the moors were black africans not ara...

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23472 Mar 14, 2014
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure he has... And I still say no one has disproven what he has said... Merely calling him a liar isn't disputing what he said... It's just not agreeing with it.
Ahhhh,SAD SILLY TOO TINY TINA, it isn't up to me or ANYONE ELSE to "disprove" whatever the hell comes out of THAT HORSE'S ÁSS MOUTH of his.

The (((BURDEN OF PROOF))) is on the ÁSS HÓLE that introduced the ASSertion.

You SAYING that he HAS indeed proven WHATEVER,

is just YOU TALKING,

but none of you Afro-Ninnies are ever going to be doing the 'WALKING'.

Hah, forget abut 'WALKING'.

Hell, he hasn't even a 'STANDING'.

That maggot ain't even CRAWLING with NO LEGITIMATE GROUNDING.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23473 Mar 14, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot and delusional fool, and nothing you have said supports the general thrust of what you want to imply. All Whites are the offspring of BLACK Africans, all DNA shows this. That has been illustrated here from the very beginning. That you are too stupid, bigoted and racist to understand the truth is neither here nor there.
And nobody is an Afro-NAZI here nor is anyone's stupidity comparable to yours. You are delusional and retarded and everyone here knows you have mental issue problems.
More importantly you are NO Jew, you are probably the offspring of racist Russian criminals.
Most Eurasians are the offspring of H.Neanderthal and O.O.A.Exodus Peoples.

The H.Neanderthals were NEVER 'Black' and you have yet to prove that the O.O.A.Exodus Peoples of ~60 to ~90 thousand years ago were necessarily 'Black', FÓÓL.

I'm dying to see how you 'think' you can prove that, FÓÓL.

Even the aboriginal Australians, that are NOT part H.Neanderthal, had straight hair.

NOT 'ALL' Austrloid Peoples have evolved into Negro-like phenotypes.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#23474 Mar 15, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot and delusional fool, and nothing you have said supports the general thrust of what you want to imply. All Whites are the offspring of BLACK Africans, all DNA shows this. That has been illustrated here from the very beginning. That you are too stupid, bigoted and racist to understand the truth is neither here nor there.
And nobody is an Afro-NAZI here nor is anyone's stupidity comparable to yours. You are delusional and retarded and everyone here knows you have mental issue problems.
More importantly you are NO Jew, you are probably the offspring of racist Russian criminals.
Um.....NOPE Whites come from the extremely WHITE neanderthhals and got their blue,green eyes,blonde, red hair from neanderthals!!!!! Neanderthals interbred with hominids! THERE ARE NO ANCIENT ANATOMICALLY CORRECT, MODERN LOOKING AFRICAN SKELETONS outside Africa! PROVE ME WRONG DUMMY??????????
Afronazis are without a doubt the dumbest people on earth!

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#23476 Mar 15, 2014
CORRECTION; CORRECTION;
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>.
Do not waste your time, I'm not one who believes WHITE QUACK science. Most people unquestioningly and unflinchingly believe Euros maybe made a few mistakes. I believe he hid many things and lied about others.

I understand the European based on past behaviour, past behaviour suggests he's a pathological, categorical unremitting liar who has made whole sections of what we believe up.

That means while people fight inside scientific parameters set by a WHITE controlled scientific community, I base my opinions on what Western scientists say now and their lies that have been exposed over time. That's why I always look for the flaw or loose end in everything that comes out of the mouth of a European.

I study the colossal lies the European scientific community tell and release.

You seem to forget that I've already proven that if such a thing as the Neanderthal REALLY existed BLACK AFRICANS ARE KNOWN TO HAVE NEANDERTHAL GENES TOO.

But I must clarify that I also believe the only reason this info was released is because the Quack-Euro-scientist is most likely trying to hide another lie that was just about to be rumbled.

Whether the Neanderthal even existed has been called into question not once but many times.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2005/feb/1 ...

This man is the foremost authority on the NEANDERTHAL, he has been exposed as a fraud (just like you and all your cronies). He falsified dates for NEANDERTHAL SKULLS. A skull he claimed was 36,000 years old turned out to be just a mere 1300 years old.

