THE REAL GREEKS 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Oum18txyVjUXX
THE REAL GREEKS 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
THE REAL GREEKS 3
Black Athena - Full version
AFRONAZI RUBBISH from an AFRONAZI IDIOT!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#24084 Mar 23, 2014
dreamhunk wrote:
I could get into huge subject on black people in Greece
THE REAL GREEKS 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Oum18txyVjUXX
THE REAL GREEKS 2
THE REAL GREEKS 3
Black Athena - Full version
Especially for you Dumbhunk AKA Toothslayer YOUR VERY FAVOURITE VIDEO:
www.youtube.com/watch...
omgthisissooooof unny

Columbia, SC

#24085 Mar 23, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the Halogroup of Mechta Afalou man ?
Did you not deny Marie Catherine Laveau a few weeks back? And her relitives? If I am wrong I will admit it. But I do seem to remember you saying voodoo was not of the SubSaharan. Perhaps you should see how she worshiped and exactly what she worshipped. I do not see any links to the REAL Shakespear plays either. But like I said my intent is not to insult.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#24086 Mar 23, 2014
Neanderthal is a mutated, near-human.
tina

Port Arthur, TX

#24087 Mar 23, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
...thats right.
you have to realize that lying troll bastard hates himself and Africans. By the way, the term "black Africans" is a racist oxymoron. Africa in it's purest form equals Black. See the racists will try to create "2 Africa's". If God created man in his own image, then who are the FIRST PPL. OWN EARTH.
I have also come to this conclusion...and I know what group they will try to say was there first.
tina

Port Arthur, TX

#24088 Mar 23, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>PLEASE USE UP TO DATE LINKS:
2014 2014 2014
www.voanews.com/content/humans-got-skin-genes...
IF THE MAJORITY OF MOORS WERE BLACK, please EXPLAIN how the Spanish look NOTHING like African Americans????????After all they lived 7 centuries in Spain!
How the f--K did they turn from black to MAJORITY WHITE IN 400 YEARS??????????
VERY WHITE LOOKING MODERN MOORS:
www.marrakeshriadmarrakech.wordpress.com/2011...
Afronazis talk loads of rubbish and the physical refutes their idiot lies!
werent you the one using an "analysis" from 1985 as evidence???? And now you are telling someone else to use current evidence...lmfao!!!!!!!!
tina

Port Arthur, TX

#24089 Mar 23, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>These modern Moors look white more than anything else:
www.marrakeshriad.marrakech.wordpress.com/201...
So was the majority of Moors who conquered Spain, black African? UM.....NO
so I see you never responded to why america looks the way it does...
tina

Port Arthur, TX

#24090 Mar 23, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>EXTREMELY OUTDATED LINK:
MECHTA AFALOU MAN and ancestor of MODERN Moors:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
not as old as the 1985 sh!t you posted lol...you are a classic hippocrite
tina

Port Arthur, TX

#24091 Mar 23, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?l ist=ULIFSQZwaLtDc&feature= player_detailpage&v=IFSQZw aLtDc
good vid
oh no not good...EXCELLENT lol. I love his narration style too.
Sankofa

Baltimore, MD

#24092 Mar 23, 2014
Of course they aren't outdated unless he has more recent, peer reviewed articles that refute the findings. All he has is a picture and the notion that limb proportions aren't valid, leaving him lost and unable to offer any real argument.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#24093 Mar 23, 2014
tina wrote:
<quoted text>
good let the trolls know you won't stand for their lying b.s.
Sankofa

Baltimore, MD

#24094 Mar 23, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
What does cultural bias have to do with it? Do you understand that the scientific concept of race is based on phyiscal features that groups of people have in common?
You can't have the full range of racial types in Africa and claim they are all the same race.
If there are people who fit the caucasian mold than they are caucasians whther form Africa or not. And Ironically you all argue that Caucasians orginate out of Africa and that all races come from Africans. Yet you refuse to aknowledege that these different races you supposedly gave birth to, have come to exist withihn Africa.

