|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

CuloHecho wrote:
Curious Me said
Sorry, Charlene, but there was more than just the "Southern Route" O.O.A.Exodus with which you must contend.
Why do you think that Caucasians, in general, look so very different from most Australoids and Congoids, Pygmoids, and Khoi-San?
CuloHecho replies
Charlene!?????
How many times do I have to tell you that I have blood relatives who look completely White and yet they have Bantu ancestors. They are, in fact, quadroons and octoroons
Looking exactly the same does not mean that we share common ancestors,
There are lookalikes who do not have common ancestry. President Clinton has a well known lookalike who, he invited to the White House on several occasions
There are black skinned Melanesians who look just like Bantus and they have no Bantu ancestors
----------
Just two words
GENETIC MUTATION
GENETIC HYBRIDATION
----------
You should stop using the word Caucasian because the true Caucasians like the Chechen are known as the N@groes of Russia to Slavic Russians.
They have dark features inherited from dark brown skinned ancestors of Dravidian types
Fúçk yøu, Charlene, you should stop using the word Caucasian because you don't know a GOT DÁMNED THING ABOUT THEM.

You obviously want the notion of a Caucasian genetic classification to just 'blow away' and that's NEVER going to happen.

You stúpidly have gotten it into your tiny little peanut shell sized brain that Caucasians have to be from the Caucasus Mountains.

The ONLY reason that those mountains lend their name to the Caucasian genetic classification is solely because they had to give it ~some~ name, and since ~some~ ancient Caucasian type skeletal fossil material WAS found in the Caucasus Mountains, they went with THAT name.

This naming had occurred more than a century ago at a time when almost NOTHING was truly understood by those curious scrutinizers of that time.

YOU are even MORE unknowing than THEY could ever possibly have been, FÓÓL.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Africans aint did nothing in 400 years the only reason colonizer got off them is because what we did In civil rights days, an us joining army in usa,, we free the Africans an , we don't know IT, WHY Africa fall? because the Hebrews was REMOVED from Palestine, an it cut TRADE off to AFRICA Hebrews kelp Egypt safe an africa to, that's why we wa up front on Front Line, MOST DONT EVEN KNOW WHY EYGPT got destroyed what cause the SAITE period, I knows bout Egypt when it FIRST STARTED, I knows bout the Libyan kings from west Africa, when they was on throne an the east African Nubian kings, I knows what happen to eygpt, MOST don't, what happen to Egypt got to do with the HEBREWS an our history EYGPT AIT GONE EVER NEVER EVER RISE but the Hebrew is he Back right now,where is eygpt arabs got that
"Africans aint did nothing in 400 years the only reason colonizer got off them is because what we did In civil rights days, an us joining army in usa"

Bull fucking shit; look at you talking about the USA that has oppressed you for over 500 years claiming they came to save Africans?

When do you claim the USA WHITE army came to save Africans from colonization? Ever heard of the Mau Mau rebellion? Mugabe's National liberation army? Jomo Kenyatta? Nelson Mandela's' ANC? The NFL,(Algeria), the 100 year war between Ethopia and the West, the war for the Suez Canal against the British? These are a few of the people/countries who LED ARMIES to free their respective countries from colonization.

Where did you get that it was the USA army that freed Africa from colonization? As usual you quote a retarded non factual history that only you and the rest of those Hebrew Israelite claim happened but they cannot prove. One minute the White man is your enemy; the next the confused Hebrew Israelite is claiming he freed Africa from Colonization!!

You really think the civil liberties struggle freed any African country? Which one (country in Africa) did it free then? The funny thing is I can not even guess where you get your version of history from!!? Did the Torah tell you this too?

It was also Africans who fought against slavery in Africa;

http://abolition.nypl.org/essays/african_resi...

That nonsense they teach you about William Wilberforce in the USA is garbage.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12997138

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/144...

http://exploringafrica.matrix.msu.edu/teacher...

