the moors were black africans not ara...

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23423 Mar 14, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Original Semites were BLACK African and came from the exact same place ARAB CULTURE AND LANGUAGE comes from (SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA).
Ahhh you see I was not really far off when I said that you hold that the real Jews are Blacks.
You pretend that the term Jew holds no real value and yet you subsitute the word Semites instead and hold they are orginally Sub Saharan.

"I say the Middle East gets its DNA from the Lemba not the other way round."

And you for you to prove that would be like a wonderous magical feat because all evidence contradicts that.

First of all their genetic signature is unique when compared with neighboring Bantu peoples. It is not simply a matter of having the Cohen gene but also a high frequency of y-dna T which we know conclusively orginates in the Middle East. Then there is the question of Jewsih practices such as:
"They observe Shabbat.
They praise Nwali (God) for looking after the Lemba, and identify as part of the chosen people.
They teach their children to honour their mothers and fathers.
They refrain from eating pork and other foods forbidden by the Torah, and forbid certain combinations of permitted foods.
They practice ritual animal slaughter for meat for consumption, which is Middle Eastern in origin rather than African."

Many of these can be traced back at least to the beginings of the Torah druing the Babylonian exile. Or will you argue that the Lemba wrote the Torah too?

As for the orginal Semites being Sub Saharans. We have a number of depictions from ancient peoples such as the Egyptians whcih such Semitic/Canaanite peoples looking not unlike many look today.

Also when you quoted a source which mentions that Arabic languages are "theorized" to orginate in East Africa, they are really talking about the urheimat for proto-afro-asiatic which some place in East Africa and others in West Asia, but this does not refer to Arabic itseslf. By the way I tend to agree wioth curious me that Y-dna E likely arose outside of Africa in Arabia and may have spread Afro Asiatic into Eastern Africa through a back migration..

However with respect to Arabic itself, It is considered a Central Semitic language, most closely related to Aramaic, Hebrew, Ugaritic and Phoenician, and is bleieved to have developed in the North Western part of the Arabian penisinula not Yemen or East Africa.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#23424 Mar 14, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh you see I was not really far off when I said that you hold that the real Jews are Blacks.
You pretend that the term Jew holds no real value and yet you subsitute the word Semites instead and hold they are orginally Sub Saharan"
Ahhh! Let me correct you not only were you miles off you were so far off I'd place you in Timbuktu. YOU WILL NEVER SNEAK THAT LIE IN BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER SAID.

Not once did I say only BLACKS CAN BE JEWS. Your low intellect is confusing you.
It works like this;

There is no such thing as a biological Jew; regardless of what the WHITE SUPREMACIST LOBBY has brain washed you to accept.

Because JEW IS SYNONYMOUS WITH CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM, and no one is pretending any of these are biological races. People become JEWISH by conversion and that they became JEWS maybe 2000 years ago doesn't make the slightest bit of difference.

But what we do have is a SEMITE. And what is a SEMITE TODAY? A Semite originated in Africa, but today their blood descendants also populate the area now called the MIDDLE EAST, Do you follow me?

Semite is in fact not interchangeable with JEW, Thus the accusation and reality today that the vast majority of those claiming to have a claim on ISRAEL are not SEMITES THUS THEY HAVE NO CLAIM TO LAND IN ISRAEL, THEY ONLY HAVE A CLAIM ON THE RELIGION THEY CLAIM IS MORE IMPORTANT TO THEM THAN THE PIECE OF LAND THEY STOLE FROM REAL SEMITES.

Do you feel me?

(Sarcasm).

The evidence shows that the Semites DID IN FACT ORIGINATE IN THE ETHIOPIA, SOMALIA SUB-SAHARAN REGION. You feel me my dear racist MR!!?

Thus there is no such thing as a Jew people, unless you are trying to claim there is such a thing as a genetically Buddhist, Muslim or even Christian people, do you feel me BRO?

Now let go of your shame you know perfectly well what I'm saying embrace who you are and lose the hangups.

Thus I never said ONLY BLACKS can be JEWS, ABSOLUTELY ANYONE CAN BE A JEW BECAUSE EVEN YOU HAVE NOT DENIED YOU CAN BECOME JEWISH BY MASS CONVERSION RIGHT?

Come on sir, DO YOU FEEL ME!!? Lol! I know you ain't this thick!!? Thick yes, but not this thick.