As you know a word can have multiple definitions. The problem is you'd like a narrow view of race as you feel it supports your opinions. In actuality, race and terms like African and Eurasian are extremely broad and relate not only to facial features and genetic markers, but also to language, faith, and tradition. Heritage is more than what you see in the mirror. A history is more than can be deduced from blood tests. Berbers are African because they live in Africa and always have first of all. Secondly, their culture and genetic profile is heavily African and their links to the greater continent exist to this day as I've noted. Many Berbers are black even in a steretypical sense. "Sub-Saharan" lineage goes back far in North Africa, these terms are bias inherently. Race and the term "black" are social concepts. Whether or not being a mixed African makes you black is up to the individual. Is Alicia Keys black? Is Obama blacker? Was Michael Jackson black when he died? Are Aboriginese blacks or Asians? This really isn't scientific at all. You must mean the psuedo-scientific concept of race as any arbitrary lines you place between human populations beyond local adaptation and minimal interbreeding ARE IN FACT UNSCIENTIFIC. We are all related to a male living in Africa 70ka. The inability for people to see this has everything to do with cultural bias.
Sankofa

Baltimore, MD

#24095 Mar 23, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
No my point was that many Latinos see thesmleves as a mixed race with strong indigenous ties, and Cortez represents evil Whitey who just like the English came and subjugated their indigenous cultures...I thought you knew.
"Where do you see evidence that NA's are historically Eurasian when their paternal dna is African"
Huh???????

My point had nothing to do with the indigenous cultures but instead was related to the future of the British and Spanish cultures that came to dominate these regions.

"Where do you see evidence that NA's are historically Eurasian when their paternal dna is African (This is significant given the makeup of ancient societies.), their cultural heritage is African and of course their home is Africa from now to then."

The question is straightforward.
ShawnCutisLacey

San Antonio, TX

#24096 Mar 23, 2014
Well, I am glad to see folk talking about the Moors, whose ethnicity keeps changing depending on who is doing the lecturing. The basis truth is that the Moors have absolutely nothing to do with ANYTHING REMOTELY middle eastern. Shakespeare knew what a Moor was during his day. The Germans knew what a Moor was because that is what they called Beethoven back then! That European looking picture of Beethoven is not the same as the light brown skinned man with the fuzzy hair of his day. Be that as it may, when the Arabs came to Africa around 336 A.D, they did as much as the white man and tried to redo history by stealing African/Black history and make it theirs. How can you come to an area that already has established groups then call it your history? The Moors, Berber, Fulani, Mandingo have lived in that area as an all black Africa. You hear the word Berber throughout N. Africa but the Arabs try to claim it as their ancestral land. Berbers and Moors were tribal in the area we now know as Morocco. From Egypt to Morocco and a few other places, the Arabs have done everything to try and erase African history. They are the new kids on the blocks but want folk to think that they are Egyptians, Moors, and Berbers. I find it ironic when I am looking at a lot of African looking Moroccans, they are called Berbers. Well, their ancestry was already in place. Europe has played along on this because it helped demean the glorious history of the African, which everyone claims.
Sankofa

Baltimore, MD

#24097 Mar 23, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>All humans in the world originated from different hominids! There have been thousands of different hominid skeletons found everywhere, just like these Asian hominids:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Deer_Cave_people
Hominids found in the Middle East:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skhul_and_Qafzeh_homini...

All humans share African DNA, MODERN EAST AFRICANS, get it? No other hominid is a common ancestor to the entire race. Where are Skhul/Qafzeh from? Where does Neanderthal originate? When will you give this up?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#24098 Mar 23, 2014
Sankofa wrote:
<quoted text>
All humans share African DNA, MODERN EAST AFRICANS, get it? No other hominid is a common ancestor to the entire race. Where are Skhul/Qafzeh from? Where does Neanderthal originate? When will you give this up?
I never said they werent from Africa get it????All hominds came from Africa and the neanderthal came out of Africa 800000 years ago! BUT........they evolved differently and began to change once they were out of Africa! After hundreds and thousands of years of living in freezing Europe (it was a lot colder than it is now) their skins turned white and they became hairy! Hominids coming out of Africa would have met the very white hairy neanderthal! Like some of the Skhul,Qafzeh Hominids who interbred with the neanderthal!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#24099 Mar 23, 2014
tina wrote:
<quoted text>
so I see you never responded to why america looks the way it does...
Um.....I dont know what America looks like, Im NO in America!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#24100 Mar 23, 2014
tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.....well most of the modern ones say the same thing!!!!! Youre a hypocrite who cant spell! lol
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#24101 Mar 23, 2014
ShawnCutisLacey wrote:
Well, I am glad to see folk talking about the Moors, whose ethnicity keeps changing depending on who is doing the lecturing. The basis truth is that the Moors have absolutely nothing to do with ANYTHING REMOTELY middle eastern. Shakespeare knew what a Moor was during his day. The Germans knew what a Moor was because that is what they called Beethoven back then! That European looking picture of Beethoven is not the same as the light brown skinned man with the fuzzy hair of his day. Be that as it may, when the Arabs came to Africa around 336 A.D, they did as much as the white man and tried to redo history by stealing African/Black history and make it theirs. How can you come to an area that already has established groups then call it your history? The Moors, Berber, Fulani, Mandingo have lived in that area as an all black Africa. You hear the word Berber throughout N. Africa but the Arabs try to claim it as their ancestral land. Berbers and Moors were tribal in the area we now know as Morocco. From Egypt to Morocco and a few other places, the Arabs have done everything to try and erase African history. They are the new kids on the blocks but want folk to think that they are Egyptians, Moors, and Berbers. I find it ironic when I am looking at a lot of African looking Moroccans, they are called Berbers. Well, their ancestry was already in place. Europe has played along on this because it helped demean the glorious history of the African, which everyone claims.
Um...the Moors who conquered Spain were MAJORITY WHITE and still ARE! How did the pitch black Moors turn white in 400 years?????Maghrebi people carry Haplogroup J whether you like it or not!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#24102 Mar 24, 2014
African AE said

