the moors were black africans not ara...

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23020 Mar 8, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
These are not Germanic names, these are names near exclusively that were inherited from Romans, Greeks and what have we. I shudder to think what these people were doing or calling each other before they came across Greeks and Romans.
The Ashkenazim are not called Jewish just because of the cohen gene. They have claimed Jewishness for ages which is attested their many Jewish traditions and observances etc. The discovery Cohen gene which is found also in Sephardic Jews and those in the Middle East etc taken in tandem with of all the facts adds more credence to their claim. And why would any group want to pretend to be Jewish only under suffer unending ostracization and persecution is absurd.

Furthermore, you don't realize your wasting your time wrestling with the radical views of some marginalized hatred groups. Most normal Whites do not consider Aryan looking Ashkenazim Jews as representative of what Jews in Palestine looked like nor what Jesus looked like. Sure there may be portrayals of a light haired Jesus in art but most educated know this isn't true. Also many Whites don't consider Jews White, as you have already been told, especially not White supremacists. There is no conspiracy to change the racial face of Jews or whatever it is you are dreaming up so please stop the nonsense!

And you did mention that Germaincs had no religious rites , art or symbols before Christianity. But since you want to chance your definition again to religious monuments or tombs to mark the dead.. Here you go a Viking monument and burial ground to the dead. Here you go Viking standing monuments and funeral mound..Now what??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jelling_gr_...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picture_stone

And yes the list did show germanic names. I guess you just can't tell the difference
Never speak about what you are ignorant of..

And there may be some elements of of Egyptian religion in Christianity as well as from other old world religions but Christianity has much that cannot be accounted for in Egyptian religion. That whole claim is Afrocentric lies. You can see it refuted here.
http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/HORUS.htm

Also you mentioned that germanic countries used religion to accomplish their imperialistic designs. I already mentioned that Arabs did the same thing which cannot be refuted. But I forgot to point out that Spanish and Portuguese who were at the forefront the colonialist conquests are scarcely Germanic and the French only partly so. How exactly is this supposed to jibe with your racist theory??

And you have no idea how ignorant you sound about the Frankish Empire which came into being only a couple of hundred years after the demise of Rome. "Charlemagne expanded the Frankish kingdom into an empire, was responsible for an intellectual and cultural revival known as the Carolingian Renaissance, and his system of administration laid the basis for the introduction of the feudal system.
During this period there was an increase of literature, writing, the arts, architecture, jurisprudence, liturgical reforms, and scriptural studies. Charlemagne's Admonitio generalis (789) and his Epistola de litteris colendis served as manifestos. The effects of this cultural revival, however, were largely limited to a small group of court literati: "it had a spectacular effect on education and culture in Francia, a debatable effect on artistic endeavors, and an unmeasurable effect on what mattered most to the Carolingians, the moral regeneration of society,"

The only empire in Black empire in western Africa that was contemporary was that of Ghana. I challenge you to show art, architecture and learning from Ghana that is on par that from Carolignian period. Here are some examples
http://www.ivc.edu/academics/schoolFA/arthist...

You can't Lol. Because you are just a racist and clueless Afrocentric troll!

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#23026 Mar 8, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
"And why would any group want to pretend to be Jewish only under suffer unending ostracization and persecution is absurd"

Oh! Shut the hell up, I have already given a comprehensive answer about all this. Technically Judaism is only a religion not a race. Someone may practice Judaism as a faith ut that's where it ends. And don't be stupid who wouldn't want to be a Jew today? Especially the average White supremacist? I know loads of people who pretend to be Jewish because they thing it marks them as some kind of pedigree a master race. Free entry into Israel and sometimes monetary rewards or land incentives. What persecution do Jews face today you moron? There are lies that pretend they are the most intelligent in the world. They own Hollywood, own governments, you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

"Whites don't consider Jews White, as you have already been told, especially not White supremacists"

Who cares what White supremacists think you indelible stain on humanity? Why do you NAZI's constantly try and cite White supremacists and racists like they are some kind of authority on the genealogy of so-called Jews? Stop thinking that the same thing that impresses your racist ass impresses mine. I don't even listen to what a White supremacist thinks let alone use their opinion to reinforce anything I believe. Or did you miss where I explained that the dumbest people I have ever encountered are White racists and people like you?

"And you did mention that Germaincs had no religious rites , art or symbols before Christianity"

Show where I said that you lying loser I'll wait for you to claim I removed the post.

