the moors were black africans not ara...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#22324 Feb 22, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/QUZWIG27ors
These Egyptians are Black you fool.
These are all Black African too you retard;
http://youtu.be/p6I6L8b6mQs
Define them as Asian all you want you moron.
Um.....WHITE EGYPTIANS:
www.youtube.com/watch...

www.youtube.com/watch...
Must be related to this ancient Egyptian:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
OR
these ancient Egyptians:
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegypt....
Child

UK

#22325 Feb 22, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Its NOT the same EUROPEAN NEANDERTHAL!!!!! Africans are related to an AFRICAN NEANDERTHAL WHO NEVER LEFT AFRICA!!!!
Africans with blue eyes probably had a white ancestor somewhere down the line!
Wow you are dumb beyond words African Neanderthal thought no country in Black African had Neanderthal DNA now this dumb f*ck has found the African Neanderthal. If there were African Neanderthals Africans will have Neanderthal DNA.Africans with blue eyes are albinos or have traces of Albinism and am not refering to white people as Albinos.Go read up on real science and history.
Child

UK

#22326 Feb 22, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um.....WHITE EGYPTIANS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
www.youtube.com/watch...
OR
these ancient Egyptians:
Hahahhahahahahhha who the f*ck is this . Go sit down you are clearly a troll looking for attention. Can't you come up with something reasonable I can't even waste my time answering you.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#22327 Feb 22, 2014
Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah whatever dumb f*ck. You are retarded all you fake white trolls in here can't come up with a single counter to anything. Do you know why the smaratians were rejected by the isrealities go read your fake bible. Having any DNA doesn't mean you'll have a certain skin colour. Isn't this why you people wanted to change the origin of E1b1a subclave found in RamesesIII because this same subclave was also found in certain regions in Europe. Saying white projenitor of E1b1a lol you white supremacisits can do anything.
Youve been whacked b*tch!!! Samaritans are RELATED TO THE ISRAELITES and the ISRAELITES looked JUST like them! Ramesses 2 WAS A WHITE MAN who had RED HAIR in his youth:
www.documentingreality.com/f10/ramesses-ii-eg...
Also these MOROCAN MEN who are the majority in Morocco are E1b1b carriers:
www.youtube.com/watch...
More photos of majority WHITE Moroccans at a soccer match:
www.marrakeshriadmarrakech.wordpress.com/2011...
Then Afronazis claim the Moors who conquered Spain were black Africans!!! How the hell did they turn majority white in 500 years carrying NORTH AFRICAN INDIGENOUS DNA??????
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#22328 Feb 22, 2014
Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are dumb beyond words African Neanderthal thought no country in Black African had Neanderthal DNA now this dumb f*ck has found the African Neanderthal. If there were African Neanderthals Africans will have Neanderthal DNA.Africans with blue eyes are albinos or have traces of Albinism and am not refering to white people as Albinos.Go read up on real science and history.
Stupid b*tch the African neanderthal is NOT the same as the European neanderthal! The European neanderthal looked exactly like modern Europeans with blonde hair,red hair,green,blue eyes and a white skin!
AFRICAN NEANDERTHAL:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo-rhodesiensis
European Neanderthal DIRECTLY RELATED TO EUROPEANS:
www.foxnews.com/science/2014/01/29/your-inner...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#22329 Feb 22, 2014
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#22330 Feb 22, 2014
Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahhahahahahhha who the f*ck is this . Go sit down you are clearly a troll looking for attention. Can't you come up with something reasonable I can't even waste my time answering you.
Those are WHITE EGYPTIANS!!!! Afronazis live in a dream world and think there ARE NO WHITE EGYPTIANS! Check this video of ancient Egyptians and cry:
www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#22331 Feb 22, 2014
Curious Me said

LOOK, YOU STÚPID BÍTCH, "African" does NOT automatically mean 'BLACK" and there isn't ANY way that you can alter that immutable fact.

The only individuals living in Maghribíya that will claim that they are 'Black' are the ones that ARE 'Black' because they are merely descendants of the sub-Saharan African Haratin 'Black' conscript slave converts that the Arabs and Berbers brought up north from SSA no earlier than 1,200yrs ago

KiloEcho replies

Stop feeding us with the fake whitewashed Euro-centric or Arabo-centric version of the history of North Africa.

HERE IS THE PLAIN TRUTH

-Whites have no part in the ancient history of human development which goes back 200,000 years in Africa

Humans do not originate in Europe, did not learn to think in Europe, did not learn to write in Europe, did not learn to plant seeds in Europe, did not first raise livestock in Europe, did not FIRST build cities, fire, bows and arrows, spears nor anything else in Europe.

-White people came into existence between 6 000 and 12 000 years ago following a genetic mutation from brown skin to white skin (the gene, SLC24A5)

http://galsatia.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/b...

