the moors were black africans not ara...

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#26146 Aug 17, 2014
Garrig said

A quick question KiloEcho.

Please answer this.

You say that people in North Africa were called maure before the advent of Islam and this is true.

The Berber tribes at the exreme West of of the Mahgreb were called Mauri.

We believe this is derived from the Phoenician word for West as Mahgreb also means West.

However if the term Mauri was because of their skin color, than why were other neighboring Berber tribes called not Mauri as well?

Instead they were called Numidians Gaetuliians, Massyli, Garamantes etc.

Were not all the Berbers Black according to you?

It would seems from this that Mauri is just the name of a certian tribe and has nothing to do with skin color.

As they are furthest west, it makes sense that their name more likely derives from the Phoenicians word,“Ma-hu-ri” for West.

It wasn only in Mideval times that people came to associate the word "Moor" with darker Muslims.

KiloEcho replies

I have raised 17 points about Western (European or American) perception and description of Moors and ancient Berbers as black skinned people and their equation of the word maurus to black or dark brown.

1.-in traditions
2.-in expressions
3.-in scientific names for plants or animals
4.-in artistic representations
5.-in ads
6.-in travel narratives or historical documentation
7.-in names of dishes, recipes and beverages
8.-in children songs
9.-in etymological dictionaries
10.-in Wikipedia pages
11.-in modern Greek or Polish
12.-in missionary works
13.-in linguistic studies
14.-in legal texts
15.-in common usage in early colonial America
16.-in cultural practices
17.-in exotic and expensive rituals

You can believe what you want, even in the Phoenician origin of the word moor.

I am more interested in EUROPEAN PERCEPTIONS AND DESCRIPTIONS OF THE MOORS as black skinned people as well the equation of the word maurus with black or dark brown across Europe.

If the word moor, originally meant Western, why on earth the Moors and ancient Berbers were perceived and described as black skinned across Europe?

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#26148 Aug 17, 2014
Twisting and turning, contorting truth and facts, the Afronazis continue to pursue their dream of being blackamoors raping pearly-bottomed slave girls. It's all they think about.

The events in northern Iraq, with ISIS capturing non-Sunni slaves, raping young girls and boys, have these Afronazis in an uproar. They want some of that pearly-bottomed slave action!!!

How they seethe with frustrated lust! Oh the wet dreams of a white harem!

How it sucks to be a demented confused perverted Afronazi! They should all be under Police surveillance lest they act on their fantasies and head for the nearest white middle school!

Level 5

#26149 Aug 17, 2014
Insect Trust said

The problem with you Afronazis is that you respond to 19-20th century Eurocentric distortions with your own Afronazi distortions.

You produce, in fact, a very good Afronazi satire of the Eurocentrics. If you were being sarcastic, it would be great stuff.

But y'all are actually serious! Black Spartans, black Berbers, black Hebrews, black Chinese... you actually believe this crap.

KiloEcho replies

1) There are, in fact, black Berbers, among the Tuareg of Central Sahara, the Siwa of Egypt and the Drahwi of Morocco. The blackness of Berbers is not a distortion but a reality. Ancient Berbers or Mauri were described as having bodies as black as night BY THE WRITTEN WORD OF THE TIME.

http://www.priceminister.com/offer/buy/623479...

2) There, were, in fact, black Chinese aka Little BLACK People or BLACK DWARFS who mysteriously disappeared

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/feat/archives...

Chinese historians called them "black dwarfs" in the Three Kingdoms period (AD 220 to AD 280) and they were still to be found in China during the Qing dynasty (1644 to 1911). In Taiwan they were called the "Little Black People" and, apart from being diminutive, they were also said to be broad-nosed and dark-skinned with curly hair.

3) The blackness of the ancient Hebrews or Israelites a does not surprise me A BIT as they were carriers of the e1b1b hg, which originated in the Horn of Africa, Ethiopia, the Land of the Blacks and here is the evidence to support my point.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/how...