First they are both Wikipedia which means nothing to me. Secondly the first picture is some photoshopped nonsense, and the second link says this; "All of the stones were probably erected as memorial stones,[1] but only rarely beside graves.[2] Some of them have been positioned where many people could see them at bridges and on roads"

Nothing to do with ancient burial grounds you moron.

"And yes the list did show germanic names. I guess you just can't tell the difference
Never speak about what you are ignorant of"

The only person who has shown his ignorance again and again and again is you. Those names were mostly 1) biblical names and 2) names with a Latin origin period.

"That whole claim is Afrocentric lies. You can see it refuted here.
http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/HORUS.htm&... ;

Sorry dude those at the BBC are not Afrocentrics, I'll stick with their experts rather than your Wiki article that says because they are not completely identical there is no connection.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/ni/2009/05/horus_a...

"How exactly is this supposed to jibe with your racist theory"

No idea what the hell you are talking about, what racist theory you senile old coot?

"And you have no idea how ignorant you sound about the Frankish Empire which came into being only a couple of hundred years after the demise of Rome."

The Freakish empire was not an ancient empire, and it stood for barely a hunderd years, don't waste my time.

"The only empire in Black empire in western Africa that was contemporary was that of Ghana. I challenge you to show art, architecture and learning from Ghana that is on par that from Carolignian period. Here are some examples"

Your questions are always far too easy for me.

Did you miss this;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-212941...

"You can't Lol. Because you are just a racist and clueless Afrocentric troll!"

No sir the only racist Eurocentric troll is you, and I just showed something in West Africa. Don't try and lead me idiot, lol!

The Frankish empire like The Holy Roman empire was a nonsense.
KiloEcho

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#23027 Mar 8, 2014
Curious Me said

Even the I.S.O.G.G. states quite emphatically that the 'E1b1b' Y-Hg might very well have originated in the Near East.

The 'U6' mtDNA has existed in living Human beings since before 30,000 yrs ago and that DNA's ancestor was definitely Caucasian from Eurasia.

It didn't come from anywhere near any part of SSA.

THAT FACT IS PROOF ENOUGH, FÓÓL.

KiloEcho replies

Over the last century, great historical findings have shown an African creation/contribution to many of the world's first civilizations or better an African connection to the world first humans.

-Such has been the case in Egypt, Mesopotamia, India, Moorish Spain, Shang and Shia China and Mexico.

-Such has been the case in Ethiopia, with Lucy or Chad with Toomai.

-Such has been the case of the African origin of the E haplogroup and all of its subclades, including the e1b1b also found among Europeans and Asians.

Euro-centrists continue to deny all those findings through propaganda techniques like accusing us all of Afrocentrism or reclassifying black skinned populations of Africa or Asia as dark brown Caucasians closer to Europeans than "Sub-Saharan" Africans.

Denying the obvious and solid evidence will not make the truth go away.

It will only reinforce that Euro-centrist historians, scientists, archeologists have been covering up the truth FOR CENTURIES as part of the White supremacy propaganda
----------
The Chinese are of African descent.

New Genetics Evidence Proves African Origin of Modern Chinese

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200007/15/e...

This latest research finding by Chinese scientists and their international colleagues concluded that modern humans might have moved from Africa to China replacing Mono erectus (archaic upright- walking human beings) there to become the ancestors of the country 's modern humans.

The conclusion is based on the comparison and analysis of Y- chromosome DNA using samples of the extant 88 populations living in East Asia, Southeast Asia and the Oceania, says Li Jin, one of the Chinese researchers of the study "Chinese Human Genome Diversity Project."

Li Jin is a professor of both the National Human Genome Center in Shanghai and the Institute of Genetics of Fudan University.
--------
Dr. Clarence Weiant

One of the oldest and most important archaeologists in America, Dr. Clarence Weiant, who was on the site in Mexico when the first stone heads (some with African features) were discovered, defends Van Sertima against attempts by the British archaeological establishment to discredit his earlier book,“They Came Before Columbus”.