-Europeans are 2/3 Asian and 1/3 African, wrote the great geneticist Cavalli Sforza. Millions of Whites have dark brown skinned ancestors from Africa; they share the e1b1b haplogroup with.

-The first Whites in Africa were brought in as slaves; no wonder that Berbers have maternal ancestry from Europe. White slavery in North Africa goes back a long way to a time when black skinned North Africans kept countless of European women as sex slaves.

-Black people, we owned and ruled the ancient world in Europe, Asia, Africa, the Americas and Australia long before the awakening of the White race and long before Europe became a global powerhouse.

Here are my favorite quotes by brilliant White scholars

John d. Baldwin in Prehistoric Nations rightly wrote:“Our (White race) race was preceded in development by others, and IT IS WAS IN TIMES QUITE MODERN THAT OUR OWN FAMILY OF THE RACE TOOK ITS PLACE AMONG THE FOREMOST.

Paul Gaffarel (1843-1920), a scientist and a prolific historian of French descent wrote a wonderful passage on races and world dominance.

Several races seem to have, in turn, exercised world dominance, and been at the forefront of civilization.

The order of succession is now very difficult to determine.

HOWEVER, THE BLACK RACE APPEARS TO BE THE FIRST.

The Malays hunted down Blacks in the islands of Polynesia; the Hindus chased them far into the interior of the Deccan and Ceylon.

Blacks are represented in Egyptian monuments and easily recognizable by the color of their skin, snub nose and slanted eyes. They were later replaced by invaders.

THE FINAL TRIUMPH OF OUR RACE ONLY DATES BACK FROM TO THE 16C WHEN NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES WERE DESTROYED OR ABSORBED BY EUROPEANS.
----------
As for the original Berbers, they were described by early European and Arab anthropologists and travelers as black skinned people

6th A.D.– Procopius in his History of the Wars book IV contrasting the Germanic Vandals who had settled in North Africa with the Moors claimed the Vandals were not “black skinned like the Maurusioi”. The tribes he classified as Maurusioi are those now classified as ancient Berbers, the Numidians, Masaesyle, Gaitules, Massyles and Mezikes several other “Berber” tribes then settled between Tunisia and Morocco.

Some medieval Arab writers such as al-Jahiz applied the term "blacks" to practically all peoples darker than the average Arab, and "whites" to peoples lighter than the norm:

the BLACKS include the Zanj, Ethiopians, the people of Fazzan, the BERBERS, the COPTS, and Nubians, the people of Zaghawa, Marw, Sind and India, Qamar and Dabila, China,

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22332 Feb 22, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um.....WHITE EGYPTIANS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
www.youtube.com/watch...
OR
these ancient Egyptians:
People soon as you see any blog that says this;

"Were the patriarchs and the Egyptian Pharaohs the Same?
History describes them as a darker race, but in truth they were Caucasian"

know that that entire blog-site is based on lies and just about to tell you lies and spin you a web of lies lmao!!

But note where this retarded so-called piece of info came from;

Mary Sutherland Copyright 2003
Author of Living in the Light 'Believe in the Magic'
Researcher of Ancient Man
BUFO Paranormal and UFO Radio
Burlington UFO and Paranormal Research Center

Ha ha!! UFO and paranormal research centre;

Lmao!! Get the hell out of here.
KiloEcho

#22333 Feb 22, 2014
If Berbers/Amazigh came from Europe, why they do not speak a European language like the Afrikaners?

Some people insist that Berbers migrated from Europe hundreds or thousands of years ago.

If they were of European origin (Iberians, Vandals, Roman etc.),

1) why the language they speak is not an Indo-European language?
2) why their cultural traditions are not European?
3) why they closest relatives are dark skinned Africans like the Somali and the Fulanis?
4) why their music and dress have nothing to do with any European music or dress?
5) why they do not have European names?
6) why they do not have relatives in Europe that can relate to them?
7) why their DNA shows that their fathers migrated from East Africa?
8) why Europeans have a hard time figuring where they come from originally with precision;
9) why Europeans called them Moors in ancient times?

Afrikaners are the descendants of settlers from Holland; they speak a language similar to Dutch.

Strangely, many Berbers have blond or red hair and whiter skin than most Italians or Greeks.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

#22334 Feb 22, 2014
African AE said

Those are WHITE EGYPTIANS!!!!

KiloEcho replies

What you need a brain wash with a strong detergent

Indigenous Egyptians are not White and NEVER EVER were.

Stop believing the lies, fakes and fabrications produced by the White supremacy propgaganda machine.
----------
A sarcastic Euro-descendant sent me the following words : "People do perpetrate historical frauds on the world for their own profit. Happens in the art world, and in the historical world. In closing, I have just two words for you: "Piltdown Man"
----------
http://www.suppressedhistories.net/articles/r...