Israeli anthropologist Prof Yair Ben David of Tel-Aviv University claims the subjects of the Kingdom of Judea looked more like black Africans

4) There were Black people in ancient Greece, including among Spartans, as evidenced by countless DNA studies like the following study published in the European Journal Medical Genetics

"HLA genes in Southern Tunisians (Ghannouch area) and their relationship with other Mediterraneans." European Journal Medical Genetics. 2006 Jan-Feb;49(1):43-56.
A, Hmida S, Kaabi H, Dridi A, Jridi A, El Gaa l ed A, Boukef K

South Tunisian HLA gene profile has studied for the first time. HLA-A,-B,-DRB1 and -DQB1 allele frequencies of Ghannouch have been compared with those of neighboring populations, other Mediterraneans and Sub-Saharans...

This present study confirms the relatedness of Greeks to sub-Saharan populations. This suggests that there was an admixture between the Greeks and sub-Saharans probably during Pharaonic period or after natural catastrophes (dryness) occurred in Sahara."

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#26150 Aug 17, 2014
Nope, neither the Berbers, the Chinese, nor the Spartans were black, fool.

Let's simplify this. Please list all the peoples on earth you DON'T claim as black!

It is a very short list, I know.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#26151 Aug 17, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
trollslayer said
can anyone refute this
KiloEcho replies
Eurocentrists and their followers will say the following
-Oudated links
-DNA contradicts your posts
-The Moors were White or Muslim but never black
-Dark does not mean black
-They were black skinned like Horners but not [email protected] like Bantu
Oh and here's one of my favorites:

- "dark-skinned Caucasians"......lol
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#26152 Aug 17, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
Insect Trust said
The problem with you Afronazis is that you respond to 19-20th century Eurocentric distortions with your own Afronazi distortions.
You produce, in fact, a very good Afronazi satire of the Eurocentrics. If you were being sarcastic, it would be great stuff.
But y'all are actually serious! Black Spartans, black Berbers, black Hebrews, black Chinese... you actually believe this crap.
KiloEcho replies
1) There are, in fact, black Berbers, among the Tuareg of Central Sahara, the Siwa of Egypt and the Drahwi of Morocco. The blackness of Berbers is not a distortion but a reality. Ancient Berbers or Mauri were described as having bodies as black as night BY THE WRITTEN WORD OF THE TIME.
http://www.priceminister.com/offer/buy/623479...
2) There, were, in fact, black Chinese aka Little BLACK People or BLACK DWARFS who mysteriously disappeared
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/feat/archives...
Chinese historians called them "black dwarfs" in the Three Kingdoms period (AD 220 to AD 280) and they were still to be found in China during the Qing dynasty (1644 to 1911). In Taiwan they were called the "Little Black People" and, apart from being diminutive, they were also said to be broad-nosed and dark-skinned with curly hair.
3) The blackness of the ancient Hebrews or Israelites a does not surprise me A BIT as they were carriers of the e1b1b hg, which originated in the Horn of Africa, Ethiopia, the Land of the Blacks and here is the evidence to support my point.
Israeli anthropologist Prof Yair Ben David of Tel-Aviv University claims the subjects of the Kingdom of Judea looked more like black Africans
4) There were Black people in ancient Greece, including among Spartans, as evidenced by countless DNA studies like the following study published in the European Journal Medical Genetics
"HLA genes in Southern Tunisians (Ghannouch area) and their relationship with other Mediterraneans." European Journal Medical Genetics. 2006 Jan-Feb;49(1):43-56.
A, Hmida S, Kaabi H, Dridi A, Jridi A, El Gaa l ed A, Boukef K
South Tunisian HLA gene profile has studied for the first time. HLA-A,-B,-DRB1 and -DQB1 allele frequencies of Ghannouch have been compared with those of neighboring populations, other Mediterraneans and Sub-Saharans...
This present study confirms the relatedness of Greeks to sub-Saharan populations. This suggests that there was an admixture between the Greeks and sub-Saharans probably during Pharaonic period or after natural catastrophes (dryness) occurred in Sahara."
"However, the woman's appearance was quite surprising. She has a large mouth with a protruding upper lip and a full lower lip. The nose is also prominent with a low bridge. These and other findings led the researchers to determine that while the reconstructed woman was also Caucasoid, she had "equatorial (African)" characteristics. "

I find the "Caucasoid" reference funny.