“Van Sertima's work,” Dr. Weiant writes,“is a summary of six or seven years of meticulous research based upon archaeology, egyptology, African history, oceanography, astronomy, botany, rare Arabic and Chinese manuscripts, the letters and journals of early American explorers, and the observations of physical anthropologists...As one who has been immersed in Mexican archaeology for some forty years, and who participated in the excavation of the first giant heads, I must confess, I am thoroughly convinced of the soundness of Van Sertima’s conclusions.”
—Dr. Clarence Weiant
Letter to the New York Times, May 1, 1977
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#23028 Mar 8, 2014
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> So let me get this, straight hair equates white Caucasian? Indians, Asians, Arabs, Hispanics also have straight hair are they white Caucasians also? Every one knows Africans dye their hair doesn't mean they were born with reddish hair LOL. You are so desperate its humorous. You Caucasians are not descendants of arabs LOL!! You need to trace your linage back to the mountain caves of your Germanic forefathers.
Indians are Caucasoids bimbo. All the Indians I see have STRAIGHT HAIR! DUMBO, National Geographic did a DNA test ON RAMSES 2 HAIR!!!! HE WAS A WHITE MAN who had had RED HAIR IN HIS YOUTH! FORENSIC EXPERTS CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AFRICAN,ASIAN, and CAUCASIAN HAIR BIMBO!!!!!! The can tell exactly what race someone is by their hair!!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#23029 Mar 8, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
Curious Me said
Even the I.S.O.G.G. states quite emphatically that the 'E1b1b' Y-Hg might very well have originated in the Near East.
The 'U6' mtDNA has existed in living Human beings since before 30,000 yrs ago and that DNA's ancestor was definitely Caucasian from Eurasia.
It didn't come from anywhere near any part of SSA.
THAT FACT IS PROOF ENOUGH, FÓÓL.
KiloEcho replies
Over the last century, great historical findings have shown an African creation/contribution to many of the world's first civilizations or better an African connection to the world first humans.
-Such has been the case in Egypt, Mesopotamia, India, Moorish Spain, Shang and Shia China and Mexico.
-Such has been the case in Ethiopia, with Lucy or Chad with Toomai.
-Such has been the case of the African origin of the E haplogroup and all of its subclades, including the e1b1b also found among Europeans and Asians.
Euro-centrists continue to deny all those findings through propaganda techniques like accusing us all of Afrocentrism or reclassifying black skinned populations of Africa or Asia as dark brown Caucasians closer to Europeans than "Sub-Saharan" Africans.
It will only reinforce that Euro-centrist historians, scientists, archeologists have been covering up the truth FOR CENTURIES as part of the White supremacy propaganda
----------
The Chinese are of African descent.
New Genetics Evidence Proves African Origin of Modern Chinese
http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200007/15/e...
This latest research finding by Chinese scientists and their international colleagues concluded that modern humans might have moved from Africa to China replacing Mono erectus (archaic upright- walking human beings) there to become the ancestors of the country 's modern humans.
The conclusion is based on the comparison and analysis of Y- chromosome DNA using samples of the extant 88 populations living in East Asia, Southeast Asia and the Oceania, says Li Jin, one of the Chinese researchers of the study "Chinese Human Genome Diversity Project."
Li Jin is a professor of both the National Human Genome Center in Shanghai and the Institute of Genetics of Fudan University.
--------
Dr. Clarence Weiant
One of the oldest and most important archaeologists in America, Dr. Clarence Weiant, who was on the site in Mexico when the first stone heads (some with African features) were discovered, defends Van Sertima against attempts by the British archaeological establishment to discredit his earlier book,“They Came Before Columbus”.
“Van Sertima's work,” Dr. Weiant writes,“is a summary of six or seven years of meticulous research based upon archaeology, egyptology, African history, oceanography, astronomy, botany, rare Arabic and Chinese manuscripts, the letters and journals of early American explorers, and the observations of physical anthropologists...As one who has been immersed in Mexican archaeology for some forty years, and who participated in the excavation of the first giant heads, I must confess, I am thoroughly convinced of the soundness of Van Sertima’s conclusions.”
—Dr. Clarence Weiant
Van Sertima has long been debunked!!!! The FIRST AMERICANS WERE OF WHITE EURASIAN AND SIBERIAN ORIGIN!!! The MIDDLE EAST WAS ALWAYS WHITE BECAUSE EUROPEANS ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST! Only ancient skeletons found outside Africa are HOMINIDS/NEANDERTHALS which white people got their blonde,red hair,blue,green eyes from! The only Africans in the Middle East were the Natufians who were interbred out of existence by Eurasians! PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!! Where are all these ancient African skeletons outside Africa??????? Cant find them????DID NEANDERTHALS EAT THEM??????
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#23030 Mar 8, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
African AE said
Does Ramses 2 look black?
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:Ramses_II_-_The...
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegypt....
National Geographic did a DNA test on Ramses II hair! He was a WHITE MAN in his youth with red hair!
The Sumerians were white Caucasians whether you like it or not! The sculptures are genuine from Sumerian Temples! Whites can also have black hair! The ancient Chaldeans also portrayed themselves as WHITE!
