the moors were black africans not ara...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#22592 Feb 25, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You fools are funny I remember when the term Caucasoid was what you history falsifiers used to use to place yourselves closer to the people in North Africa. Eventually you pseudo intellectuals and quacks when for broke claiming North Africans are in fact Caucasians, which would suggest they also came from the Caucasus.
I have no idea why you savages lie to yourselves so much you are nothing to do withNorth or East Africa.
Like I said before, North Africans do NOT see themselves as black! They considered themselves as Caucasoids! Even some Ethiopians considered themselves as Caucasoids! Speak to Glimmer the Ethiopian on the Hebrew Israelite site! He is adament that he is a Caucasoid!

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22593 Feb 25, 2014
mandingowillsuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You fools are funny I remember when the term Caucasoid was what you history falsifiers used to use to place yourselves closer to the people in North Africa. Eventually you pseudo intellectuals and quacks when for broke claiming North Africans are in fact Caucasians, which would suggest they also came from the Caucasus.
I have no idea why you savages lie to yourselves so much you are nothing to do withNorth or East Africa.
I can only laugh out of pity at the absurdities to which you have espoused yourself.
Speak English much!?

You've achieved such a laughably poor pathetic ghetto grade school pretend 'education' that you cannot help but show it.

You are so laughably ignorant that you actually 'think' that Caucasians are strictly from the Caucasus Mountains.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22594 Feb 26, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only laugh out of pity at the absurdities to which you have espoused yourself.
Speak English much!?
You've achieved such a laughably poor pathetic ghetto grade school pretend 'education' that you cannot help but show it.
You are so laughably ignorant that you actually 'think' that Caucasians are strictly from the Caucasus Mountains.
"Absurdities you have espoused yourself"!!!!?

You are such a fool. you are still convinced you can con people you are some kind of intellectual by using words like espouse. You are such a fool.

Caucasian is the term coined by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, in the 1790's. He used the term to indicate an origin in and around the Caucasus mountains. The term Caucasian has never been used to describe anyone apart from WHITE PEOPLE. The misleading term Caucasoid is used because White Eurocentric anthropologists could not place White people in Egypt or anywhere else in Africa or even the Middle East.

Those people are not White you savage.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22595 Feb 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said before, North Africans do NOT see themselves as black! They considered themselves as Caucasoids! Even some Ethiopians considered themselves as Caucasoids! Speak to Glimmer the Ethiopian on the Hebrew Israelite site! He is adament that he is a Caucasoid!
No one said anything about what any North Africa see's themselves as. What people see themselves as and what/who they are can sometimes be two completely different things.

That's why we don't go by what people say but by their DNA. Also Caucasoid can mean anything and is certainly not the same term as Caucasian which means WHITE to most in Europe.(Apart from those in Russia where it means the darker skinned people from Armenian and Georgia etc).

And again it does not matter what people say they are this usually just reflects what people think they should be. Even Haile Selassie once said he is not Black African (He is darker than me). No good saying to me well this Ethiopian calls himself Caucasoid then taking his word against all the others who identify as BLACK AFRICAN.

You really need to grow up and stop talking like a child. I couldn't care less what someone who agrees with you says. I don't believe in genetics as I think even results have been manipulated, but I will still go with what they say rather than what people like you and anyone says.

Even some Blacks as self hating as you,(who has to attempt to steal other peoples identity because you don't like yours) claim they are not Black and something else. Sometimes it is because they FEEL they have a tiny mix or can claim to be from somewhere else. Look at Ben Yisrael, the fool says he is not Black African. That should tell you that sometimes what insecure self hating people say has no bearing on anything.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#22596 Feb 26, 2014
mandingowillsay said

No one said anything about what any North Africa see's themselves as.

That's why we don't go by what people say but by their DNA.
.
Even Haile Selassie once said he is not Black African (He is darker than me).

KiloEcho replies

Indigenous North Africans, the Berbers aka Amazigh, the Egyptians, the Nubians and the Sudanese are a mixed multitude with skin tone ranging from milk white to dark brown after centuries of mixing with invaders, settlers and slaves from Asia or Europe.

However, there are still a large number of UNMIXED North Africans who never EVER mixed with Europeans or Asians.

They live in rural areas, southern regions or cities' poorest neighborhoods.

