the moors were black africans not ara...

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22145 Feb 15, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY!!???
He gave you several pieces of evidence and some of it was FAR better than others, but YOU chose only to criticize that one sculpture and not successfully either, FÓÓL.
Of course you also 'think' that it's acceptably 'sufficient' to simply say that those GENUINE AND FAMOUSLY KNOWN MAGHRIBÍYAN COINS were forgeries, which would be just about the stúpidest thing that YOU could ever say if it weren't for the fact that you are undoubtedly even more stúpid than that, FÓÓL.
I have answered your question; those coins are as fake as the White supremacy that motivates White men like you to commit scientific fraud over and over again.

I have no ideas why because you are always caught out.

Cheikh Anta Diop exposed thousands of intellectual and scientific fraud in the 1950's. You people are nothing short of criminals, always have been and always will be you retarded albino coon.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22146 Feb 15, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has to be any sort of "sup0remacist" to see that YOU are nothing but a pathetic rétard.
YOU aren't "debunking" a GOT DÄMNED THING, YOU DÚMB ÁSS SØNÄVÄ BÍTCH.
The only places to which YOU have been are no further than your asinine JÏGGADÏBØØ generated YouTube fantasy land.
You haven't proven a dámned thing, and YOU wouldn't even know what legitimate proof is even if it walked up and shit on you face,ÁSS HÓLE.
•••
The proper term is CAUCASIAN not 'White', FÓÓL.
I'm not the one talking about ANY so-called "Whites" and I sure as to fúçk know you can't come up with ANY legitimate up-to-date scientific anthropological DNA proof about there having been anywhere NEAR as many European slaves that were EVER melded into the North African population as YOU would like us and yourself to believe, FÓÓL.
The ONLY thing you have is WILD SCIENTIFICALLY UNSUSTAINABLE SPECULATION which has been generated by completely unqualified authors looking to cash in on the undeniable fact that you jïggadïbøøs will buy into ANY book or publication that caters to any of your ridiculous Afro-Fool-Ass nonsense.
Get the F out of here you stupid pale albino jigaboo. Do you really think anyone is accepting this as evidence I have not been to any of the countries I have been to?

Notice I am not challenging you about the countries you have been to? You are trying to pretend that the emphasis is on me to prove I have been to these countries so no one concentrates on you. If I had believed you had been to the countries you say you had in the beginning I absolutely KNOW YOU ARE LYING now you stupid pale ape.

You have clearly never left your cave and simply hope insults will deflect from that fact.

Here is a wager. I can use Facebook to prove that I have been everywhere I say I have been with pictorial evidence but your lying cave ape ass cannot do the same because like I said and will reiterate your attitude tells me that like most White supremacists you have never left your cave in Europe.