RACISM, HISTORY AND LIES

Max Dashu

Some doctrines of racial supremacy as classically taught in Euro/American institutions, textbooks and media:

IF IT WAS GREAT, IT MUST HAVE BEEN WHITE:

If advanced science, art, or architecture is found in Africa or South America, then Phoenecians, Greeks, Celts, Vikings (or, in the extreme case, space aliens) must be invoked to explain their presence.(Here, whiteness often functions as a relative concept, as "lighter than.") This bias gives rise to a pronounced tendency to date American or African cultures later than warranted, and as a result dating for these regions is constantly having to be revised further back into the past as evidence of greater antiquity piles up.

Corollary: IF IT WAS WHITE, IT MUST HAVE BEEN GREAT.

Thus, the conqueror Charlemagne was a great man, in spite of his genocidal campaign against the Saxons, but the Asian conquerors Attila the Hun and Genghis Khan were simply evil. Stereotypes of head-hunters picture Africans (in the absence of any evidence for such a practice there) but never Celtic head-hunters in France and Britain -- much less Lord Kitchener making off with the Mahdi's skull in Sudan, or U.S. settlers taking scalps and body parts of Indian people. This doctrine also underlies the common assumption that European conquest must have improved life for subject peoples.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22335 Feb 22, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Those are WHITE EGYPTIANS!!!! Afronazis live in a dream world and think there ARE NO WHITE EGYPTIANS! Check this video of ancient Egyptians and cry:
www.youtube.com/watch...
This is not an answer to my question, MY QUESTION IS WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THAT THERE WERE TWO SETS OF NEANDERTHALS? You posted that right? Now back that comment up.

But let me give you a hint.

That line of questioning will probably go npwhere because like I have been telling everybody on this thread the past week. Your entire history is made up and a lie. blue eyes come from Africa (from Black Africans) Because we carry every DNA there is in the human anatomy. This is why you now have to lie and claim there were two sets of neanderthals. Because I have shown you that BLACK AFRICAN PEOPLE ARE ALSO RECORDED AS CARRYING THE NEANDERTHAL GENE. I now expect you to go back to the drawing table and think/dream up new lies to cover up the old lie which may be that the NEANDERTHAL DOES NOT EVEN EXIST.

But be my guest sir you are in good company; you will not be the first European to make up a pack of lies designed to help you 1) steal Egypt and other heritages you are completely unconnected to 2) connect yourself to a whole load of people that have nothing to do with you and 3) salve the thirst and insecurity of White men who feel they have not played a great enough role in ancient history, simply because they wasn't there.

White supremacy was designed in its entirety to cover up your feelings of inadequacy, insecurity and hopelessness. Your real history is of attacking, invading and plundering established empires and civilizations. You steal everything they have,(include philosophies, religion, technical knowledge, science advancements etc).
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#22336 Feb 22, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! Are you still on that lie that only BLACK Africans can't show diversity? Even though the greatest degree of diversity is found in Sub-Saharan Africa?
You need to understand that as science is being unraveled at the moment it may even be uncovered that your neanderthal is an elaborate hoax.
I'm used to European historians and anthropologists being found out for trying to perpetuate fraud then having to look for a new lie to cover the old lies.
you don't have to put any words in front of Africa. Africa means Black. The racists want the world to believe there are "2 Africans".

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22337 Feb 22, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not an answer to my question, MY QUESTION IS WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THAT THERE WERE TWO SETS OF NEANDERTHALS? You posted that right? Now back that comment up.
But let me give you a hint.
That line of questioning will probably go npwhere because like I have been telling everybody on this thread the past week. Your entire history is made up and a lie. blue eyes come from Africa (from Black Africans) Because we carry every DNA there is in the human anatomy. This is why you now have to lie and claim there were two sets of neanderthals. Because I have shown you that BLACK AFRICAN PEOPLE ARE ALSO RECORDED AS CARRYING THE NEANDERTHAL GENE. I now expect you to go back to the drawing table and think/dream up new lies to cover up the old lie which may be that the NEANDERTHAL DOES NOT EVEN EXIST.
But be my guest sir you are in good company; you will not be the first European to make up a pack of lies designed to help you 1) steal Egypt and other heritages you are completely unconnected to 2) connect yourself to a whole load of people that have nothing to do with you and 3) salve the thirst and insecurity of White men who feel they have not played a great enough role in ancient history, simply because they wasn't there.
White supremacy was designed in its entirety to cover up your feelings of inadequacy, insecurity and hopelessness. Your real history is of attacking, invading and plundering established empires and civilizations. You steal everything they have,(include philosophies, religion, technical knowledge, science advancements etc).
you good at talking shit, gone give you that but you don't know nothing, I been juddging you for yo shit talking, I see you clear, you don't really know nothing you just lucked up on some dna info, after that you have no clue, ok this gone take time I see this , im cool with it, this my page now, talk yo ass off we gone see,