I accept you are thick as such cannot comprehend the implication here or why this article is titled "the history of man unravels"

The Neanderthal IS NOT known to have existed 1300 years ago. This would beggar the question what skull exactly have lying Europeans been presenting as that of a SO-CALLED Neanderthal?

You feel me?

This man who has been exposed as being as much a liar as all you EURO-NAZI'S was the FIRST AND foremost authority on Neanderthals.

This is what we now call the 'DATING DISASTER OF THE NEANDERTHAL'

Don't get me wrong I can accept Western scientists trying to prove a separate origin for Whites (like you). Because in my opinion you do not act like humans period. I question the claim that you are human. If you are you you're a malfunctioning humanoid who is rewired to mass murder.

Try to understand what I am saying here; this is not the first time European fraud has been exposed as a result of you people trying to fabricate a past for yourselves that you never had.

Remember the Piltdown man hoax?
2) What about the Solutrean farce?
3) The rune stones;
http://archaeology.about.com/od/frauds/a/spen ...

All these lies are tally PERFECTLY with what African AE is trying to do,(create a new origin for the insecure White man who cannot accept his father or that he is a mere mutation).

This is the new announcement by your lying forebears about NEANDERTHAL DNA;

"Because Eurasian people also carry traces of Neanderthal DNA, the finding also shows – for the first time – that genetic material from our extinct cousin may be widespread in African populations"

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn24988-h ...

Now!! A dumb ass who wants to continue believing WHITE lies + conning themselves you tell anything even remotely close to the truth may believe in the veracity of this report and think "oh! Well, Scientists made a mistake just RECENTLY discovered African populations also possess so-called NEANDERTHAL DNA".

Or you can accept the history of exposed lies of a Western scientific community, and understand that this is probably just a ploy to cover their tracks when the very EXISTENCE OF THE NEANDERTHAL is in doubt.

Continued
African AE

Parow, South Africa

#23477 Mar 15, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not waste your time, I'm not one who believes WHITE QUACK science. Most people unquestioningly believe that Euros hid just a few things and lied about some others.
But I believe the European based on past behaviour is a pathological, categorical unremitting liar who has made whole sections of what we believe up. That means while people fight inside scientific parameters set by a WHITE controlled scientific community, I base my opinions on the both on what Western scientists say and their lies that have been exposed over time.
I study the type of colossal lies the European scientific community tell and release as an entity.
You seem to forget that I've already proven that if such a thing as the Neanderthal REALLY exists BLACK AFRICANS ARE KNOWN TO HAVE NEANDERTHAL GENES TOO.
But what I must clarify is that I am well aware is that the only reason this info was released is because the Quack-Euro-scientist was most likely trying to hide another lie he was sure was about to be rumbled.
Whether the neanderthal even existed has been called into question not just once but many times.
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2005/feb/1...
This man is the foremost authority on the NEANDERTHAL, he has been exposed like you and all your cronies here, as having falsified dates for NEANDERTHAL SKULLS. A skull he claimed was 36,000 years old turned out to be just 1300 years old.
I can accept you are a thick piece of garbage so you would not understand or comprehend the implication here or why this article is titled "the history of man unravels"
The Neanderthal was known to have existed only 1300 years ago. This would beggar the question what skull exactly have lying Europeans been presenting as that of a Neanderthal?
Do you feel me?
This man who has been exposed as being as much a liar as all you EURO-NAZI'S on here was the foremost authority on the Neanderthal.
This is what we can now call the 'DATING DISASTER OF THE NEANDERTHAL'
Don't get me wrong I have no idea with Western scientists trying to prove a separate origin for Whites (like you). Because to me you do not act like human beings, so I question the claim that you are.
Please try to understand what I am saying here; this is not the first time European fraud has been exposed due to you people trying to fabricate a past for yourselves that you never had.
3) The rune stones;
http://archaeology.about.com/od/frauds/a/spen...
Now all these lies surround what African AE is trying to do,(create a new origin for the insecure White man who cannot accept his father).
You see sir this is the new announcement by your lying forebears about NEANDERTHAL DNA;
"Because Eurasian people also carry traces of Neanderthal DNA, the finding also shows – for the first time – that genetic material from our extinct cousin may be widespread in African populations"
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn24988-h...
Now!! A dumb ass who wants to continue believing lies and conning themselves may believe in the veracity of this report and think oh! Well, Scientists just RECENTLY discovered that African populations also possess so-called NEANDERTHAL DNA.
Or you can accept the history of the exposed lies of the Western scientific community, and understand that this is probably just a ploy to cover their tracks when the very EXISTENCE OF THE NEANDERTHAL is in doubt.
Continued
It was a back migration of Eurasians dumbo carrying neanderthal DNA!