www.penn.museum/sites/Iraq/...
KiloEcho replies
We have been through this issue before, haven't we?
I live in Africa as an indigenous African. You live in Africa as the descendant of Jewish settlers.
No wonder that you support this whitewashed version of the history of Egypt.
Whites came to Africa ORIGINALLY as slaves and settlers and much much later as invaders and conquerors.
Indigenous Egyptians never EVER WHITE LET ALONE CAUCASIANS
Indigenous Egyptians are black skinned and carry the e1b1b hg. Those who are not have absorbed European or Asian genes
----------
Here is an explanation about modern and ancient Egyptians given by an EGYPTIAN and posted on the Internet. It says it all.
THE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN RACE LIVES ON WITH THE RURAL FELLAHIN AND SA3EADI PEOPLE IN UPPER EGYPT.
Arabs invaded the land of Egypt in 640 AD and the later Arabian Caliphates forced jizya tax and land tax upon the real descendants of the ancient Egyptians which were poor peasant farmers in the countryside. Neither Arabs nor any invaders bothered to mix with these people,
So here are some generally terms for Egypt and Egyptians:
a) Sa3eadi people: Generally less mixed than Cairene or Bohary Egyptians. Generally these people possess more phenotypes closer to Africans. Although some in Middle Egypt are more mixed, and the further south you go into Egypt particularly around Luxor/Aswan the darker the people become and more African features.
b) Balady: Typically rural Egyptians from the Delta and Upper Egypt that have recently moved into the Egyptian city. Many of these people are confined to urban slums very comparable to ghettoes in America and Europe. Typically more ''mulatto'' in appearance than the typical Egyptian. Elite or sell out Egyptians look down upon them as stupid and dirty.
c) Bohary: Typically a term for a person from Lower Egypt or the Delta. Although this region is not devoid of Africoid people, the majority looks more Mediterranean, but occasionally there is a deviation within the population. Some even look like lighter skinned African Americans. Some mixing with Arabs has occurred, and prior to this some mixture with Semites via Palestine.
d) Fellahin: refers generally to farmers in the Delta but also includes farming communities from Beni Suef to Suhaj in Middle Egypt. Generally purer than the city dwellers in Egypt. Both Christians and Muslim populations are identical in appearance.
Let me also say that there is historical documentation of intermingling with Greeks, Jews and Syrian populations from Greco-Roman times down to Christian times in Egypt.
Some areas in the north like Alexandria had larger populations than the indigenous Egyptian populations, and so you can tell that northern Egyptians probably absorbed lots of foreign admixture.
-------
The Sumerians were not Caucasians. This is total fabrication
They were black skinned and called themselves the black headed people.
THE SUMERIANS WERE 100% CAUCASIAN! Apart from the Natufians there are NO ANCIENT AFRICAN SKELETONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST!!!! PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!!!!
Im NOT saying ancient Egyptians were white, but they lived between two white nations at the time of the pyramids, Middle East and Libya, AS PAINTED ON ANCIENT EGYPTIAN WALLS! Its impossible for them to have been a black nation only!!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#23031 Mar 8, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it my EURO-NAZI friend. You've been rumbled and bumbled.
The vast majority of so-called Israeli Jews are very simply EURO'S like you. We can also surmise from how they conduct themselves in the Middle East, that they too have a White supremacist agenda to SYSTEMATICALLY ethnically cleanse that entire region.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013...
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013...
http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/01/02/inside...
There is only one group who have exported this type of terrible agenda worldwide, people better wake up to that agenda and stop kidding themselves about equality, globalization democracy etc. This is the real reason Whites were so upset to have lost the government in South Africa and Zimbabwe where they also established apartheid states.
When White people control governments it becomes very easy for them to start their state run vaccination or sterilization programs that target non White people. Do I need to elaborate?
Israeli Jews are mostly Europeans colonist. The truth is astounding if you research any of these issues extensively.
The Wests biggest export to Africa is contraception.
http://newuh.wordpress.com/2012/07/24/contrac...
http://www.crisismagazine.com/2011/africa-nee...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/45365...
Do not fool yourself on the question why the West are forcing tons of birth control on Africa. They are about wiping people out period.
AFRONAZI RACIST RUBBISH!!!! Not to be taken seriously!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#23032 Mar 8, 2014
FORENSIC EXPERTS RECREATE THE ANCIENT HEBREWS using their REAL SKULLS:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
REAL ANCIENT JEWS OF THE MIDDLE EAST PAINT THEIR OWN PEOPLE:
www.youtube.com/watch...
The Dura-Europos synagogue has the most beautiful paintings of biblical people ever and is also the oldest in the world!
Hell they all look just like Ashkenazi/Sephardi Jews!
The Samaritans have lived over 3000 years in Israel:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
So were the ancient Hebrews,Israelites,Jews black????Only in Afronazi dreamworld!!!!
Ancient Chaldeans paint themselves:
Hell they look just like Jews and probably are the ancestors of the Jews!
Mike

