the moors were black africans not ara...

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22172 Feb 18, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
Scott said He is nuts
KiloEcho replies
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF4JI7KG47TH6...
From Kaori,
Northridge, CA
White people?? what history do you guys have?? What written language do you guys have i mean really?? what you guys are good at is going from civilization to civilization ... burning all historical artifacts so that you can make claims such as the ignorant you've made above. I'm not even black I'm Japanese but the comments you've made above just shows how stupid your people are
( Whoever they are). You are just mad because you cannot trace your origins to any land. The English language you call your own is a mixture of all languages which Asian, African, and Indian civilizations created. Proving the point that you all are the true savages that's why you spend so much of your lives using false media trying to paint other races as inferior. Who dies quicker, who ages uglier, who does nature as a whole favor the least?? your Ugly white faces... You can't stand to look at your selves that's why you spend day in and day out trying to exploit other races. Every race hates you guys and as soon as you realize that maybe your qwhite minds can begin to open.
----------
Whitewashing the Moors into non Black but Caucasian Berbers or Arabs of Muslim Faith in Al Andalus is a Eurocentric tactic dating back to 18C Europe at the height of scientific racism and European imperialism/colonialism
Even the Spaniards who were under Moorish rule agree
El Moro tiene el negro" como el moro tiene el color negro
El mauros es el caballo de color negro, pues negro en griego se dice maûros”, en San Isidoro de Sevilla, Etimologías, edición bilingüe, Madrid, 1994
El caballo morcillo (maurus) tiene color negro”.
http://www.spanishdict.com/translation
The Moor has the black since the Moor has the black color
The mauros is the horse of black color, since black in Greek says to himself maûros”, in San Isidoro of Seville, Etymologies, bilingual edition, Madrid, 1994
The horse morcillo (maurus) has black color”
Created in 18C Europe, the White supremacy propaganda machine is so powerful that its countless of lies, fakes and fabrications have distorted the views of millions across the world, including in the Western world.
The brainwashed people, victims of the White supremacy propaganda machine cannot accept that the word moor was an early English term for negro and the word moor was a synonym for negro
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php...
Being a dark people in relation to Europeans, their name in the Middle Ages was a synonym for "Negro;"
The English word Moor used for black skinned Africans has equivalents in other European languages
-Moriaan in Dutch
-Morian in Danish and in Swedish
-Mohr in German http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohr
-Moretto in Italian
-Murzyn in Polish
-Mavros in Greek
-Maure or More in French
Your "Kaori" is and ignorant uneducated ídiot and so are YOU.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22173 Feb 18, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
...and YOU are saying things that only a FÓÓL like YOU would 'think' to be clever.
That "participate ~of~" was merely a form of 'typo'...a misphrasing if you will.
It can happen to anyone, and anyone else who points out those OBVIOUSLY infrequent errors in order to artificially inflate their own wishful sense of intellectual prowess is merely fishing from an intellectual deficit and cannot, in his feeble mind, afford to NOT point out such obviously infrequent human errors.
YOU'VE ONLY MANAGED TO FURTHER POINT OUT WHAT AN ABSURDLY 'PUFFED UP' LACK-WIT YOU TRULY ARE, FÓÓL.
As for the "REQUISITE I.Q.", it is FÓÓLS like YOU that have set the standard BY DEFAULT.
In other words, you have to be at least smart enough not to repeatedly make the same lack-wit level errors of COMMON LOGIC,
and THAT is something which is FAR beyond YOUR demonstrated abilities.
•••
Obviously, you have forgotten that my initial post, in this train of commentary, was in response to the following completely absurd post.
And I suppose sentences like this; "It can happen to anyone, and anyone else who points out those OBVIOUSLY infrequent errors in order to artificially inflate their own wishful sense of intellectual prowess is merely fishing from an intellectual deficit and cannot, in his feeble mind, afford to NOT point out such obviously infrequent human errors" sound correct to you?

Um! people like me have set the requisite (standard) for IQ? Okay; what IQ is that? Human IQ or Black African IQ? And you think a standard is the same as a requisite?