Level 4

Location hidden

#23478 Mar 15, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um.....NOPE Whites come from the extremely WHITE neanderthhals and got their blue,green eyes,blonde, red hair from neanderthals!!!!! Neanderthals interbred with hominids! THERE ARE NO ANCIENT ANATOMICALLY CORRECT, MODERN LOOKING AFRICAN SKELETONS outside Africa! PROVE ME WRONG DUMMY??????????
Afronazis are without a doubt the dumbest people on earth!
African NAZI AE; do you feel me?

Give yourself time, I'll wager you that your Neanderthal theory in a few years will be exposed as another elaborate and massive hoax designed to hide your real origins (of which I have no clue what they are and nor have I ever cared) You CANNOT continually spout non-stop crap about WHITE NEANDERTHALS when his very existence has been called into question and is now under investigation as we speak.

Not to mention, that now that White scientific mischief making is being unraveled, they are trying to claim that this so-called Neanderthal is also present in populations like the Yoruba and the Khoisan.

With the Khoisan they have created the elaborate lie that there was a massive back migration into Africa, lmao!! But we are still waiting on what lies they will use to explain Neanderthal DNA in the West African Yoruba.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#23479 Mar 15, 2014
Curious Me said

but none of you Afro-Ninnies are ever going to be doing the 'WALKING'.
Hah, forget abut 'WALKING'.

Hell, he hasn't even a 'STANDING'.
That maggot ain't even CRAWLING with NO LEGITIMATE GROUNDING.

KiloEcho replies

Instead of calling us all Afro-Ninnies, why can't you address the points I have raised so far?

I asked Garrig the same questions , which he dodged by stating that he will reply to me over the week-end. I am still waiting

1) Entries in etymological dictionaries or encyclopedias for moor = black or n@gro

2) European traditions remembering the Moors as black skinned Africans like the Moor's head or N@gro head

3) Old European ads depicting the Moors as black skinned Africans like Sarotti Moor or Mohren Brau

3) Countless of European expressions and sayings describing the Moors as black skinned Africans like Black as a Moor, the blackface Moor, blacking up as a Moor or to play the Moor

4) A large number of Moorish Saints long before the advent of Islam like Saint Zeno, the Moor or Saint Victor the Moor or a Moorish Saint born after the defeat of Muslim Moors like Saint Benedict the Moor

5) Artistic representations of Moors as black skinned Africans like the famous Moors and Wild Men tapestry

6) The expression blue blood meaning untainted byMoorish blood if the Moors were White like Spaniards. Blue blood epitomizes Whiteness.

7) Old scientific names for plants or animals of a black or dark brown color containing the word maurus like Macacus Maurus aka N@gro Monkey

8) Narratives of ancient historians and travelers describing the Moors as black skinned. The Moors are black as night while the skin of the Gauls is white said Saint Isidore of Seville

9) Dishes or recipes with ingredients of black or brown color like Moor Pepper aka N@gro Pepper or Moricaud for black coffee or Moors and Christians dish (black beans and white rice

10) Old European songs referring to Moors as black skinned Africans such Moorianjte, a Dutch song about a little Moor as black as soot.

11) Legal texts such as the N@gro Law of South Carolina of 1848 referring to ancient Berbers as N@groes

Sec. 4. The term ne.gro is confined to slave Africans,(the ancient Berbers) and their descendants. It does not embrace the free inhabitants of Africa, such as the Egyptians, Moors, or the negro Asiatics, such as the Lascars.

http://www.forgottenbooks.org/books/The_Negro...

Why can't you provide an explanation for all these points? Why?