They are not white skinned nor Caucasians LOL

They are black skinned and they still carry the e1b1b haplogroup inherited from their earliest inhabitants of North Africans who were migrants from the Horn of Africa.
----------
A rose will always be a rose no matter if someone else or it calls itself a bush.

Emperor Haile Selassie said that he was not a Black African and yet his appearance proved otherwise.

He looked like a black man and he was regarded as a black man by millions of people around the world.

Ethiopia is the land of the burned faces aka black people.

Ethiopians still celebrate the victory over Italians in the Battle of Adwa as a Black Victory.

http://nazret.com/blog/index.php/2008/02/29/e...

Ethiopia under Emperor Menelik II decimated the invading Italian army in the Battle of Adwa, which made it a symbol of independence and pride for all black people around the World.

http://www.ethiopianreview.com/index/46527

The myth of invincibility of white colonial troops was forever shattered in the valleys and hills of Adowa. Likewise, Adwa shattered the myth of Africans as helpless victims of colonial aggression.

Adwa was an affront to white supremacy, giving rise to black self-confidence, pride and Pan-Africanism.
----------

As for the Moors, Eurocentrists will always deny that the original Moors (unmixed and pre-Muslim) were black skinned Africans from North East and Saharan Africa as part of the White supremacy propaganda.

It will be too embarassing to them to admit the following historical facts

-One third of Europeans are the descendants of black skinned Africans who came to Europe in many capacities: 1) earliest settlers like the Mouros of Iberia or Morean of Southern Greece; 2) ulers like the African King Gormund and the Formorian King Tethra, 3) civilizers like the Egyptians and Muslim Moors of Berbers or West Africans origin distinguished scholars at Timbucktu and above all as slave masters like the Barbary pirates;

-A large number of Romanized Moors became members of the European elite: monarchy, army and clergy. General Lusius Quietus, Saint Maurice, the Patron Saint of the Holy Roman Empire, Saint Zeno, the founder of Church in Veronna Italy. There at least 3 Popes of Moorish origin and three Roman Emperors of Moorish origin like the legendary Septimus Severus and his sons
----
Black as a Moor
The blackface Moor
Blacking up as Moors
The Moors have bodies as black as night
The Moors are black as burned brands

The Moors were never Black. My foot!!!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#22597 Feb 26, 2014
Curious Me said

The ancient Egyptians were seen as being overwhelmingly Caucasian by legitimate up-to-date scientific anthropological analysis, ANYWAY.

kiloEcho replies

You are drowning in denial as usual

There are no Caucasians among indigenous Africans. This is a total fabrication

Ancient Egyptians were not Caucasians. That is a blatant lie.
----------
Here is the plain truth, which can be found over the Internet.

THE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN RACE LIVES ON WITH THE RURAL FELLAHIN AND SA3EADI PEOPLE IN UPPER EGYPT.

Foreigners like Americans and Europeans also have an eschewed sense of Egyptian phenotype due to the less migration of more elite Egyptians compared to more poor Egyptians who have a more African phenotype.

This accounts for confusing remarks made about the ethnicity of the modern and ancient Egyptians.

So here are some generally terms for Egypt and Egyptians:

a) Sa3eadi people: Generally less mixed than Cairene or Bohary Egyptians. Generally these people possess more phenotypes closer to Africans. Although some in Middle Egypt are more mixed, and the further south you go into Egypt particularly around Luxor/Aswan the darker the people become and more African features.

b) Balady: Typically rural Egyptians from the Delta and Upper Egypt that have recently moved into the Egyptian city. Many of these people are confined to urban slums very comparable to ghettoes in America and Europe. Typically more ''mulatto'' in appearance than the typical Egyptian. Elite or sell out Egyptians look down upon them as stupid and dirty.

c) Bohary: Typically a term for a person from Lower Egypt or the Delta. Although this region is not devoid of Africoid people, the majority looks more Mediterranean, but occasionally there is a deviation within the population. Some even look like lighter skinned African Americans. Some mixing with Arabs has occurred, and prior to this some mixture with Semites via Palestine.

d) Fellahin: refers generally to farmers in the Delta but also includes farming communities from Beni Suef to Suhaj in Middle Egypt. Generally purer than the city dwellers in Egypt. Both Christians and Muslim populations are identical in appearance.

There is historical documentation of intermingling with Greeks, Jews and Syrian populations from Greco-Roman times down to Christian times in Egypt.