Level 8

Location hidden

#22338 Feb 22, 2014
see a person can clown when he think he in safe spot, or in comfort zone, see you in yo comfort zone, you the type got to catch by yo self, I read you like a book, you gone show yo ass if a crowd around, all that huff puff shit, we gone see this PAGE is mine for awhile, at lest till ya see huff puff ain gone change nothing, bro new name gone be HUFF PUFF
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#22339 Feb 22, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid b*tch the African neanderthal is NOT the same as the European neanderthal! The European neanderthal looked exactly like modern Europeans with blonde hair,red hair,green,blue eyes and a white skin!
AFRICAN NEANDERTHAL:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo-rhodesiensis
European Neanderthal DIRECTLY RELATED TO EUROPEANS:
www.foxnews.com/science/2014/01/29/your-inner...
There were next to no Neanderthals in Africa if any at all, Neanderthals lived in Eurasia.

Rhodesiensis is Rhodesiensis not Neanderthalensis

Neanderthals did not look exactly like Sapiens (us) which includes Europeans because they were not the same as us, hence the distinction. Since when did Neanderthals have green or blue eyes? The ones in Europe are said to ''may'' of have had light skin, red & blonde hair. That's about it. None of which being confirmed.

Level 8

Location hidden

#22340 Feb 22, 2014
Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop dreaming you think Africans didn't fight in WWII get a life. Remove what oppressors see this bastard you are f*cking clown.You aren't doing shit stop clowning. You guys can't attack them because they have sold themselves to your stupid country. You know nothing about how the world operates you want to come attack Africa you think its a country. Your country is not the only place they produce weapons there are many countries in Africa that have the resources to buy and produce waepons to fight you punks.
we gone get islam holdings in Africa,
Child

UK

#22341 Feb 22, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Youve been whacked b*tch!!! Samaritans are RELATED TO THE ISRAELITES and the ISRAELITES looked JUST like them! Ramesses 2 WAS A WHITE MAN who had RED HAIR in his youth:
www.documentingreality.com/f10/ramesses-ii-eg...
Also these MOROCAN MEN who are the majority in Morocco are E1b1b carriers:
www.youtube.com/watch...
More photos of majority WHITE Moroccans at a soccer match:
www.marrakeshriadmarrakech.wordpress.com/2011...
Then Afronazis claim the Moors who conquered Spain were black Africans!!! How the hell did they turn majority white in 500 years carrying NORTH AFRICAN INDIGENOUS DNA??????
Hahahahhahhahahah is this a joke am I supposed to answer this rubbish.

Level 8

Location hidden

#22342 Feb 22, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet Jesus!!!! What Africans are exploiting you? By you are you now calling White AmeriKKK YOU or us? Africans are exploiting America? How are they doing that plastic fake brother? Africans are Edomites now you insane pillock? I thought Edomites were White people? Maybe I'm wrong and you can educate us from your White mans bible.
You are saving Africa? Please show people here how you are saving Africa?
you will never ever be able to pin me with oppressors, how is africom gone help?? that's lame how you keep coming back with that, africom is black folks enemy, now is that clear,ok im explain how devil is there but aint SUNK his TEETH in they neck, an its because of us, that the slow approach is being taken, lil spare here there, you knows whats up, see you been watching YOUTUBE bout Hebrews where else would you get that edomite is white shit? you got disrespect for truth because of youtube peoples, you don't know nothing bout no Hebrews,i got you on the Hebrews you fixing to learn , an you believe in jez-us that came out yo mouth,
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#22343 Feb 22, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
There were next to no Neanderthals in Africa if any at all, Neanderthals lived in Eurasia.
Rhodesiensis is Rhodesiensis not Neanderthalensis
Neanderthals did not look exactly like Sapiens (us) which includes Europeans because they were not the same as us, hence the distinction. Since when did Neanderthals have green or blue eyes? The ones in Europe are said to ''may'' of have had light skin, red & blonde hair. That's about it. None of which being confirmed.
Its in link I put up! In fact there are a lot of scientific analyses of neanderthal DNA which shows they looked like modern Europeans!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WM are "figthing the power"! 2 min SadButTrue 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Earl 1,547,903
RACE CARD: I didn't have to play it on the blac... 4 min SadButTrue 2
End of USA Era Means Back to Poverty for North ... 9 min Observer 18
Are liberals getting too unstable? 13 min Paul 54
Here's a perfect example of Negro stupidity and... 21 min FireyFellow44 5
Whites commit 70% of the crimes in America!!! (Jan '09) 54 min Defender of truth 5,436
Will Democrats ever win another election? 57 min Paul 92
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 1 hr FireyFellow44 801
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 4 hr FireyFellow44 124
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 8 hr ishmael 6,732
More from around the web