Stop posting shit and nonsense you pulled out from your ass about PROUD AFRICAN PEOPLE. I KNOW YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ALL THIS SHIT TO REMAIN SELF HATING BUT THIS IS THE TRUTH, HERE ARE MY CITATIONS;

Where are yours that the USA liberated Africans via the civil rights movement? You are funny brother.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> so many ways to post I firswt start off by say Hammurabi's code WAS A AMORITE, I knows the whole history about him, from reading yo post I think you think Hebrews are jews an they or connected together? jews an Hebrews are two different peoples an I will show you, see you think we trying to be jewish, Naw my brother, im gone show you so you can add this to what yo0u knows
I don't expect you to understand this or know any of the answers because you are not quoting from history backed with archaeological finds,(I AM). You are quoting from the bible and Torah which no historian, archaeologist or anthropologist worth his salt would tolerate.

http://www.truthmagazine.com/archives/volume4...

http://fashionedintogod.ca/wiki/index.php...

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Curious Me said

You stúpidly have gotten it into your tiny little peanut shell sized brain that Caucasians have to be from the Caucasus Mountains.

The ONLY reason that those mountains lend their name to the Caucasian genetic classification is solely because they had to give it ~some~ name, and since ~some~ ancient Caucasian type skeletal fossil material WAS found in the Caucasus Mountains, they went with THAT name.

KiloEcho replies

Europeans are self-served to conceptualize Africa and Africans in some way that flatters their inflated egos and further their divide and conquer agenda.

Using the word Caucasins for Africans is utterly ridiculous.

No indigenous African understands or even uses the concept, which is part of the racial terminology coined by Europeans in the 18C and was later written down in the US Constitution.
----------

The unity of the African continent is written in our blood and DNA, the E hg and its many subclades, including the E1b1b that we passed down to millions of our descendants around the world, including Europe.

The presence of the E hg among Europeans is considered African admixture.

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1...

http://cache.eupedia.com/images/content/E1b1b...

https://www.academia.edu/6089365/Origins_and_...

Haplogroup E1b1b (formerly E3b) represents the last direct major migration from Africa into Europe.

It is believed to have first appeared in the Horn of Africa or southern Africa approximately 26,000 years ago and dispersed to the Middle East during the Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic periods.

The highest genetic diversity of haplogroup E1b1b is observed in Northeast Africa, especially in Ethiopia and Somalia, which also have the monopoly of older and rarer branches like M281, V6 or V92.

One might wonder why E1b1b is more common in the southern Balkans (Greece included) and southern Italy than anywhere in the Near East, except in Egypt

The strongest evidence in favour of E1b1b crossing directly from North Africa to southern Italy is that it has more African admixture than the Balkans, Greece or Anatolia. This is true of the Northwest African admixture and the East African (Red sea) admixture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixtur...

Defining African admixture

Generally lineages used to characterize African admixture are those that are specific to Africa. Some DNA polymorphisms are shared by Europeans, West Asians, North Africans and "Sub-Saharan" Africans.

Examples of such variants include the y-chromosomal haplogroup E1b1b and mitochondrial haplogroup M1.[10]

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Correction

Using the word Caucasian for Africans is utterly ridiculous.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>we, bust that trick up! make him jump sites, me personally I don't think anybody can refute this truth when put in correct terms, our Hebrew history is over truth, an if your a so-called AA descendent from them slaves your a Hebrew to
Actually I'll stop being rude to you because whatever you want to think you are still my African brother.

but let me assure you these ideas you are separate from your brothers and sisters in Africa was fanned by these pale devils who are trying to steal yours and mine history.

You need to wake up and not allow yourself to be tool in these peoples war against us. Divide and rule is the first thing the White man exported to all the non white people of the world, including to Asians.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

hommie slow an green, its cool, we gone chip a lil off the block,not gone bus big piece off, gone work a lil here a lil there, because , your a shit tyalker you got t go slow with yo kind because you thinks you knows it all but don't know nothing, THIS PAGE IS ME for awhile, we gone see TALK YO ass off, means nothing im sticking right here, yo ass needs help! ole ben gone help you to, buster I never said whites saved nobody, before we was in army them whites was cutting up big time, ok this a Hebrew page now