Some areas in the north like Alexandria had larger populations than the indigenous Egyptian populations, and so you can tell that northern Egyptians probably absorbed lots of foreign admixture.
----------

Eurocentrists like yourself should stop claiming as Caucasians people who have nothing in common with you either genetically or racially.

Indigenous ancient and modern Egyptians are e1b1b people with no connection at all with invading White tribes from South Central Asia

They are from Africa and not from Europe

Ancient Egyptians looked exactly like their ancestors from the Horn of Africa
----
It is no use discrediting ancient European ravelers or historians. They described people they actually saw in Egypt: black skinned people

Aristotle in 350 B.C.E.: "Those who are too BLACK, are cowards like for instance the Egyptians in the Ethiopians"...-Aristotle 350 B.C.E.(Physiognomies).

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#22598 Feb 26, 2014
Ludwig Smirnov wrote:
I just said afrocentircs in general. I did not mean you spefically.
My bad for getting hot-headed then.

Ludwig Smirnov wrote:
Also I seem to have caught to the tail end of your posts. I have not seen all your previous posts.
Ibn Battuta was a moor himself and in the 1300's went deep into Africa giving descriptions of the peoples he had seen. According to him going southward the Blacks race begins somewhere in Mauritania. This is not to say that there were no Black or dark skin Berbers but light skinned berbers did have a well established presence in North Africa during that period.
I know...Ibn Battuta came from a time where we started to see more "white-looking" Berbers. The 14/15th century which is what I've been saying for the longest.
Ludwig Smirnov wrote:
As far as naming a berber group that inavded Spain, what for?
All those Berber groups I named were the primary Berber groups that invaded Iberia, especially the Masmuda. All being described as black. I had asked you and everyone else to name be a white Berber group, but you like everyone else has failed to do so.
Ludwig Smirnov wrote:
we know that likely the majority of Moorish invaders were of Berberstock going back to Al Tariq himself who was described as having lihgt or red hair.
Actually IIRC that has been stated to be false. Because the Berber tribe that he comes from were not described as having any of those features.
Ludwig Smirnov wrote:
More imprtantly I can show you many depicitions of the Moorish invaders created in meideaval Spain which show that Black moors were a relative minority.
Of course black Moors would be a minority since the term "Moor" soon meant EVERYONE Muslim Since the white muslims in Iberia were out numberinbg the non white ones due to massize converting. BUT the INVADERS of Southern Europe(Iberia/Sicily). Were majority black with middle easterners leading them. They were the original Moors, since again the term "Moor" PREDATES Muslims.

What YOU have to do is find me a white-looking Berber group prior to the 14/15th century. I'm waiting...

You can post pictures of white looking Moors all you want but were they Berber?

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#22599 Feb 26, 2014
Ludwig Smirnov wrote:
My point about the Romans is North Africa was no mystery, its people well known since clasical times. And those depictions I posted do not look like Blacks however you chose to define them. Sorry.
Yet you're repeating the same meaningless things since I already indicated that I know North Africa was no mystery to outsiders. Carthage? Garamentes? Ancient Egypt? I never said those depictions looked black, I said most of them do not look white and most of them did look black or mixed with black.
Ludwig Smirnov wrote:
And something which you ignore is that Libyans are Berbers, and many were portrayed with light features as far as back as the time Pharoah Seti in 1300 B.C.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons ...
Oh for the love of god...Why do people always love to post that painting. That's an 1820's painting, which was NOT painted by the Ancient Egyptian themselves. This is the original painting.
http://i57.tinypic.com/kdn24p.jpg
Note t the erasure of paint on those to the left, and the fact that the Libyan is TOTALLY obliterated.

Here ACTUALLY depicted in ANCIENT TIMES:

Conquered Libyan:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Other depictions of Ancient Libyans:
http://i51.tinypic.com/slk2tv.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2lcoi78.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k513/tlxl...

I have more if need be.
Ludwig Smirnov wrote:
Here is another moasic of Berbers in chains from Roman times. Here you see them as many are today tan skin, curly hair but not Black.
http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1788 ...

What else you got?
I have this...
http://www.eupedia.com/images/content/African...

