the moors were black africans not ara...
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#23004 Mar 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
Afronazis love to claim that Ashkenazi Jews are Europeans! When ancient skeletons were found in a well in Norwich, the forensics experts said they were JEWS! If Ashkenazi Jews are the SAME AS EUROPEANS, then how would the forensic experts been able to tell the difference??????????
www.thehistoryblog.com/archives/11720
Nope Ashkenazi Jews DO NOT carry the same Y-DNA as Europeans thats why the forensic experts could tell the difference!
Ashkenazi Jews clearly have significant European admixture if not mostly European ancestry. They've been in Europe for generations, use your common sense.

Qoute:
''Many of the maternal ancestors of modern Ashkenazi Jews were European converts, according to new research. Analysis of DNA samples has shown that on the female line, the Ashkenazim are descended not from the Near East but from southern and western Europe.''
(summary)
Source:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/10/...

----------

Quote:
''Most Ashkenazi Jews are genetically Europeans, surprising study find''
(title)

Qoute:
''e origin of the Ashkenazi Jews, who come most recently from Europe, has largely been shrouded in mystery. But a new study suggests that at least their maternal lineage may derive largely from Europe.

Though the finding may seem intuitive, it contradicts the notion that European Jews mostly descend from people who left Israel and the Middle East around 2,000 years ago. Instead, a substantial proportion of the population originates from local Europeans who converted to Judaism, said study co-author Martin Richards, an archaeogeneticist at the University of Huddersfield in England.''
(1st & 2nd paragraph)
Source:
http://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/m...