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

OK peoples im fixing to do this one on Assyria an our stay there an how it was told us to come home, which showed our release from that place! its here before it Happen an we stay there so short a time!OK,the Prophet Isaiah was in safe Land Judah looking at Israel telling them what was gone happen before it did we gone pick up at!Isaiah 10 it came about in 730BC 8 years before some of our peoples get kidnap from the northern kingdom,Prophet Isaiah called them,Isaiah 10:1;Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees,and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;them gone be them our peoples in Samara with that Jeroboam mess he brung from Egypt ,Isaiah 10:2;To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people,that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!them gone be some Egyptian land grab mess the king was putting down,ok king Pekah 740-732 rule 20 years he was on throne he had his hand in everything wicked,ok Hoshea 732-712 he ruled 9 years, he was the main one to make us fall an Assyria came in 722BC so lets check it out,Isaiah 10:3 And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?Isaiah 10:4;Without me they shall bow down under the prisoners,and they shall fall under the slain. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.ok check this its a call for Assyria to do us to break us up in the northern kingdom,Isaiah 10:5;O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.SEE IT? ok this was 8 years before we got beat down, ok check this Isaiah 10:6;I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge,to take the spoil, and to take the prey,and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.SEE they was Hypocritical the northern kingdom was its kings they broke away from the law, the had Egypt laws floating around the religious system,ok look what it said bout Assyria hey was out to gain some land,Isaiah 10:8;For he saith, Are not my princes altogether kings? want to move they boys up the princes, take some new land make them kings of it! we was kicking it with them they turned on us! the northren kingdom, Isaiah 10:9;Is not Calno as Carchemish? is not Hamath as Arpad? is not Samaria as Damascus?Isaiah 10:10;As my hand hath found the kingdoms of the idols,and whose graven images did excel them of Jerusalem and of Samaria;see they the Assyrians wanted to put they system of worship on us which was a Babylonian system being Assyria Asshur was a son of nimrod,Isaiah 10:11;Shall I not, as I have done unto Samaria and her idols, so do to Jerusalem and her idols? see they in Samara was doing a religion we wasn't suppose to be doing,Isaiah 10:12;Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem,I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria,and the glory of his high looks,see after they beat us down it was gone be Assyria turn, an we Knows Babylon the Chaldean scythian army beat a hole in Assyria in 612BC, an around 697 when they started having problems they turn to us an Egypt for help which produced the Saite period of Egypt which would last to 525BC,ok check this THIS WHAT GOT ASSYRIA BEAT DOWN THIS VERSE!For he saith,By the strength of my hand I have done it,and by my wisdom;for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures,and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:Isaiah 10:13;For he saith, By the strength of my hand I have done it,and by my wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:You see that just like Babylon they boasted bout what they did to us! same as this place Part 1

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

10;Genesis 49:10,The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. THAT HAPPEN,OK Shiloh was the pre-Jerusalem capital and spiritual center of Israel we had ARK there first an devil kind got they hands on it i will show you this! ok check this Shiloh is reported to have been the religious center for Israel for approximately 370 years,ok we gone go into book of 1Samuel when we was 1 kingdom an, see the CREATOR was in Shiloh, the ARK was there this in 1100BC 1 Samuel 1:3;And this man went up out of his city yearly to worship and to sacrifice unto the LORD of hosts in Shiloh. And the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, the priests of the LORD, ok they would got to Temple at Shiloh, see Samuel our first king CREATOR appeared to him in Shiloh, ok devil seed got they hand on Ark so that lie the Ethiopian is saying cant nobody see or touch Ark check this them mixed devils was getting the best of us in a battle an we went an got the Ark,an lost it!Philistines was mixed Africans of Canaan that had got a Nephilim mix to them, ok we fought them check this!1 Samuel 4:3;And when the people were come into the camp, the elders of Israel said, Wherefore hath the LORD smitten us to day before the Philistines? Let us fetch the ark of the covenant of the LORD out of Shiloh unto us, that, when it cometh among us, it may save us out of the hand of our enemies.1 Samuel 4:4 ;So the people sent to Shiloh, that they might bring from thence the ark of the covenant of the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth between the cherubims: and the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, were there with the ark of the covenant of God.1 Samuel 4:5;And when the ark of the covenant of the LORD came into the camp, all Israel shouted with a great shout, so that the earth rang again.ok check this, they take Ark from us 1 Samuel 4:11;And the ark of God was taken; and the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, were slain, ok check this again look 10;Genesis 49:10,The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.OK when our Daddy Jacob said that it was in 1859BC what King Saul did was in 1070 ok that 789 years later, it was on time it happen see if the CREATOR appear its gone be some BIG change ok check this the Ark did some stuff to them where they gave it up!!they gave up some gold but we gone really get into Shiloh, see we was sinning check this 1 Samuel 7:8;And the children of Israel said to Samuel, Cease not to cry unto the LORD our God for us, that he will save us out of the hand of the Philistines.ok check this see we beat them off they came from up the coast they had ships,1 Samuel 7:13;So the Philistines were subdued, and they came no more into the coast of Israel: and the hand of the LORD was against the Philistines all the days of Samuel.Amorites was in the land! ok check this we wanted a king about that time we want some ruler over us like the nations around us we was fresh from Egypt, we was trying out best to be a Nation,Samuel was the leader, the Prophet leader, then our first king came about Saul beat down Nahash the Ammonite, ok check this 1 Samuel 11:11;And it was so on the morrow, that Saul put the people in three companies; and they came into the midst of the host in the morning watch, and slew the Ammonites until the heat of the day: and it came to pass, that they which remained were scattered, so that two of them were not left together.look at this tis when we get right like now check this we wanted a king ok an every time we did wrong we had to pay thats why we been in bondage so long is because we had alot of sin build up check this< 1 Samuel 12:10;And they cried unto the LORD, and said, We have sinned, because we have forsaken the LORD, and have served Baalim and Ashtaroth: but now deliver us out of the hand of our enemies, and we will serve thee, Part 1