You stupid Euro Nazi I have already shown that not just people like you are liars but even the people thugs like you call experts are pseudo-scientific frauds and quacks.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#22148 Feb 15, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude (Euro-NAZI) I know this is hard for you but look;
The liar and history revisionist and falsifier said; "ditect quote;
"DO NOT HAVE FAKE SCULPTURES IN OUR MUSEUMS!!! Afronazis whacked!!!!!!!!!!"
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/dec/31/...
From above link;
"Hundreds of biblical artefacts in museums all over the world could be fakes, it has emerged after Israeli investigators uncovered what they claim is a sophisticated forgery ring"
Four men have been charged with the faking of some of the most important biblical discoveries in recent years.
"Forgers 'tried to rewrite biblical history"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchest...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-50149...
http://www.thefakebusters.com/museum%20forger...
Direct quote from above link;
"Most museum collections contain a certain number of forgeries, and the collections of the Kelsey Museum of Archeology are no exception. Over the almost one hundred years of museum collecting history, various objects of dubious authenticity have found their way into the collections"
NOW READ THIS CAREFULLY; LIKE I HAVE TOLD YOU A THOUSAND TIMES ONE THIRD IF NOT ALL YOUR HISTORY IS BASED ON REVISIONISM AND FORGERIES. I HAVE JUST POSTED THE EVIDENCE FOR YOU. LOOK WHAT IT SAYS; YOUR HISTORY HAS BEEN SHAPED AND DEFINED BY WHAT LIES YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH; MOST OF WHAT IS IN BRITISH MUSEUMS THAT CONNECTS EUROPEANS TO ISRAEL, EGYPT OR MOORISH AFRICA IS FORGED FAKED OR DOCTORED AND DEFACED;
http://www.raceandhistory.com/manu/update.htm
RaceandHistory.com
INTRODUCTION - PART 1 - PART 2 - PART 3
Groundbreaking New Book: MODERN FRAUD
THE VANISHING EVIDENCE OF CLASSICAL AFRICAN CIVILIZATIONS:
“A 2001 Update”
Prof. Manu Ampim
The “Vanishing Evidence” series is a general summary of years of detailed observation and research. The full documentation supporting the conclusions expressed in this series of articles, including dozens of photographs, will be published in my forthcoming book, Modern Fraud: The Forged Ancient Egyptian Statues of Ra-Hotep and Nofret. I make no attempt here to “prove” such a complicated case as forgeries and the deliberate destruction of African artifacts in just a few short articles. Rather, this series is simply a preliminary report on my findings, which will be given extensive treatment in my book Modern Fraud.- MA
SCOPE OF “THE VANISHING EVIDENCE” SERIES
EURO-NAZI'S are the biggest liars and history falsifiers on the planet today and everything about their falsified history is unraveling;
You can include proof the Neanderthal may never even have existed;
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2005/feb/1...
"History of modern man unravels as German scholar is exposed as fraud
Flamboyant anthropologist falsified dating of key discoveries"
A MAMMOTH FRAUD IN SCIENCE ON JSTOR (GOOGLE).
This article details all the White supremacist frauds and forgeries over the years that Western history is based on;
From
1)Piltdown man to all the rest.
2) Calaveras skull
I contacted the Egyptian Museum, they said they do not have fakes in their exhibits! I wrote to them because Afronazis keep claiming Prince Hemiunu is fake and they said HE IS NOT FAKE! His head was found next to his body! It was the only head there, so they plonked it on the sculpture and it fitted! LOL The thing is scientists have the ability to tell the age of artifacts! A lot of Coptic art was found to be fake! Im sure they have scientist checking to see if the art and sculptures are not fakes!
There are thousands of neanderthal skeletons not just one! Its not likely all of them are fakes!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#22149 Feb 15, 2014
Um... Rahotep and Nofret were also supposedly fake and the bust of Nefertiti was considered fake! That has been thrown out! All the above sculptures are genuine!
www.youtube.com/watch...

As for the fake neanderthal, scientists are always going to have a thug amongst them, just like in any career! Fact is thousands, of neanderthal skeletons have been found! National Geographic sponsored the DNA taken from the neanderthal! National Geographic are not known to be liars or fraudsters!

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22150 Feb 15, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I contacted the Egyptian Museum, they said they do not have fakes in their exhibits! I wrote to them because Afronazis keep claiming Prince Hemiunu is fake and they said HE IS NOT FAKE! His head was found next to his body! It was the only head there, so they plonked it on the sculpture and it fitted! LOL The thing is scientists have the ability to tell the age of artifacts! A lot of Coptic art was found to be fake! Im sure they have scientist checking to see if the art and sculptures are not fakes!
There are thousands of neanderthal skeletons not just one! Its not likely all of them are fakes!
Dude just stop posting hairsplitting arguments have that have no bearing on the fact that it was the foremost authority on Neanderthals that was exposed as a fraud.

Also I don't believe you called anyone so stop wasting your time with even more ridiculous lies.
Anyway it was the West you claimed that their museums hold no fakes. I proved conclusively that this is just one more of your lies.