They can't just admit what we already know, Blacks were the 1st to populate the earth.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#26154 Aug 17, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
can anyone refute this
I believe the quote by Juvenal orginally said a "Gaetulian" so black you'd rather not meet him at midnight. Later translations have Blackamoor. The Romans held Getulia to be south of Mauretania. So yes the individual could have been Black. There were some Blacks in the Roman empire. But the so called "pale face" or light Brown Berbers did not suddenly appaer out of the blue but have always existed in North Africa north of the Sahara with darker peoples to the south. I could point to Egyptian depictions of anicent light skinned Libyans. I could post busts of Numidian and Mauritania rullers during roman times and you can see for yourself what they looked like. Here is Jurgutha Berber king of Numidia.
http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473...

Level 5

Location hidden

#26155 Aug 17, 2014
Ummmm..before I forget let me post this. This is something I was arguing about on Egyptsearch. Its a quote from Marcus Manilius ( 1st century AD) Roman poet, astrologer. He tried to breakdown different people in terms of shades of color.

"Aethiopes maculant orbem tenebrisque figurant
perfusas hominum gentes; minus India tostos
progenerat;
tellusque natans Aegyptia Nilo
lenius irriguis infuscat corpora campis
iam propior
mediumque facit moderata tenorem.
Phoebus harenosis Afrorum pulvere terris
exsiccat populos, et Mauretania nomen
oris habet titulumque suo fert ipsa colore.

Idcirco in varias leges variasque figuras
dispositum genus est hominum, proprioque colore
formantur gentes, sociataque iura per artus
materiamque parem privato foedere signant.
flava per ingentis surgit Germania partus,
Gallia vicino minus est infecta rubore,
asperior solidos Hispania contrahit artus.
Martia Romanis urbis pater induit ora
Gradivumque Venus miscens bene temperat artus,
perque coloratas subtilis Graecia gentes
gymnasium praefert vultu fortisque palaestras,
et Syriam produnt torti per tempora crines."

Basically Manilius' is ranking light complexions. From the most
light to the least light are
- Germania
- Gallia
- Hispania
- Romanis
- Graecia
- Syrium

In Manilius' order Dark complexions from the most
dark to the least dark are
- Aethiopes
- India
- Aegyptia
- Afrorum
- Mauretania

Notice that folks from Mauretnaia are the least darkest. Lighter than Egyptians and other North Africans. I would say that that would place them in a light brown complexion range like many North Africans and Berbers today.

Comments?
Ilmu Batin

Dubai, UAE

#26157 Aug 17, 2014
If you had truly visited North and Subsahara Africa ( which I did), you would notice that Mauretanians and Moroccans are the two darkest countries in North Africa.

Mauritanians and South Moroccans look like Ethiopians. I lived with Ethiopians ( amharics) in London/ UK, and they were like dark dravidians or Tamils.

Nevertheless South Algerians ( Tamanrasset, Tindouf), South Libyans ( Tuaregs and Berbers), and South Tunisians are mostly black and mulattoes, like South Egyptians.

Paul Orosius' testimonies about North Africans leave no doubt that some of them were blacks.

Yesterday I had a business brunch with friends from Morocco, Algeria, Egypt.

The two darkest were one Moroccan ( from Oujda near Algeria) and an Egyptian. The former were the darkest : he looks like a dark skinned Indian or dravidian, and is often confused to be one.