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

this page all mines now,gone liberate this page, with Hebrew truth all that other bullshit is a waste of time

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

anthropology we don't needs that no mo,truth is in bible

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

The majority of the Jews who migrated from Europe to other continents in the past two centuries are Ashkenazim, Eastern Ashkenazim in particular.now lets look back in the past! because in between 721 b.c an 536 b,c the bible say it wasn't no Hebrews in the land an that it was desolate Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;
, i got proof wasn't no Hebrews in Palestine after the Babylonian siege of JUDAH Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day.
the main, most important group left 721 from samaria into Judah when the Assyrians first came to our lands an in 586 b,c our people left when the Babylonians came in 586 Judah an Israel the Northern kingdom was going into africa,ok our people had came from all nations where they was driven doing the Assyrian aggression,THAT WHAT STARTED THE SAITE PERIOD OF EYGPT an the Hebrew people Journey years into africa ok from 721 till 685 IS 36 YEARS WE STAYED IN ASSYRIA,"OK 685–525 BC") is also called the Saite Period. ok it would have took us 36 years to have made it back home from 721 that's why bible say from all nation they came from were they had been driven,Jeremiah 43:5 But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;u see we came back from the lil Assyrian attack, now in 586 when the Babylonians came we went into africa by way of Egypt its here!Jeremiah 43:6Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah.u see the word" EVERYBODY" they got on down soon as the BABYLONIANS turned they backs! we took off! now if everybody went into africa like they was told not to the world should have seen some peoples taken from that land mass AFRICA TO ALL NATIONS for curses as outlined in COVENANT which was a agreement!!,HISTORY SHOULD HAVE WITNESS PEOPLES BEING REMOVED FROM AFRICA with BIBICAL curses on them, to all nations Jeremiah 44:7 Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;Jeremiah 44:8In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? so from Egypt how they get all up in Europe an LIVE GOOD run kingdoms an have all the wealth??ok on the other hand when the returns from Babylon started coming home in,538, when Nehemiah an them returned back home under the EDICT OF LIBERATION they say they was SLAVES IN THE LAND,we had a list of all the peoples that came back that was slaves in the land!! they all came back to REGISTER their GENEALOGY But they wqas held in BONDAGE! by the jews,Nehemiah 9:36;So now today we are slaves in the land of plenty that you gave our ancestors for their enjoyment! We are slaves here in this good land. OK WE KNOWS the SAITE Period END 525BC ok them Hebrews would start to go into africa, this was doing Persian Rule, an all that didnt make it into africa by 332BC the FREAKY GREEKY rolls up, NO HEBREW WOULD LIVE with them FREAKS, they was the WORST OF THE WORST, the GREEKS EQUATES SATAN

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
10;Genesis 49:10,
Sigh still wasting people's time posting your pages and pages of Torahnic mumbo-jumbo that means nothing to anyone but you?

