the moors were black africans not ara...

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22978 Mar 7, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Garrig I get the impression you are very insecure, weak and cowardly individual who measure who he is not by any achievements but by the race you have decided appears (in your head) more advanced and socially acceptable. This is why you have also made a working decision to see things from a racist White mans perspective. The only reason you think my info has come through me being some misguided loon who came to these conclusions because there is so much he doesn't know is because of the way you view any knowledge that comes from the Black you reject in you; lol! Let me explain;
I don't judge people by their race. I recognize that there are liars and dishonest people in every race which brings me to this thread.

You are crazy if you beleive that western names have no meanings.
Here for your edification.
http://www.behindthename.com/names/usage/germ...

Of course Euroepans had all sorts of rites and rituals but many of these have been asorbed or replaced with Christian traditons. These old customs are still present in amany African nations etc because many have not been thorughly Islamized or Chritianized.. It's as simple as that. Some still do survive in Europe like the maypole celebration..Here is an interesting ritual from the Vikings;

"Fate played a huge role in Norse culture and was determined at the moment of birth by the Norns. Nine nights after birth, the child had to be recognised by the father of the household. He placed the child on his knee while sitting in the high seat. Water was sprinkled on the child, it was named and thus admitted into the family. There are accounts of guests being invited to bring gifts and wish the child well. Children were often named after deceased ancestors and the names of deities could be a part of the name. People thought certain traits were connected to certain names and that these traits were carried on when the names were re-used by new generations. This was part of ancestor worship. Putting the child on the knee of the father confirmed his or her status as a member of the clan and bestowed the rights connected to this status. The child could no longer be killed, or exposed by the parents, without its being considered murder."

"Europe has churches, these are still all born from organized religion. I get the impression you may be to thick to follow."

I see you are redefine your statement yet again. Intialialy you didn't mention organized religion. Here was your clueless statement.

"It is NON-Germanic cultures that produce religious based ancient monuments like pyramids"
And you are retarded if you believe European didn't have religous symbols and art predating Christianity. I guess racist schools in England didn't provide a Black guy like you with a fair education. Let me clue you in then.
http://symboldictionary.net/...

"And by organized religion I really mean the religions who orchestrated wars of conversion to bring people under the yoke of a specific order"

You always qualify your terms AFTER the fact. And I'm not going to argue with you about Judaism.. nice ploy. The point is that all of the religions are from the Middle East which contradicts the premise of your silly little spiel.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22979 Mar 7, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
The ancient map Ibgos are Niher-congo speakers not semitic you deluded fool! Lol! And Hausa may be an Afro-asiatic langauge whoopeedoo! but there is no material connection with Egypt.
Also folks in Britain are only partly Germanic remember it was once Celtic territory. And if the Romans impose their language, customs, and institutions on a people, even build their cities. How the hell can you say said people have no conncetion with the Romans? Does your vehement racism prevent you from wanting to learn about European history?? SMH!
Garrig neither me or anyone needs the help of some silly map you found that puts several sub-Saharan African countries in Asia. I'm surprised that are you still shamelessly trying to justify that map after claiming the Nile separates Africa from Asia! Are you still trying to push that map as your proof/evidence!!? What the hell does that map prove? That the Nile does separate Africa from Asia? Please stop it. I'm trying not to be insulting, but you are easily even dumber than the average White racist on here, and you still seem to believe that you have proven your intelligence by screaming "you're an Afrocentric"

What in heavens name is wrong with you? Are you mentally ill?

"And Hausa may be an Afro-asiatic langauge whoopeedoo! but there is no material connection with Egypt"

Don't get your pants in a twist! Who said 52 million people speaking an Afro-Asiatic language in AFRICA like the Egyptians speak an Afro-Asiatic language in AFRICA is connected?

I never said that but you clearly show what your problem is and where you are not willing to go regardless of what is revealed here. The facts are ancient NUBIA and EGYPT were sister nations. The facts are, Egyptians do speak a language indigenous to Africa and African people. A picture is forming whether you want to accept this or not. You have the problem sir not me.

"was to educate you that ever since at least the time of the Greeks the Middle East was never consdered part of Africa, but Asia dumbbutt"

All you have done is post an incorrect map, period. It is clear they made a mistake and did not even know what areas they considered Asia or Africa. They clearly never penetrated the area they drew that map based on or even if they did they just called it something else. You'd have to be stupid not to admit that stupid map tells you nothing of the past.

You are being deliberately stupid, Egypt, Tunisia etc are also called The Middle East but no one is in any doubt they're in Africa. No one is saying they're in Asia you fool.

http://books.google.co.uk/books...