Lmao!! This gets funny.

The dumbest people I have ever encountered continues to be the average brain-dead White racist. you are a fucking robot dude. You are so thick.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22174 Feb 18, 2014
mandingowillsuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid ass-wipe, all you have done is post a picture from Wikipedia which can not be relied on as credible or authentic. Wikipedia already posted the wrong story about Pushkin but you are still claiming they have the most authentic picture of him. What a fool.
You think just because you have a picture from Wiki people should accept it? Get a life fool.
HAH!!!

...and with THAT, you have just proven yourself to be a FÓÓL and an ÍDIOT.

Not everything in Wikipedia can be considered to be completely erroneous.

Actually, most of it is NOT erroneous.

Wikipedia is THE MOST FINANCIALLY SUCCESSFUL ENCYCLOPEDIC REFERENCES in the World and has actually purchased most of the other encyclopedic references as they were not able to compete with Wikipedia.

Now Wikipedia uses the material from those same venerable encyclopedic references which it put out of business and bought outright.

MOST of the HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE entries that exist, for a while, in Wikipedia are being generated by industrious Afro-Ass-Hole ídiots much like yourself, FÓÓL.

That official portrait was of the real poet, "Pushkin", and he was only part 'Black', unlike his ancestor, which is probably the person in the rendering that YOU foolishly chose to show.

It is, of course, a matter of curious interest that a 'Black' man, probably of Ethiopian descent, had gained favor in the Russian court, but how in the fúçk does even an obvious ídiot like YOU conclude that Russians were originally 'Black' from THAT, YOU ÍGNORANT FÓÓL!?

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22175 Feb 18, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose sentences like this; "It can happen to anyone, and anyone else who points out those OBVIOUSLY infrequent errors in order to artificially inflate their own wishful sense of intellectual prowess is merely fishing from an intellectual deficit and cannot, in his feeble mind, afford to NOT point out such obviously infrequent human errors" sound correct to you?
Um! people like me have set the requisite (standard) for IQ? Okay; what IQ is that? Human IQ or Black African IQ? And you think a standard is the same as a requisite?
Lmao!! This gets funny.
The dumbest people I have ever encountered continues to be the average brain-dead White racist. you are a fucking robot dude. You are so thick.
HAH!!!

Actually, I don't expect YOU to be able to comprehend a DÁMNED THING, YOU LAUGHABLY PATHETIC ÍDIOT.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22176 Feb 18, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!!!
...and with THAT, you have just proven yourself to be a FÓÓL and an ÍDIOT.
Not everything in Wikipedia can be considered to be completely erroneous.
Actually, most of it is NOT erroneous.
Wikipedia is THE MOST FINANCIALLY SUCCESSFUL ENCYCLOPEDIC REFERENCES in the World and has actually purchased most of the other encyclopedic references as they were not able to compete with Wikipedia.
Now Wikipedia uses the material from those same venerable encyclopedic references which it put out of business and bought outright.
MOST of the HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE entries that exist, for a while, in Wikipedia are being generated by industrious Afro-Ass-Hole ídiots much like yourself, FÓÓL.
That official portrait was of the real poet, "Pushkin", and he was only part 'Black', unlike his ancestor, which is probably the person in the rendering that YOU foolishly chose to show.
It is, of course, a matter of curious interest that a 'Black' man, probably of Ethiopian descent, had gained favor in the Russian court, but how in the fúçk does even an obvious ídiot like YOU conclude that Russians were originally 'Black' from THAT, YOU ÍGNORANT FÓÓL!?
You complete idiot. I already told you Wikipedia is not accepted in universities stupid. If you really had a Master or PHD you would know that moron,

Compete with Wikipedia? Who was trying to compete with Wikipedia fool? Are you on drugs?

Actually I wasn't the one who spoke of Black Russians but here you are anyway. It is not untrue.

http://infosnews.5cz.de/Abkhazians_of_African...

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris...

I know you are stupid so I better tell you that the region in question is now part of Russia.