Why would anyone be so dumb as to continue posting pages and pages of the Torah?
sigh, sigh, sigh!! The Hebrew Israelite is more deranged than the average White supremacist who posts pictures of no known origin claiming they are pictures of ancient kings, lmao!!

Okay post your crap then remember that no one is answering your retarded crap. it's all yours show us what you learnt about a place you jhave never been and will probably never go. what a fool, I tried.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

99% 0f our peoples was long gone really doing Jeremiah's time, The peoples had came back from Assyria SAITE GOOD TIMES Hahah,an we was gone off into africa,in 538 - 515 BC "The leader of the restored Judites was Zerubbabel, a descendant of King Jehoiachin thus a descendant of KING DAVID. Zerubbabel brought back the Temple treasures looted by Nebuchadnezzar and became for a time the recognized governor of the restored community the promise to DAVID. After many difficulties the rebuilding of the Temple was completed about 515 B.C. under [Persian King] Darius."After 420 BC "There is really no firm piece of information about conditions in Jerusalem and the life of the returnees after c. 420 B.C… This period is virtually unknown Just be fore greeks pull up NO MO Hebrews because in 400 BC "Increased Arab presence, especially in the southern parts of the country, can be discerned in Palestine in the later Persian period. It should be remembered that Arabs in Palestine were nothing new... Nevertheless, the great influx of Arabs into Transjordan and southern Palestine belongs rather to the so-called Hellenistic period. When the Persian Empire collapsed, the Nabateans of Transjordan and other Arab tribes had the opportunity to expand, and the Nabateans did so, replacing what would be left of the RETURNS." NO MO HEBREWS in Palestine,Sepharviam in total control of our lands all new information about the real Hebrews is lost, an you start to get the history of the Jews the sepharviams your Sephardi of today,"In the spring of 334 B.C. a twenty-one-year-old Macedonian, at the head of some 30,000 foot and 5000 horse...routed the Persian satrap near the mouth of the Granicus River...setting off a chain reaction destined to change the course of Near Eastern history. Western Asia and Egypt were ushered into the European sphere of political and cultural influence -- Macedonian, Greek, Roman, and Byzantine -- and there remained until the rise of Islam a thousand years later."this WOULD SEND HEBREWS SCATTERING FARTHER INTO AFRICA by(333 B.C.), whereafter the victorious Greeks occupied Damascus, the Persian headquarters west of the Euphrates. Alexander was, it is true, held up for several months by the obstinate resistance of Tyre, but the pause only gave local rulers an opportunity to pay homage to the conqueror. Among them were the Jewish High Priest, Juddua, and Sanballat, leader of the Samaritans.you see the NEW peoples was in control the sepharviams ,ok 301 - 164 BC "After Alexander's death, his generals divided -- and subsequently fought over -- his empire. In 301 B.C., Ptolemy I took direct control of the NEW SEPHARVAIM Jewish Stolen land but made no serious efforts to intervene in its religious affairs. Ptolemy's successors were in turn supplanted by the Seleucids [c.200 B.C.], and in 175 B.C. Antiochus IV seized power. He launched a campaign to crush Judaism, and in 167 B.C. he sacked the [Jewish] Temple. The violation of the Second Temple, which had been built about 520-515 B.C., provoked a successful Jewish rebellion under the generalship of Judas (Judah) Maccabaeus The Sepharvaim." OK HOLD UP HOLD UP these jews wasn't no real Hebrews in palestine all these new peoples was sepharvaims an Scythians, the Romans wanted total control of Palestine them Scythians had roman secure they hold Ashekanz jews from Babylon an them fake jews living there so-long thought they was the real peoples,140 BC "In Judas of the priestly Hasmonaean fake family, the Jews found a hero-rebel who, with his brothers, succeeded in capturing Jerusalem and dirtying up the temple. Judas was surnamed Maccabeus a True Sepharvaim, which probably means 'the hammerer,' in allusion to the telling blows he inflicted on the Syrian army. In 164 the Jewish community attained religious freedom and in 140 political independence. Under the sepharvaim Maccabean dynasty of priest-kings, the realm expanded and lasted until the advent of the Romans about eighty years later."