Do some more research you dunce. The Middle East was considered Africa, don't use that stupid map to confuse yourself. The map was quite obviously not created on the basis of anything. Stop acting like a dunce.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22980 Mar 7, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are foolishly joining a people to SEMITE JEWS on the basis that people within group B look alike! Is proof a people look alike evidence they are from Israel? What exactly is wrong with you? Who will it take telling you for you people to believe the evidence right in front of your eyes? You don't believe the Jews themselves?!!? Lol!
All Somalians look alike is this proof they're all come from Israel? Those claiming to be JEWS do all MOSTLY come from the same/specific area(s) so what is your problem?
They originate in Eastern Europe, Central Asia. We have the Turkic Khazar's and all the rest, etc. In the same context Spaniards and Italians look similar to each other. This does not mean Italians can all be placed in Malta, or all the Spanish in Italy or Portugal. You posted proof these people (some are connected to each other).
Jew is not a race, never has been and never will be.
You mention the Lembra, how in heavens name do you think that proves YOUR point? It proves mine that JEW is not a race idiot. The Lemba have the gene that Europeans claim make a JEW. None are claiming to be Jewish, they are Black African Zimbabweans. Jewish has no meaning. Are you saying the Lembra have Jewish DNA what does this even mean? Lmao!! What it really means. The Lemba have a gene that Europeans are pretending constitutes a race in the Middle East, lol!
You say the NAZI'S recognized JEWS? Why not the 100,000 who were in their own army? Some were high ranking officers?
Are you just going to ignore this evidence? Claim it is bogus again?
http://www.rense.com/general43/jewserved.htm
"You are foolishly joining a people to SEMITE JEWS on the basis that people within group B look alike! Is proof a people look alike evidence they are from Israel?"

No, their looks indicate they likely have a some other ethnic element in their mix than just Germanic. The dna is what ties them to Near East.

Also you do realize that many Turkish Khazars would have mongolid features??
http://main.abqjournal.netdna-cdn.com/wp-cont...

If you look at many Sepahrdic Jews from Spain, France and Holland, they don't look that different than Askenazim excpet that the Askenazim tend to have more folks wioth lighter hair. What do you think Jerry Seinfeld is?

No, the Nazis couldn't always tell but they beleived that many Jews do have a certian look.

I am not saying Jews are a race. In todays world they are found among many races.

The Lemba tarditions claim they came from the Near East from seven Jewish men, they have many pratices in common withJews. The Lemba also have certain genes which which are scarcely found among their neighbors but common among folks in the Middle East. At the same time Askenazim and Sephardic Jews in Europe also carry these genes. You be the detective..what do you conclude??

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22981 Mar 7, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um...ancient Europeans always had gods! Scandinavia had Thor!
Greeks had Zeus,Apollo and the whole gang!
Romans had more or less the same gods as the Greeks just with different names!
All ancient European nations had their fables and gods!
So name a European religion that became mainstream in the West if anything you speak of was/is worth a dime?

All you have are things you copied from advanced civilizations and again Greek ancient history is not yours. Nothing you say will make it yours. You do not have a Middle Eastern heritage, history or culture, but Greece till this day still does. Germanics after thousands of years of producing nothing but slaves for ancient Greece eventually managed to group themselves at a time Greece was free falling (imploding) and attacked and conquered. That in fact is how Germanic tribes enter into ancient Greece's sphere.

But in Western (Germanic Europe) we see not ONE solitary ancient empire, not one mainstream religion, no custom that has been handed down today. Nothing, NADA! ZILCH! Even all parts of Asia had several ancient empires.

The truth hurts. You are too busy trying to steal other peoples heritages to even consider all these questions.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22982 Mar 7, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Garrig neither me or anyone needs the help of some silly map you found that puts several sub-Saharan African countries in Asia. I'm surprised that are you still shamelessly trying to justify that map after claiming the Nile separates Africa from Asia! Are you still trying to push that map as your proof/evidence!!? What the hell does that map prove? That the Nile does separate Africa from Asia? Please stop it. I'm trying not to be insulting, but you are easily even dumber than the average White racist on here, and you still seem to believe that you have proven your intelligence by screaming "you're an Afrocentric"
What in heavens name is wrong with you? Are you mentally ill?
"And Hausa may be an Afro-asiatic langauge whoopeedoo! but there is no material connection with Egypt"
Don't get your pants in a twist! Who said 52 million people speaking an Afro-Asiatic language in AFRICA like the Egyptians speak an Afro-Asiatic language in AFRICA is connected?
I never said that but you clearly show what your problem is and where you are not willing to go regardless of what is revealed here. The facts are ancient NUBIA and EGYPT were sister nations. The facts are, Egyptians do speak a language indigenous to Africa and African people. A picture is forming whether you want to accept this or not. You have the problem sir not me.
"was to educate you that ever since at least the time of the Greeks the Middle East was never consdered part of Africa, but Asia dumbbutt"
All you have done is post an incorrect map, period. It is clear they made a mistake and did not even know what areas they considered Asia or Africa. They clearly never penetrated the area they drew that map based on or even if they did they just called it something else. You'd have to be stupid not to admit that stupid map tells you nothing of the past.
You are being deliberately stupid, Egypt, Tunisia etc are also called The Middle East but no one is in any doubt they're in Africa. No one is saying they're in Asia you fool.
Do some more research you dunce. The Middle East was considered Africa, don't use that stupid map to confuse yourself. The map was quite obviously not created on the basis of anything. Stop acting like a dunce.
Don't be disingenous. I'm not claiming the map is correct just using it to show how the ancients viewed the Levant..and you knew that!