Pushkin's Great great grandfather was Ethiopian royalty. But like the other Africans in Russia he was not unique.

The reason this history is vague and unclear is because your historians have told so many lies about real history; there are thousands of groups of real people with no explanation how they got there. This is because they do not want to tell you the truth that Black people were found all over the planet not just Africa. Your historians pretend a lot of these people were taken to other parts of the globe by slavers; but they can never explain where the people who took them there are!! Lol!!!

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22177 Feb 18, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!!!
Actually, I don't expect YOU to be able to comprehend a DÁMNED THING, YOU LAUGHABLY PATHETIC ÍDIOT.
Dude you can't speak English, it is blatantly not your first language, lol! Either that or you are trying desperately to sound smart and failing woefully.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22178 Feb 18, 2014
mandingowillsuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You complete idiot. I already told you Wikipedia is not accepted in universities stupid. If you really had a Master or PHD you would know that moron,
Compete with Wikipedia? Who was trying to compete with Wikipedia fool? Are you on drugs?
Actually I wasn't the one who spoke of Black Russians but here you are anyway. It is not untrue.
I know you are stupid so I better tell you that the region in question is now part of Russia.
Pushkin's Great great grandfather was Ethiopian royalty. But like the other Africans in Russia he was not unique.
The reason this history is vague and unclear is because your historians have told so many lies about real history; there are thousands of groups of real people with no explanation how they got there. This is because they do not want to tell you the truth that Black people were found all over the planet not just Africa. Your historians pretend a lot of these people were taken to other parts of the globe by slavers; but they can never explain where the people who took them there are!! Lol!!!
Yeah right, MØRØN, try that shít on one of your fellow Afro-Fool-Ass-Rétards.

Your "Russians of African descent" are even FAR more of a rarity than any "Mexicans of African descent" and despite what ALL OF YOU AFRO-FOOL-ASS-MØRØNS have to say about that, the official MEXICAN CENSUS BUREAU has noted that the percentage in Mexico for actual sub-Saharan African DNA doesn't amount to more than 1/2 of 1 percent.

When I was in school there wasn't even any such thing as Wikipedia OR FaceBook, DÚMB ÁSS.

I don't give a RATZ ÁSS what YOU might 'think' about Wikipedia and anyway I don't ever solely rely on Wikipedia as a reference because so much of it is overridden and overwritten by stúpid Afro-Fúcks like YOU,ÁSS HÓLE.

What is even more laughable is that you would have the gall to make a serious reference to anything like "Africasource", and really the only thing with which you apparently 'think' you can assail me, in an absurdly failed attempt to counter my highly accurate evisceration of your dismal attempt at logic, is to claim that my writing style is not actually correct.

I may not have majored in Writing, but there is NOTHING in MY writing to indicate that my first language is ANYTHING other than English.

I DO follow the proper rules of grammar but I don't know of anyone, including myself, that doesn't make an occasional typographical error. Even so, you're actually wanting to posture yourself, to your equally mentally challenged Afro-Fool-Ass audience, as if your complete lack of logical intellect is a mere figment of MY imagination because of YOUR absurd claim that I cannot properly write.

It is actually YOU, however, who is grievously challenged when it comes to reading anything more complex than the average two bit novel.