Level 4

Location hidden

#23480 Mar 15, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>It was a back migration of Eurasians dumbo carrying neanderthal DNA!
You stupid savage!! That ATTEMPTS TO explain Neanderthal DNA in the Khoisan but IT IS NOT CONFIRMED. It is the only lie they are providing now. They have as of now offered up no explanation for the massive traces of NEANDERTHAL DNA in other Sub-Saharan African populations. Nor is there any explanation for massive traces found in the Yoruba.

So shut the f*ck up you useless despicable little prick. The only grace that you have been granted is that too many people on here some of them extremely intelligent people accept the lies the European scientific community tell as gospel.

Thinking that they would only go as far as covering up certain things but not others.

Science is the new religion, and people are accepting it without question.
Get out of my sight little boy I do proper research you do not and do not have a clue what you are talking about beyond trying to keep certain populations WHITE.

Level 5

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#23481 Mar 15, 2014
mandingowillsay said
b
Do not waste your time, I'm not one who believes WHITE QUACK science. Most people unquestioningly believe that Euros hid just a few things and lied about some others.
But I believe the European based on past behaviour is a pathological, categorical unremitting liar who has made whole sections of what we believe up. That means while people fight inside scientific parameters set by a WHITE controlled scientific community, I base my opinions on the both on what Western scientists say and their lies that have been exposed over time.
I study the type of colossal lies the European scientific community tell and release as an entity.
You seem to forget that I've already proven that if such a thing as the Neanderthal REALLY exists BLACK AFRICANS ARE KNOWN TO HAVE NEANDERTHAL GENES TOO.
But what I must clarify is that I am well aware is that the only reason this info was released is because the Quack-Euro-scientist was most likely trying to hide another lie he was sure was about to be rumbled.
Whether the neanderthal even existed has been called into question not just once but many times.
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2005/feb/1...
This man is the foremost authority on the NEANDERTHAL, he has been exposed like you and all your cronies here, as having falsified dates for NEANDERTHAL SKULLS. A skull he claimed was 36,000 years old turned out to be just 1300 years old.
I can accept you are a thick piece of garbage so you would not understand or comprehend the implication here or why this article is titled "the history of man unravels"
The Neanderthal was known to have existed only 1300 years ago. This would beggar the question what skull exactly have lying Europeans been presenting as that of a Neanderthal?
Do you feel me?
This man who has been exposed as being as much a liar as all you EURO-NAZI'S on here was the foremost authority on the Neanderthal.
This is what we can now call the 'DATING DISASTER OF THE NEANDERTHAL'
Don't get me wrong I have no idea with Western scientists trying to prove a separate origin for Whites (like you). Because to me you do not act like human beings, so I question the claim that you are.
Please try to understand what I am saying here; this is not the first time European fraud has been exposed due to you people trying to fabricate a past for yourselves that you never had.
3) The rune stones;
http://archaeology.about.com/od/frauds/a/spen...
Now all these lies surround what African AE is trying to do,(create a new origin for the insecure White man who cannot accept his father).
You see sir this is the new announcement by your lying forebears about NEANDERTHAL DNA;
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn24988-h...
Now!! A dumb ass who wants to continue believing lies and conning themselves may believe in the veracity of this report and think oh! Well, Scientists just RECENTLY discovered that African populations also possess so-called NEANDERTHAL DNA.
Or you can accept the history of the exposed lies of the Western scientific community, and understand that this is probably just a ploy to cover their tracks when the very EXISTENCE OF THE NEANDERTHAL is in doubt.
Continued

KiloEcho replies

Good post. Co-sign

Level 5

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#23482 Mar 15, 2014
The White supremacy propaganda is based on lies, myths, frauds and hoaxes.

We are just exposing the countless Euro-centric lies, myths, hoaxes and frauds

A. The lies

The so called Whites lied their way into history in a lame attempt to cover up:

1) their migrant status to the "continent" of Europe. The homeland of the White is located somewhere in Asia (Northen Pakistan, Afghanistan) where the Nuristani, their lost brothers, still live as cavedwellers.

http://info.publicintelligence.net/MCIA-Afgha...