And also this.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2hdogb8.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2zg6ddx.jpg

Again I have more if need be.
Citizen 1986

UK

#22600 Feb 26, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said anything about what any North Africa see's themselves as. What people see themselves as and what/who they are can sometimes be two completely different things.
That's why we don't go by what people say but by their DNA. Also Caucasoid can mean anything and is certainly not the same term as Caucasian which means WHITE to most in Europe.(Apart from those in Russia where it means the darker skinned people from Armenian and Georgia etc).
And again it does not matter what people say they are this usually just reflects what people think they should be. Even Haile Selassie once said he is not Black African (He is darker than me). No good saying to me well this Ethiopian calls himself Caucasoid then taking his word against all the others who identify as BLACK AFRICAN.
You really need to grow up and stop talking like a child. I couldn't care less what someone who agrees with you says. I don't believe in genetics as I think even results have been manipulated, but I will still go with what they say rather than what people like you and anyone says.
Even some Blacks as self hating as you,(who has to attempt to steal other peoples identity because you don't like yours) claim they are not Black and something else. Sometimes it is because they FEEL they have a tiny mix or can claim to be from somewhere else. Look at Ben Yisrael, the fool says he is not Black African. That should tell you that sometimes what insecure self hating people say has no bearing on anything.
He became African again when the world couldn't protect him from Italy.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#22601 Feb 26, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
mandingowillsay said
No one said anything about what any North Africa see's themselves as.
That's why we don't go by what people say but by their DNA.
.
Even Haile Selassie once said he is not Black African (He is darker than me).
KiloEcho replies
Indigenous North Africans, the Berbers aka Amazigh, the Egyptians, the Nubians and the Sudanese are a mixed multitude with skin tone ranging from milk white to dark brown after centuries of mixing with invaders, settlers and slaves from Asia or Europe.
However, there are still a large number of UNMIXED North Africans who never EVER mixed with Europeans or Asians.
They live in rural areas, southern regions or cities' poorest neighborhoods.
They are not white skinned nor Caucasians LOL
They are black skinned and they still carry the e1b1b haplogroup inherited from their earliest inhabitants of North Africans who were migrants from the Horn of Africa.
----------
A rose will always be a rose no matter if someone else or it calls itself a bush.
Emperor Haile Selassie said that he was not a Black African and yet his appearance proved otherwise.
He looked like a black man and he was regarded as a black man by millions of people around the world.
Ethiopia is the land of the burned faces aka black people.
Ethiopians still celebrate the victory over Italians in the Battle of Adwa as a Black Victory.
http://nazret.com/blog/index.php/2008/02/29/e...
Ethiopia under Emperor Menelik II decimated the invading Italian army in the Battle of Adwa, which made it a symbol of independence and pride for all black people around the World.
http://www.ethiopianreview.com/index/46527
The myth of invincibility of white colonial troops was forever shattered in the valleys and hills of Adowa. Likewise, Adwa shattered the myth of Africans as helpless victims of colonial aggression.
Adwa was an affront to white supremacy, giving rise to black self-confidence, pride and Pan-Africanism.
----------
As for the Moors, Eurocentrists will always deny that the original Moors (unmixed and pre-Muslim) were black skinned Africans from North East and Saharan Africa as part of the White supremacy propaganda.
It will be too embarassing to them to admit the following historical facts
-One third of Europeans are the descendants of black skinned Africans who came to Europe in many capacities: 1) earliest settlers like the Mouros of Iberia or Morean of Southern Greece; 2) ulers like the African King Gormund and the Formorian King Tethra, 3) civilizers like the Egyptians and Muslim Moors of Berbers or West Africans origin distinguished scholars at Timbucktu and above all as slave masters like the Barbary pirates;
-A large number of Romanized Moors became members of the European elite: monarchy, army and clergy. General Lusius Quietus, Saint Maurice, the Patron Saint of the Holy Roman Empire, Saint Zeno, the founder of Church in Veronna Italy. There at least 3 Popes of Moorish origin and three Roman Emperors of Moorish origin like the legendary Septimus Severus and his sons
----
Black as a Moor
The blackface Moor
Blacking up as Moors
The Moors have bodies as black as night
The Moors are black as burned brands
The Moors were never Black. My foot!!!
Nope the Moors who conquered Europe WERE NOT black Africans and looked exactly like MODERN MOROCCANS! Septimus Severus WAS A WHITE BERBER! Spanish look NOTHING LIKE BLACK AFRICANS BUT LIKE THE MAJORITY OF MODERN MOORS!!!!!!!!!!GO FIGURE!
Septimius Severus LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE A WHITE MAN:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Septimius_Severus_...
His FAMILE LOOKING EXTREMELY WHITE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Severan_dynasty_-_...
Citizen 1986