I have yet to see you successfully defend any single part of your Afro-Fool-Ass pathetic so-called 'Logic' string, YOU DELUSIONAL SHÍT FOR BRAINS MØRØN.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#22179 Feb 18, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
Curious Me said
The same can easily be said about those ancient pre-Christian Mediterranean Maghribíyan coins.
KiloEcho replies
You absolutely fear blackness and black people, don't you?
There is no such a thing as a Mediterranean race.
It is a lie in order to cover up the black ancestry of millions of people living around the Mediterranean sea.
Calling people Mediterraneans as though they have nothing to with black skinned Africans or Asians is typical of negrophobic Eurocentrists
There is a Mediterranean region divided the Mediterranean Sea nothing more, nothing less.
The so called Mediterraneans look the same even though they do not share the same genetic markers because they are mixed race people with a minority of black skinned and a majority of white skinned ancestors.
Some people even call them the world's oldest quadroons and octoroons.
That is what Mediterraneans really are, ANCIENT NOT SO ANCIENT HYBRIDS
Italians have on average 10% African (Sub-Saharan/Black ancestry), as this study concludes:
"A panel of 52 AIMs was genotyped in 435 Italian individuals in order to estimate the proportion of ancestry from a three-way differentiation: sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Asia. Structure analyses allowed us to infer membership proportions in population samples, and these proportions can be graphically displayed, as in Figure 2.
This analysis indicated that Italians have a basal proportion of sub-Saharan ancestry that is higher (9.2%, on average) than other central or northern European populations (1.5%, on average).
The amount of African ancestry in Italians is however more comparable to (but slightly higher than) the average in other Mediterranean countries (7.1%)."
Source:
http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/ ...
----------
Dr. Paul Rivet, Professor at the Ethnological Institute in Paris,, used to say:‘ there is a ratio of 4 to 18 per cent black blood around the Mediterranean sea’.
He thus referred to the [email protected] of the early Paleolithic and Mesolithic - Grimaldi Man and Caspian Man -- an important group of the Mediterranean populations until the Neolithic.
Grimaldi man was a white CRO-MAGNON
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimaldi_Man
There were NEVER any ancient anatomically correct Africans ever in Europe or the Middle East, only neanderthals,hominids! Thats why Europeans look nothing like black Africans and more like the neanderthal! According to latest research, modern Europeans have more than 20% neanderthal DNA:
www.livescience.com/42933-humans-carry-20-per...
I personally believe Europeans, Middle Eastern people originated from neanderthals only! Hell some white people look EXACTLY like neanderthals!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#22180 Feb 18, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
They were immigrants and so what!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#22181 Feb 19, 2014
African AE said

KiloEcho replies

You are drowning in denial as usual

Africa is the crade of humanity and the first humans on EVERY CONTINENT, including the "continent of Europe " were migratory Africans

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/8634/201...

Brandt stated that the study "was clear support for the out-of-Africa hypothesis. Our results clearly support the anthropological data, and other genetic data, that explain how humans came from Africa into the Middle East and started to spread from there."
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#22182 Feb 19, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
African AE said
KiloEcho replies
You are drowning in denial as usual
Africa is the crade of humanity and the first humans on EVERY CONTINENT, including the "continent of Europe " were migratory Africans
http://www.designntrend.com/articles/8634/201...
Brandt stated that the study "was clear support for the out-of-Africa hypothesis. Our results clearly support the anthropological data, and other genetic data, that explain how humans came from Africa into the Middle East and started to spread from there."
But they were NOT anatomically correct looking like modern Africans! They were hominids!! NO MODERN LOOKING ANCIENT AFRICANS HAVE EVER BEEN FOUND OUTSIDE AFRICA! Skeletons found in the Middle East:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skhul_and_Qafzeh_homini...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#22183 Feb 19, 2014
I think that modern Europeans and Middle Eastern people probably got their blonde hair,red hair,blue,green eyes and everything else from the neanderthal! The percentage of neanderthal DNA found in modern Europeans is now at 20% Hopefully the dumb scientists will find out that modern Europeans and neanderthals are a lot closer than they thought! After all white people look so much more like their ancient ancestor than anyone else! Any idiot can see that!