Do you understand or not. ANYTONE BLACK RED GREEN CAN BECOME A JEW, but not anyone can become a SEMITE. And the vast majority of WHITE JEWS are not Semites they are racist Europeans like you,(regardless of any mix).

This my friend is why the MEDIA HAVE WORKED OVERTIME to try and con people that the word SEMITE IS interchangeable with the word JEW, but it absolutely is not, is a misnomer and misleading.

(Jubilation)

Conclusion NO SIR, LIE ALL YOU WANT, I DID NOT SAY ONLY A BLACK CAN BE JEWISH, A FISH CAT OR CHIMPMUNK can be Jewish. But a Semite is a status relegated only to the people of a certain region. And SEMITES TODAY ARE ARABS AND BLACK AFRICANS.

SHOUT!! "YOU FEEL ME" COULD I BE ANY CLEARER?

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#23425 Mar 14, 2014
Garrig said

Good post.

KiloEcho replies

Instead of agreeing with dumbo AE why can't you address the points I have raised so far?

1) Entries in etymological dictionaries or encyclopedias for moor = black or [email protected]

2) European traditions remembering the Moors as black skinned Africans like the Moor's head or [email protected] head

3) Old European ads depicting the Moors as black skinned Africans like Sarotti Moor or Mohren Brau

3) Countless of European expressions and sayings describing the Moors as black skinned Africans like Black as a Moor, the blackface Moor, blacking up as a Moor or to play the Moor

4) A large number of Moorish Saints long before the advent of Islam like Saint Zeno, the Moor or Saint Victor the Moor or a Moorish Saint born after the defeat of Muslim Moors like Saint Benedict the Moor

5) Artistic representations of Moors as black skinned Africans like the famous Moors and Wild Men tapestry

6) The expression blue blood meaning untainted with Moorish blood if the Moors were White lile Spaniards. Blue blood epitomizes Whiteness.

7) Old scientific names for plants or animals of a black or dark brown color containing the word maurus like Macacus Maurus aka [email protected] Monkey

8) Narratives of ancient historians and travelers describing the Moors as black skinned. The Moors are black as night while the skin of the Gauls is white saint Saint Isidore of Seville

9) Dishes or recipes with ingredients of black or brown color like Moor Pepper aka [email protected] Pepper or Moricaud for black coffee or Moors and Christians dish (black beans and white rice)

10) Old European songs referring to Moors as black skinned Africans such Moorianjte, a Dutch song about a little Moor as black as soot.

11) Legal texts such as the [email protected] Law of South Carolina of 1848 referring to ancient Berbers as [email protected]

Sec. 4. The term ne.gro is confined to slave Africans,(the ancient Berbers) and their descendants. It does not embrace the free inhabitants of Africa, such as the Egyptians, Moors, or the negro Asiatics, such as the Lascars.

http://www.forgottenbooks.org/books/The_Negro...

Why can't you provide an explanation for all these points? Why?