Here's how it works, anywhere the West are trying to steal for Africa; you will find the most fakes made for that country.

Thus Egypt has more fakes than anywhere in the world. Because Europeans are making thousands of fakes in a ploy to steal an entire countries history and replace it with a caricature European culture.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22151 Feb 15, 2014
African AE wrote:
Um... Rahotep and Nofret were also supposedly fake and the bust of Nefertiti was considered fake! That has been thrown out! All the above sculptures are genuine!
www.youtube.com/watch...
As for the fake neanderthal, scientists are always going to have a thug amongst them, just like in any career! Fact is thousands, of neanderthal skeletons have been found! National Geographic sponsored the DNA taken from the neanderthal! National Geographic are not known to be liars or fraudsters!
Don't waste my time the fact a fake Nefertiti bust was being presented as GENUINE already tells you that things stand exactly the way I have presented them to you.

EUROPEAN HISTORY IS ABOUT WHAT LIE YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH OR FORGE BEFORE YOU ARE EXPOSED.

You are criminals and history falsifiers. It is only a mater of time before all your other scams are exposed the same way the Bosnian pyramids were exposed.

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/1/post/2014/01/w...

Those who provide the bulk of European history have been acting criminally. And it isn't only BLACK AFRICAN history Europeans are trying to steal. You also try to steal Native American and Chinese history and heritage.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...

The discovery of mummified Europeans close to China has led to a wave of thieving history falsifying White supremacists claiming they're the authors of ancient Chinese civilization. Chinese officials are not impressed.

Chinese authorities are incensed and very angry at the claims. Native American Indians are also very angry at White attempts to steal their culture and heritage.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/16/science/16a...

And the White man stumbles on like a confused homeless tramp, attempting to steal any heritage he can. He thinks he stands more luck stealing the black mans heritage because this is to date their greatest victim; despite the fact they have also murdered millions of Asians too.
7New Earth7

Europe

#22152 Feb 15, 2014
If anyone is watching cnn's Cold War, the Soviets and the Russians were pitch black people!!!!!!!!!! But the media won't show this!!!!!!
They won't: www.google.com/search...

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22153 Feb 15, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Refer to what I posted to your co-conspirator and liar;
YOU CANNOT USE WIKIPEDIA TO PROVE A THING; AND I have already illustrated that your history is founded on lies.
We are NOT low I.Q. rétards like YOU OBVIOUSLY are, FÓÓL.

You fail to realize that most of the fake museum junk is merely forgeries of surreptitiously absconded original works of art.

Those fakes are eventually discovered and it takes quite a bit of obfuscating con artistry to perpetrate a sale of illegitimate articles to a museum.

This is so, even though the museums are under a great deal of pressure to compete with other museums for a scarce and finite number of items to display.

Because of that, a degree of caution can sometimes be nervously thrown to the wind, so to speak, and when that occurs such mistakes of authentication can also occur, but that doesn't ever mean that intense scrutiny of any such item will ever cease.

In the case of that contemporary Iberian artwork, authenticity is completely undeniable since it has existed for public display since its creation.

The same can easily be said about those ancient pre-Christian Mediterranean Maghribíyan coins.