UK

#22602 Feb 26, 2014
Ludwig Smirnov wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that the "Middle East" is a relative term used here to describe people of a certian region with what we might callan "Arab" or "West Asian" phenotype...you know like Iraqis, Syrians?? Those types existed in those same regions during the time of the ancient Egyptians.
http://www.bible-researcher.com/beni-hasan2.j...
See?
Apparently Egyptains saw themselves as an intermedaite between these Middle Eastern types and the darker Nubians
No the Egyptians did not see themselvess that way you choose to dwell on a single painting done during the reign of one pharoh and overlook the thousands of painting by different pharohs. Why do you only refer to that painting if you want to know how the Egyptians viewed themselves look at all the paintings done in AE
Citizen 1986

UK

#22603 Feb 26, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad for getting hot-headed then.
<quoted text>
I know...Ibn Battuta came from a time where we started to see more "white-looking" Berbers. The 14/15th century which is what I've been saying for the longest.
<quoted text>
All those Berber groups I named were the primary Berber groups that invaded Iberia, especially the Masmuda. All being described as black. I had asked you and everyone else to name be a white Berber group, but you like everyone else has failed to do so.
<quoted text>
Actually IIRC that has been stated to be false. Because the Berber tribe that he comes from were not described as having any of those features.
<quoted text>
Of course black Moors would be a minority since the term "Moor" soon meant EVERYONE Muslim Since the white muslims in Iberia were out numberinbg the non white ones due to massize converting. BUT the INVADERS of Southern Europe(Iberia/Sicily). Were majority black with middle easterners leading them. They were the original Moors, since again the term "Moor" PREDATES Muslims.
What YOU have to do is find me a white-looking Berber group prior to the 14/15th century. I'm waiting...
You can post pictures of white looking Moors all you want but were they Berber?
I have asked this same question so many times I am yet to get a reply. It got so bad I filled this whole thread with accounts by different Authors that described berbers as black/brown skinned people up until the 18th century. They don't seem to get that the term Moors used in iberia included all muslims both black and white.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#22604 Feb 26, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you're repeating the same meaningless things since I already indicated that I know North Africa was no mystery to outsiders. Carthage? Garamentes? Ancient Egypt? I never said those depictions looked black, I said most of them do not look white and most of them did look black or mixed with black.
<quoted text>
Oh for the love of god...Why do people always love to post that painting. That's an 1820's painting, which was NOT painted by the Ancient Egyptian themselves. This is the original painting.
http://i57.tinypic.com/kdn24p.jpg
Note t the erasure of paint on those to the left, and the fact that the Libyan is TOTALLY obliterated.
Here ACTUALLY depicted in ANCIENT TIMES:
Conquered Libyan:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Other depictions of Ancient Libyans:
http://i51.tinypic.com/slk2tv.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2lcoi78.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k513/tlxl...
I have more if need be.
<quoted text>
I have this...
http://www.eupedia.com/images/content/African...
And also this.
http://i35.tinypic.com/2hdogb8.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2zg6ddx.jpg
Again I have more if need be.
ANCIENT EGYPTIAN Ceramics showing foreigners:
www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/people/foreigner...
Wall paintings of M.E. people and Libyan:
www.takenote.it/blog/...
Canaanites painted on Egyptian walls:
www.dqhall.com/Abraham_in_Egypt/
Ancient Sumerians portray themselves as white:
www.arthistoryworlds.org/sculpture-from-sumer...
Ancient Chaldeans paint themselves as white:
www.penn.museum/sites/Iraq/...
And I just couldnt resist this one:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Iranian scientists recreates ancient 5000 Iranian woman:
www.irandiscovery.blogspot.com
Citizen 1986