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'll stop being rude to you because whatever you want to think you are still my African brother.
but let me assure you these ideas you are separate from your brothers and sisters in Africa was fanned by these pale devils who are trying to steal yours and mine history.
You need to wake up and not allow yourself to be tool in these peoples war against us. Divide and rule is the first thing the White man exported to all the non white people of the world, including to Asians.
you don't even knows bout africom, you don't knows whats going on,you cant because you think our problem started in the ad, we got bc problems, you gone see, everybody on some ad shit, an its bout the BC, you gone see my brother

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

once you learn yo Hebrew heritage your at the top of INFO, its nothing higher then bible truth, dna an digging for bones, they cant change the times, this a Hebrew thang going on in this world, all else goes NO WHERE,nothing else can free us from ignorance but our Hebrew heritage,

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> you don't even knows bout africom, you don't knows whats going on,you cant because you think our problem started in the ad, we got bc problems, you gone see, everybody on some ad shit, an its bout the BC, you gone see my brother
Who doesn't know about Africom? And who told you Africom is fighting for Africa? Protecting Africa from whom? What the hell are you talking about?

Brother do not just jump to a new topic and claim I don't know about it. It is you who has no clue what is going on n Africa because like I said all your info is provided by the White man, so tall us what the White man told you Africom is doing in Africa?

When you fail at this task I will tell you what Africom is really doing in Africa and what the Hebrew Israelite is either too blind to understand or too stupid to understand.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

the Rephaim an the Nephilim was in Sodom and Gomorrah,Genesis 18:16-33 “And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way.[17] And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; [18] Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?[19] For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.[20] And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous; [21] I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.[22] And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD.[23] And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?[24] Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?[25] That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?[26] And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.[27] And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes:[28] Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.[29] And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty’s sake.[30] And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there.[31] And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty’s sake.[32] And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten’s sake.[33] And the LORD went his way,as soon as he had left communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned unto his place.” ok lets go back some check this Genesis 10:19;And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar,unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom,and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.ok lets go up some more Look at this!!!Genesis 14:2;that these made war with Bera king of Sodom,and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah, and Shemeber king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela, which is Zoar.Genesis 14:3;All these were joined together in the vale of Siddim, which is the salt sea.Genesis 14:4;Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and in the thirteenth year they rebelled.this was a African born abroad that extended his power back home, them Tazaraat Canaanites an them Rephaim an the Nephilim was in them Nations they was in Canaan Land,an sodom gone be where they kicked at,ok check this Genesis 14:5 ;And in the fourteenth year came Chedorlaomer, and the kings that were with him, and smote the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim, and the Zuzims in Ham, and the Emims in Shaveh Kiriathaim,ok check this the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim which were in their way to Sodom, were confederates with the five kings, ok let look at where they was in Moses time,Deuteronomy 2:10;The Emims dwelt therein in times past,a people great, and many,and tall, as the Anakims;,they Lived in Canaan part 1

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

PART 2 of the Rephaim an the Nephilim,The Illuminati claim to be descended of Fallen Angels, who taught them the “Ancient Wisdom”, also known as the Kabbalah THEM YO JEWISH PEOPLES , which they have been preserving throughout the centuries. These Fallen Angels are referred to in the Bible, Book of Genesis, as the Nephilim, or “Sons of God”, and were said to have descended to earth and intermarried with human beings CAIN kids.!!! Deuteronomy 2:9;And the LORD said unto me, Distress not the Moabites, neither contend with them in battle: for I will not give thee of their land for a possession; because I have given Ar unto the children of Lot for a possession.ok LOT kids gone live in a land where the Rephaim an the Nephilim had control till he beat them off,Deuteronomy 2:10;The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; so it was a bunch of them in Canaan land an holdings, Lot possessed their country after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. these giants were driven out for their sins:ok these the peoples what was sinning in our Lands these white Cain peoples that had mixed with Canaan peoples an was in our land with witchcraft! every bit of it, they was the Rephaim an the Nephilim, is the root to the white race, ok lets look at this! you see LOT got the Canaanites citys of sodom an Gomorrah, ok EDOM would live in some of they Land an he didnt destroy them all!Deuteronomy 2:20;That also is accounted a land of Rephaim: Rephaim dwelt therein aforetime; but the Ammonites call them Zamzummim;see them gone be Cain kids, an they was so evil they had to be wiped OUT, but EDOM became them! he had kids with they offspring Deuteronomy 2:21;A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the LORD destroyed them before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead: Deuteronomy 2:22;As he did to the children of Esau, which dwelt in Seir, when he destroyed the Horims from before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead even unto this day:Esau is the progenitor of the Edomites Esau's marriage at the age of forty to Canaanite wives Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite,, Anah, daughter of Zibeon the Hivite, Canaanite women: Judith the daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and Bashemath the daughter of Elon the Hittite.them peoples gone have Rephaim in them Thus Nephilim CAIN wicked seed of them Fallen ones, an they gone be wicked where ever they go, ok check this , Esau went to the house of his uncle Ishmael and married his cousin, Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael, and sister of Nebajoth.Thus Dragging that Obadiah, claim that the Edomites participated in the destruction of the First Temple by Nebuchadnezzar in 587 B.C. blood line over to Ismael kids,Esau was also known as Edom, the progenitor of the Edomites who were established to the south of the Israelites. Obadiah, claim that the Edomites participated in the destruction of the First Temple by Nebuchadnezzar in 587 B.C. they did i can show it!!by then scythians the arabs would all be mixed up with the Rephaim an the Nephilim, they are yo jews an arabs,ok lets look some more However, apocryphal Jewish texts explain that they were the devil and his seed , who were cast out of Heaven, and took wives from the female descendants of Cain. They produced a race known as the Anakim.is they who first introduced humanity to the occult arts, including astrology, magic and alchemy. PART 2