There existence has been known since their circulation, and they weren't discovered just yesterday, YOU CØÇKSÜÇKING AFRO-FOOL-ASS MØRØN.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22154 Feb 15, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
We are NOT low I.Q. rétards like YOU OBVIOUSLY are, FÓÓL.
You fail to realize that most of the fake museum junk is merely forgeries of surreptitiously absconded original works of art.
Those fakes are eventually discovered and it takes quite a bit of obfuscating con artistry to perpetrate a sale of illegitimate articles to a museum.
This is so, even though the museums are under a great deal of pressure to compete with other museums for a scarce and finite number of items to display.
Because of that, a degree of caution can sometimes be nervously thrown to the wind, so to speak, and when that occurs such mistakes of authentication can also occur, but that doesn't ever mean that intense scrutiny of any such item will ever cease.
In the case of that contemporary Iberian artwork, authenticity is completely undeniable since it has existed for public display since its creation.
The same can easily be said about those ancient pre-Christian Mediterranean Maghribíyan coins.
There existence has been known since their circulation, and they weren't discovered just yesterday, YOU CØÇKSÜÇKING AFRO-FOOL-ASS MØRØN.
What does IQ have to do this? You don't know my IQ and nor do I know yours so why fret? Is this a new ploy to con people into thinking you have somehow proven your intelligence without us even knowing what level of education you have? Lmao!! You think you telling me the average IQ score of a race will prove to me that you have a brain you imbecile? despite how dumb you come across here? Think again stupid SOB. Stop trying to con people into thinking you've any intelligence by bringing in some erroneous argument that has nothing to do with me or you.

Shove that old IQ argument back up your ass fool, I go by education not IQ tests. So if you are claiming a fool like you has intelligence then post your educational qualifications and I'll believe you moron.

As for your explanation about fakes, I already posted the evidence that Western (European museums) are full of fakes. Don't waste my time with personal redundant arguments about how hard you think it is to sell fakes to museums when I already showed proof that Western museums are fool of fakes, you ugly pale albino ape cave dweller.

Don't think a guy as intellectually impaired as you who spouts crap about IQ to deflect attention from the fact he has no education can con people here. Show evidence for what you say you lying savage ape.

I have shown proof for what I said all your low intellect uneducated self has done is make statements while slinging a few invectives. You'll have to do better than that you disgusting slimy ape. I know now that you are some a retarded uneducated fool who has probably never been outside the country you were born in.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22155 Feb 15, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
If anyone is watching cnn's Cold War, the Soviets and the Russians were pitch black people!!!!!!!!!! But the media won't show this!!!!!!
They won't: www.google.com/search...
Ahaaahhh, exactly so, and to shed further 'light' on this greatly obscured subject,

I have here an un-doctored photogragh of a little known sculpture of former soviet leader Joseph Stalin:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/da...

"History is valid if it excludes fictions posing as facts, and arranges actual facts in a context that correlates with the living memory of the people whom it seeks to explain. Otherwise it is a political or intellectual instrument whose aim is something other than shedding light on events."

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22156 Feb 15, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahaaahhh, exactly so, and to shed further 'light' on this greatly obscured subject,
I have here an un-doctored photogragh of a little known sculpture of former soviet leader Joseph Stalin:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/da...
"History is valid if it excludes fictions posing as facts, and arranges actual facts in a context that correlates with the living memory of the people whom it seeks to explain. Otherwise it is a political or intellectual instrument whose aim is something other than shedding light on events."
Try Pushkin fool;

http://max.mmlc.northwestern.edu/~mdenner/Dem...

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22157 Feb 15, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
What does IQ have to do this? You don't know my IQ and nor do I know yours so why fret? Is this a new ploy to con people into thinking you have somehow proven your intelligence without us even knowing what level of education you have? Lmao!! You think you telling me the average IQ score of a race will prove to me that you have a brain you imbecile? despite how dumb you come across here? Think again stupid SOB. Stop trying to con people into thinking you've any intelligence by bringing in some erroneous argument that has nothing to do with me or you.
Shove that old IQ argument back up your ass fool, I go by education not IQ tests. So if you are claiming a fool like you has intelligence then post your educational qualifications and I'll believe you moron.
As for your explanation about fakes, I already posted the evidence that Western (European museums) are full of fakes. Don't waste my time with personal redundant arguments about how hard you think it is to sell fakes to museums when I already showed proof that Western museums are fool of fakes, you ugly pale albino ape cave dweller.
Don't think a guy as intellectually impaired as you who spouts crap about IQ to deflect attention from the fact he has no education can con people here. Show evidence for what you say you lying savage ape.
I have shown proof for what I said all your low intellect uneducated self has done is make statements while slinging a few invectives. You'll have to do better than that you disgusting slimy ape. I know now that you are some a retarded uneducated fool who has probably never been outside the country you were born in.
Just because I have singled YOU out as being of an obviously lower than requisite I.Q. doesn't mean that I have singled out ANY so-called "race" as being equally as mentally challenged as YOU must quite so very obviously be, FÓÓL.