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22184 Feb 19, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, MØRØN, try that shít on one of your fellow Afro-Fool-Ass-Rétards.
Your "Russians of African descent" are even FAR more of a rarity than any "Mexicans of African descent" and despite what ALL OF YOU AFRO-FOOL-ASS-MØRØNS have to say about that, the official MEXICAN CENSUS BUREAU has noted that the percentage in Mexico for actual sub-Saharan African DNA doesn't amount to more than 1/2 of 1 percent.
When I was in school there wasn't even any such thing as Wikipedia OR FaceBook, DÚMB ÁSS.
I don't give a RATZ ÁSS what YOU might 'think' about Wikipedia and anyway I don't ever solely rely on Wikipedia as a reference because so much of it is overridden and overwritten by stúpid Afro-Fúcks like YOU,ÁSS HÓLE.
What is even more laughable is that you would have the gall to make a serious reference to anything like "Africasource", and really the only thing with which you apparently 'think' you can assail me, in an absurdly failed attempt to counter my highly accurate evisceration of your dismal attempt at logic, is to claim that my writing style is not actually correct.
I may not have majored in Writing, but there is NOTHING in MY writing to indicate that my first language is ANYTHING other than English.
I DO follow the proper rules of grammar but I don't know of anyone, including myself, that doesn't make an occasional typographical error. Even so, you're actually wanting to posture yourself, to your equally mentally challenged Afro-Fool-Ass audience, as if your complete lack of logical intellect is a mere figment of MY imagination because of YOUR absurd claim that I cannot properly write.
It is actually YOU, however, who is grievously challenged when it comes to reading anything more complex than the average two bit novel.
I have yet to see you successfully defend any single part of your Afro-Fool-Ass pathetic so-called 'Logic' string, YOU DELUSIONAL SHÍT FOR BRAINS MØRØN.
Everything you say is stupid and self contradictory. Why do you think a Mexican needs more than 1% Sub-Saharan African DNA to prove an African origin? Is Sub-Saharan Africa the only part of Africa? And is sub-Saharan Africa the only part of the world Black people are found you history falsifying crook?

Who cares if these people are a rarity? The point isn't how many there are but that they exist.

You don't rely exclusively on Wikipedia? 99% of what you and that other fool have posted has come from Wikipedia. You have posted ridiculous pictures with no artists name and where the origin is described as unknown, yet you still claim this is valid and credible evidence. You are so stupid.

This is what it says under your Wikipedia picture of Tariq;

Description
Lëtzebuergesch: Den Tarik ibn Zyiad
Date 21 November 2007 (original upload date)
Source Transferred from lb.wikipedia to Commons.

Author

Original:?
Modifications: Cornischong at Luxembourgish Wikipedia

Lmao!! You quasi-intellectual moron, the picture was uploaded by a White supremacist like you in 2007, both the artist/author and origin of this ridiculous and stupid picture is unknown. This is the type of evidence a moron like you has to rely on because like I told you; ABOUT 80% of your history, anthropology and science is fabricated and made up with the deliberate intent to mislead and misguide.

Lmao! African-resource is a reliable source fool.

I'm not claiming your writing style is incorrect. I'M TELLING YOU IT IS COMPLETE ATROCIOUS. You don't seem to understand the first rule of writing a sentence in English.

I would understand the occasional error or typo, but this is not what you are doing. you have no idea how to write a sentence in English. You don't know where a sentence should end. You also use words incorrectly like you are just looking through a thesaurus and picking out words yo think sound clever.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22185 Feb 19, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>But they were NOT anatomically correct looking like modern Africans! They were hominids!! NO MODERN LOOKING ANCIENT AFRICANS HAVE EVER BEEN FOUND OUTSIDE AFRICA! Skeletons found in the Middle East:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skhul_and_Qafzeh_homini...
Lmao! Are you still on that lie that only BLACK Africans can't show diversity? Even though the greatest degree of diversity is found in Sub-Saharan Africa?

You need to understand that as science is being unraveled at the moment it may even be uncovered that your neanderthal is an elaborate hoax.