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#23005 Mar 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You NEVER read that link I put up!!!! IT STATES CLEARLY IRANIAN JEWS ARE THOSE JEWS SENT INTO EXILE AFTER ASSYRIAN CONQUERED ISRAEL! ALL MIDDLE EASTERN JEWS ORIGINATED FROM ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!THEY ARE CALLED MIZRAHI JEWS!(Sephardi) YOU DONT BOTHER TO READ THE HISTORY OF THE JEWS!!!!!!!!!!ALL JEWS ARE RELATED! And yes they are related to Arabs! White Supremacists SAY JEWS ARE NOT EUROPEANS and rightfully so! Even Hitler DID NOT SEE JEWS AS EUROPEANS and rightfully so! Modern DNA HAS PROVEN Jewish men ARE NOT EUROPEANS in origin!
BLACK AFRICANS DO NOT HAVE MIDDLE EASTERN OR ISRAELITE DNA
Jews in Europe are always seen seperate to Europeans and rightfully so, they carry INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN HAPLOGROUPS FOUND ONLY IN THE MIDDLE EAST!
Stop your stupidity, that was a Wikipedia link that leads to a story citing the bible. Do not waste my time I have told you a thousand times that the bible is not any kind of a record of physical history. Stop wasting your time telling me what White supremacists say as well are you stupid? I do not care what White supremacists say and it has no bearing on anything. You need to grow up and understand what academic relevance and integrity means. You are quoting White supremacists, the bible and Wikipedia, grow up and stop acting like a fool.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#23006 Mar 8, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
African AE said
Um....Afronazis are just jealous of white people! The WEST RULES the world!
The best of everything is invented or made in Europe or America!
All the best cars ARE EUROPEAN!
Europeans build the BEST PLANES! The best clothing is EUROPEAN!
KiloEcho replies
We are not jealous of White people at all.
The so called Whites lied their way into history.
We are just exposing
-their lies (White Europe: the first Europeans were not White but brown skinned),
-their fakes (fake maps and historical artifacts like fake reconstructions of original inhabitants of Europe, Western Asia or North Africa)
-their fabrications (the continent of Europe)
and above ALL their historical frauds (the discovery of the Americas) and hoaxes (Piltdown man)
Here are some quotes for you to ponder.
A race or family is not necessarily inferior to others because it comes into the history of civilization neither latest, nor superior because it appears there first.
It was not our own proud Aryan race that created the great civilizations of Arabia, Chaldea, and the OLD MONARCHY OF EGYPT.
Our race was preceded in development by others, and IT IS WAS IN TIMES QUITE MODERN THAT OUR OWN FAMILY OF THE RACE TOOK ITS PLACE AMONG THE FOREMOST.
Pre-historic nations; or, Inquiries concerning some of the great peoples and civilizations of antiquity, and their probable relation to a still older civilization of the Ethiopians or Cushites of Arabiaby John d. Baldwin, page 321
----------
Paul Gaffarel (1843-1920), a scientist and a prolific historian of French descent wrote a wonderful passage on races and world dominance.
Several races seem to have, in turn, exercised world dominance, and been at the forefront of civilization. The order of succession is now very difficult to determine.
HOWEVER, THE BLACK RACE APPEARS TO BE THE FIRST.
The Malays hunted down Blacks in the islands of Polynesia; the Hindus chased them far into the interior of the Deccan and Ceylon.
Blacks are represented in Egyptian monuments and easily recognizable by the color of their skin, snub nose and slanted eyes. They were later replaced by invaders.
THE FINAL TRIUMPH OF OUR RACE (THE WHITE RACE) DATES BACK ONLY FROM THE 16C WHEN NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES WERE DESTROYED OR ABSORBED BY EUROPEANS.
OUTDATED RUBBISH! The FIRST civilization in the world WAS THE VERY WHITE SUMERIANS who also built the very first pyramids called ziggurats! They probably taught idiot Egyptians how to build pyramids!
Sumerians portray themselves as white:
www.arthistoryworlds.org/sculpture-from-sumer...
You just a Afronazi racist that cant bear the fact that WHITES RULE THE WORLD!
White man builds the Sphinx:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#23007 Mar 8, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop your stupidity, that was a Wikipedia link that leads to a story citing the bible. Do not waste my time I have told you a thousand times that the bible is not any kind of a record of physical history. Stop wasting your time telling me what White supremacists say as well are you stupid? I do not care what White supremacists say and it has no bearing on anything. You need to grow up and understand what academic relevance and integrity means. You are quoting White supremacists, the bible and Wikipedia, grow up and stop acting like a fool.
Nothing wrong with Wiki! As for the bible, hundreds and MILLIONS of people believe in it and it has had GREAT INFLUENCE IN THE WORLD whether you like it or NOT! Its only Muslims and Afronazis that believe Jews are Europeans!!!!!The Muslims for political reasons and Afronazis try and steal the history of the Hebrews,Israelites and Jews!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#23008 Mar 8, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashkenazi Jews clearly have significant European admixture if not mostly European ancestry. They've been in Europe for generations, use your common sense.
Qoute:
''Many of the maternal ancestors of modern Ashkenazi Jews were European converts, according to new research. Analysis of DNA samples has shown that on the female line, the Ashkenazim are descended not from the Near East but from southern and western Europe.''
(summary)
Source:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/10/...
----------
Quote:
''Most Ashkenazi Jews are genetically Europeans, surprising study find''
(title)
Qoute:
''e origin of the Ashkenazi Jews, who come most recently from Europe, has largely been shrouded in mystery. But a new study suggests that at least their maternal lineage may derive largely from Europe.
Though the finding may seem intuitive, it contradicts the notion that European Jews mostly descend from people who left Israel and the Middle East around 2,000 years ago. Instead, a substantial proportion of the population originates from local Europeans who converted to Judaism, said study co-author Martin Richards, an archaeogeneticist at the University of Huddersfield in England.''
(1st & 2nd paragraph)
Source:
http://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/m...
Thats MTDNA! Y-DNA says otherwise:
www.dienekes.blogspot.com/2013/12/near-easter...
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#23009 Mar 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Thats MTDNA! Y-DNA says otherwise:
Only males carry y-DNA while both males and females carry mtDNA....

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#23010 Mar 8, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>l.
I missed this, now you are trying to be deliberately ostentatious and stupid.

This link;

" http://www.behindthename.com/names/usage/germ... ;

First of all even shows names inherited from the bible which are not true Germanic names; remember what I said, do not show me names that their origin comes from the bible.

And then some of the descriptions of the meanings of names in that link are for instance;

Adolf although listed has a Latin origin from the name Adolphus.
Also some descriptions/meanings simply tell you who the name comes from not if it has a meaning.

These are not Germanic names, these are names near exclusively that were inherited from Romans, Greeks and what have we. I shudder to think what these people were doing or calling each other before they came across Greeks and Romans.

In fact this could be the reason why till this day I find the WHITE racist to be the dumbest bunch of individuals I have ever come across in my life.

Your mentalities are simply the lowest thing I have ever encountered in my life.

Germanic surnames are like fish, even bone, or plant, stupid names like that. Like they either picked their names out of a hat or just shouted at each other; "I have an idea" lets call him Reed taken from the sea reed etc. Names like Weed and all types of crap.

""Fate played a huge role in Norse culture and was determined at the moment of birth by the Norns. Nine nights after birth, the child had to be recognised by the father of the household. He placed the child on his knee while sitting in the high seat. Water was sprinkled on the child, it was named and thus admitted into the family"

This is you psycho-babbling yet again. Custom transcends Western religion and in Africa today and most of Asia they still practice their customs.