Level 5

Location hidden

#23426 Mar 14, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh! Let me correct you not only were you miles off you were so far off I'd place you in Timbuktu. YOU WILL NEVER SNEAK THAT LIE IN BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER SAID.
Not once did I say only BLACKS CAN BE JEWS. Your low intellect is confusing you.
It works like this;
There is no such thing as a biological Jew; regardless of what the WHITE SUPREMACIST LOBBY has brain washed you to accept.
Because JEW IS SYNONYMOUS WITH CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM, and no one is pretending any of these are biological races. People become JEWISH by conversion and that they became JEWS maybe 2000 years ago doesn't make the slightest bit of difference.
But what we do have is a SEMITE. And what is a SEMITE TODAY? A Semite originated in Africa, but today their blood descendants also populate the area now called the MIDDLE EAST, Do you follow me?
Semite is in fact not interchangeable with JEW, Thus the accusation and reality today that the vast majority of those claiming to have a claim on ISRAEL are not SEMITES THUS THEY HAVE NO CLAIM TO LAND IN ISRAEL, THEY ONLY HAVE A CLAIM ON THE RELIGION THEY CLAIM IS MORE IMPORTANT TO THEM THAN THE PIECE OF LAND THEY STOLE FROM REAL SEMITES.
Do you feel me?
(Sarcasm).
The evidence shows that the Semites DID IN FACT ORIGINATE IN THE ETHIOPIA, SOMALIA SUB-SAHARAN REGION. You feel me my dear racist MR!!?
Thus there is no such thing as a Jew people, unless you are trying to claim there is such a thing as a genetically Buddhist, Muslim or even Christian people, do you feel me BRO?
Now let go of your shame you know perfectly well what I'm saying embrace who you are and lose the hangups.
Thus I never said ONLY BLACKS can be JEWS, ABSOLUTELY ANYONE CAN BE A JEW BECAUSE EVEN YOU HAVE NOT DENIED YOU CAN BECOME JEWISH BY MASS CONVERSION RIGHT?
Come on sir, DO YOU FEEL ME!!? Lol! I know you ain't this thick!!? Thick yes, but not this thick.
Do you understand or not. ANYTONE BLACK RED GREEN CAN BECOME A JEW, but not anyone can become a SEMITE. And the vast majority of WHITE JEWS are not Semites they are racist Europeans like you,(regardless of any mix).
This my friend is why the MEDIA HAVE WORKED OVERTIME to try and con people that the word SEMITE IS interchangeable with the word JEW, but it absolutely is not, is a misnomer and misleading.
(Jubilation)
Conclusion NO SIR, LIE ALL YOU WANT, I DID NOT SAY ONLY A BLACK CAN BE JEWISH, A FISH CAT OR CHIMPMUNK can be Jewish. But a Semite is a status relegated only to the people of a certain region. And SEMITES TODAY ARE ARABS AND BLACK AFRICANS.
"the vast majority of those claiming to have a claim on ISRAEL are not SEMITES THUS THEY HAVE NO CLAIM TO LAND IN ISRAEL, THEY ONLY HAVE A CLAIM ON THE RELIGION THEY CLAIM IS MORE IMPORTANT TO THEM THAN THE PIECE OF LAND THEY STOLE FROM REAL SEMITES."
Ok so you want to use the term Jew as a meaning anyone who emabraces the religion. Fine. But at the same time you are implying that Blacks are the orginal carriers of the cohen gene(your claim no one else's) and that only Blacks being real Semites can claim Isreal. So then only Blacks are are the real Hebrews.
Now the question remains, do you believe they are the chosen of God????

Level 5

Location hidden

#23427 Mar 14, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
Garrig said
Good post.
KiloEcho replies
Instead of agreeing with dumbo AE why can't you address the points I have raised so far?
1) Entries in etymological dictionaries or encyclopedias for moor = black or [email protected]
2) European traditions remembering the Moors as black skinned Africans like the Moor's head or [email protected] head
3) Old European ads depicting the Moors as black skinned Africans like Sarotti Moor or Mohren Brau
3) Countless of European expressions and sayings describing the Moors as black skinned Africans like Black as a Moor, the blackface Moor, blacking up as a Moor or to play the Moor
4) A large number of Moorish Saints long before the advent of Islam like Saint Zeno, the Moor or Saint Victor the Moor or a Moorish Saint born after the defeat of Muslim Moors like Saint Benedict the Moor
5) Artistic representations of Moors as black skinned Africans like the famous Moors and Wild Men tapestry
6) The expression blue blood meaning untainted with Moorish blood if the Moors were White lile Spaniards. Blue blood epitomizes Whiteness.
7) Old scientific names for plants or animals of a black or dark brown color containing the word maurus like Macacus Maurus aka [email protected] Monkey
8) Narratives of ancient historians and travelers describing the Moors as black skinned. The Moors are black as night while the skin of the Gauls is white saint Saint Isidore of Seville
9) Dishes or recipes with ingredients of black or brown color like Moor Pepper aka [email protected] Pepper or Moricaud for black coffee or Moors and Christians dish (black beans and white rice)
10) Old European songs referring to Moors as black skinned Africans such Moorianjte, a Dutch song about a little Moor as black as soot.
11) Legal texts such as the [email protected] Law of South Carolina of 1848 referring to ancient Berbers as [email protected]
Sec. 4. The term ne.gro is confined to slave Africans,(the ancient Berbers) and their descendants. It does not embrace the free inhabitants of Africa, such as the Egyptians, Moors, or the negro Asiatics, such as the Lascars.
I already have in the past. But for your sake, I will again. Over the weekend.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#23428 Mar 14, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
"And you for you to prove that would be like a wonderous magical feat because all evidence contradicts that"

No evidence contradicts that, just we're presented with a different theory. It's like a political referendum. When the concept was invented people thought it was a great idea because people were being given a chance to debate/determine state policy. It was later uncovered that they only do this to keep you away from other topics you had no say on. Euro-RACISTS, fix the goal posts, SET THE TOPIC AND GIVE YOU A SPECIFIC ARRAY OF OPTIONS/THEORIES/POSSIBILITIES THAT ALL POINT ONE DIRECTION NOT THE OTHER.