The so called Whites invaded Europe, North Africa, India, Western Asia and claimed all these lands as their own. They bred out through intermixing and wiped out the aboriginal inhabitants during genocidal wars.

2) the former slave status at the hands of the Moors, the Arabs and the Ottomans. As late as the 19C, Whites were sold on public markets in North Africa, particularly in Salé located in Morocco.

http://heatherdugmore.co.za/...
http://www.clements.umich.edu/exhibits/online...

Europeans were slaves under different appellations in Africa and Asia: 1) Janissaries; 2) Mameluks; 3) Saqaliba; 4) Barbary slaves.

3) The non- Aryan origins of the Greco-Roman civilization

The Greco-Roman civilization was built on the back of the Phoenician and Egyptian civilizations

Europa was a Phoenician princess. The Latin alphabet has evolved from the Phoenician alphabet.

http://ctan.mirrorcatalogs.com/fonts/archaic/...
/phoenician.pdf

http://phoenicia.org/europa.html

Egyptians established colonies in Greece where they left their genetic footprints, the e1b Somalid haplogroup. Those Egyptians were immortalized on coins, Delphian coins in loving memory of Delphos, a Black man founder of Delphi.

4) Muslim Moors contributions to the Renaissance of Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_contribu...

B. The myths

1) "White" Europe

Millions of "White" Europeans are the descendants of black skinned Africans who migrated and settled in Europe in many capacities.

Those Black Africans passed down their genes (the e1b Somalid haplogroup) and genetic deseases (the scikle cell of Benin haplotype) to their European descendents.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixtur...
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_...
http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...

2) White Christianity

There are at least 5 000 Saints of African origin. The most famous is the black skinned Saint Maurice of Egypt, Patron Saint of the Holy Roman Empire. Other Black African Saints are Saint Zeno of Verone and Saint Benedict the Moor

http://www.kralovskacesta.cz/en/texts/saints/...

The Virgin Mary, Mother of Jesus, became the most revered Black Madonna. Apostle Saint Luke painted her as a Black woman on a cypress table.

ttp://www.artandvision.com/web pages/fiction/blackmadonna.htm l

3) "White" master race

The word slave come from the Slavs, a European ethnic group aka the eternal race of slaves.

C. Hoaxes and frauds

The discovery of America is one of Eurocentrists' biggest historical frauds. America was known under different names to ancient Greeks, Romans, Carthagenians, Egyptians, Vikings, Irish, Basques, Andalusi, and West Africans etc. The so called New World was depicted on ancient maps created before 1492.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

The Piltdown Man was a hoax in which bone fragments were presented as the fossilised remains of a previously unknown early human.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_Man

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23483 Mar 15, 2014
mandingowillsuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not waste your time, I'm not one who believes
No rationally intelligent person could ever give a flying fúçk about whatever the hell it might have been that you were about to say.

I CERTAINLY DO NOT!

When you are able to come up with legitimate cogent proof for whatever it might be that you have to say is WHEN AND ONLY WHEN you will ever be able to have the upper hand, FÓÓL.

SO FAR, all that YOU have managed to spew is nothing more than INTERNET GARBAGE, which also, by the way, is the very embodiment of what YOU ARE TOO.

Level 4

Location hidden

#23484 Mar 15, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>It was a back migration of Eurasians dumbo carrying neanderthal DNA!
IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT OF THE LYING EUROPEANS CONTINUED FRAUDULENT REWRITING OF HISTORY;

"Evolutionists are quick to point out that this is how science works—that it is self-correcting. And there is a great deal of truth to that statement. However, one must question how such scientists can continue to support evolution being taught as “fact,” knowing that much of what we believe to be true today will have to be “self-corrected” in the future. Why not allow students to “examine the controversy” and discuss possible problems with evolutionary theory? How many students did Professor Protsch affect with his forged information? Likely, that number is in the thousands. After all, his dates “looked good” and “fit the evolutionary timeline,” which meant textbooks would be quick to pick them up. Never mind that the material was a complete hoax.