"There are accounts of guests being invited to bring gifts and wish the child well. Children were often named after deceased ancestors and the names of deities could be a part of the name"

This is what you call an inherited custom which dates back to biblical times, Germanic people did not originate these customs. They come from ancient Greek and Romans

"I see you are redefine your statement yet again. Intialialy you didn't mention organized religion. Here was your clueless statement"

You are deranged Mr, check the very first comment I made what I said was very clear I disparaged and laughed at the idea of someone trying to compare a church or even a statue of a person to something like a totem pole, or a pyramid, an ancient burial ground with wrapped mummies etc. Germanic Europe has no custom like that, nothing that precedes the church in the form of created religious monuments. Stop lying to yourself and thinking you will convince anyone I have deviated from what I said initially. Everything I said is right here.

"And you are retarded if you believe European didn't have religous symbols and art predating Christianity. I guess racist schools in England didn't provide a Black guy like you with a fair education. Let me clue you in then.
http://symboldictionary.net/... ;

You're an idiot ,show standing monuments? Erected monuments like pyramids, a totem pole? These things are evident today in the Americas and Africa. When did viking symbolism REPLACE WHAT I ASKED FOR MONUMENTS? Go back and see my original comment.

I explained the type who build pyramids, make ancient burial grounds etc, where are those of Germanic Europe?

Symbols are handed around and sometimes taken from others people are exposed to. This isn't what I asked for. Don't pretend I deviated, my requests are here.

"You always qualify your terms AFTER the fact"

Bullshit you are simply too stupid to understand what I asked for. You constantly lie about things (or are forgetful because you're aging & senile). You even claimed I said only BLACKS ARE JEWS!!!!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#23011 Mar 8, 2014
African AE said

OUTDATED RUBBISH!

The FIRST civilization in the world WAS THE VERY WHITE SUMERIANS who also built the very first pyramids called ziggurats!

They probably taught idiot Egyptians how to build pyramids!

KiloEcho replies

You are at at loss for words.

Refuting the links or quotes as outdated rubbish further proves that you have been brainwashed by the powerful White supremacy machine

The Western scholars I quoted were distinguished members of prestigious academies and counted among the brightest minds of their generations..

You have been lied to by teachers who are part and parcel of the White supremacy propaganda machine

I guess you were never taught that the Sumerians called themselves the black headed ones or the black faced ones.

There must be a very good reason

Stop providing us with historical artifacts of White people who do not represent the Sumerians.

The Sumerians look exactly like the black skinned Dravidians who are not White at all
----------

The so called Whites did not build the pyramids; ancient Egyptians did.

They were not White but black skinned like their ancestors who were migrants from the Horn of Africa
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#23012 Mar 8, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
African AE said
OUTDATED RUBBISH!
The FIRST civilization in the world WAS THE VERY WHITE SUMERIANS who also built the very first pyramids called ziggurats!
They probably taught idiot Egyptians how to build pyramids!
KiloEcho replies
You are at at loss for words.
Refuting the links or quotes as outdated rubbish further proves that you have been brainwashed by the powerful White supremacy machine
The Western scholars I quoted were distinguished members of prestigious academies and counted among the brightest minds of their generations..
You have been lied to by teachers who are part and parcel of the White supremacy propaganda machine
I guess you were never taught that the Sumerians called themselves the black headed ones or the black faced ones.
There must be a very good reason
Stop providing us with historical artifacts of White people who do not represent the Sumerians.
The Sumerians look exactly like the black skinned Dravidians who are not White at all
----------
The so called Whites did not build the pyramids; ancient Egyptians did.
They were not White but black skinned like their ancestors who were migrants from the Horn of Africa
Does Ramses 2 look black?
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:Ramses_II_-_The...
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegypt....
National Geographic did a DNA test on Ramses II hair! He was a WHITE MAN in his youth with red hair!
The Sumerians were white Caucasians whether you like it or not! The sculptures are genuine from Sumerian Temples! Whites can also have black hair! The ancient Chaldeans also portrayed themselves as WHITE!
www.penn.museum/sites/Iraq/...
Mike

Muskego, WI

#23013 Mar 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Does Ramses 2 look black?
National Geographic did a DNA test on Ramses II hair! He was a WHITE MAN in his youth with red hair!
The Sumerians were white Caucasians whether you like it or not! The sculptures are genuine from Sumerian Temples! Whites can also have black hair! The ancient Chaldeans also portrayed themselves as WHITE!
So let me get this, straight hair equates white Caucasian? Indians, Asians, Arabs, Hispanics also have straight hair are they white Caucasians also? Every one knows Africans dye their hair doesn't mean they were born with reddish hair LOL. You are so desperate its humorous. You Caucasians are not descendants of arabs LOL!! You need to trace your linage back to the mountain caves of your Germanic forefathers.
Mike

Muskego, WI

#23014 Mar 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Does Ramses 2 look black?
National Geographic did a DNA test on Ramses II hair! He was a WHITE MAN in his youth with red hair
http://www.zimeye.org/egyptian-pharaohs-were-...