"Who said 52 million people speaking an Afro-Asiatic language in AFRICA like the Egyptians speak an Afro-Asiatic language in AFRICA is connected?"
Why then did you bring the Hausa up..pray tell.

"The facts are ancient NUBIA and EGYPT were sister nations"

Yeah, they were close. A lot of influence between them. But whats that got to do with you?

"You are being deliberately stupid, Egypt, Tunisia etc are also called The Middle East but no one is in any doubt they're in Africa. No one is saying they're in Asia you fool."

Son, I want you to sit down for a moment. I'm going to try and help you think this through. First of all, there is a diffrence between a geographical region and a geo-political one. Africa and Asia are real geographical regions whereas the Middle East has largely a geo-political connotation. As such the Middle East usually refers to most places where Islam holds sway and Arabic culture and langauge dominate. That is why Tunisia and Egypt are included in this. And this is what your book is discussing. But back to my initial point, Geograhically speaking, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia etc are in Asia, not Africa..as is the Sinai btw, a part of Egypt. Ya understands?

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22983 Mar 7, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text> You be the detective..what do you conclude??
"No, their looks indicate they likely have a some other ethnic element in their mix than just Germanic. The dna is what ties them to Near East"

Some do some don't. Ottomans (Turks) share DNA BUT ARE NOT JEWS. Connections to some in the near East doesn't make anyone a Jew. otherwise entire Somali population could make the same claim.

"Also you do realize that many Turkish Khazars would have mongolid features??"

Absolute crap, Turks, Ottomans (Khazars) were not all Mongoloid looking and are/were a very mongrelized group with many different looks amongst the different clans.

A Turk can look like this, in fact this is a Turk;

Note the long noses;

http://www.medicaltourismmag.com/blog/wp-cont...

"If you look at many Sepahrdic Jews from Spain, France and Holland, they don't look that different than Askenazim excpet that the Askenazim tend to have more folks wioth lighter hair"

Meaningless psychobabble.

"What do you think Jerry Seinfeld is?"

Again Seinfield could pass for anything including a Turk

"No, the Nazis couldn't always tell but they beleived that many Jews do have a certian look"

Look, I'm not wasting my time on what people believed; IF JEWS ARE ALL NOTICEABLY DIFFERENT LOOKING WHY WEREN'T A WHOOPING 100,000 JEWISH NAZI SOLDIERS NOT RECOGNIZED INSTANTLY? Why is this such a hard question to answer?

Lots of these Khazars settled in Germany, they took a Slavic language picked up in Eastern Europe and mixed it with German and (Yiddish) was created. How did Semites from ISRAEL pick up Yiddish? Get real. This is where most of the so-called Jews come from. A few maybe from the Israeli region of the Middle East, but that is very, very few of them.

"I am not saying Jews are a race. In todays world they are found among many races.
The Lemba tarditions claim they came from the Near East from seven Jewish men, they have many pratices in common withJews. The Lemba also have certain genes which which are scarcely found among their neighbors but common among folks in the Middle East"

Don't quote me on this, but scientists may be distorting the reality to confuse. Those genes were probably in the Lemba first not the Arabs in the Middle East. The Lemba may be being misled, the same way scientists lied to Tutsi and Hutu in order to get them to go to war with each other.

And don't think these things are impossible. When the South African apartheid government (1960's) wanted to claim there were no Blacks around when they arrived on African soil.
They simply employed the services of White supremacist, racist and segregationalist quack anthropologist Carlton Coon. He promptly redefined Khoisan tribes as non-Black, claiming a people with Black skin, big lips, tropicalized limbs, kinky hair, big butts found in Sub-Saharan Africa and sharing languages with other groups were not Black, lol! They told Black people they weren't even from that part of Africa and taught it in schools to everyone! Ha ha!! Of course it was all lies and propaganda. There were Blacks in SA when Whites arrived and Khoisan are Black.

http://www.historytoday.com/shula-marks/south...

"At the same time Askenazim and Sephardic Jews in Europe also carry these genes"

I said nothing about Sephardic Jews, I'm speaking about Ashkenazi, most are European period.

These are simply Whites who carry the gene of Black Africans that gives them their DNA, like Hitler also carries E1b1b1

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-...