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Ezekiel 36:5. therefore thus saith the Lord GOD: Surely in the fire of My jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the nations, and against all Edom, that have appointed My land unto themselves for a possession with the joy of all their heart, with disdain of soul, to cast it out for a prey;ok British Mandate ended in 1948, the Arabs immediately seized the Old City of Jerusalem.they been there since EDOM was EDOM ok we gone go back to the forces that killed Assyria would be the same as the peoples ran us off our land check this" the Chaldeans, Suteans, Arameans and Arabs. After a bitter struggle Babylon was sacked and its allies vanquished, Shamash-shum-ukim being killed in the process. Elam was destroyed, and the Chaldeans, "Arabs", Arameans and Suteans were violently subjugated. An Assyrian governor named Kandalanu was placed on the throne. Upon Ashurbanipal's death in 627 BC, his son Ashur-etil-ilani became ruler of Babylon and Assyria.ok them same forces would kill Assyria in 610BC,the Chaldeans, "Arabs", Arameans scythians, ok they hook up would lighten up the Arabs, see its only been two groups, EDOM lived where the arabs is the Chaldean an Armeanians we knows all about them! they from the NORTH of us! they was called by Jeremiah to get us! Edom mixed with them! check this !Jeremiah 25:15;For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.ok this the SECOND time group get to drank out that CUP! because in the Begening the Proheht Jeremiah was sent to the North Peoples an he was scared of them! lets look at it!Jeremiah 1:7;But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak;Jeremiah 1:8;Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.THEY WAS WHITE UGLY Tazaraat peoples !Jeremiah 1:13;And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north.Jeremiah 1:14;Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.Jeremiah 1:15;For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.OK we knows Gog came from the North that was in 627BC thats 39 years befoe they roll up in 588BC, ok let go back to whom drank ed out that cup! north got a POT FULL!Jeremiah 25:15;For thus said the LORD God of Israel to me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send you, to drink it.Jeremiah 25:16;And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.that mean they gone be crazy an want to fight all the time! them EDOM Arabs mad right now! an they been on the move! ok check this Jeremiah 25:17;Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:Jeremiah 25:20 And all the mingled people, and all the kings of the land of Uz, and all the kings of the land of the Philistines, and Ashkelon, and Azzah, and Ekron, and the remnant of Ashdod,Jeremiah 25:21;Edom, and Moab, and the children of Ammon,THEY BECAME ONE!!Jeremiah 25:23;Dedan, and Tema, and Buz, and all that are in the utmost corners,that covered the whole Arabs Heart Land EDOM,Jeremiah 25:24;And all the kings of Arabia, and all the kings of the mingled people that dwell in the desert,SEE all the MINGLED PEOPLES is them Arabs they mixed with Elam Scythians Amorites, thru Canaan, they they have Mingled up with the east Africans! they have all ways lived amongst us! which made them our brother! an they mixed right to this day with them jew in our land! YES EDOM is the ARABS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••