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#23015 Mar 8, 2014
African AE said

KiloEcho replies

We have been through this issue before, haven't we?

I live in Africa as an indigenous African. You live in Africa as the descendant of Jewish settlers.

No wonder that you support this whitewashed version of the history of Egypt.

Whites came to Africa ORIGINALLY as slaves and settlers and much much later as invaders and conquerors.

Indigenous Egyptians never EVER WHITE LET ALONE CAUCASIANS

Indigenous Egyptians are black skinned and carry the e1b1b hg. Those who are not have absorbed European or Asian genes
----------

Here is an explanation about modern and ancient Egyptians given by an EGYPTIAN and posted on the Internet. It says it all.

THE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN RACE LIVES ON WITH THE RURAL FELLAHIN AND SA3EADI PEOPLE IN UPPER EGYPT.

Arabs invaded the land of Egypt in 640 AD and the later Arabian Caliphates forced jizya tax and land tax upon the real descendants of the ancient Egyptians which were poor peasant farmers in the countryside. Neither Arabs nor any invaders bothered to mix with these people,

So here are some generally terms for Egypt and Egyptians:

a) Sa3eadi people: Generally less mixed than Cairene or Bohary Egyptians. Generally these people possess more phenotypes closer to Africans. Although some in Middle Egypt are more mixed, and the further south you go into Egypt particularly around Luxor/Aswan the darker the people become and more African features.

b) Balady: Typically rural Egyptians from the Delta and Upper Egypt that have recently moved into the Egyptian city. Many of these people are confined to urban slums very comparable to ghettoes in America and Europe. Typically more ''mulatto'' in appearance than the typical Egyptian. Elite or sell out Egyptians look down upon them as stupid and dirty.

c) Bohary: Typically a term for a person from Lower Egypt or the Delta. Although this region is not devoid of Africoid people, the majority looks more Mediterranean, but occasionally there is a deviation within the population. Some even look like lighter skinned African Americans. Some mixing with Arabs has occurred, and prior to this some mixture with Semites via Palestine.

d) Fellahin: refers generally to farmers in the Delta but also includes farming communities from Beni Suef to Suhaj in Middle Egypt. Generally purer than the city dwellers in Egypt. Both Christians and Muslim populations are identical in appearance.

Let me also say that there is historical documentation of intermingling with Greeks, Jews and Syrian populations from Greco-Roman times down to Christian times in Egypt.

Some areas in the north like Alexandria had larger populations than the indigenous Egyptian populations, and so you can tell that northern Egyptians probably absorbed lots of foreign admixture.
-------
The Sumerians were not Caucasians. This is total fabrication

They were black skinned and called themselves the black headed people.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#23016 Mar 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Thats MTDNA! Y-DNA says otherwise:
Face it my EURO-NAZI friend. You've been rumbled and bumbled.

The vast majority of so-called Israeli Jews are very simply EURO'S like you. We can also surmise from how they conduct themselves in the Middle East, that they too have a White supremacist agenda to SYSTEMATICALLY ethnically cleanse that entire region.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013...

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013...

http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/01/02/inside...

There is only one group who have exported this type of terrible agenda worldwide, people better wake up to that agenda and stop kidding themselves about equality, globalization democracy etc. This is the real reason Whites were so upset to have lost the government in South Africa and Zimbabwe where they also established apartheid states.

When White people control governments it becomes very easy for them to start their state run vaccination or sterilization programs that target non White people. Do I need to elaborate?

Israeli Jews are mostly Europeans colonist. The truth is astounding if you research any of these issues extensively.

The Wests biggest export to Africa is contraception.

http://newuh.wordpress.com/2012/07/24/contrac...

http://www.crisismagazine.com/2011/africa-nee...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/45365...