According to the World Net Daily Web site, Rudolf Steinberg, Frankfurt University’s president,“apologized for the University’s failure to curb Protsch’s misconduct for decades.‘A lot of people looked the other way,’ he said.” But what good does that apology do when it comes to unraveling the lie that was sold to the public for so many years? The article went on to report:“Chris Stringer, a Stone Age specialist and head of human origins at London’s Natural History Museum, said:‘What was considered a major piece of evidence showing that the Neanderthals once lived in northern Europe has fallen by the wayside. We are having to rewrite prehistory’”(2005). How many times must we rewrite evolutionary history? Don’t students deserve better? Don’t we all deserve better?"

REFERENCES

Harding, Luke (2005),“Another Day, Another ‘Science’ Fraud,” MedKB,[On-Line], URL: http://www.medkb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/alternati... .

“Anthropologist Resigns in ‘Dating Disaster’”(2005), World Net Daily,[On-line], URL: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-fri... .

How is your WHITE NEANDERTHAL looking now you lying EURO-NAZI history falsifying fraud?

The whole WHITE SEMITE scenario is another elaborate fabricated lie and complete hoax. Whites are not indigenous to this area and as such cannot be JEW SEMITES. If you claim to be Jewish your forebears are more than likely Russian gangsters hiding out in Israel. Semites originate in Sub-Saharan Africa same as the ARAB language and culture that is called ARABIC

ARAB SIMPLY denotes a culture. It is a culture that developed in the Sahara and is connected TO HOW A BLACK AFRICAN PEOPLE carved out a way to survive in the SHARA DESERT. The Hamito Semites are the father and mothers of ALL Semites. Their countries, Somalia and Ethiopia, are laid out in Sub-Saharan Africa and in the desert. From this vantage point tribes like the Lemba and others who have wandered through THEIR CONTINENT,(In the East) gave their DNA to other populations they mixed with NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

Other BLACK populations reproduced and procreated with their SLAV slaves, not to mention there were already many naturally UNMIXED lighter BLACK AFRICANS. Tribes like the Lemba passed their culture and custom down to others Lemba and all the mixed mongrel groups that arose closer to the coast of Africa.

The White mans ploy has been to turn this very history backwards making it seem like they gave the Lemba their DNA and custom. These are LIES, LIES, LIES, anyone who has been to Africa knows it simply doesn't work this way.

Level 4

Location hidden

#23485 Mar 15, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
No rationally intelligent person could ever give a flying fúçk about whatever the hell it might have been that you were about to say.
I CERTAINLY DO NOT!
When you are able to come up with legitimate cogent proof for whatever it might be that you have to say is WHEN AND ONLY WHEN you will ever be able to have the upper hand, FÓÓL.
SO FAR, all that YOU have managed to spew is nothing more than INTERNET GARBAGE, which also, by the way, is the very embodiment of what YOU ARE TOO.
Get the f*ck out of here you intellectually challenged trained ape. Were you under the impression I'm looking for your approval or validation of the points I laid out for you from you?

I'm happy that there are clear citations on the post I tagged you on. If you don't see that PROOF it is because you refuse to see it, which is not my problem or concern.