Last true Mauretanian are the blacks one, because the Kingdom of Ghana ( the biggest part located in actual Mauretania and the capital Koumbi Saleh has been discovered by Bonnel de Mézières in 1914) was founded by the Soninkés. And Arabs testimonies ( Al Bakri, Al Masudi) leaves no doubt that these people were black folks.

The Arabs of Mauretania came from Yemen ( one of the darkest part of Arabia, which is full of black and mulattoes native Arabs) later.

Estevanico the black Spanish conquistador was a black Moroccan, like Antonio Perez born also in North Africa ( Algiers) and a black man. People interested can consult Matthew Restall's studies.

In generic terms Mauritanians look like dark skinned Dominicans.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#26160 Aug 17, 2014
Ilmu Batin wrote:
If you had truly visited North and Subsahara Africa ( which I did), you would notice that Mauretanians and Moroccans are the two darkest countries in North Africa.
Mauritanians and South Moroccans look like Ethiopians. I lived with Ethiopians ( amharics) in London/ UK, and they were like dark dravidians or Tamils.
Nevertheless South Algerians ( Tamanrasset, Tindouf), South Libyans ( Tuaregs and Berbers), and South Tunisians are mostly black and mulattoes, like South Egyptians.
Paul Orosius' testimonies about North Africans leave no doubt that some of them were blacks.
The two darkest were one Moroccan ( from Oujda near Algeria) and an Egyptian. The former were the darkest : he looks like a dark skinned Indian or dravidian, and is often confused to be one.
Last true Mauretanian are the blacks one, because the Kingdom of Ghana ( the biggest part located in actual Mauretania and the capital Koumbi Saleh has been discovered by Bonnel de Mézières in 1914) was founded by the Soninkés. And Arabs testimonies ( Al Bakri, Al Masudi) leaves no doubt that these people were black folks.
The Arabs of Mauretania came from Yemen ( one of the darkest part of Arabia, which is full of black and mulattoes native Arabs) later.
Estevanico the black Spanish conquistador was a black Moroccan, like Antonio Perez born also in North Africa ( Algiers) and a black man. People interested can consult Matthew Restall's studies.
This is all true, unless I missed something.

Tuareg in the W are more black; eastern Tuareg are more Eurasian in phenotype.

I'm using “black” to mean African, ok.“African” is far more meaningful, but everyone says “black”, so I'm being lazy.

Like the Tuareg, the Berbers in the W are more African than those to the east. This also is due, as with the Tuaregs, to the slave trade of W Africans, but in the case of Morocco it is also in part the result of W African black Moors who were not slaves.

Once we're looking S of the Atlas, or into the Sahara-Sahel, the people are of African type for a long time. This is not the Maghreb.

I've been around Moroccans, and some were dark like Mexicans. I've been around Egyptians, and if not from Alexandria they all looked as if they were part “black” and part Mideastern. I've seen a lot of films and photos of Egyptians and when showing farmers or workers, they were mostly “black”.

There are also Eurasians in Mauritania, the “white Moors”, but the “black Moors” are the indigenous people there.

Level 5

#26162 Aug 18, 2014
Insect Trust said

Like the Tuareg, the Berbers in the W are more African than those to the east.

This also is due, as with the Tuaregs, to the slave trade of W Africans, but in the case of Morocco it is also in part the result of W African black Moors who were not slaves.

Once we're looking S of the Atlas, or into the Sahara-Sahel, the people are of African type for a long time. This is not the Maghreb.

I've been around Moroccans, and some were dark like Mexicans. I've been around Egyptians, and if not from Alexandria they all looked as if they were part “black” and part Mideastern.

I've seen a lot of films and photos of Egyptians and when showing farmers or workers, they were mostly “black”.

There are also Eurasians in Mauritania, the “white Moors”, but the “black Moors” are the indigenous people there.

KiloEcho replies

There are no Whites-a-Moors, only in your brainwashed mind.

Those who called themselves White Moors or Bidane are Arabo-Berber usurpers.