Do not fool yourself on the question why the West are forcing tons of birth control on Africa. They are about wiping people out period.
Mike

Muskego, WI

#23017 Mar 8, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
African AE said
KiloEcho replies
We have been through this issue before, haven't we?
I live in Africa as an indigenous African. You live in Africa as the descendant of Jewish settlers.
No wonder that you support this whitewashed version of the history of Egypt.
Whites came to Africa ORIGINALLY as slaves and settlers and much much later as invaders and conquerors.
Indigenous Egyptians never EVER WHITE LET ALONE CAUCASIANS
Indigenous Egyptians are black skinned and carry the e1b1b hg. Those who are not have absorbed European or Asian gene

Here is an explanation about modern and ancient Egyptians given by an EGYPTIAN and posted on the Internet. It says it all.
THE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN RACE LIVES ON WITH THE RURAL FELLAHIN AND SA3EADI PEOPLE IN UPPER EGYPT.
Arabs invaded the land of Egypt in 640 AD and the later Arabian Caliphates forced jizya tax and land tax upon the real descendants of the ancient Egyptians which were poor peasant farmers in the countryside. Neither Arabs nor any invaders bothered to mix with these people,
So here are some generally terms for Egypt and Egyptians:
a) Sa3eadi people: Generally less mixed than Cairene or Bohary Egyptians. Generally these people possess more phenotypes closer to Africans. Although some in Middle Egypt are more mixed, and the further south you go into Egypt particularly around Luxor/Aswan the darker the people become and more African features.
b) Balady: Typically rural Egyptians from the Delta and Upper Egypt that have recently moved into the Egyptian city. Many of these people are confined to urban slums very comparable to ghettoes in America and Europe. Typically more ''mulatto'' in appearance than the typical Egyptian. Elite or sell out Egyptians look down upon them as stupid and dirty.
c) Bohary: Typically a term for a person from Lower Egypt or the Delta. Although this region is not devoid of Africoid people, the majority looks more Mediterranean, but occasionally there is a deviation within the population. Some even look like lighter skinned African Americans. Some mixing with Arabs has occurred, and prior to this some mixture with Semites via Palestine.
Hoda Kotb Today show host is a true Egyptian a depiction of a indigenous Egyptian.

http://sav-cdn.com/sites/default/files/imagec...

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23018 Mar 8, 2014
CuloHecho wrote:
Curious Me said
-I have already presented irrefutable evidence that Eurasian Caucasians were the sole inhabitants of North Africa, 30Kya.
The "Caucasian" genetic classification is NOT based ANY particular skin tone,
-The genetic classification of "Caucasian" is, for the most part, based upon the results of DNA analysis, not skin color, FÓÓL.
-The only time that THE TERM, "Caucasoid", is used is, for example, in the case of ~some~, not all, Ethiopid Peoples that have been of an even mixture of 'E-M78' Y-hg's and Eurasian Caucasian DNA-hg's for so many thousands of years that one can no longer simply dismiss them as being any sort of 'half breeds'.
-Clearly,'E-M78' Peoples can NEVER be classified as Congoid or 'Négroïd'(if you will), as they are certainly NOT members of the 'E1b1a' Y-hg classification.
CuloHecho replies
You are talking BS as usual
Europeans and their descendants are self-served to conceptualize Africa and Africans in some way that flatters their inflated egos and further their divide and conquer agenda
There are the superior and civilized Caucasoid North-East and Saharan Africans, the e1b1b people vs the inferior and savage N@groid/Congoid sub-Saharan Africans, the e1b1a people
---
Get this in your negrophobic skull
The unity of the African continent is written in our blood and DNA, the E hg and its many subclades, including the e1b1b; which is considered African admixture among Europeans or Asians
You have proven nothing as far as the presence of Caucasians in North Africa 30 thousands years ago.
There is no Caucasian DNA on the whole of Africa. This is a total fabrication.
Indigenous Africans carry African signature genes, like the E hg and its many subclades.
Stop claiming people who have very little in common with you
Indigenous Africans have the same origin (Africa), the same haplogroup (E and one of its subclades), the same continental organizations (African Union), the same linguage groups etc.
The so called Whites came to Africa ORIGINALLY as slaves and settlers and much much later as invaders and conquerors.
No wonder Berbers have maternal Eurasian ancestry dating back to a VERY REMOTE PERIOD OF time when White women were sold or given to powerful African men as a tribute.
You really need a reality check
The lightest Berbers have a hard time being accepted in Europe, let alone the Americas AS CAUCASIANS LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Indigenous North Africans, including Berbers, Egyptians, Nubians, Sudanese, are seen as an alien group of people with foundational origins in Africa.
This is regardless of the amount of European or Western Asian genes they have absorbed.
HAH!!!

I NEVER SAID THAT CONGOIDS ARE INFERIOR TO ANYONE ELSE.

I only look down on FÓÓLS like YOU.

Stop talking shít about things of which you don't know shít.

Even the I.S.O.G.G. states quite emphatically that the 'E1b1b' Y-Hg might very well have originated in the Near East.

The 'U6' mtDNA has existed in living Human beings since before 30,000 yrs ago and that DNA's ancestor was definitely Caucasian from Eurasia.