I'm used to European historians and anthropologists being found out for trying to perpetuate fraud then having to look for a new lie to cover the old lies.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22186 Feb 19, 2014
mandingowillsuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you say is stupid and self contradictory. Why do you think a Mexican needs more than 1% Sub-Saharan African DNA to prove an African origin? Is Sub-Saharan Africa the only part of Africa? And is sub-Saharan Africa the only part of the world Black people are found you history falsifying crook?
Who cares if these people are a rarity? The point isn't how many there are but that they exist.
You don't rely exclusively on Wikipedia? 99% of what you and that other fool have posted has come from Wikipedia. You have posted ridiculous pictures with no artists name and where the origin is described as unknown, yet you still claim this is valid and credible evidence. You are so stupid.
Description
Author
Lmao!! You quasi-intellectual moron, the picture was uploaded by a White supremacist like you in 2007, both the artist/author and origin of this ridiculous and stupid picture is unknown. This is the type of evidence a moron like you has to rely on because like I told you; ABOUT 80% of your history, anthropology and science is fabricated and made up with the deliberate intent to mislead and misguide.
I'm not claiming your writing style is incorrect. I'M TELLING YOU IT IS COMPLETE ATROCIOUS. You don't seem to understand the first rule of writing a sentence in English.
I would understand the occasional error or typo, but this is not what you are doing. you have no idea how to write a sentence in English. You don't know where a sentence should end. You also use words incorrectly like you are just looking through a thesaurus and picking out words yo think sound clever.
Autochthanous Sub-Saharan African DNA is the only Autochthanous African DNA that's 'Black', YOU PATHETICALLY STÚPID MØRØN.

So far, the only thing with which YOU seem to 'think' that you can counter is that YOU 'think' that my syntax is somehow flawed.

As is always, FÓÓLS like YOU can't actually build any sort of legitimate case so you try, instead, to find fault with your opponents Spelling or syntax.

You don't actually even have any sort of legitimate reason to attack me on THAT level but you're assuming that your allies are so dismally ill equipped to know what perfectly acceptable English actually would look like, so you proceed with your foolishly pathetic little gambit, because YOU HAVE NO BETTER CHOICE.

The truth is, you have NO way of legitimately defending yourself or legitimately attacking ME.

YOU ARE AN IGNORANT DIM-WITTED HORSE'S ÁSS.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22187 Feb 19, 2014
mandingowillsuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Description
Author
I am NOT any so-called "White" person, I am also certainly NOT any sort of "racial supremacist", but/and however, YOU, on the other hand, ARE NOTHING BUT A RIDICULOUSLY STÚPID AND COMPLETELY ASININE IGNORANT INEDUCABLE DÚMB ÁSS JÏGGADÏBØØ,
ÁSS HÓLE.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#22188 Feb 20, 2014
mandingowillsay said

Is Sub-Saharan Africa the only part of Africa?

And is sub-Saharan Africa the only part of the world Black people are found you history falsifying crook?

KiloEcho replies

Whitewashing entire regions where aboriginal black skinned populations were erased and replaced (North Africa, Western Asia, the Americas, India etc.) by invading White tribes or even "Yellow races" is part of the White supremacy propaganda machine created in 18C Europe at the height of scientific racism and European imperialism/colonialism.

The most racist Europeans or Europ-descendants, like the brilliant Joseph Pomeroy Widney, M.D. D.D. LL.D (December 26, 1841 – July 4, 1938) acknowledged the presence of black skinned populations in places outside AFRICA SOUTH OF THE SAHARA where they "mysteriously disappeared" either through race mixing or during racial wars or even forced resettlements into remote or hostile areas.

“THEY (the black races) ONCE OCCUPIED A MUCH WIDER TERRITORY AND WIELDED A VASTLY GREATER INFLUENCE UPON EARTH THAN THEY DO NOW”

“They are now found chiefly in Africa; yet traces of them are to be found through the islands of Malaysia, remnants no doubt of that more numerous black population which seems to have occupied tropical Asia before the days of the Semite and the Mongol and the Brahmanic Aryan”.

“The valleys of the Ganges, the Euphrates and the Nile; and it was of the Black Races. The first Babylon seems to have been built by a [email protected] race. The earliest Egyptian civilization seems to have been [email protected] It was in the days before the Semite was known in either land”
----------
Paul Gaffarel (1843-1920), a French scientist, spoke the truth when he wrote the following passage in his work "Etude sur les rapports de l'Amérique et de l'ancien continent avant Christophe Colomb"

Several races seem to have, in turn, exercised world dominance, and been at the forefront of civilization.

The order of succession is now very difficult to determine.

However, the Black race appears to be the first.

The Malays hunted down Blacks in the islands of Polynesia; the Hindus chased them far into the interior of the Deccan and Ceylon.