UK

#22605 Feb 26, 2014
Ludwig Smirnov wrote:
<quoted text>
We could post quotes from Ibn Battuta how did of survey of much of Africa.
The problem with many Afrocentrists on here is that they seem to believe that there were never any conatcts between Europe and Africa until the time of the Moors. Need I remind everyone that not only did Greeks and Phoenicans have setllements in North Africa but All of North Africa came under Roman rule and became Roman provinces!
And as you should expect we have a whole host of depictions, portraits, mosaics etc from that period to show us what native North Africans looked like.
Here is a little feats for your eyes.
http://imageshack.us/a/img196/9571/berbers.jp...
I believe he said before the 14th century and a lot of Eurocentics don't believe Africa had any contact with Europe before the time of the Moors. If you've actually been reading what people here have been writing you'll see that all what you wrote has been addressed. There are no painting of white looking berbers in Africa before the 14th century.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#22606 Feb 26, 2014
RECREATION OF ANCIENT 6000 year old HEBREWS FROM REAL HEBREW SKULLS FOUND IN ISRAEL by CANADIAN FORENSIC EXPERTS:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#22607 Feb 26, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he said before the 14th century and a lot of Eurocentics don't believe Africa had any contact with Europe before the time of the Moors. If you've actually been reading what people here have been writing you'll see that all what you wrote has been addressed. There are no painting of white looking berbers in Africa before the 14th century.
This is a NORTH AFRICAN BERBER ND HIS EXTREMELY WHITE WHITE WHITE FAMILY:
Septimus Severus:
This painting was done AD 199
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Severan_dynasty_-_...
Modern and ancient Berbers looking really WHITE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Berbers_Mosaic.jpg
Citizen 1986

UK

#22608 Feb 26, 2014
Ludwig Smirnov wrote:
<quoted text>
I just said afrocentircs in general. I did not mean you spefically. Also I seem to have caught to the tail end of your posts. I have not seen all your previous posts.
Ibn Battuta was a moor himself and in the 1300's went deep into Africa giving descriptions of the peoples he had seen. According to him going southward the Blacks race begins somewhere in Mauritania. This is not to say that there were no Black or dark skin Berbers but light skinned berbers did have a well established presence in North Africa during that period.
As far as naming a berber group that inavded Spain, what for? we know that likely the majority of Moorish invaders were of Berberstock going back to Al Tariq himself who was described as having lihgt or red hair. More imprtantly I can show you many depicitions of the Moorish invaders created in meideaval Spain which show that Black moors were a relative minority.
My point about the Romans is North Africa was no mystery, its people well known since clasical times. And those depictions I posted do not look like Blacks however you chose to define them. Sorry.
And something which you ignore is that Libyans are Berbers, and many were portrayed with light features as far as back as the time Pharoah Seti in 1300 B.C.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Here is another moasic of Berbers in chains from Roman times. Here you see them as many are today tan skin, curly hair but not Black.
http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1788...
What else you got?
Please could you post the description of Tariq with light/red hair. Libyans were potrayed as dark skinned Africans as well as light skinned Africans but you only choose to dwell on one painting. You have to look at their history to know all this there were different tribes in Libya maybe the ones captured as slaves where the light skinned tribes. If you want a more objective picture look into all the painting not the ones that suit your agenda.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#22609 Feb 26, 2014
VERY MODERN MOORS AT A SOCCER MATCH LOOKING OVERWHELMINGLY WHITE:
www.marrakeshriadmarrakech.wordpress.com/2011...
Moroccam men looking just like Spanish guys:
www.youtube.com/watch...
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#22610 Feb 26, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please could you post the description of Tariq with light/red hair. Libyans were potrayed as dark skinned Africans as well as light skinned Africans but you only choose to dwell on one painting. You have to look at their history to know all this there were different tribes in Libya maybe the ones captured as slaves where the light skinned tribes. If you want a more objective picture look into all the painting not the ones that suit your agenda.
Libyans were painted as light skin people, just like M.E. people!
www.takenote.it/blog/...
Citizen 1986

UK

#22611 Feb 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>This is a NORTH AFRICAN BERBER ND HIS EXTREMELY WHITE WHITE WHITE FAMILY:
Septimus Severus:
This painting was done AD 199
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Severan_dynasty_-_...
Modern and ancient Berbers looking really WHITE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Berbers_Mosaic.jpg
I wonder why wikipedia likes Airbrushing their pictures. Now this is a real picture
http://www.frenchpubagency.com/fichiers/livre...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whiteys D E S P E R A T E to make blacks feel s... 3 min Righteous 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Liberal Sock Rage 1,277,237
Sistahs who've moved on without a care! 6 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 9
White men are better lovers? 7 min Fabulous 556
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 8 min sir 7,483
Miss Faby 10 min -The Black Foreig... 18
African Americans are in denial about systemati... 19 min Islam Forbids 24
Egyptians in Egypt 54 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 510
Who is selina london? 1 hr iknow 74
Harris County Deputy Murdered 2 hr lomaxx 109
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 11 hr Hellywood 45
More from around the web