It didn't come from anywhere near any part of SSA.

THAT FACT IS PROOF ENOUGH, FÓÓL.

As if that wasn't enough, it has further been shown repeatedly, by legitimate up-to-date anthropological analysis, that North Africa has been overwhelmingly Caucasian since before 12,000yrs ago.

http://www.humanphenotypes.com/NorthAethiopid...

YOU DON'T HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON.

It is NOT at all my nature to go on arguing something for which there is no actual proof, but then I am not at all delusional like YOU obviously must.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23019 Mar 8, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>

This is what you call an inherited custom which dates back to biblical times, Germanic people did not originate these customs. They come from ancient Greek and Romans
"I see you are redefine your statement yet again.!!
The Ashkenazim are not called Jewish just because of the cohen gene. They have claimed Jewishness for ages which is attested their many Jewish traditions and observances etc. The discovery Cohen gene which is found also in Sephardic Jews and those in the Middle East etc taken in tandem with of all the facts adds more credence to their claim. And why would any group want to pretend to be Jewish only under suffer unending ostracization and persecution is absurd.

Furthermore, you don't realize your wasting your time wrestling with the radical views of some marginalized hatred groups. Most normal Whites do not consider Aryan looking Ashkenazim Jews as representative of what Jews in Palestine looked like nor what Jesus looked like. Sure there may be portrayals of a light haired Jesus in art but most educated know this isn't true. Also many Whites don't consider Jews White, as you have already been told, especially not White supremacists. There is no conspiracy to change the racial face of Jews or whatever it is you are dreaming up so please stop the nonsense!

And you did mention that Germaincs had no religious rites , art or symbols before Christianity. But since you want to chance your definition again to religious monuments or tombs to mark the dead.. Here you go a Viking monument and burial ground to the dead. Here you go Viking standing monuments and funeral mound..Now what??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jelling_gr_...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picture_stone

And yes the list did show germanic names. I guess you just can't tell the difference
Never speak about what you are ignorant of..

And there may be some elements of of Egyptian religion in Christianity as well as from other old world religions but Christianity has much that cannot be accounted for in Egyptian religion. That whole claim is Afrocentric lies. You can see it refuted here.
http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/HORUS.htm

Also you mentioned that germanic countries used religion to accomplish their imperialistic designs. I already mentioned that Arabs did the same thing which cannot be refuted. But I forgot to point out that Spanish and Portuguese who were at the forefront the colonialist conquests are scarcely Germanic and the French only partly so. How exactly is this supposed to jibe with your racist theory??

And you have no idea how ignorant you sound about the Frankish Empire which came into being only a couple of hundred years after the demise of Rome. "Charlemagne expanded the Frankish kingdom into an empire, was responsible for an intellectual and cultural revival known as the Carolingian Renaissance, and his system of administration laid the basis for the introduction of the feudal system.
During this period there was an increase of literature, writing, the arts, architecture, jurisprudence, liturgical reforms, and scriptural studies. Charlemagne's Admonitio generalis (789) and his Epistola de litteris colendis served as manifestos. The effects of this cultural revival, however, were largely limited to a small group of court literati: "it had a spectacular effect on education and culture in Francia, a debatable effect on artistic endeavors, and an unmeasurable effect on what mattered most to the Carolingians, the moral regeneration of society,"

The only empire in Black empire in western Africa that was contemporary was that of Ghana. I challenge you to show art, architecture and learning from Ghana that is on par that from Carolignian period. Here are some examples
http://www.ivc.edu/academics/schoolFA/arthist...

You can't Lol. Because you are just a racist and clueless Afrocentric troll!

Level 5

Location hidden

#23020 Mar 8, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
These are not Germanic names, these are names near exclusively that were inherited from Romans, Greeks and what have we. I shudder to think what these people were doing or calling each other before they came across Greeks and Romans.
The Ashkenazim are not called Jewish just because of the cohen gene. They have claimed Jewishness for ages which is attested their many Jewish traditions and observances etc. The discovery Cohen gene which is found also in Sephardic Jews and those in the Middle East etc taken in tandem with of all the facts adds more credence to their claim. And why would any group want to pretend to be Jewish only under suffer unending ostracization and persecution is absurd.

Furthermore, you don't realize your wasting your time wrestling with the radical views of some marginalized hatred groups. Most normal Whites do not consider Aryan looking Ashkenazim Jews as representative of what Jews in Palestine looked like nor what Jesus looked like. Sure there may be portrayals of a light haired Jesus in art but most educated know this isn't true. Also many Whites don't consider Jews White, as you have already been told, especially not White supremacists. There is no conspiracy to change the racial face of Jews or whatever it is you are dreaming up so please stop the nonsense!