It is the BLACK African who dispersed DNA all over the planet, no one else. The idea of Semite giving a people more of their own DNA is implausible and ridiculous.

Let me explain how the EURO-NAZI shoot themselves in the foot with their lies.

On most continents we've a people who look phenotypically BLACK AFRICAN. YET THE WHITE EURO-NAZIS CLAIM these people are nothing to do with BLACK AFRICANS. They're related to Asians who are in close proximity to them, etc. But why are these people called aboriginals on every continent they're found. These people birthed ALL the others. Even the isolated kinky/sometimes blonde haired Melanesian LOOK BLACK AFRICAN with some Asiatic traits!?

Adaman & Solomon Islands, in Asia. I'm sorry you've been programed to FEEL any INFO (that PUTS BLACK AFRICAN IN A GOOD LIGHT is Afrocentric. You think this because it contradicts the first picture of BLACK backwardness WHITES present you with.

I accept I'm no scientist and can't prove individual cases, like the Lemba. But BLACK African, are original everywhere. It's they who disperse DNA to thers not the other way round. The idea the Lemba have more so-called Semite DNA than so-called SEMITE is tomfoolery. The reality is they had it and gave it to the ARAB peasant.

Soon as anyone says Jewish roots they are trying to con you, because THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS JEWISH ROOTS, ONLY SEMITE, EUROPEAN OR AFRICAN ROOTS. Hitler is fraudulently called JEWISH because he has Semitic E1b DNA. He did not practice Judaism so HE WAS NOT A JEW PERIOD. They know the truth they just try to confuse you by putting a whole load of shit in front of you.

"First of all their genetic signature is unique when compared with neighboring Bantu peoples"

Like they say of Khoisan, Fulani, Nama, Herero! & Now the Lemba. I feel you SIR. And the more DNA connecting NON-BLACK-AFRICANS to the heart of SUB-SAHARAN Africa the more lies Eurocentric history falsifying quack SCIENTISTS WILL HAVE TO KEEP SPEWING SHIT ABOUT DISTINCTIVE PEOPLE & BACK MIGRATIONS, LMAO!

"It is not simply a matter of having the Cohen gene but also a high frequency of y-dna T which we know conclusively orginates in the Middle East"

There is NO SUCH THING AS A COHEN gene it is made up A LABEL., wake up. They looked for something they thought would be unique to a tiny specific people, then discovered all these others have that same GENE they name JEW GENE. It's the work of WHITE RACISTS.

" Then there is the question of Jewsih practices such as-----"

These aren't Jewish practices (customs) stupid! Jews are stealing custom from Arabs and Africans right up till today. These are customs an innocent people have had for 1000's of years.

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

http://news.yahoo.com/pro-palestinian-activis...

Pull your finger out of your ass. Whites steal culture(s) right down to RAP period.

"Also when you quoted a source which mentions that Arabic languages are "theorized" to orginate in East Africa"-

Psychobabble, ARAB CULTURE AND LANGUAGE COMES FROM SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA AND NO HISTORIAN worth his salt disputes this.

