|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Michael Silveria wrote:
Well i'm mostly of Moorish blood and I don't look black. I look more Egyptian or middle eastern. So who knows what I can say is my Portugeues and Sicilian heritage damn sure doesn't make look white either. The Moors were the original Egyptins. Some say they were black some say Arabic. The fact is they were a mix. For a long time. Back before race became a retarded issue on this planet. The egytians were a mix of middle eastern Aryan and black. Which made one of the most beautiful races on this planet. THE MOORS.
really show me your DNA then show me proof your from Moorish stock.! last time I checked the Romans who fought the Moors said they were black!

notice the dreadocks of these black people called moors by the Romans
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/wp-conten...
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Michael Silveria wrote:
Well i'm mostly of Moorish blood and I don't look black. I look more Egyptian or middle eastern. So who knows what I can say is my Portugeues and Sicilian heritage damn sure doesn't make look white either. The Moors were the original Egyptins. Some say they were black some say Arabic. The fact is they were a mix. For a long time. Back before race became a retarded issue on this planet. The egytians were a mix of middle eastern Aryan and black. Which made one of the most beautiful races on this planet. THE MOORS.
white Jews tried to claim they were the ancient Hebrews

Guess what?
Fraudulant Jewish Genome Myth BUSTED!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

article quote " Ashkenazi Jewish women descended mostly from Italian converts, new study asserts

Are most modern Jews primarily of European or Middle and Near Eastern ancestry? That controversial subject—at the heart of the debate over the historical ‘right of return’ claimed by many religious Jews—is back in the headlines with the release of a massive new study published in Nature Communications challenging some established views of the origins of European Jewry.

The total Ashkenazi population is estimated at around 8 million people. The estimated world Jewish population is about 13 million.

Before the advent of advanced DNA research, it had been thought by some historians that European Jewry traced to the largely pagan population of ancient Khazaria in the Caucuses, whose leadership was believed to have converted to Judaism beginning around 700 AD. But that theory—known as the Khazarian hypothesis—has been largely discredited by DNA research. One geneticist, Eran Elhaik, has recently attempted to revive the theory, but his research has been sharply challenged.

http://www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10...
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Michael Silveria wrote:
Modern Egyptians do not descend from Ancient Egyptians
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Michael Silveria wrote:
when your done you can explain to me why the Romans name them moor which means black!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

dreamhunk wrote:
<quoted text>really show me your DNA then show me proof your from Moorish stock.! last time I checked the Romans who fought the Moors said they were black!
They LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THIS GUY:
North African Roman Emperor Septimus Severus:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Septimius_Severus_...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

dreamhunk wrote:
<quoted text>when your done you can explain to me why the Romans name them moor which means black!
Moor comes from MAURETANIA and DOES NOT MEAN BLACK!

Meaning of the word Moor:
www.dictionary-reference.com/browse/moor
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

dreamhunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Modern Egyptians do not descend from Ancient Egyptians
Modern EGYPTIANS DO DESCEND FROM ANCIENT EGYPTIANS carrying EXACTLY THE SAME HAPLOGROUPS!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

dreamhunk wrote:
<quoted text>white Jews tried to claim they were the ancient Hebrews
Guess what?
Fraudulant Jewish Genome Myth BUSTED!
article quote " Ashkenazi Jewish women descended mostly from Italian converts, new study asserts
Are most modern Jews primarily of European or Middle and Near Eastern ancestry? That controversial subject—at the heart of the debate over the historical ‘right of return’ claimed by many religious Jews—is back in the headlines with the release of a massive new study published in Nature Communications challenging some established views of the origins of European Jewry.
The total Ashkenazi population is estimated at around 8 million people. The estimated world Jewish population is about 13 million.
Before the advent of advanced DNA research, it had been thought by some historians that European Jewry traced to the largely pagan population of ancient Khazaria in the Caucuses, whose leadership was believed to have converted to Judaism beginning around 700 AD. But that theory—known as the Khazarian hypothesis—has been largely discredited by DNA research. One geneticist, Eran Elhaik, has recently attempted to revive the theory, but his research has been sharply challenged.
http://www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10...
GUESS WHAT??????YOUR LINKS ARE OUTDATED!!!Khazar theory long thrown out!!!
Ashkenazi Jews ARE RELATED TO THE ANCIENT ISRAELITES:
www.kurdishdna.blogspot.com/2013/12/ashkenazi...
www.dienekes.blogspot.com/2013/12/near-easter...
ERAN ELHAIK HAS ALSO BEEN DEBUNKED!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