And you did mention that Germaincs had no religious rites , art or symbols before Christianity. But since you want to chance your definition again to religious monuments or tombs to mark the dead.. Here you go a Viking monument and burial ground to the dead. Here you go Viking standing monuments and funeral mound..Now what??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jelling_gr_...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picture_stone

And yes the list did show germanic names. I guess you just can't tell the difference
Never speak about what you are ignorant of..

And there may be some elements of of Egyptian religion in Christianity as well as from other old world religions but Christianity has much that cannot be accounted for in Egyptian religion. That whole claim is Afrocentric lies. You can see it refuted here.
http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/HORUS.htm

Also you mentioned that germanic countries used religion to accomplish their imperialistic designs. I already mentioned that Arabs did the same thing which cannot be refuted. But I forgot to point out that Spanish and Portuguese who were at the forefront the colonialist conquests are scarcely Germanic and the French only partly so. How exactly is this supposed to jibe with your racist theory??

And you have no idea how ignorant you sound about the Frankish Empire which came into being only a couple of hundred years after the demise of Rome. "Charlemagne expanded the Frankish kingdom into an empire, was responsible for an intellectual and cultural revival known as the Carolingian Renaissance, and his system of administration laid the basis for the introduction of the feudal system.
During this period there was an increase of literature, writing, the arts, architecture, jurisprudence, liturgical reforms, and scriptural studies. Charlemagne's Admonitio generalis (789) and his Epistola de litteris colendis served as manifestos. The effects of this cultural revival, however, were largely limited to a small group of court literati: "it had a spectacular effect on education and culture in Francia, a debatable effect on artistic endeavors, and an unmeasurable effect on what mattered most to the Carolingians, the moral regeneration of society,"

The only empire in Black empire in western Africa that was contemporary was that of Ghana. I challenge you to show art, architecture and learning from Ghana that is on par that from Carolignian period. Here are some examples
http://www.ivc.edu/academics/schoolFA/arthist...

You can't Lol. Because you are just a racist and clueless Afrocentric troll!

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#23026 Mar 8, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
"And why would any group want to pretend to be Jewish only under suffer unending ostracization and persecution is absurd"

Oh! Shut the hell up, I have already given a comprehensive answer about all this. Technically Judaism is only a religion not a race. Someone may practice Judaism as a faith ut that's where it ends. And don't be stupid who wouldn't want to be a Jew today? Especially the average White supremacist? I know loads of people who pretend to be Jewish because they thing it marks them as some kind of pedigree a master race. Free entry into Israel and sometimes monetary rewards or land incentives. What persecution do Jews face today you moron? There are lies that pretend they are the most intelligent in the world. They own Hollywood, own governments, you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

"Whites don't consider Jews White, as you have already been told, especially not White supremacists"

Who cares what White supremacists think you indelible stain on humanity? Why do you NAZI's constantly try and cite White supremacists and racists like they are some kind of authority on the genealogy of so-called Jews? Stop thinking that the same thing that impresses your racist ass impresses mine. I don't even listen to what a White supremacist thinks let alone use their opinion to reinforce anything I believe. Or did you miss where I explained that the dumbest people I have ever encountered are White racists and people like you?

"And you did mention that Germaincs had no religious rites , art or symbols before Christianity"

Show where I said that you lying loser I'll wait for you to claim I removed the post.

First they are both Wikipedia which means nothing to me. Secondly the first picture is some photoshopped nonsense, and the second link says this; "All of the stones were probably erected as memorial stones,[1] but only rarely beside graves.[2] Some of them have been positioned where many people could see them at bridges and on roads"

Nothing to do with ancient burial grounds you moron.

"And yes the list did show germanic names. I guess you just can't tell the difference
Never speak about what you are ignorant of"

The only person who has shown his ignorance again and again and again is you. Those names were mostly 1) biblical names and 2) names with a Latin origin period.

"That whole claim is Afrocentric lies. You can see it refuted here.
http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/HORUS.htm&... ;

Sorry dude those at the BBC are not Afrocentrics, I'll stick with their experts rather than your Wiki article that says because they are not completely identical there is no connection.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/ni/2009/05/horus_a...

"How exactly is this supposed to jibe with your racist theory"

No idea what the hell you are talking about, what racist theory you senile old coot?

"And you have no idea how ignorant you sound about the Frankish Empire which came into being only a couple of hundred years after the demise of Rome."

The Freakish empire was not an ancient empire, and it stood for barely a hunderd years, don't waste my time.