Whites have told so many lies that nothing really adds up. And it is all to cover their political misdeeds and lies.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22984 Mar 7, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
So name a European religion that became mainstream in the West if anything you speak of was/is worth a dime?
All you have are things you copied from advanced civilizations and again Greek ancient history is not yours. Nothing you say will make it yours. You do not have a Middle Eastern heritage, history or culture, but Greece till this day still does. Germanics after thousands of years of producing nothing but slaves for ancient Greece eventually managed to group themselves at a time Greece was free falling (imploding) and attacked and conquered. That in fact is how Germanic tribes enter into ancient Greece's sphere.
But in Western (Germanic Europe) we see not ONE solitary ancient empire, not one mainstream religion, no custom that has been handed down today. Nothing, NADA! ZILCH! Even all parts of Asia had several ancient empires.
The truth hurts. You are too busy trying to steal other peoples heritages to even consider all these questions.
"So name a European religion that became mainstream in the West if anything you speak of was/is worth a dime"?
But Mandingo boy. Lets take a closer look at this.

What happened to ancient Egyptian reilgion, Caldean religion., where are priests of Cybele?? They have all been swept up under the current major religions of Islam and Christianity, the same that happened with the religion of druids and vikings, see? But for what its worth, some people are trying to bring those old religions back, being in England I'm sure you have seen this.

"Germanics after thousands of years of producing nothing but slaves for ancient Greece eventually managed to group themselves at a time Greece was free falling (imploding) and attacked and conquered. That in fact is how Germanic tribes enter into ancient Greece's sphere."

And long long ago. The Mycenaens the predecessor of the classical Greeks were just a bunch of poor azzwipes while the Minoans of Crete domianted the Aegan and the Hittities dominated the lands to their East but they rose up and after years of struggle finally became the dominant power in the area.
it's always the same pattern all over again. Consider how Rome emerged a dominat force after it's struggles with Carthage. Same difference.

Not long after the collapse of Rome, the Franks rose to the forefront of all the Germanics and created a formidable empire which stretched from North West Spain to Austria. An empire before which the moors, saracens, avars and huns trembled in fear..They kept a large part of Europe intact and helped protect christianity.
.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ File:Frankish_Empire_481_to_81 4-en.svg

There is your Germanic empire right there..which came right on the heels of the Roman empire 1500 years ago. There is no way you can say they were not highly organized and tatctically shrewd..

Also, it was the Romans and the Byzantine who subdued the Greeks.

Anyway I can claim all of them and the folks in Africa!

*sticks tongue out at mandingowilsay..

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22985 Mar 7, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
"Don't be disingenous. I'm not claiming the map is correct just using it to show how the ancients viewed the Levant..and you knew that!"

That map may have nothing to do with how the ancient Greeks viewed anything. It's completely incorrect, thus not even usable. The ancient Greeks made many maps give me some time I'll show you a completely different one. Don't use a map we both know is completely wrong then use that as an excuse to claim the ancient Greeks thought Sub-Saharan Africa was part of Asia, that map is completely meaningless and proves nothing for you.

"Who said 52 million people speaking an Afro-Asiatic language in AFRICA like the Egyptians speak an Afro-Asiatic language in AFRICA is connected?"
"Why then did you bring the Hausa up..pray tell"

I was being sarcastic, of course that shows all African and African people are all connected and share a heritage you silly wannabe colonist. This is before you even look at or consider the people desperate Europeans and their willful slaves are trying to attach to Egyptian people.

"Yeah, they were close. A lot of influence between them. But whats that got to do with you"

Nubia and Egypt were sister nations, Nubia was an undeniably Black African
civilization created by BLACK AFRICAN PEOPLE, I'm glad you accept,(you cannot deny it anyway). So Blacks create an empire near identical to EGYPT but you don't believe there is any possible way Blacks could have built Egypt? Now we are getting somewhere and, your standoff is looking ridiculous. I AM BLACK AFRICAN. Unlike you, I do not claim my specific ethnic group built Egypt, but it was BLACK Africans just like me who built those empires. And after they fell other empires rose. This is my heritage. Weren't you claiming western culture is synonymous with Greece? So why is mine not with Egypt? Do you wee where I led you?

"Son, I want you to sit down for a moment. I'm going to try and help you think this through. First of all, there is a diffrence between a geographical region and a geo-political one"

I know the difference between a geographical and geo-political area I do not need you to explain that to me. My point still stands. The middle East became separated from Africa during the scramble of Africa, and the separation of that area is political (racist) not geographical.

"Ya understands"

I understand, i see that you don't, at your age you have no hope of ever understanding. You are a racist Eurocentric old------(fill as you feel apt).