NOW SHUT UP YOU, and go wipe your face, you have egg all over it.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#23429 Mar 14, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
It works like this;
Do you feel me?
(Sarcasm).
(Jubilation)
Um.....TIMBUCKTU WAS SEPHARDI JEWS and they WERE NOT BLACK!!!!!
Jews make it extremely difficult for a person to become a Jew! You cant just become a Jew! You have to go to a recognized Rabbi, who makes it as difficult as possible for you to convert! Most people DO NOT succeed!
THE SEMITE LANGUAGE ORIGINATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST NOT ETHIOPIA! Ethiopian Jews ARE CONVERTS and do NOT carry Israelite DNA! According to the BIBLE Ethiopians WERE BUTCHERED BY THE ISRAELITES:
www.keyway.ca/htm2001/20010315.htm
So nope Ethiopians were NEVER Hebrews,Israelites or Jews!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#23430 Mar 14, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
"And you for you to prove that would be like a wonderous magical feat because all evidence contradicts that"
No evidence contradicts that, just we're presented with a different theory. It's like a political referendum. When the concept was invented people thought it was a great idea because people were being given a chance to debate/determine state policy. It was later uncovered that they only do this to keep you away from other topics you had no say on. Euro-RACISTS, fix the goal posts, SET THE TOPIC AND GIVE YOU A SPECIFIC ARRAY OF OPTIONS/THEORIES/POSSIBILITIES THAT ALL POINT ONE DIRECTION NOT THE OTHER.
It is the BLACK African who dispersed DNA all over the planet, no one else. The idea of Semite giving a people more of their own DNA is implausible and ridiculous.
On most continents we've a people who look phenotypically BLACK AFRICAN. YET THE WHITE EURO-NAZIS CLAIM these people are nothing to do with BLACK AFRICANS. They're related to Asians who are in close proximity to them, etc. But why are these people called aboriginals on every continent they're found. These people birthed ALL the others. Even the isolated kinky/sometimes blonde haired Melanesian LOOK BLACK AFRICAN with some Asiatic traits!?
Adaman & Solomon Islands, in Asia. I'm sorry you've been programed to FEEL any INFO (that PUTS BLACK AFRICAN IN A GOOD LIGHT is Afrocentric. You think this because it contradicts the first picture of BLACK backwardness WHITES present you with.
I accept I'm no scientist and can't prove individual cases, like the Lemba. But BLACK African, are original everywhere. It's they who disperse DNA to thers not the other way round. The idea the Lemba have more so-called Semite DNA than so-called SEMITE is tomfoolery. The reality is they had it and gave it to the ARAB peasant.
Soon as anyone says Jewish roots they are trying to con you, because THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS JEWISH ROOTS, ONLY SEMITE, EUROPEAN OR AFRICAN ROOTS. Hitler is fraudulently called JEWISH because he has Semitic E1b DNA. He did not practice Judaism so HE WAS NOT A JEW PERIOD. They know the truth they just try to confuse you by putting a whole load of shit in front of you.
"First of all their genetic signature is unique when compared with neighboring Bantu peoples"
Like they say of Khoisan, Fulani, Nama, Herero! & Now the Lemba. I feel you SIR. And the more DNA connecting NON-BLACK-AFRICANS to the heart of SUB-SAHARAN Africa the more lies Eurocentric history falsifying quack SCIENTISTS WILL HAVE TO KEEP SPEWING SHIT ABOUT DISTINCTIVE PEOPLE & BACK MIGRATIONS, LMAO!
"It is not simply a matter of having the Cohen gene but also a high frequency of y-dna T which we know conclusively orginates in the Middle East"
There is NO SUCH THING AS A COHEN gene it is made up A LABEL., wake up. They looked for something they thought would be unique to a tiny specific people, then discovered all these others have that same GENE they name JEW GENE. It's the work of WHITE RACISTS.
These aren't Jewish practices (customs) stupid! Jews are stealing custom from Arabs and Africans right up till today. These are customs an innocent people have had for 1000's of years.
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
http://news.yahoo.com/pro-palestinian-activis...
Pull your finger out of your ass. Whites steal culture(s) right down to RAP period.
"Also when you quoted a source which mentions that Arabic languages are "theorized" to orginate in East Africa"-
Psychobabble, ARAB CULTURE AND LANGUAGE COMES FROM SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA AND NO HISTORIAN worth his salt disputes this.
EXTREME RACIST AFRONAZI RUBBISH not to be taken seriously!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#23431 Mar 14, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
Garrig said
Good post.
KiloEcho replies
There are loads of paintings of WHITE MOORS! Fact is the majority of Moors are WHITE and there IS NO WAY they could have turned white in 400 years! So the physical evidence refutes your lies! Also the Spanish look NOTHING LIKE MIXED RACE PEOPLE (African Americans) and carry less than 2% black African DNA! The supposedly black Moors must have been gay fairies or shooting blanks!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#23432 Mar 14, 2014
You cannot just become a Jew!!!! Judaism IS NOT LIKE Christianity, where you can become a Christian tomorrow and any church will accept you! To become a Jew, you have to go through a recognized Rabbi who will make it extra extremely difficult for you to convert. Most people do not succeed in becoming a recognized Jew! The ones that do, have to practice Judaism ALL THE TIME! If not, they are no longer regarded as Jews! If you are born of a Jewish woman, you are automatically a Jew whether you practise or not!