Muskego, WI

#23033 Mar 9, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Indians are Caucasoids bimbo. All the Indians I see have STRAIGHT HAIR! DUMBO, National Geographic did a DNA test ON RAMSES 2 HAIR!!!! HE WAS A WHITE MAN who had had RED HAIR IN HIS YOUTH! FORENSIC EXPERTS CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AFRICAN,ASIAN, and CAUCASIAN HAIR BIMBO!!!!!! The can tell exactly what race someone is by their hair!!!!!
You Euronuts are priceless. You want to claim every other cultures because you don't have any. You're really showing your desperation. You need to stay off those sites reading lies from racist white Supremist scientist with their fake DNA tests. Stop trying to claim other cultures as Caucasian to support your argument that the moors that conquered Europe were not black African and to deny black achievements.
Mike

Muskego, WI

#23034 Mar 9, 2014
African AE wrote:
FORENSIC EXPERTS RECREATE THE ANCIENT HEBREWS using their REAL SKULLS:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
REAL ANCIENT JEWS OF THE MIDDLE EAST PAINT THEIR OWN PEOPLE:
www.youtube.com/watch...
The Dura-Europos synagogue has the most beautiful paintings of biblical people ever and is also the oldest in the world!
Hell they all look just like Ashkenazi/Sephardi Jews!
The Samaritans have lived over 3000 years in Israel:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
So were the ancient Hebrews,Israelites,Jews black????Only in Afronazi dreamworld!!!!
Ancient Chaldeans paint themselves:
Hell they look just like Jews and probably are the ancestors of the Jews!
Dude why do you keep trying to claim the middle east as white Caucasian? You're really making yourself look desperate. And you can take your fake DNA tests and stick it where the sun don't shine.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#23035 Mar 9, 2014
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> You Euronuts are priceless. You want to claim every other cultures because you don't have any. You're really showing your desperation. You need to stay off those sites reading lies from racist white Supremist scientist with their fake DNA tests. Stop trying to claim other cultures as Caucasian to support your argument that the moors that conquered Europe were not black African and to deny black achievements.
OF COURSE AFRONAZIS JUST HATE DNA! It throws their myths and lies into the toilet! Dumbo the WHOLE WORLD LOOKS AT DNA!!!! Im not denying black achievement BUT THE MOORS WERE NOT BLACK AFRICANS BUT MAJORITY WHITE NORTH AFRICAN BERBERS looking just like these people:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Surprise!!!North Africans of the Maghreb DO NOT SEE THEMSELVES AS BLACK, only Afronazis see them as black!
The Spanish LOOK NOTHING LIKE BLACK AFRICANS! I WONDER WHY???????Those black African Moors must have been fairies or shooting blanks!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#23036 Mar 9, 2014
Iv been wondering why the ancient people of the Middle East (Chaldeans/Sumerians) portray themselves with big big noses! Maybe this is why:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenoid_race
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#23037 Mar 9, 2014
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> Dude why do you keep trying to claim the middle east as white Caucasian? You're really making yourself look desperate. And you can take your fake DNA tests and stick it where the sun don't shine.
THEY always WERE WHITE CAUCASIAN!!! EUROPEANS ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!!!!!!Do they look black??????
Mike

Muskego, WI

#23038 Mar 9, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>THEY always WERE WHITE CAUCASIAN!!! EUROPEANS ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!!!!!!Do they look black??????
Listen to this white man he tells to real truth!! He gives non refutable evidence about north Africa. Good too see that non white racist are truthful about the Blackman watch and weep.