Blacks are represented in Egyptian monuments and easily recognizable by the color of their skin, snub nose and slanted eyes.

They were later replaced by invaders.

THE FINAL TRIUMPH OF OUR RACE (THE WHITE RACE) DATES BACK ONLY FROM THE 16C WHEN NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES WERE DESTROYED OR ABSORBED BY EUROPEANS
----------
The Chinese are of African descent.

New Genetics Evidence Proves African Origin of Modern Chinese

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200007/15/e...

This latest research finding by Chinese scientists and their international colleagues concluded that modern humans might have moved from Africa to China replacing Mono erectus (archaic upright- walking human beings) there to become the ancestors of the country 's modern humans.

The conclusion is based on the comparison and analysis of Y- chromosome DNA using samples of the extant 88 populations living in East Asia, Southeast Asia and the Oceania, says Li Jin, one of the Chinese researchers of the study "Chinese Human Genome Diversity Project."

Li Jin is a professor of both the National Human Genome Center in Shanghai and the Institute of Genetics of Fudan University.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22189 Feb 20, 2014
CuloHecho wrote:
mandingowillsuck said
And is sub-Saharan Africa the only part of the world Black people are found you history falsifying crook?
CuloHecho replies
Whitewashing entire regions where aboriginal black skinned populations were erased and replaced (North Africa, Western Asia, the Americas, India etc.) by invading White tribes or even "Yellow races" is part of the White supremacy propaganda machine created in 18C Europe at the height of scientific racism and European imperialism/colonialism.
The most racist Europeans or Europ-descendants, like the brilliant Joseph Pomeroy Widney, M.D. D.D. LL.D (December 26, 1841 – July 4, 1938) acknowledged the presence of black skinned populations in places outside AFRICA SOUTH OF THE SAHARA where they "mysteriously disappeared" either through race mixing or during racial wars or even forced resettlements into remote or hostile areas.
“THEY (the black races) ONCE OCCUPIED A MUCH WIDER TERRITORY AND WIELDED A VASTLY GREATER INFLUENCE UPON EARTH THAN THEY DO NOW”
“They are now found chiefly in Africa; yet traces of them are to be found through the islands of Malaysia, remnants no doubt of that more numerous black population which seems to have occupied tropical Asia before the days of the Semite and the Mongol and the Brahmanic Aryan”.
“The valleys of the Ganges, the Euphrates and the Nile; and it was of the Black Races. The first Babylon seems to have been built by a [email protected] race. The earliest Egyptian civilization seems to have been [email protected] It was in the days before the Semite was known in either land”
----------
Paul Gaffarel (1843-1920), a French scientist, spoke the truth...BLAH BLAH BLAH BÚLLSHÍT
HAH!!!

Pomeroy Widney!!???

PAUL GAFFAREL!!???

Pomeroy Widney died in 1938, and Paul Gaffarel died in 1920.

Neither Pomeroy Widney's, or Paul Gaffarel's worthless 2bits can hardly be considered relevant or up-to-date in the light of present day anthropological science's overriding ability to bring genetic evidence to such a fine resolution.

Even though Neanderthals DID indeed have an extremely important 'genetic roll' in the coalescence of the Peoples of Eurasian DNA's, it is also more than obvious that those Eurasian DNA's are NOT just the offspring of the Neanderthal but that they are also a product of a melding of the descendants of an O.O.A.Exodus with already present Eurasian Neanderthals.

SO FÚÇKING WHAT!?

YOUR so-called scientific 'experts' died WAY BEFORE they could ever have availed themselves of any of the meaningful scientific advances in anthropological molecular biology.

