the moors were black africans not ara...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23881 Mar 19, 2014
Numbers 23:19;God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?,Deuteronomy 24:16;The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.2 Kings 14:6;But the children of the murderers he slew not: according unto that which is written in the book of the law of Moses, wherein the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, nor the children be put to death for the fathers; but every man shall be put to death for his own sin.2 Chronicles 25:4;But he slew not their children, but did as it is written in the law in the book of Moses, where the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin.Ezekiel 14:14;Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.Ezekiel 18:20;The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23882 Mar 19, 2014
Nebuzaradan" burned the whole TOWN DOWN NAD because he couldnt find the ARK, we had it in 621BC,2 Chronicles 35:3;And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel, IT WASNT IN ETHIOPIA so the king of Babylon was LOOKING FOR IT, ok check this Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool, he was the" BURN UP man" for the king of Babylon go in an set Fire, that would make us flee into africa with no where to stay it was like they was making sure we didnt come back! by burning up everything, we would see TEMPLE BURN an that would make us never want to return, an also us seing TEMPLE BURN DOWN, we would know YAH wasnt with us an we would FLEE BIG TIME, with no looking back,ok check this!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took OFF to make it NONE in the Land, where would they stay EVIL DUDE " Nebuzaradan" just burned the place up,ok check this Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people?' Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;we came back from the Assyrian attacks they had this was the Saite Period an years WE was cool with Etgpt the Black Lands,the Africans got take with us to Assyria, by 588BC we would all be in the Land getting ready to run into africa to Never return till CREATOR call us an we did all go into africa its here they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.ok I gone show you something that MESSED US UP! in MOSES days it was said"we wasnt suppose to run to Egypt for safety Deuteronomy 17:16;But he shall not multiply horses to himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt, to the end that he should multiply horses: forasmuch as the LORD hath said unto you, Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.,see we went back that WAY after CREATOR FREED us from that system, where we was the footstool
lmao

Arlington, VA

#23883 Mar 19, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>NOT MODERN HUMANS SH*T FOR BRAINS!!!!!
Ding- a - ling, you do understand that the African origin of MODERN HUMANS is called the OUT OF AFRICA THEORY. Smack yo self fool!
lmao

Arlington, VA

#23885 Mar 19, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Also compare the genetic diseases that commonly affect Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews and the genetic diseases that commonly affect Melungeons (sub-Saharan African males who mated with white females)
Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews: Beta Thalassemia, Familial Mediterranean Fever, G6PD Deficiency
Melungeons: Familial Mediterranean Fever, Sarcoidosis, Thalassemia, Macado Joseph's Disease
Fools is scared to touch this with a 10 foot pole!
lmao

Arlington, VA

#23886 Mar 19, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice piece of information thats what i believe most of this areas have in common African men and white women.
noticed how no one touched it?
Citizen 1986

UK

#23887 Mar 19, 2014
omgthisissooooofunny wrote:
<quoted text> yes that would be why i posted it.
What exactly did you post that West Africans werent muslims or that they practiced vodoo. None of them is correct. Make an effort to study African history.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#23889 Mar 19, 2014
dreamhunk wrote:
Classical Greek historians, including Strabo, Diodorus Siculus, and
Herodotus were pretty clear that black people ruled the middle east and
africa. The ancient Hebrews who were black people married women from the
sons of ham.
The ancient Hebrews had dreadlocks Google "ancient Hebrews" or"
ancient Hebrew dreadlocks." then click images and see what what you get.
Go read genesis ten and then show me where white people in are genesis 10&#65279;
You are a compulsive liar. None of those historians ever said what you claim.,

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#23890 Mar 19, 2014
dreamhunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelation 1:13-16 Jesus was Black
12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and among the lampstands was someone "like a son of man," dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.
None of that proves that Jesus was black, fool.
tina

Bridge City, TX

#23891 Mar 19, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um.....Nope Most Europeans INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people have less than 3% black African (Sub-Saharan) DNA and Northern Europeans NIL! Spanish have 2% which means the Moors WERE NEVER BLACK AFRICANS!
These people also have only 2%
www.israelite-samaritans.com
you love them percentages dont you...didnt you just say no one outside of africa is related to sub-saharan africans? Now here you are refuting what you just posted.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#23892 Mar 19, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DUMBO bronze glowing in a furnace is a gold colour!
Between the white as wool comment and the bronze, I don't see anything that points to being black. Middle Eastern people and mixed race people have a bronze complexion.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#23893 Mar 19, 2014
dreamhunk wrote:
<quoted text>o your trying to brain wash me into your religion ahahaha your churches couldn't handle me.Your religion like said is Egyptian son god religion
At least this is one thing we agree on.
What is your religion then.
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#23894 Mar 19, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that proves that Jesus was black, fool.
Origin of the ancient Egyptians

Ancient Black Egypt Early African Spain
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#23895 Mar 19, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a compulsive liar. None of those historians ever said what you claim.,
Classical Greek historians, including Strabo, Diodorus Siculus, and Herodotus, wherein the Greeks referred to the people in that part of the as "melanchroes"(black) with woolly hair.

Go research it your self instead of making stupid coments
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#23896 Mar 19, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem and i cant help you solve it. If you cant see the connection with all the facts you display then God help you. The question is who ever said the whole world was black are you refering to the Out of Africa theory? Please African AE afrocentrics didnot come up with that theory. I pity you sometimes you are hopeless.
This why black people and white people will never get along and why black countries should have their own nukes.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#23897 Mar 19, 2014
dreamhunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Classical Greek historians, including Strabo, Diodorus Siculus, and Herodotus, wherein the Greeks referred to the people in that part of the as "melanchroes"(black) with woolly hair.
Go research it your self instead of making stupid coments
I have read works of all three, and none mentions blacks ruling in the Middle East.
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#23898 Mar 19, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read works of all three, and none mentions blacks ruling in the Middle East.
then you must really blind and don't how to read I also give you links retard!
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#23899 Mar 19, 2014
By the way this is common knowledge for scholars
Tina

Houston, TX

#23900 Mar 19, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one confused MOFO. Mr double standards if you do that to Negro then do it for everyother person. Meaning Nordic caucasians had no hand to play in any ancient history. Fact is in West Africa there are tribes that have capoid, Ethiopid,Pymoid and congoid admixtures. You cant seperate the continent Sorry nice try tho.
That is exactly what they try to do. They can't get over the fact that Africans accomplished so much in history... So they seek to basically take the black out of Africa and make it something or anything else. No other peoples around the world of subjected to this so heavily and viciously.
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#23901 Mar 19, 2014
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what they try to do. They can't get over the fact that Africans accomplished so much in history... So they seek to basically take the black out of Africa and make it something or anything else. No other peoples around the world of subjected to this so heavily and viciously.
I have come my own conclusion that they hate black people that is why!

For Arab's Muslims they want to steal black people natural resources

I don't believe that the untied nations can honestly protect black people

European Racism
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#23902 Mar 19, 2014
Untied nations sat back and watched black genocide happen more than once.

Rwanda Genocide documentary

The Tuskegee Experiment
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min VetnorsGate 1,548,257
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 34 min A true Italian 6,735
Why are my opioid epidemic threads being deleted? 1 hr Just a thought 7
Why all the hates here? 2 hr T-BOS 15
Why blacks share so many different Women so much 2 hr Rich stars of the... 2
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 3 hr Harrisson 2
black men i know why u bash ur women! 3 hr Harrisson 14
Will Democrats ever win another election? 3 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 111
Are liberals getting too unstable? 5 hr Redefined 57
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 10 hr misfit 0676 128