Citations used for that post are from credible sources like Oxford university. You really think anyone here cares about what you claim not to have noted? Lmao! You silly monkey, your whole false persona is completely dependent on equally false notions and delusions about a WHITE RACE.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#23486 Mar 15, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
A. The lies
1) their migrant status to the "continent" of Europe. The homeland of the White is located somewhere in Asia (Northen Pakistan, Afghanistan) where the Nuristani, their lost brothers, still live as cavedwellers.
The so called Whites invaded Europe, North Africa, India, Western Asia and claimed all these lands as their own. They bred out through intermixing and wiped out the aboriginal inhabitants during genocidal wars.
2) the former slave status at the hands of the Moors, the Arabs and the Ottomans. As late as the 19C, Whites were sold on public markets in North Africa, particularly in Salé located in Morocco.
Europeans were slaves under different appellations in Africa and Asia: 1) Janissaries; 2) Mameluks; 3) Saqaliba; 4) Barbary slaves.
The Greco-Roman civilization was built on the back of the Phoenician and Egyptian civilizations
Europa was a Phoenician princess. The Latin alphabet has evolved from the Phoenician alphabet.
/phoenician.pdf
Egyptians established colonies in Greece where they left their genetic footprints, the e1b Somalid haplogroup. Those Egyptians were immortalized on coins, Delphian coins in loving memory of Delphos, a Black man founder of Delphi.
B. The myths
1) "White" Europe
Millions of "White" Europeans are the descendants of black skinned Africans who migrated and settled in Europe in many capacities.
Those Black Africans passed down their genes (the e1b Somalid haplogroup) and genetic deseases (the scikle cell of Benin haplotype) to their European descendents.
2) White Christianity
There are at least 5 000 Saints of African origin. The most famous is the black skinned Saint Maurice of Egypt, Patron Saint of the Holy Roman Empire. Other Black African Saints are Saint Zeno of Verone and Saint Benedict the Moor
The Virgin Mary, Mother of Jesus, became the most revered Black Madonna. Apostle Saint Luke painted her as a Black woman on a cypress table.
3) "White" master race
The word slave come from the Slavs, a European ethnic group aka the eternal race of slaves.
C. Hoaxes and frauds
The discovery of America is one of Eurocentrists' biggest historical frauds. America was known under different names to ancient Greeks, Romans, Carthagenians, Egyptians, Vikings, Irish, Basques, Andalusi, and West Africans etc. The so called New World was depicted on ancient maps created before 1492.
The Piltdown Man was a hoax in which bone fragments were presented as the fossilised remains of a previously unknown early human.
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!Phoenicians were SNOW WHITE and their descendants, Lebanese are still snow white! Europeans ORIGINATED FROM THE WHITE NEANDERTHAL who originated in the Middle East/Europe!!!!! So nope, not invaders at all!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#23487 Mar 15, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
A. The lies
/phoenician.pdf
B. The myths
1) "White" Europe
2) White Christianity
3) "White" master race
C. Hoaxes and frauds
E1b1b in EUROPE ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST BIMBO! E-m35/34
Einstein = E-M35
Naploleon = E-M34
Black Madonna was around long before Jesus was born bimbo!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#23488 Mar 15, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT OF THE LYING EUROPEANS CONTINUED FRAUDULENT REWRITING OF HISTORY;
"Evolutionists are quick to point out that this is how science works—that it is self-correcting. And there is a great deal of truth to that statement. However, one must question how such scientists can continue to support evolution being taught as “fact,” knowing that much of what we believe to be true today will have to be “self-corrected” in the future. Why not allow students to “examine the controversy” and discuss possible problems with evolutionary theory? How many students did Professor Protsch affect with his forged information? Likely, that number is in the thousands. After all, his dates “looked good” and “fit the evolutionary timeline,” which meant textbooks would be quick to pick them up. Never mind that the material was a complete hoax.
According to the World Net Daily Web site, Rudolf Steinberg, Frankfurt University’s president,“apologized for the University’s failure to curb Protsch’s misconduct for decades.‘A lot of people looked the other way,’ he said.” But what good does that apology do when it comes to unraveling the lie that was sold to the public for so many years? The article went on to report:“Chris Stringer, a Stone Age specialist and head of human origins at London’s Natural History Museum, said:‘What was considered a major piece of evidence showing that the Neanderthals once lived in northern Europe has fallen by the wayside. We are having to rewrite prehistory’”(2005). How many times must we rewrite evolutionary history? Don’t students deserve better? Don’t we all deserve better?"
REFERENCES
Harding, Luke (2005),“Another Day, Another ‘Science’ Fraud,” MedKB,[On-Line], URL: http://www.medkb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/alternati... .
“Anthropologist Resigns in ‘Dating Disaster’”(2005), World Net Daily,[On-line], URL: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-fri... .
How is your WHITE NEANDERTHAL looking now you lying EURO-NAZI history falsifying fraud?
The whole WHITE SEMITE scenario is another elaborate fabricated lie and complete hoax. Whites are not indigenous to this area and as such cannot be JEW SEMITES. If you claim to be Jewish your forebears are more than likely Russian gangsters hiding out in Israel. Semites originate in Sub-Saharan Africa same as the ARAB language and culture that is called ARABIC
ARAB SIMPLY denotes a culture. It is a culture that developed in the Sahara and is connected TO HOW A BLACK AFRICAN PEOPLE carved out a way to survive in the SHARA DESERT. The Hamito Semites are the father and mothers of ALL Semites. Their countries, Somalia and Ethiopia, are laid out in Sub-Saharan Africa and in the desert. From this vantage point tribes like the Lemba and others who have wandered through THEIR CONTINENT,(In the East) gave their DNA to other populations they mixed with NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.
Other BLACK populations reproduced and procreated with their SLAV slaves, not to mention there were already many naturally UNMIXED lighter BLACK AFRICANS. Tribes like the Lemba passed their culture and custom down to others Lemba and all the mixed mongrel groups that arose closer to the coast of Africa.
The White mans ploy has been to turn this very history backwards making it seem like they gave the Lemba their DNA and custom. These are LIES, LIES, LIES, anyone who has been to Africa knows it simply doesn't work this way.
BLAH BLAH BLAH AFRONAZI RACIST RUBBISH! Not to be taken seriously!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#23489 Mar 15, 2014
The very WHITE neanderthal lived in Europe over 200 000 years ago. Its has been established by VERY LATEST RESEARCH 2014, that Middle Eastern people and Europeans get their white skin from blonde,red hair and green.blue eyes from the neanderthal!!!!!!!!!!
THERE ARE NO ANATOMICALLY CORRECT MODERN LOOKING AFRICAN SKELETONS FOUND OUTSIDE AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!
So the VERY FIRST PEOPLE in Europe and the Middle East were Hominids (according to scientists, the neanderthal interbred with different hominids) and NEANDERTHALS!!!! Out of this mix CRO-MAGNON ORIGINATED!!!!!!!!!! He was the FIRST MODERN MAN IN NORTH AFRICA, EUROPE AND THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!!!!!!!
Everything you ever wanted to know about NEANDERTHALS:
www.eupedia.com/europe/neanderthal_facts_and_...
CROMAGNON the first MODERN MAN in NORTH AFRICA,EUROPE and the MIDDLE EAST:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#23490 Mar 15, 2014
Unfortunately for DUMB RACIST AFRONAZIS there ARE NO ancient anatomically correct modern looking African skeletons found outside Africa!