If I posted to you that, although I am now happily retired, and I had culminated my formal education with a degree in anthropology from Stanford University whereupon I did participate of several Post Doctoral Anthro courses, to be very brief and succinct,

it would mean NOTHING since only a fool would actually post an further details that could undeniably affirm any credentials to which I may have referred.

Why don't I simply post my real name, my home address, SSN, and phone number,

YOU DIM-WITTED SIMPLETON.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22158 Feb 15, 2014
mandingowillsuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Pushkin fool;
Uewwww, GEE WOW GOSH, you're ~REALLY~'smart', and that phony baloney pseudo-'reproduction' of that Russian writers official portrait is soooo true to life -(((NOT)));

or was that actually a portrait of his great grandfather?

Of course, we don't give a flying FÚÇK that Alexander Pushkin was slightly part 'Black', YOU ÍDIOT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Pushki...

"Pushkin was born into Russian nobility in Moscow. His great-grandfather from his mother's side – Abram Gannibal – was brought over as a slave from Africa and had risen to become an aristocrat.[8] Pushkin published his first poem at the age of fifteen, and was widely recognized by the literary establishment by the time of his graduation from the Tsarskoye Selo Lyceum."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:A.S.Pushkin...

Is that supposed to prove that ANY significant amount of Russians are originally 'Black', YOU MØRØN?

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22159 Feb 15, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I have singled YOU out as being of an obviously lower than requisite I.Q. doesn't mean that I have singled out ANY so-called "race" as being equally as mentally challenged as YOU must quite so very obviously be, FÓÓL.
If I posted to you that, although I am now happily retired, and I had culminated my formal education with a degree in anthropology from Stanford University whereupon I did participate of several Post Doctoral Anthro courses, to be very brief and succinct,
it would mean NOTHING since only a fool would actually post an further details that could undeniably affirm any credentials to which I may have referred.
Why don't I simply post my real name, my home address, SSN, and phone number,
YOU DIM-WITTED SIMPLETON.
Lmao!! You're like a Thesaurus on crack!! "lower than requisite IQ" what is the requisite IQ stupid? Requisite for what? Who set that requisite? You're saying things you think you sound clever but sounding even dumber than you actually are.(If that's possible?) There is no requisite IQ you fool.

"YOU might quite so very obviously be, FOOL" what kind of English is that? Do you know how stupid and insane you sound?

And it is I did participate IN not OF!!

"whereupon I did participate of several Post Doctoral Anthro courses"

What does this mean?

"it would mean NOTHING since only a fool would actually post an further details that could undeniably affirm any credentials to which I may have referred"

You are so thick, you actually think this rambling pile of nonsense sounds cogent and intelligent! You have not been anywhere near a university you lying SOB!!

There is not a chance in hell you could write an essay for a university with English like this.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22160 Feb 15, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Uewwww, GEE WOW GOSH, you're ~REALLY~'smart', and that phony baloney pseudo-'reproduction' of that Russian writers official portrait is soooo true to life -(((NOT)));
or was that actually a portrait of his great grandfather?
Of course, we don't give a flying FÚÇK that Alexander Pushkin was slightly part 'Black', YOU ÍDIOT.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Pushki... ; MØRØN?
First of all don't believe everything you read especially when you got it from Wikipedia.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...

Pushkin was in fact from Black African royalty; the racist who posted that article on Wikipedia wouldn't have wanted people to know that. This refers to a time African royalty were known and respected in Europe. This has been brushed out of history and replaced with some lying story about every Black person coming to Europe as a slave.