I never said they werent from Africa get it????All hominds came from Africa and the neanderthal came out of Africa 800000 years ago! BUT........they evolved differently and began to change once they were out of Africa!

KiloEcho replies

Over the last century, great historical findings have shown an AFRICAN CREATION/CONTRIBUTION TO MANY OF THE WORLD'S FIRST CIVILIZATIONS or better an African connection to the WORLD FIRST HUMANS.

-Such has been the case in Egypt, Mesopotamia, India, Moorish Spain, Shang and Shia China and Mexico.

-Such has been the case in Ethiopia, with Lucy or Chad with Toomai.

-Such has been the case of the African origin of the E haplogroup and all of its subclades, including the e1b1b also found among Europeans and Asians.

Euro-centrists continue to deny all those findings through propaganda techniques like accusing us all of Afrocentrism or reclassifying black skinned populations of Africa or Asia as dark brown Caucasians closer to Europeans than Sub-Saharan Africans.

Denying the obvious and solid evidence will not make the truth go away. It will only reinforce that Euro-centrist historians, scientists, archeologists have been covering up the truth FOR CENTURIES as part of the White supremacy propaganda
----------
The Chinese are of African descent.

New Genetics Evidence Proves African Origin of Modern Chinese

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200007/15/e...

This latest research finding by Chinese scientists and their international colleagues concluded that modern humans might have moved from Africa to China replacing Mono erectus (archaic upright- walking human beings) there to become the ancestors of the country 's modern humans.

The conclusion is based on the comparison and analysis of Y- chromosome DNA using samples of the extant 88 populations living in East Asia, Southeast Asia and the Oceania, says Li Jin, one of the Chinese researchers of the study "Chinese Human Genome Diversity Project."

Li Jin is a professor of both the National Human Genome Center in Shanghai and the Institute of Genetics of Fudan University.

--------
China is located thousands of miles from Africa

Yet, Chinese scholars aknowledge the African origin of modern Chinese.

Europe and Africa share sea as well as land borders (the Spanish enclaves of Ceuta and Melilla)

Europe and Africa are separated by less than 15 km at the Gibraltar Straights.

Europe and Africa have exchanged genes as well as periods of brilliance and dominance.

Eurocentrists continue to deny the African origin of modern Europeans despite countless of archeological findings, and DNA studies, countless of traditions like the Moor's heads on blazons of familiy whose names contain the word moor or its derivatives like the Morandi of Itali, the Mauriac of France, the Morrison of England etc.

Eurocentrists continue to deny that 1/3 of Europeans are the direct descendants of Africans who came to Europe in many capacities and passed down their genes (e1b1b) and genetic diseases (sickle cell of Benin type found among Sicilians) to millions of their European descendants.

Eurocentrists continue to deny that during various chapters of European history, there were Africans at the highest levels of European society as rulers, saints, colonizers, conquerors and civilizers etc.

The Formorians, sea kings from North Africa and descendants of Ham, ruled over Northern Europe for ages. They have been converted into mythical creatures. Yet, the former name of Norway was Formoria. No coincidence here.

Gormund, the King of Africans, who ruled over Ireland is a mythical figure NOW that never ever existed. There is a famous Gormund Gate in Dublin. No coincidence here.

The list goes on and on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bye Bye White Power 4 min Broken Synthesis 127
Why don't blacks solve their problems instead o... 7 min Broken Synthesis 77
The enigma of the Zebra 7 min Hubert 15
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min TSM 1,206,138
News For some, Japan's Miss Universe contestant is n... 11 min Jefferson 25
School to Prison 12 min u joking 15
St Patrick Day Riots 12 min Rising Lotus 9
Biracial IS NOT black 15 min UruEuWauWau 289
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 51 min Ben YISRAEL 112,362
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Just the facts 122,685