Level 5

Location hidden

#23433 Mar 14, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>

I see that you have made up your mind that nothing will ever dissuade you from your views...meaning you will allow no further intellectual growth. For shame!

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#23435 Mar 14, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> THE SEMITE LANGUAGE ORIGINATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST NOT ETHIOPIA! Ethiopian Jews ARE CONVERTS and do NOT carry Israelite DNA! According to the BIBLE Ethiopians WERE BUTCHERED BY THE ISRAELITES:
www.keyway.ca/htm2001/20010315.htm
So nope Ethiopians were NEVER Hebrews,Israelites or Jews!
Timbuktu!! Was not Black!!! You are a f*cking moromn, so now you have got it into your thick head that JEW means non BLACK? You are the dumbest fagg*t to grace these boards.

Look! We have been through this you scumbag.

You yourself helped me prove that Ashlenazi do not even follow the rules set up by their own NAZI THEORY that a Jew can only be JEWISH if their mother is JEWISH.

But this is not what happened is it you NAZI f*ck?

Half the criminals in Russia all claimed to be Israeli when the state of Israel was created, most had no affiliation with anything Jewish just shed-loads of money.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/special_report/199...

Like I mentioned to the other deluded liar, do not think you can wiggle your way out of this. Claiming Jewishness simply fell on how much power or money an individual had. Do not try and play games with me. I can see that you know perfectly well you are likely to get exposed yourself here you fraudulent little punk.

"THE SEMITE LANGUAGE ORIGINATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST NOT ETHIOPIA! Ethiopian Jews ARE CONVERTS and do NOT carry Israelite DNA! According to the BIBLE Ethiopians WERE BUTCHERED BY THE ISRAELITES"

Nope Semitic languages originate in Sub-Saharan Africa

And secondly I couldn't give a rats-ass what that pack of lies called the bible says you delusional SEMITE imposter.

Refute any of the evidence I posted you JEW imposter land thieving crook. Don't come from Europe steal Arab culture then claim that makes you a Jew.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#23436 Mar 14, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>EXTREME RACIST AFRONAZI RUBBISH not to be taken seriously!
You cannot refute anything here, this is a cry for help.
Bigsmoke

Bridgwater, UK

#23437 Mar 14, 2014
Well....?

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#23438 Mar 14, 2014
African AE wrote:
You cannot just become a Jew!!!! Judaism IS NOT LIKE Christianity, where you can become a Christian tomorrow and any church will accept you! To become a Jew, you have to go through a recognized Rabbi who will make it extra extremely difficult for you to convert. Most people do not succeed in becoming a recognized Jew! The ones that do, have to practice Judaism ALL THE TIME! If not, they are no longer regarded as Jews! If you are born of a Jewish woman, you are automatically a Jew whether you practise or not!
Was not you who posted this;

"JEWS ARE MORE RELATED TO KURDS THAN ARABS! FACT!!!!!!!
Indigenous Jews of The Middle East are found in Kurdistan,Iraq,Iran,Turkey,Syr ia,Lebanon and have lived in these countries for thousands of years!"

"Yes youre only a Jew if your mother is, but you still carry your fathers DNA if you are a male!"

"The VERY LATEST DNA RESEARCH SHOWS ASHKENAZI MALES CARRY A SUBCLAVE OF R1A FOUND ONLY IN THE MIDDLE EAST! Europeans DO NOT carry the same subclave! So Hitler and white racists are right! JEWS ARE NOT EUROPEAN!"

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/nov/25/...

But you are right that these TWO groups do not share genes with imposters like you this is because you are not SEMITE JEWS.
ben mutafuka

United States

#23439 Mar 14, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
Well....?
I'm a Hebrew, he's a Hebrew, she's a Hebrew, They some Hebrews, we some Hebrews, Wouldn't ya like to be a Hebrew too??

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#23440 Mar 14, 2014
African AE wrote:
Was not you who posted this;

"JEWS ARE MORE RELATED TO KURDS THAN ARABS! FACT!!!!!!!
Indigenous Jews of The Middle East are found in Kurdistan,Iraq,Iran,Turkey,Syr ia,Lebanon and have lived in these countries for thousands of years!"

"Yes youre only a Jew if your mother is, but you still carry your fathers DNA if you are a male!"