In fact one of Pushkin's daughters became British royalty marrying into the Mountbatten family.

There's lots of history that is hidden n order to empower garbage like you and use you as willing slaves to the elite to fight and oppress other humans of whom some are far less wretched than a savage like you. Check your history savage you could well be the offspring of a slave yourself. Do you know what the slave population in Medieval Europe was? What about in England the same period?

Everything you say gives away the fact you have never been anywhere near a university; this is why you mentioned IQ. You attempt to reassure yourself that even with no paper to certify your claim to intelligence you are astute and erudite by virtue of what race you are. All uneducated racist White garbage try this trick. They've no other way of showing intelligence because even the debate style normally gives them away. Posting loads of invectives hasn't fooled or deflected people from noticing the limitations you have in thinking constructively.

Fool that you are quoting Wikipedia, you dumb nincompoop.

http://www.feelnubia.com/index.php/world-view...

"From the most remote times there has existed in Russia people of African descent. By far the most famous of all the Blacks in Russian history, however, was Alexander Sergeievich Pushkin–patriarch of Russian literature. Born in Moscow on May 26, 1799, Pushkin was descended on his mother’s side from Major-General Ibrahim Petrovich Hannibal–an Ethiopian prince who became a favorite of Tsar Peter I (1682-1725). Hannibal impressed Czar Peter “so well that he became a confidant and favorite, was revered at the court, and began the aristocratic Pushkin lineage. In an unfinished work, The Negro of Peter the Great, Alexander Pushkin pays homage to his illustrious ancestor"

http://tseday.wordpress.com/2008/08/24/alexan...

Do you understand why people do not quote Wikipedia and why it isn't accepted as a reliable or credible citation by any universities on the planet you inbred uneducated fool?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#22161 Feb 15, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Pushkin fool;
The REAL Pushkin:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Pushkin
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#22162 Feb 15, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all don't believe everything you read especially when you got it from Wikipedia.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...
Pushkin was in fact from Black African royalty; the racist who posted that article on Wikipedia wouldn't have wanted people to know that. This refers to a time African royalty were known and respected in Europe. This has been brushed out of history and replaced with some lying story about every Black person coming to Europe as a slave.
In fact one of Pushkin's daughters became British royalty marrying into the Mountbatten family.
There's lots of history that is hidden n order to empower garbage like you and use you as willing slaves to the elite to fight and oppress other humans of whom some are far less wretched than a savage like you. Check your history savage you could well be the offspring of a slave yourself. Do you know what the slave population in Medieval Europe was? What about in England the same period?
Everything you say gives away the fact you have never been anywhere near a university; this is why you mentioned IQ. You attempt to reassure yourself that even with no paper to certify your claim to intelligence you are astute and erudite by virtue of what race you are. All uneducated racist White garbage try this trick. They've no other way of showing intelligence because even the debate style normally gives them away. Posting loads of invectives hasn't fooled or deflected people from noticing the limitations you have in thinking constructively.
Fool that you are quoting Wikipedia, you dumb nincompoop.
http://www.feelnubia.com/index.php/world-view...
"From the most remote times there has existed in Russia people of African descent. By far the most famous of all the Blacks in Russian history, however, was Alexander Sergeievich Pushkin–patriarch of Russian literature. Born in Moscow on May 26, 1799, Pushkin was descended on his mother’s side from Major-General Ibrahim Petrovich Hannibal–an Ethiopian prince who became a favorite of Tsar Peter I (1682-1725). Hannibal impressed Czar Peter “so well that he became a confidant and favorite, was revered at the court, and began the aristocratic Pushkin lineage. In an unfinished work, The Negro of Peter the Great, Alexander Pushkin pays homage to his illustrious ancestor"
http://tseday.wordpress.com/2008/08/24/alexan...
Do you understand why people do not quote Wikipedia and why it isn't accepted as a reliable or credible citation by any universities on the planet you inbred uneducated fool?
Most people in the world see Wiki as very reliable!!!!!