African AE

Durban, South Africa

#23039 Mar 9, 2014
According to scientists, the closest language to the ancient Sumerian language is HUNGERIAN!
Hungarian IS NOT an Indo-European language or a Semite language! It is known that the ancient Sumerians WERE NOT Semites and spoke a language completely different to any Middle Eastern languages!
www.halexandria.org/dward183.htm
Also they portrayed themselves as white! If they were some other race, why did they portray themselves as white??????
www.arthistoryworlds.org/sculpture-from-sumer...
Ancient Ur of the Chaldeans:
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#23040 Mar 9, 2014
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> Listen to this white man he tells to real truth!! He gives non refutable evidence about north Africa. Good too see that non white racist are truthful about the Blackman watch and weep.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cDUGrUFdc5EXX
Probably paid by Afronazis to lie! The Moors were majority white and still are!!!!There are light skin mixed mutts with them but you never see any black Africans!
THIS IS A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE OF MODERN MOORS:
www.marrakeshriadmarrakech.wordpress.com/2011...
How the hell did the black Moors turn from black Africans to the above people in 500 years?????
Why do the Spanish look nothing like black Africans hmmmmmmmmmm??????

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23041 Mar 9, 2014
CuloHecho wrote:
----------
Dr. Clarence Weiant
—Dr. Clarence Weiant
HAH!!!

SOLID 'EVIDENCE'!!???

WHAT "SOLID EVIDENCE"???

The ONLY really SOLID evidence, that YOU have managed to provide, is the obvious fact that YOU are a laughably DIM-WITTED UNEDUCATED CONSPIRACY CLAIMING MØRØN, FÓÓL.

Just because YOU say that only 'Lily White' skinned Peoples can be Caucasian does NOT make it so, FÓÓL.

That only serves as even more proof that YOU are just an ignorant uneducated Jïggadïbøøb.

What you and "Mandingowilsuck" obviously do NOT realize is that, every time either one of you posts ANYTHING, the ONLY 'point' that you EVER manage to make is that YOU ARE BOTH ABSURDLY DIM-WITTED UNEDUCATED DÚMB STÚPID ÁSSES.

Your YouTube and "BBC" are not anywhere near as close to being even remotely as acceptable a reference as a WELL CITED Wikipedia article.

Clearly there ARE Wiki articles that are just PURE DRIVEL but most of those articles are the ones being generated by føøl áss Afro-Shít-Heads like you, and it doesn't matter because if they are NOT properly cited by references that can be readily checked, we will be able to see that too.

Referring to nonsense emanating from book promoting "YouTube" mørøns or from the non-accreditable "BBC" entertainment boobtube conglomerate

is EXACTLY the same as saying that

IT MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE YOU SAW IT ON TV, FÓÓL; not that either one of you is capable of properly interpreting anything you hear or see, anyway.

•••

Your føøl áss "Van Sertima" AND your føøl áss Dr Weiant have both been discredited by legitimate and universally respected archaeologists the World over.

By the way, Dr Weiant relied on the so-called 'clairvoyant' method of archaeology which is to say that he was nothing more than just another crackpot.

Why is it that then that no more than just a couple of crackpots wishing to sell a book of there own in the lucrative jïggadïbøøb book market ever came to "Van Sertima's" defense!?

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#23042 Mar 9, 2014
African AE said

Van Sertima has long been debunked!!!! The FIRST AMERICANS WERE OF WHITE EURASIAN AND SIBERIAN ORIGIN!!!

Kilo!echo replies

The first Native Americans were the paleio-Indians who look like Australioids or Bantus

There were black skinned Native Americas (described by Constantine Rafinesque in his Primitive Black Nations of America) as well as Africans in the Americas before 1492

Black skinned Native Americans:

1)The Aroras or Caroras of Cumana
2)The Ancient Caracoles of Hayti
3)The Arquahos of Cutara
4)The Chaymas of Guyana
5)The Enslen or Esteros of California
6)The Manjipas and Porcigis of Brazil
7)The Motayas of Brazil
8)The Manabies of Popayan in Columbia

There were Africans in the Americas pre-slavery like the Jamasi Indians of USA and the Mandinga Indians of Panama. Jamasi is a coastal city in Ghana. The Mandinga or Mandingo are one of the largest ethnic groups in West Africa. No coincidence here.

Let me quote a passage from the History of America before Columbus: according to documents and approved authors - De Roo, Peter, 1839-1926, a leading Americanist.