The original Moors did not speak Arabic

The original Moors were not mixed with Arabs

The original Moors were not white skinned. By the written word of the time, they were described as having bodies as black as night.

The original Moors were black and perceived as black by Europeans; hence the expressions black as a Moor, black as any Moor, the backface Moor, blacking up to play the Moor etc.
----------
Coastal and urban Maghrebi are fair skinned as they have absorbed a LOAD of Eurasian admixture.

In rural areas and southern regions of the Maghreb, they are not light skinned but brown or black skinned like the Drahwi of Morocco.
---------
You cannot resist mentionning Black slavery in North Africa whereas White slavery in North Africa dates back at least to the Carthaginian Empire.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#26163 Aug 18, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and here's one of my favorites:
- "dark-skinned Caucasians"......lol
TRANNIE TROLL check out this dark skin CAUCASIAN:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bernardo_Corradi.j...
He looks EXACTLY like the ancient CROMAGNON and ancient MOORS!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#26164 Aug 18, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
Insect Trust said
Like the Tuareg, the Berbers in the W are more African than those to the east.
This also is due, as with the Tuaregs, to the slave trade of W Africans, but in the case of Morocco it is also in part the result of W African black Moors who were not slaves.
I've been around Moroccans, and some were dark like Mexicans. I've been around Egyptians, and if not from Alexandria they all looked as if they were part “black” and part Mideastern.
I've seen a lot of films and photos of Egyptians and when showing farmers or workers, they were mostly “black”.
KiloEcho replies
There are no Whites-a-Moors, only in your brainwashed mind.
Those who called themselves White Moors or Bidane are Arabo-Berber usurpers.
The original Moors did not speak Arabic
The original Moors were not mixed with Arabs
The original Moors were not white skinned. By the written word of the time, they were described as having bodies as black as night.
The original Moors were black and perceived as black by Europeans; hence the expressions black as a Moor, black as any Moor, the backface Moor, blacking up to play the Moor etc.
----------
Coastal and urban Maghrebi are fair skinned as they have absorbed a LOAD of Eurasian admixture.
In rural areas and southern regions of the Maghreb, they are not light skinned but brown or black skinned like the Drahwi of Morocco.
---------
You cannot resist mentionning Black slavery in North Africa whereas White slavery in North Africa dates back at least to the Carthaginian Empire.
ORIGINAL MOORS ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST thousands of years ago and looked absolutely NOTHING like black Africans!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berbers
Majority of Modern Moors STILL LOOK NOTHING like black Africans and ARE NOT related to them!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#26165 Aug 18, 2014
Ilmu Batin wrote:
MODERN MAJORITY INDIGENOUS MOORS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
MOROCCAN WOMEN LOOKING FOR LOVE:
fdating.com/dating-moroccan-women.html
Hell they look EXACTLY like Southern Italians!

THE ANCIENT MOORS WERE MAJORITY WHITE LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE MODERN MOORS! All the KINGS and SCIENTISTS WERE WHITE (Except one)
www.youtube.com/watch...
www.angelfire.com/md/8/moors.html
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#26166 Aug 18, 2014
ANCIENT MAURETANIANS looking EXACTLY like WHITE MEN:

www.angelfire.com/md/8/coinage.html

Level 5

Location hidden

#26167 Aug 18, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
Garrig said
A quick question KiloEcho.
Please answer this.
You say that people in North Africa were called maure before the advent of Islam and this is true.
The Berber tribes at the exreme West of of the Mahgreb were called Mauri.
We believe this is derived from the Phoenician word for West as Mahgreb also means West.
However if the term Mauri was because of their skin color, than why were other neighboring Berber tribes called not Mauri as well?
Instead they were called Numidians Gaetuliians, Massyli, Garamantes etc.
Were not all the Berbers Black according to you?
It would seems from this that Mauri is just the name of a certian tribe and has nothing to do with skin color.
As they are furthest west, it makes sense that their name more likely derives from the Phoenicians word,“Ma-hu-ri” for West.
It wasn only in Mideval times that people came to associate the word "Moor" with darker Muslims.
KiloEcho replies
I have raised 17 points about Western (European or American) perception and description of Moors and ancient Berbers as black skinned people and their equation of the word maurus to black or dark brown.
1.-in traditions
2.-in expressions
3.-in scientific names for plants or animals
4.-in artistic representations
5.-in ads
6.-in travel narratives or historical documentation
7.-in names of dishes, recipes and beverages
8.-in children songs
9.-in etymological dictionaries
10.-in Wikipedia pages
11.-in modern Greek or Polish
12.-in missionary works
13.-in linguistic studies
14.-in legal texts
15.-in common usage in early colonial America
16.-in cultural practices
17.-in exotic and expensive rituals
You can believe what you want, even in the Phoenician origin of the word moor.
I am more interested in EUROPEAN PERCEPTIONS AND DESCRIPTIONS OF THE MOORS as black skinned people as well the equation of the word maurus with black or dark brown across Europe.
If the word moor, originally meant Western, why on earth the Moors and ancient Berbers were perceived and described as black skinned across Europe?
You didn't answer why other Berbers tribes had different names. And as I explained before the term Moor soon came to be associated with people from Africa however this was in many European countries that never saw Moors like Germany etc. In trying to ascertian what the Moors looked like, one should look to Spain and Portugal for the most relevant information. And incidently, the Spanish do not use the word moro to refer to Blacks but to Moroccans and other North Africans. Why is this?

Level 5

#26168 Aug 18, 2014
African AE said

ORIGINAL MOORS ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST thousands of years ago and looked absolutely NOTHING like black Africans!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berbers
Majority of Modern Moors STILL LOOK NOTHING like black Africans and ARE NOT related to them!

KiloEcho replies

You are still in denial. What you need a complete brainwash with a strong detergent.

Original Moors, that is, the Mauri were indigenous Africans. They were not transplants or migrants from the Middle East.

How many genetic studies do we have to post in order to provide solid evidence that Berber speakers have A FOUNDATIONAL BIOGEOGRAPHIC ROOT IN AFRICA and that DEEP AFRICAN LINEAGES have continued to evolve in supra-Saharan Africa?

Ancient Local Evolution of African mtDNA Haplogroups in Tunisian Berber Populations
Frigi et al. Human Biology August 2010 (82:4

The association of both eastern African haplogroups in the Berber populations is a strong argument IN FAVOR OF EASTERN AFRICAN GENE FLOW IN BERBERS.
Other genetic and archaeological studies confirmed THE CRUCIAL IDEA THAT AN ANCIENT POPULATION IN EAST AFRICA CONSTITUTED THE BASIS OF THE ANCESTORS OF ALL AFRICAN UPPER PALEOLITHIC POPULATIONS—and their subsequent present-day descendants (Bengtson 2008; Keita 2004; Relethford 2000; Zakrzewski 2003, 2007).
----------
The Moors look nothing like Black Africans? Seriously. That is a blatant lie.

The purest of the Berbers are black skinned Africans just like their ancestors from the Horn of Africa.

What can't you understand that the Berbers' closes relatives are the Sahelian Fulani of West Africa and nearest ancestors, the Horners of East Africa?

What modern Moors are you talking about?

I guess you are referring to the light skinned Riffians of Morocco and the Kabyles of Algeria who have absorbed A LOT of Eurasian admixture on their maternal lines and integrated the descendants of White settlers and slaves into their communities like the Saqaliba, the Barbary slaves, the Janissaries or the Vandals etc.
Ilmu Batin

Dubai, UAE

#26169 Aug 19, 2014
"You cannot resist mentionning Black slavery in North Africa whereas White slavery in North Africa dates back at least to the Carthaginian Empire" Kiloecho

I co- sign this is the biggest lie ever because North Black Africans are mostly natives, but Eurocentrits scholars ( biggest lies ever) want us to believe that all blacks in North Africa are slave descendants, when most of them are natives.