KiloEcho wrote:
Sankofa said
You also keep asking how a region's predominate phenotype can change over 400 years as if you no nothing of European colonialism that changed the phenotype of entire continents like North America and Australia in shorter time.
Are you truly this ridiculously out of touch or are you just idealogically commited to backwards thinking?
KiloEcho replies
In the case of North Africa and Spain, she cannot just imagine powerful black skinned Moors and their Eurasian concubines, sex slaves or legitimate wives producing countless of mulato looking Moors knows as Moriscos in Spain.
What happened to the aboriginal black skinned peopulations of Morocco or Algeria?
They were erased and replaced by their mixed offspring with Eurasian females who sided with the invading Arabs.
They were pushed further south by the mulato looking Moors and the invading Arabs.
Check the history of the Dominican Republic, Cabinda in Angola or Cape Verde where mulato looking populations practice colorism, against black skinned populations, racism based on skin color. The ligther skinned, the better.
Im NOT a female!!! THIS IS A MTDNA MAP OF NORTH AFRICA 500 YEARS AGO:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/worldmtdnamap....
The DNA of the Moors 500 years is exactly the same as the MTDNA of today!
THEY NEVER CHANGED COLOUR BUT ALWAYS LOOKED THE SAME!!!!Afronazis just cant face reality! They believe humans are chameleons who can suddenly change colour!
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

dreamhunk wrote:
<quoted text>really show me your DNA then show me proof your from Moorish stock.! last time I checked the Romans who fought the Moors said they were black!
The Romans were white and, therefore, lying.

That's white history written by white people. You can't believe it, remember?
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

dreamhunk wrote:
<quoted text>when your done you can explain to me why the Romans name them moor which means black!
The Romans spoke Latin. There is no Latin word for 'moor'; in fact, you'd have to translate the word 'moor' into Latin, where it would be '&#262;thiops'.

Please, don't be a Chris Rock stereotype. Read real books.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

That was odd. Anyway, the word in Latin would be 'cthiops'.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Saracen WERE KNOWN AS MUSLIMS!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saracen
They were black arab muslims.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Its got no face LOL
It has enough face to tell that it was a negro.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>.UM.......NOPE Middle Easterners ORIGINATED FROM ASIA! INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people have less than 2% black African DNA!
First people in the Middle East were the very white neanderthals who interbred with Hominids creating CROMAGNON, the very first MODERN man in the Middle East,Europe and North Africa!
CROMAGNON:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
At the moment it is 11:50am in the morning in SA!
Your post stated they were a form of early human but they were not the original, which were black Africans.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what? Something you read on the internet?
You can look at it and tell it is the face of a negro.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Michael Silveria wrote:
I do agree with a lot of what you stated but keep in mind that the original Egyptians were the black Nubians and the original moors were described as black negroes.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

LION wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post stated they were a form of early human but they were not the original, which were black Africans.
There are NO ancient black African Homo Sapiens Sapiens found outside Africa! ONLY HOMINIDS AND NEANDERTHALS!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

LION wrote:
<quoted text>
They were black arab muslims.
Um...they were ARABIANS from ARABIA and portrayed themselves as WHITE! Mohammad is always portrayed as white! Saladin( Arab that fought the Crusaders) is always portrayed as white!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

THE VERY WHITE SARACENS!!!! In fact most pics portray them as WHITE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Saracen_fleet_agai...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

485 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why us blacks hate hispanics (Apr '10) 3 min Perez 252
ir ww who lose weight and ditch their bm..an in... 3 min ugly monkeys 10
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 min Ben YISRAEL 2,504
Whites are ugly hook nosed chimps 3 min Exterminate Ruskies 11
White vet has sex with animals 4 min Exterminate Ruskies 2
Paris Hilton is a RACIST. She "hates" black men 4 min Aussie Bob 147
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 4 min CANDAYMAMA 78,576
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 7 min Ash 417
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 15 min Bigsmoke 655
Black Guy at an All White Party 20 min Ash 64
•••
•••