"Whether Africa, in olden times, planted any colony in the western hemisphere is very doubtful, although it could not be denied that a few Negroes, at least, crossed the ocean and propagated on our shores.

Yet a better proof of ancient [email protected] arrivals is the fact of [email protected] colonies found by the Spanish and Portuguese discoverers on the eastern coasts of south and of Central America.

THE DISCOVERY OF [email protected] SETTLEMENTS ON THE EASTERN COAST OF BRAZIL HARDLY PERMITS ANY FURTHER DOUBT TO REMAIN ON THIS QUESTION.

Twice during the last century, in the years 1731 and 1764, have small ships, passing from one point of the Canary Islands to another been driven by storms into the region of the trade-winds and of the equatorial current, and have drifted as far as America.

What has happened in our time must often have happened before. We should not wonder, therefore, at the early presence of African [email protected] on our continent.
---
Here is a long list of Westerners who indicated that Africans preceded Columbus in the Americas in different capacities:

1) visitors;
2) settlers;
3) traders;
4) explorers;
5) shipwreck sailors.

Bartolomé de las Casas ; Christopher Columbus ; Paul Gaffarel ; Peter de Roo ; Armand de Quatrefages ; Paul Rivet ; Constantine Rafinesques ; Alexander Humboldt ; Basil Davidson
Mac Menamin ; Leo Weiner ; Petrus Martyr ; Vasco Nunez Balboa ; Dr. Clarence Weiant
Karl von Rotteck ; Conrad Malte-Brun ; Victor Malte-Brun; José Maria Melgar y Serrano
Beatriz de la Fuente; Carlo "CC" Marquez; Dr. Walter Neves; Richard Neave; Von Wuthenau
Dr. Matthew W. Stirling; Dr.Andrzej Wiercinski

Where they all Afrocentric liars?
Mike

Muskego, WI

#23043 Mar 9, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Probably paid by Afronazis to lie! The Moors were majority white and still are!!!!There are light skin mixed mutts with them but you never see any black Africans!
THIS IS A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE OF MODERN MOORS:
www.marrakeshriadmarrakech.wordpress.com/2011...
How the hell did the black Moors turn from black Africans to the above people in 500 years?????
Why do the Spanish look nothing like black Africans hmmmmmmmmmm??????
LOL, this man just validated what these brothas have been telling you for over a month now. You need to go hide under a rock now, white people who are not racist know the moors were mostly black African, he even admitted west Africans invaded Europe along with black north Africans to helped conquer and civilize Europe. I know the truth hurts. The so called west African jungle primitives conquered Europe. How did that happen? You let 50 blackmen in a boat take over Europe? you ought to be ashamed of yourselves ROTF!!!!

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23044 Mar 9, 2014
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> Listen to this white man he tells to real truth!! He gives non refutable evidence about north Africa. Good too see that non white racist are truthful about the Blackman watch and weep.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cDUGrUFdc5EXX
HAH!!!

Your "YouTube" lunatic is a highly UNEDUCATED MØRØN, and so are YOU.

The "Almoravid" Dynasty did not even make it into Spain until the vestiges of the "Umayad" Dynasty had long before been forced into vassal submission by the "Reconquista".

The "Almohad" Dynasty was completely defeated by the year 1225AD and the only Muslims that remained alive after that were forced into vassal servitude in a very small portion of Spain.

Those remaining vassal Muslims were allowed to exist while crammed into a small portion of Southern Spain for ~2 1/2 centuries but they were forced to go for an eternal swim in the Mediterranean Sea by the year 1492AD.

None of those Andalus Muslims was 'Black'.

"Tarik" was NOT 'Black'.

Only later SSA slave conscripts were 'Black'. They were definitely in the minority and very few of them had any power to speak of...the exception, of course, being the usual gaggle of Stockholm Syndrome driven House N¡ge®s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,433,938
If they never inherited our human DNA 2 min White and Superior 6
Albino Run Topix AFAM is being Abandoned by Bla... 3 min End of USA Era 17
The Egyptian Ankh Cross Found In Mexico 4 min MeSo 15
Esau is NOT the white man! (Aug '14) 12 min Operator13 289
A Serious Question For Blacks 16 min Oh No You Di-nt 24
Trans-Atlantic slave trade myth? You decide! (May '13) 34 min mackindal 88
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 1 hr Anonymous 569
Another brother shot 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 64
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 2 hr Michel Montvert 324