The Tibbous are part of the Berber family and look like any other black African.

On the other hand the gold of Soudan and Egypt ( Pharoahs tombs) allowed the Muslim world to import white slaves ( From Europe, Black Sea, Turkey, Iran) in North Africa ( Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt, Libya), Subsahara Africa ( white slaves in Ghana and in the Mali of Mansa Musa), in Arabia, Irak etc.

These white slaves were traded by the Radhanites between the christian or pagan world (Slavs) and the Muslim world. This business in white slaves furnished Europe with gold and silver ( African wealth) in huge proportions.

Jacques Heers in his books:

1.Esclaves et domestiques au Moyen Age dans le monde méditerranéen
2. Les Barbaresques

Acknowledges that the African Slave Trade in North Africa was not huge.

On the other hand Bartholomé Bennassar acknowledges that the white slave trade was an epidemic in North Africa:

1. Les chrétiens d'Allah : L'histoire extraordinaire des renégats XVIe et XVIIe siècle

They even lied about the Zanj Rebellion which was not a slave revolt...Please google " The Zanj Rebellion reconsidered " by Gada Hashem Talhami.

They won't accept that Berbers ( and Tuaregs) originally came from East Africa, so they have to came up with this Eurasian BS...Forgetting that Horners are the fathers of mankind hence their features and DNA have been spread worldwide ( they have not been mixed by any Asian or European input)

http://wysinger.homestead.com/keita.html
Ilmu Batin

Dubai, UAE

#26170 Aug 19, 2014
And white slaves have been enslaved in Africa since Antiquity in fact since the Ancient Kingdom. It is well documented by Sir Flinders Petrie in his book " The Making Of Egypt".

The black kings and queens of Egypt had white slaves, maids and servants. During the middle kingdom, all Egyptian vassals from the Middle east sent slaves to Egypt: see Donald B Redford "Egypt, Canaan, and Israel in Ancient Times".
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26172 Aug 19, 2014
Ilmu Batin wrote:
And white slaves have been enslaved in Africa since Antiquity in fact since the Ancient Kingdom. It is well documented by Sir Flinders Petrie in his book " The Making Of Egypt".
The black kings and queens of Egypt had white slaves, maids and servants. During the middle kingdom, all Egyptian vassals from the Middle east sent slaves to Egypt: see Donald B Redford "Egypt, Canaan, and Israel in Ancient Times".
LOL Ancient Egypt at the time of the PYRAMIDS was MULTI-RACIAL LOOKING EXACTLY like MODERN EGYPTIANS!

Modern Egyptians are OVERWHELMINGLY INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICANS! ANCIENT WHITE EGYPTIANS:
White man builds Sphinx:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
White man builds the LARGEST PYRAMID at Giza:
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302/

Ancient WHITE Egyptians of the 5thDynasty:
www.atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/03/fac...

White Pharaohs:
SETI 1
i-cias.com/e.o/seti_1.html
Ramses 2:
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:Ramses_II_-_The...
Hair analysed from Ramses 2 showed he was a WHITE man. Forensic Experts can tell the difference between black,Asian and white hair! They do it everyday to catch thugs!

MORE WHITE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS:
www.superstock.com/stock-photos-images/1788-1...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IR BWWM increase in media! (Jan '17) 5 min SpoiltMilk 52
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Grey Ghost 1,619,772
Negro Failure Month: No "kangs", "kweens" or "e... 14 min SpoiltMilk 3
Tommy Sotomayor 🦍 15 min YouTube Hoax 5
Do white men like the taste of Black penis? (Oct '15) 27 min DinduNuffins 21
TOM PETTY MEMORIAL THREAD. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!!... 32 min Bootlegger 10
Obama is a good for nothing usless washed up bu... 39 min Maceo is Legion 7
Can America Become 80% White Again? 5 hr Deanna 159
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr Trollslayer 35,285
More from around the web