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22986 Mar 7, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
"So name a European religion that became mainstream in the West if anything you speak of was/is worth a dime"?
But Mandingo boy. Lets take a closer look at this.
What happened to ancient Egyptian reilgion, Caldean religion., where are priests of Cybele?? They have all been swept up under the current major religions of Islam and Christianity, the same that happened with the religion of druids and vikings, see? But for what its worth, some people are trying to bring those old religions back, being in England I'm sure you have seen this.
"Germanics after thousands of years of producing nothing but slaves for ancient Greece eventually managed to group themselves at a time Greece was free falling (imploding) and attacked and conquered. That in fact is how Germanic tribes enter into ancient Greece's sphere."
And long long ago. The Mycenaens the predecessor of the classical Greeks were just a bunch of poor azzwipes while the Minoans of Crete domianted the Aegan and the Hittities dominated the lands to their East but they rose up and after years of struggle finally became the dominant power in the area.
it's always the same pattern all over again. Consider how Rome emerged a dominat force after it's struggles with Carthage. Same difference.
Not long after the collapse of Rome, the Franks rose to the forefront of all the Germanics and created a formidable empire which stretched from North West Spain to Austria. An empire before which the moors, saracens, avars and huns trembled in fear..They kept a large part of Europe intact and helped protect christianity.
.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ File:Frankish_Empire_481_to_81 4-en.svg
There is your Germanic empire right there..which came right on the heels of the Roman empire 1500 years ago. There is no way you can say they were not highly organized and tatctically shrewd..
Also, it was the Romans and the Byzantine who subdued the Greeks.
*sticks tongue out at mandingowilsay..
You have a habit of trying to celebrate imaginary victories only you see happening. Stick your tongue out it won't give you the victory you crave.

First of all, Egyptian religion(s) never disappeared it was simply repackaged (culturally for a new people) in a form that they would understand.

Feel free to challenge the BBC and say how dare they;

The sun (son) rises and descends, the light of life, arises then descends; It's all there sir;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/ni/2009/05/horus_a...

Continued
truth

Los Angeles, CA

#22987 Mar 7, 2014
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> Here you go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BNYfCaRlMy0XX
Now can I get a video on ancient European civilizations and there ruins?
So where are the ancient structures and monuments?
All that's seen in the video is interviews with tribesmen and a few rocks here and there..

That video was beyond pathetic.....

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22988 Mar 7, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text> .
"the same that happened with the religion of druids and vikings, see? But for what its worth, some people are trying to bring those old religions back, being in England I'm sure you have seen this"

Hm! No sir, Egyptian religions were never swept away, they simply came back disguised as something else but with the same theme.

But like I said the power of these religions beat anything that came from England or anywhere else. They needed the power f Jesus etc, to get people in line. Only now do they think they can allow people to bring back those older religions. Remember what I said? That White men simply used Christianity, as an imperialism tool.

"And long long ago. The Mycenaens the predecessor of the classical Greeks were just a bunch of poor azzwipes while the Minoans of Crete domianted the Aegan and the Hittities dominated the lands to their East but they rose up and after years of struggle finally became the dominant power in the area"

Lmao! But Minoans had a civilization, so did Greeks we are talking about ancient times, and I reiterate, Germanic Europe had nothing in antiquity, nothing at all. Everything they got came from the plunder of someone else. Can you not see that all you have to do is transfer your attitude to Africa and see how your argument has made no sense from the very beginning? Are you still too stupid to see this?

"it's always the same pattern all over again. Consider how Rome emerged a dominat force after it's struggles with Carthage. Same difference"

You are saying the same thing I said to the other buffoon, don't waste your time sir, you are making no point. And again remember what I'm asking you; how long did it take for Germanic Europe to have anything that can be called a great empire? Seems humanity had to come so far before your massah was at a stage he could do what other people were doing from antiquity.

"There is your Germanic empire right there..which came right on the heels of the Roman empire 1500 years ago. There is no way you can say they were not highly organized and tatctically shrewd"

You need to do some more research there was nothing tactical or shrewd about how Germanic people finally after thousands of years of being slaves finally overcame an empire in its dying throes.

"Also, it was the Romans and the Byzantine who subdued the Greeks.
*sticks tongue out at mandingowilsay"

Lol! I don't know why, since you have made no point. And have pretty much only corroborated what I have been saying, and you have refuted nothing. How many empires rose and fell and all that time Germanics did nothing?

Yet you people want to jump and claim something in Africa?

Think carefully if your argument has any logic to it. You sound ridiculous, and at your age!!! I'm scandalized.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22989 Mar 7, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
"
A Turk can look like this, in fact this is a Turk;
Note the long noses;
http://www.medicaltourismmag.com/blog/wp-cont...
"If you look at many Sepahrdic Jews from Spain, France and Holland, they don't look that different than Askenazim excpet that the Askenazim tend to have more folks wioth lighter hair"
"Some do some don't. Ottomans (Turks) share DNA BUT ARE NOT JEWS. Connections to some in the near East doesn't make anyone a Jew. otherwise entire Somali population could make the same claim."

Oh so the Kazahrs would have carried the cohen gene then? get to the point.

"Absolute crap, Turks, Ottomans (Khazars) were not all Mongoloid looking and are/were a very mongrelized group with many different looks amongst the different clans."

But nonetheless some defintely were and such traits should up somewhere in our Khazar derived impostors from time to time, n'est ce pas?

" IF JEWS ARE ALL NOTICEABLY DIFFERENT LOOKING WHY WEREN'T A WHOOPING 100,000 JEWISH NAZI SOLDIERS NOT RECOGNIZED INSTANTLY?"
See, I didn't say ALL Jews. I don't concede to no blnaket statements. try again.

