurasia in a land bridge, making it not only possible, but also likely that Eurasians contributed to Human fossils found in Ethiopia.
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#26581 Sep 15, 2014
TheOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the Ebola infected gorilla. Blacks are the least evolved of all race, that's why you look like gorillas and are genetically closer to apes then any other races. 
Meanwhile whites are among the races who have the highest IQ's  and have the most advanced technologically modern/progressive societies. You blacks still live like uncivilized stoneage gorillas in mud huts taking cow poss showers. lol You are disgusting filthy subhumans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_JuEu5QlvbcXX 
I just want to add you can weaponize the Ebola virus how do we know that white people did not want to a depopulation to africa for it's natural resources. we all know how white people would love to kill off black people. The history of black genocide

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#26582 Sep 15, 2014
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#26583 Sep 15, 2014
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#26584 Sep 15, 2014
EBOLA VIRUS - The U S Government INVENTED IT - The PATENT
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#26585 Sep 15, 2014
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#26586 Sep 15, 2014
&li st=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#26587 Sep 15, 2014
TheOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Inuits aren't g roids, you stupid Ebola infested subhuman g roid. Your disgusting black skin can't survive our cold climates thats why you blacks are more likely to acquire deadly diseases and die off in cold regions where there is low UV Radiation like the Caucauses, dumbass. One just has to look at the clip below of blacks to see what uncivilized animals you all are. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_JuEu5QlvbcXX
You disgusting 3rd world uncivilized jungle swinging monkeys can't even build modern advanced cities in your own Sub Saharan Aperican homelands never mind in European lands that you gorillas never had a presence in. Those coat of arms also had animals with crowns on them too like bulls, that doesn't mean bulls were their "ancestors" anymore then Moors were, you diseased infected 3rd world jungle monkey. 
Wrong, g roid. There were never any blacks in the Caucasus because the region is too cold for your disgusting black shyt looking skin to survive. Chechens have white skin. They have no connection to you diseased infected gorillas. They evolved into humans while you blacks are the least evovled of all races. Black skin would not survive in the Cold Climate regions of the Caucasus. And it was explained to you already, Russians call Chenchens "black" as an insult because thats one of the worst insults one can give to evolved humans of other races, no European or Eurasian wants to be associated with you undeveloped and uncivilized gorilla looking blacks who still live in mud huts and take cow piss showers. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sub Sahara Aperica the Undeveloped and Infectious diseased Capital of the World that other races like Caucasians use to insult others by. lol :)
""Ebola Cases Rise Rapidly in Congo
By RICK GLADSTONE
SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
The number of Ebola cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo doubled over the past week, the World Health Organization reported Thursday, and more than half the afflicted patients have died."
Meanwhile whites are among the races who have the highest IQ's  and have the most advanced technologically modern/progressive societies. You blacks still live like uncivilized stoneage gorillas in mud huts taking cow piss showers. lol You are disgusting filthy subhumans. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
how are them doing for white people and a muslims out in the middle east. It's going to be slave master vs slave master out in the middle east.
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#26588 Sep 15, 2014
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#26589 Sep 15, 2014
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#26590 Sep 15, 2014
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#26591 Sep 15, 2014
Agenda 21 The Depopulation Agenda For a New World Order
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#26592 Sep 15, 2014
TheOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Inuits aren't g roids, you stupid Ebola infested subhuman g roid. Your disgusting black skin can't survive our cold climates thats why you blacks are more likely to acquire deadly diseases and die off in cold regions where there is low UV Radiation like the Caucauses, dumbass. One just has to look at the clip below of blacks to see what uncivilized animals you all are. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_JuEu5QlvbcXX
You disgusting 3rd world uncivilized jungle swinging monkeys can't even build modern advanced cities in your own Sub Saharan Aperican homelands never mind in European lands that you gorillas never had a presence in. Those coat of arms also had animals with crowns on them too like bulls, that doesn't mean bulls were their "ancestors" anymore then Moors were, you diseased infected 3rd world jungle monkey. 
Wrong, g roid. There were never any blacks in the Caucasus because the region is too cold for your disgusting black shyt looking skin to survive. Chechens have white skin. They have no connection to you diseased infected gorillas. They evolved into humans while you blacks are the least evovled of all races. Black skin would not survive in the Cold Climate regions of the Caucasus. And it was explained to you already, Russians call Chenchens "black" as an insult because thats one of the worst insults one can give to evolved humans of other races, no European or Eurasian wants to be associated with you undeveloped and uncivilized gorilla looking blacks who still live in mud huts and take cow piss showers. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sub Sahara Aperica the Undeveloped and Infectious diseased Capital of the World that other races like Caucasians use to insult others by. lol :)
""Ebola Cases Rise Rapidly in Congo
By RICK GLADSTONE
SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
The number of Ebola cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo doubled over the past week, the World Health Organization reported Thursday, and more than half the afflicted patients have died."
Meanwhile whites are among the races who have the highest IQ's  and have the most advanced technologically modern/progressive societies. You blacks still live like uncivilized stoneage gorillas in mud huts taking cow piss showers. lol You are disgusting filthy subhumans. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

where did you get you information from the Pioneer Fund?
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#26593 Sep 15, 2014
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#26594 Sep 15, 2014
Race and Intelligence : Science's Last Taboo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,744,800
Verne Troyer died. 2 min THX Human Overlord 4
News Warren to black voters: 'All our fights are int... 6 min THX Human Overlord 6
"Demon possession" - Is it real? 21 min Polaris 26
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 37 min Barros 39,894
Why do you hate ]\[iggers? 44 min THX Human Overlord 7
Marriages between ww and bm increased 250 perce... 55 min Big bart 1
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 57 min Barros 56
Troop, What Does White Pride Represent To You? 1 hr Barros 24
This White Man Is About To Bathe His Dogs 1 hr SlayWithTheTruth 25
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 7 hr Paul 99
Crackers Disrespect Black Man 11 hr Jake 47