"The only empire in Black empire in western Africa that was contemporary was that of Ghana. I challenge you to show art, architecture and learning from Ghana that is on par that from Carolignian period. Here are some examples"

Your questions are always far too easy for me.

Did you miss this;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-212941...

"You can't Lol. Because you are just a racist and clueless Afrocentric troll!"

No sir the only racist Eurocentric troll is you, and I just showed something in West Africa. Don't try and lead me idiot, lol!

The Frankish empire like The Holy Roman empire was a nonsense.
KiloEcho

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#23027 Mar 8, 2014
Curious Me said

Even the I.S.O.G.G. states quite emphatically that the 'E1b1b' Y-Hg might very well have originated in the Near East.

The 'U6' mtDNA has existed in living Human beings since before 30,000 yrs ago and that DNA's ancestor was definitely Caucasian from Eurasia.

It didn't come from anywhere near any part of SSA.

THAT FACT IS PROOF ENOUGH, FÓÓL.

KiloEcho replies

Over the last century, great historical findings have shown an African creation/contribution to many of the world's first civilizations or better an African connection to the world first humans.

-Such has been the case in Egypt, Mesopotamia, India, Moorish Spain, Shang and Shia China and Mexico.

-Such has been the case in Ethiopia, with Lucy or Chad with Toomai.

-Such has been the case of the African origin of the E haplogroup and all of its subclades, including the e1b1b also found among Europeans and Asians.

Euro-centrists continue to deny all those findings through propaganda techniques like accusing us all of Afrocentrism or reclassifying black skinned populations of Africa or Asia as dark brown Caucasians closer to Europeans than "Sub-Saharan" Africans.

Denying the obvious and solid evidence will not make the truth go away.

It will only reinforce that Euro-centrist historians, scientists, archeologists have been covering up the truth FOR CENTURIES as part of the White supremacy propaganda
----------
The Chinese are of African descent.

New Genetics Evidence Proves African Origin of Modern Chinese

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200007/15/e...

This latest research finding by Chinese scientists and their international colleagues concluded that modern humans might have moved from Africa to China replacing Mono erectus (archaic upright- walking human beings) there to become the ancestors of the country 's modern humans.

The conclusion is based on the comparison and analysis of Y- chromosome DNA using samples of the extant 88 populations living in East Asia, Southeast Asia and the Oceania, says Li Jin, one of the Chinese researchers of the study "Chinese Human Genome Diversity Project."

Li Jin is a professor of both the National Human Genome Center in Shanghai and the Institute of Genetics of Fudan University.
--------
Dr. Clarence Weiant

One of the oldest and most important archaeologists in America, Dr. Clarence Weiant, who was on the site in Mexico when the first stone heads (some with African features) were discovered, defends Van Sertima against attempts by the British archaeological establishment to discredit his earlier book,“They Came Before Columbus”.

“Van Sertima's work,” Dr. Weiant writes,“is a summary of six or seven years of meticulous research based upon archaeology, egyptology, African history, oceanography, astronomy, botany, rare Arabic and Chinese manuscripts, the letters and journals of early American explorers, and the observations of physical anthropologists...As one who has been immersed in Mexican archaeology for some forty years, and who participated in the excavation of the first giant heads, I must confess, I am thoroughly convinced of the soundness of Van Sertima’s conclusions.”
—Dr. Clarence Weiant
Letter to the New York Times, May 1, 1977
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#23028 Mar 8, 2014
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> So let me get this, straight hair equates white Caucasian? Indians, Asians, Arabs, Hispanics also have straight hair are they white Caucasians also? Every one knows Africans dye their hair doesn't mean they were born with reddish hair LOL. You are so desperate its humorous. You Caucasians are not descendants of arabs LOL!! You need to trace your linage back to the mountain caves of your Germanic forefathers.
Indians are Caucasoids bimbo. All the Indians I see have STRAIGHT HAIR! DUMBO, National Geographic did a DNA test ON RAMSES 2 HAIR!!!! HE WAS A WHITE MAN who had had RED HAIR IN HIS YOUTH! FORENSIC EXPERTS CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AFRICAN,ASIAN, and CAUCASIAN HAIR BIMBO!!!!!! The can tell exactly what race someone is by their hair!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 3 min Jake 124
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min JCPete 1,711,085
Why do white males love black trannys ? 6 min Junaly 1
BLACKS and SUNGLASSES ! What's up with that? (Oct '11) 13 min IRSS 65
Trump's approval now down to 35% 18 min T-BOS 10
This board is overrun with dam homosexuals 26 min Vince 1
Why are blacks transexual? 32 min Latina 2
Smartest posters on Topix afam 1 hr Joey 235
Real Black Panthers 3 hr Ihn 34
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 4 hr White 147