"they took a Slavic language picked up in Eastern Europe and mixed it with German and (Yiddish) was created"
interesting where are the turkis survivals. That would be your smoking gun right there..

"How did Semites from ISRAEL pick up Yiddish? "
What? You just implied it would have emerged from them living among Germans for so many generations. there are some Hebrew words and script but no Turkish I don't believe.

"Those genes were probably in the Lemba first not the Arabs in the Middle East."

Oh uh huh..If you could prove that you would start a veritable revolution!

"He promptly redefined Khoisan tribes as non-Black,"

I don't agree with that. but the khoisans do have some distinctive features which some might feel separates them from other Africans.

"I said nothing about Sephardic Jews, I'm speaking about Ashkenazi, most are European period."

I think we need to be more specific when talking about sephardic Jews many have lived in Spain and the south of France for generations. Others have settled in Holland and England more recently. Would you think there would be no Spanish or French dna in their blood??

And since you have already said that Jews are not a race to which I agreed, why do you feel that calling them European is significant?

Would you say the Cochin Jews are Indian?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7395923

Mizrahi Jews are from the Middle East and the only ones whould not likely have any European admixture.

"These are simply Whites who carry the gene of Black Africans that gives them their DNA, like Hitler also carries E1b1b1"

Yes, Hitler was from Austria and undubtedly had ancestry from the Balkans where that clade is more common.

But the Asknazim have genes that connect them with people in the Levant the same as Shephardics, the Lemba and the Cochin.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22990 Mar 7, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>

"Ya understands"
I understand, i see that you don't, at your age you have no hope of ever understanding. You are a racist Eurocentric old------(fill as you feel apt).
"That map may have nothing to do with how the ancient Greeks viewed anything.
It's completely incorrect, thus not even usable."
it's correct that the Levant is not in Africa. Here is another one.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hecataeus_w...

"So Blacks create an empire near identical to EGYPT but you don't believe there is any possible way Blacks could have built Egypt?"

I've never said that. There were clearly Blacks in Egypt just as there were some Blacks among the Moors. But you all are so eager to take these facts and run with them throwing all logic and objectivity out the window. For instance, there's evidence of some Pharaoh were defientely Blacks and we know the Badarians came from the South. But ta the same time we see many portrayals of tanned skinned people with fine features, we have mummies with staright or wavy hair a few that have a reddish tint etc Also we know that Egypt connects with the Sudan but it also connects with the Levant. Why not take EVERYTHING into consideration and admit that Egypt had a mixture of people???

"This is my heritage. Weren't you claiming western culture is synonymous with Greece? So why is mine not with Egypt? Do you wee where I led you?"

Ok, you use the word "heritage". Now western Europeans use the alphabet that has come down to them from the Greeks, were taught the law, science, philosohy of the Greeks etc this is ingrained in their culture. Now if you went to Gambia, what "inheritance" would you find of Ancient Egypt.?? See how the comparison is lopsided??. But if you want to say you have a conncetion with them on the broader basis of them being Africans like you, ok fine. That includes me too then.

"My point still stands. The Middle East became separated from Africa during the scramble of Africa, and the separation of that area is political (racist) not geographical."

No, what's going on is that many afrocentrists don't like the idea that North Africa is looked at as a separate entity from the rest of Africa, often included with the geo-poplitical Middle East. It's about how people view the arabized countires of NORTH AFRICA. Thats what your book talks about. It has nothing the to do with countires in the LEVANt being part of Africa.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22991 Mar 7, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>000
"Oh so the Kazahrs would have carried the cohen gene then? get to the point"

You are getting more and more ridiculous, do you even understand my point. Do you know what one gene is? A gene does not have a religion. Judaism is only a religion, so even people with like you say "one gene" that they claim makes them into a Jew in a racial sense is nonsense.

But Semites who still live in the Middle East are Jews, them and the other people connected to the area. Like I said, Whites have attempted to change the whole who-is-a-Jew-scenario into some kind of White supremacist game, where there are all these people (more Whites) claiming some kind of status above all humanity through religion. Like I said this is simply Whites up to their old NAZI games.

"But nonetheless some defintely were and such traits should up somewhere in our Khazar derived impostors from time to time, n'est ce pas?"

Pure bullshit, I have explained this.

"See, I didn't say ALL Jews. I don't concede to no blnaket statements. try again"

psychobabble, that 100,000 proves my point. Those soldiers were White period, if you say they were Jewish then you are trying to make JEW into some kind of race (which as I said it is not)

"interesting where are the turkis survivals. That would be your smoking gun right there"
"How did Semites from ISRAEL pick up Yiddish? "

You won't accept that I have researched this issue thoroughly will you till I have to embarrass you completely. polish has loads of Anatolian Turkic words in it.

Look let me help you;

lots of eastern European countries have tons of Turkic words in their lingo. Those who call themselves Jews try to hide all this. But I have family members who know the language.

"What? You just implied it would have emerged from them living among Germans for so many generations. there are some Hebrew words and script but no Turkish I don't believe"

You do not have a clue, I have explained and provided proof, you clearly know nothing about Eastern Europe.