NO PROOF WHAT SO EVER that ancient Africans were ever outside Africa!!!!!!!!!! PROVE ME WRONG AFRONAZIS??????????
Only skeletons EVER found are Hominids and Neanderthals and later CROMAGNON the FIRST MODERN MAN!!!!!!!!!! BUT NO ANCIENT AFRICAN SKULLS !!!!!!!!!! PROVE ME WRONG BIMBOS !!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#23491 Mar 15, 2014
Then these racist b*tch Afronazi low IQ idiots claim that WHITE PEOPLE ARE INVADERS IN THEIR OWN CONTINENT OF EUROPE AND THE MIDDLE EAST LOL !!!!!!!!!!
But the idiots cant find any ancient Africans in the Middle East or Europe !!!!!!!!!!
Modern white people LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THEIR ANCIENT ANCESTOR THE NEANDERTHAL and carry most of his genes!!!!!!!!!!
INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people looking EXACTLY like their ancestor the neanderthal and NOTHING like black Africans:
www.israelite-samaritans.com

They carry less than 2% black African DNA!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#23492 Mar 15, 2014
Ancient EGYPT was NOT black only!!!!!!!!!!
Extremely white ancient EGYPTIAN mummies:
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegypt....

Blue eyed ancient Egyptians:
www.youtube.com/watch...

White man builds Sphinx:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf

RAMESESS 2 WAS A WHITE MAN:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Police forensic can tell the race of a suspect by looking at a strand of his hair whether its dyed or not!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do AFRONAZIS really exist?! 4 min African AE 3
i love asian women but they always tell me the ... 5 min DerekJ 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,236,501
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 7 min African AE 695
The White Man Is The Devil.........Really! 15 min Black Power 82
Poll Somalis are butt ugly (Feb '10) 16 min selina london 130
interracial dating (Sep '13) 17 min samanta 140
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 23 min African AE 1,109
White men are better lovers? 47 min lilsexkitten 150
Sweden is the model country for whites 51 min Stupid Thread 55