"The VERY LATEST DNA RESEARCH SHOWS ASHKENAZI MALES CARRY A SUBCLAVE OF R1A FOUND ONLY IN THE MIDDLE EAST! Europeans DO NOT carry the same subclave! So Hitler and white racists are right! JEWS ARE NOT EUROPEAN!"

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/nov/25/...

But you are right that these TWO groups do not share genes with imposters like you this is because you are not SEMITE JEWS.

"I laugh myself into a stand still when I come onto the AA Forum. According to AA Hebrew Israelites, the Jews are Europeans even though the 1970 Khazar theory has long been debunked. White racists like David Duke say Jews ARE NOT EUROPEANS! DNA research shows that Ashkenazi Y-DNA is Middle Eastern in origin! Female Ashkenazi Jews are Italian converts! There was a large amount of Jews who lived in ancient Italy, then moved to Northern Europe!"

"Um...that livescience site is talking about MTDNA! Jewish men went from Israel to Italy where they married Italian women who converted to Judaism! Like you said the the Khazar theory was written in 1976 before modern DNA!
Jews are closely related to Middle Eastern Kurds:"

You said all this yourself you fool, so what will it be, can you still be Jewish if just your father is linked to Judaism?

I have showed you your various contradictions on this very page you pathetic fool. EURO-NAZIS are insane. You refuted your own argument and have put forward several arguments. You are now trying to say that Jewish faith can come through the man. You and Garrig are pathetic as well as liars. The truth is EURO'S are not Semite, and Judaism is nothing but a rich European social club for Turkic people and Euro colonists.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#23441 Mar 14, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you have made up your mind that nothing will ever dissuade you from your views...meaning you will allow no further intellectual growth. For shame!
Dear Garrig it is not a case of me making up my mind, it is a case of me showing evidence you have not been able to refute. It's a case of me not just making random claims but showing you the evidence given by other people who have nothing against so-called JEWS. It's a case of me showing you that their language is Turkic, Germanic and Slavic.

You cannot and have not attempted to tackle Arabs accusing so-called Israeli JEWS of stealing their culture. You have not addressed both SEMITE JEW AND ARAB fighting alongside each-other, defending Jerusalem and the middle East from invading CHRISTIANS (EUROPEANS). You have not addressed the fact that now suddenly those same Europeans seem to be those very same JEWS!!!!

You have not addressed the fact that you cannot explain how a people who AFRICAN AE claims have never been in the Middle East also have what YOU want to call Middle Eastern Jewish DNA.

Nothing, you people have said makes the slightest bit of sense, you are simply guided by your prejudice and little else.

You know there is NO JEWISH gene. You also know that people's ethnic is biological religious.

Lmao! Come on sir give this game up.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23442 Mar 14, 2014
More recently, Mendez et al.(2011) observed that a moderately high frequency of the studied Lemba samples carried Y-DNA Haplogroup T, which is also considered to be of Near Eastern origin. The Lemba T carriers belonged exclusively to T1b. T1b has been observed at low frequencies in the Bulgarian and Ashkenazi Jews as well as in a few Levantine populations.
F.L. Mendez et al., "Increased Resolution of Y Chromosome Haplogroup T Defines Relationships among Populations of the Near East, Europe, and Africa", BioOne Human Biology 83(1):39–53,(2011)

Hey mandingus, you think maybe them Lemba hiked it all the way up to Eastern Europe?

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#23443 Mar 14, 2014
African AE wrote:
African White racist it is so hard to become a JEW, in fact it is this hard (for White people).

"Billions of dollars laundered

It is estimated around £16bn ($25bn) of dirty Russian money has left the country since the fall of communism - most of which has been laundered by banks in Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Cyprus.

Another favourite target is Israel. Many Russian gangsters claim to be of Jewish origin, in order to get an Israeli passport. The Russian mafia is said to have poured £2.5bn ($4bn) into the Israeli economy"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/special_report/199...

Face it, the evidence I have provided for European fraud is overwhelming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Badjudgment 1,658,465
"Jews will not replace us!" 2 min The Patriot 80
Crakkka boys are done 4 min WitoldPilecki 11
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 7 min Paul 104
So call white tough guy get scared of a black c... 8 min THX has White Pride 3
Is this KIP? 8 min The Patriot 2
Abnormally large turd found floating in septic ... 11 min Master_of_ the_Whip 5
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 1 hr WitoldPilecki 53
Blacks not whites are selfish and greedy (Apr '17) 2 hr Buzz Gill 29
More from around the web