"Oh uh huh..If you could prove that you would start a veritable revolution!"

It's a supposition but I'm going by the paper trail Europeans always leave wherever they go.

"I don't agree with that. but the khoisans do have some distinctive features which some might feel separates them from other Africans"

Yep many BLACKS are distinctive (if only you knew/smirk). Like some BLACK Africans have epicanthic folds, but they are Black and I really don't care if you believe this. only ignorance makes people that on an entire continent all Black people will look exactly the same.

"I think we need to be more specific when talking about sephardic Jews many have lived in Spain and the south of France for generations. Others have settled in Holland and England more recently. Would you think there would be no Spanish or French dna in their blood??
And since you have already said that Jews are not a race to which I agreed, why do you feel that calling them European is significant?"

Because Spaniards have more, Middle Eastern, North African and Sub-Saharan admix this is why I separate them. If you lived in the South of Spain or Italy like I have you'll see that many of them look far from White.

"Would you say the Cochin Jews are Indian?"

They are Indians period, the whole who is a JEW thing is made up it's rich country club mentality.

show me the Lemba's route from the Middle East or shut it, and after that explain how they became Black while maintaining their Semitic bloods integrity.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22992 Mar 7, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a habit of trying to celebrate imaginary victories only you see happening. Stick your tongue out it won't give you the victory you crave.
First of all, Egyptian religion(s) never disappeared it was simply repackaged (culturally for a new people) in a form that they would understand.
Feel free to challenge the BBC and say how dare they;
The sun (son) rises and descends, the light of life, arises then descends; It's all there sir;
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/ni/2009/05/horus_a...
Continued
All I know is that you should read up on the empire of the Franks. That would be the real victory.

Yeah I dig what you're saying about the survival of egyptian elements etc But we can say the same thing aboutGermanic ones like Easter whose name comes from the German goddess Ôstara.

And many of those themes are universal not just Egyptian. Dionysus was torn apart and rose from the dead, Odin was hung on a tree. Heck there are a whole bunch of cultures that have these myths. Check this out.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Worlds-Sixteen-Cruc...

Now see when you know all this stuff and you just choose to ignore everything and focus only on what you consider African..that makes you what???

AFOCENTRIC...capeesh?

Level 5

Location hidden

#22993 Mar 7, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
"
But like I said the power of these religions beat anything that came from England or anywhere else. They needed the power f Jesus etc, to get people in line. Only now do they think they can allow people to bring back those older religions. Remember what I said? That White men simply used Christianity, as an imperialism tool.
"
"That White men simply used Christianity, as an imperialism tool."

There were only like four or five colianalist and expansionist euroepan countries yet you want to say its the whole white race. The Arabs used Islam in much the same way.

"Lmao! But Minoans had a civilization, so did Greeks we are talking about ancient times, and I reiterate, Germanic Europe had nothing in antiquity, nothing at all. Everything they got came from the plunder of someone else."

What you don't get is that things folllow a sequence each in its turn. The Frankish empire was an empire like any other.

"Can you not see that all you have to do is transfer your attitude to Africa and see how your argument has made no sense from the very beginning? Are you still too stupid to see this?"

Yeah I was actually thinking about transfering my argument over to Africa, West Africa in fact and ask how come they never had an empire until the 1200s or so?? How come they never created anything to match the Egyptians or Greeks. See I can make those make those same arguments that you make against the Germanics only with more...Oomph! But see I don't really want to go there.

"Germanic people finally after thousands of years of being slaves finally overcame an empire in its dying throes"
I was taking about the empire the Franks put together. They didn't take down the romans. Please pay attention. And "thousands of years" is an exageration.

"How many empires rose and fell and all that time Germanics did nothing?"
They came onstage when it was their time just like all the rest.

"Lol! I don't know why, since you have made no point"
Thats cause it's all whizzing by you fast you can't even see it. Your ship done sunk! just go back reread what you wrote vs my responses.
I'm just here watching you drown! Lol!

"I'm scandalized."
Yeah, I'd say you might want to sit down and have a nice stiff drink.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22994 Mar 7, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh so the Kazahrs would have carried the cohen gene then? get to the point"
You are getting more and more ridiculous, do you even understand my point. Do you know what one gene is? A gene does not have a religion. Judaism is only a religion, so even people with like you say "one gene" that they claim makes them into a Jew in a racial sense is nonsense.

"Would you say the Cochin Jews are Indian?"
They are Indians period, the whole who is a JEW thing is made up it's rich country club mentality.
show me the Lemba's route from the Middle East or shut it, and after that explain how they became Black while maintaining their Semitic bloods integrity.
"You are getting more and more ridiculous, do you even understand my point. Do you know what one gene is? A gene does not have a religion"

You lost me with that one. My point was regarding a possible deduction following your crooked line of thought but you done slipped out into the Bozone!