In other words, THEY COULDN'T SAY A SINGLE DÁMNED THING ABOUT WHICH YOU HAVE SHOWN THEM YAPPING, WITHOUT IT BEING PURE UNSUBSTANTIATED SPECULATION,

and YOU are just a laughably 'tárded bufføøn.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22190 Feb 20, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!!!
Pomeroy Widney!!???
PAUL GAFFAREL!!???
Pomeroy Widney died in 1938, and Paul Gaffarel died in 1920.
Neither Pomeroy Widney's, or Paul Gaffarel's worthless 2bits can hardly be considered relevant or up-to-date in the light of present day anthropological science's overriding ability to bring genetic evidence to such a fine resolution.
Even though Neanderthals DID indeed have an extremely important 'genetic roll' in the coalescence of the Peoples of Eurasian DNA's, it is also more than obvious that those Eurasian DNA's are NOT just the offspring of the Neanderthal but that they are also a product of a melding of the descendants of an O.O.A.Exodus with already present Eurasian Neanderthals.
SO FÚÇKING WHAT!?
YOUR so-called scientific 'experts' died WAY BEFORE they could ever have availed themselves of any of the meaningful scientific advances in anthropological molecular biology.
In other words, THEY COULDN'T SAY A SINGLE DÁMNED THING ABOUT WHICH YOU HAVE SHOWN THEM YAPPING, WITHOUT IT BEING PURE UNSUBSTANTIATED SPECULATION,
and YOU are just a laughably 'tárded bufføøn.
You are so stupid and uneducated that you don't even understand why it is necessary to show how early certain men observed that we seemed to live in a world with many Black races!!?

This is how incredibly dumb you are. Is it possible for you to be this dumb!!!!!?

They are not speaking about today you fool they are speaking about how early people nticed Black races all over the world you stupid piece of shit.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#22191 Feb 20, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
mandingowillsay said
KiloEcho replies
----------
Paul Gaffarel (1843-1920), a French scientist, spoke the truth when he wrote the following passage in his work "Etude sur les rapports de l'Amérique et de l'ancien continent avant Christophe Colomb"
Several races seem to have, in turn, exercised world dominance, and been at the forefront of civilization.
The order of succession is now very difficult to determine.
However, the Black race appears to be the first.
The Malays hunted down Blacks in the islands of Polynesia; the Hindus chased them far into the interior of the Deccan and Ceylon.
Blacks are represented in Egyptian monuments and easily recognizable by the color of their skin, snub nose and slanted eyes.
They were later replaced by invaders.
THE FINAL TRIUMPH OF OUR RACE (THE WHITE RACE) DATES BACK ONLY FROM THE 16C WHEN NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES WERE DESTROYED OR ABSORBED BY EUROPEANS
----------
The Chinese are of African descent.
New Genetics Evidence Proves African Origin of Modern Chinese
http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200007/15/e...
This latest research finding by Chinese scientists and their international colleagues concluded that modern humans might have moved from Africa to China replacing Mono erectus (archaic upright- walking human beings) there to become the ancestors of the country 's modern humans.
The conclusion is based on the comparison and analysis of Y- chromosome DNA using samples of the extant 88 populations living in East Asia, Southeast Asia and the Oceania, says Li Jin, one of the Chinese researchers of the study "Chinese Human Genome Diversity Project."
Li Jin is a professor of both the National Human Genome Center in Shanghai and the Institute of Genetics of Fudan University.
Um.....ancient Middle East was EURASIAN WHITE AND STILL ARE! After all Europeans come from the MIDDLE EAST! White Cromagnon,Eurasian Neolithic Farmers,Indo Europeans!
Ancient Sumerians were SNOW WHITE:
www.arthistoryworlds.org/sculpture-from-sumer...
Why would ancient Sumerians portray themselves white with BLUE EYES if they were black??? Afronazi are just a joke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are there no Mexicans in the NBA? 3 min YT B MAD YT B TRIPPN 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,520,886
The best response to Black folk. 10 min Ttt 1
The Italian Laundromat That Is NYC 15 min Hiddn Numbrz 1
This is the most entertaining website on the in... 16 min AirborneInfantry 4
would George Zimmerman have been better off black? (Mar '16) 21 min T-BOS 46
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 23 min TranshumanX 216
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 40 min TranshumanX 571
White Pride Comes Roaring Back. 43 min YT B MAD YT B TRIPPN 12
3 Weeks on Topix AA has proven to me Blacks are... 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 84