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22164 Feb 16, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The REAL Pushkin:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Pushkin
Stupid ass-wipe, all you have done is post a picture from Wikipedia which can not be relied on as credible or authentic. Wikipedia already posted the wrong story about Pushkin but you are still claiming they have the most authentic picture of him. What a fool.

You think just because you have a picture from Wiki people should accept it? Get a life fool.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22166 Feb 16, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Most people in the world see Wiki as very reliable!!!!!
What people in the world see Wiki as reliable fool?

You have quite clearly never been to university. Wiki is not accepted as a credible or legitimate citation for anything. In short you are not allowed to use it you stupid uneducated moron.

http://www.examiner.com/article/unreliability...

An examiner explains why it is unreliable you dumb SOB.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...

"Iffy-pedia: Up to six in ten articles on Wikipedia contain factual errors

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

https://groups.google.com/forum/ #!topic/alt.global-warming/T11 x_Y4UNrc

"Wikipedia provides Internet users with millions of articles on a broad range of topics, and commonly ranks first in search engines. But its reliability and credibility fall well short of the standards for a school paper. According to Wikipedia itself,“[W]hile some articles are of the highest quality of scholarship, others are admittedly complete rubbish.… use [Wikipedia] with an informed understanding of what it is and what it isn't"

I am not surprised you fools don't have a clue why Wikipedia is not used in any university for citations. Neither of you have a university degree, which is why you are White racists to start with.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#22168 Feb 16, 2014
Curious Me said

KiloEcho replies

You absolutely fear blackness and black people, don't you?

There is no such a thing as a Mediterranean race.

It is a lie in order to cover up the black ancestry of millions of people living around the Mediterranean sea.

Calling people Mediterraneans as though they have nothing to with black skinned Africans or Asians is typical of negrophobic Eurocentrists

There is a Mediterranean region divided the Mediterranean Sea nothing more, nothing less.

The so called Mediterraneans look the same even though they do not share the same genetic markers because they are mixed race people with a minority of black skinned and a majority of white skinned ancestors.

Some people even call them the world's oldest quadroons and octoroons.

That is what Mediterraneans really are, ANCIENT NOT SO ANCIENT HYBRIDS

Italians have on average 10% African (Sub-Saharan/Black ancestry), as this study concludes:

"A panel of 52 AIMs was genotyped in 435 Italian individuals in order to estimate the proportion of ancestry from a three-way differentiation: sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Asia. Structure analyses allowed us to infer membership proportions in population samples, and these proportions can be graphically displayed, as in Figure 2.

This analysis indicated that Italians have a basal proportion of sub-Saharan ancestry that is higher (9.2%, on average) than other central or northern European populations (1.5%, on average).

The amount of African ancestry in Italians is however more comparable to (but slightly higher than) the average in other Mediterranean countries (7.1%)."

Source:
http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/ ...
----------
Dr. Paul Rivet, Professor at the Ethnological Institute in Paris,, used to say:‘ there is a ratio of 4 to 18 per cent black blood around the Mediterranean sea’.

He thus referred to the [email protected] of the early Paleolithic and Mesolithic - Grimaldi Man and Caspian Man -- an important group of the Mediterranean populations until the Neolithic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Are Black people really the DEVIL? (Nov '09) 3 min Blackgodforever 205
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 136,014
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min trollslayer 32,663
The Black Man Is God 7 min Bow Down Roman Scum 109
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min USAsince1680 1,395,630
The so called God's chosen 22 min Skiff Azlaan 1
Urbanwear 24 min Hillbilly 10
Do you understand 56 min Truth Hurts 27
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 2 hr barefoot2626 93
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 hr Fukanig 88
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 2 hr Fukanig 82
More from around the web