"Like I said, Whites have attempted to change the whole who-is-a-Jew-scenario into some kind of White supremacist game, where there are all these people (more Whites) claiming"

Except no one is denying North African, Middle Eastern, or Yemeni Jews..I guess this game White suprremacist game is not very thorough huh?

"polish has loads of Anatolian Turkic words in it."
Thats concievable. If eastern European countries already such words thne Jews would learned it from them.

"only ignorance makes people that on an entire continent all Black people will look exactly the same"

Yet you want to harp on Southern Europeans as not being White because they are a shade darker than some. What the matter with being consistent??

"Because Spaniards have more, Middle Eastern, North African and Sub-Saharan admix this is why I separate them."

Yeah usually less than 10% of their DNA. Many Sephardic Jews lactually look similar to Askenazim Jews.

" If you lived in the South of Spain or Italy like I have you'll see that many of them look far from White."
Thats your opinion.

"They are Indians period, the whole who is a JEW thing is made up it's rich country club mentality."

Dude they have Middle Eastern dna as well, did you click on the link?? See when it comes down to it you are only willing to accpet African related peoples as Jews despite all the other evidence. Thats why you are so full of ish..a twisted afrocentric and a racist full stop!

You really need help man!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#22995 Mar 7, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are again making a mistake, what you mean is there are SEMITES ALL OVER IRAN AND MOST OF THE MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA. But JEW, can mean pretty much everything.
And when I say Euro-Jews are not real Jews what I really mean is THEY ARE NOT SEMITES (ARABS or HAMITO-SEMITE SPEAKERS [AFRICANS]). And it is no good pointing out the few who look like Jeff Goldburn who could pass off as any old Turk anywhere in the world. He is far from the rule. Look at the Spielberg's, Rothschild, they are European period.
In fact it is only Whites up to their old and usual tricks trying to make Jew seem like a race rather than a religion. But even real JEW SEMITES SHARE ALL THEIR DNA WITH ARABS. But Whites have tried to change a religion into some kind of master race theology, where some even dare call themselves a race. As far as people want to claim race is biological there is no such thing as a JEW race. What's even more insane and shows how craven White supremacists are, and the extent of their power is; they went as far as naming a chromosome (Y-chromosomal Aaron) or Cohen HG, lol!
The problem with White supremacists even here, is the existence of African tribes with more of this chromosome than even Semites. They didn't foresee this problem and can hardly look for a new chromosome since there are NONE Black Africans don't have from the region in question.
People need to remember not to feel these things mean anything. If I had power I could name a chromosome Ibrahim and claim this is a race too predestined to rule the world, ha ha ha ha ha ha!!
You NEVER read that link I put up!!!! IT STATES CLEARLY IRANIAN JEWS ARE THOSE JEWS SENT INTO EXILE AFTER ASSYRIAN CONQUERED ISRAEL! ALL MIDDLE EASTERN JEWS ORIGINATED FROM ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!THEY ARE CALLED MIZRAHI JEWS!(Sephardi) YOU DONT BOTHER TO READ THE HISTORY OF THE JEWS!!!!!!!!!!ALL JEWS ARE RELATED! And yes they are related to Arabs! White Supremacists SAY JEWS ARE NOT EUROPEANS and rightfully so! Even Hitler DID NOT SEE JEWS AS EUROPEANS and rightfully so! Modern DNA HAS PROVEN Jewish men ARE NOT EUROPEANS in origin!
BLACK AFRICANS DO NOT HAVE MIDDLE EASTERN OR ISRAELITE DNA
Jews in Europe are always seen seperate to Europeans and rightfully so, they carry INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN HAPLOGROUPS FOUND ONLY IN THE MIDDLE EAST!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#22996 Mar 7, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT WESTERN CIVILIZATION is BASED ON ANCIENT GREECE! Greece invented DEMOCRACY! Im Jewish! Millions of Christians worship a JEW! Where did Christianity come from???JEWS OF COURSE! So did the Jews have a huge influence on the world??? OH HELL YES!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#22997 Mar 7, 2014
Afronazis love to claim that Ashkenazi Jews are Europeans! When ancient skeletons were found in a well in Norwich, the forensics experts said they were JEWS! If Ashkenazi Jews are the SAME AS EUROPEANS, then how would the forensic experts been able to tell the difference??????????
www.thehistoryblog.com/archives/11720
Nope Ashkenazi Jews DO NOT carry the same Y-DNA as Europeans thats why the forensic experts could tell the difference!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foreigners are better than Americans 1 min Hebrew Supremacist 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,419,267
The "Trumpocrat" movement is exploding! 3 min Hebrew Supremacist 2
Things are getting weird in North Metro Atlanta... 5 min Hebrew Supremacist 2
OMG! Mrs. Clinton's former campaign manager jus... 5 min Monica Lewinsky 2016 3
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 9 min JIM CROW LAW 2016 34
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 14 min WasteWater 362
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 1 hr Kip 14
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr Michel Montvert 249
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 2 hr Monica Lewinsky 2016 21