African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#22007 Feb 10, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Just posted proof bro; the existence of electricity was not discovered by any White man first okay bro?
When ancient Egyptians knew of it NO one in Germanic Europe knew of it.
Actually according to Wiki the first person to start using electricity to light up a room was Benjamin Franklin! Before that, everyone used lamps, candles!

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22008 Feb 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
Afronazis like to claim that the Middle East was Afroasian or black or whatever at the time of the Hebrews! DNA and skeletons has PROVEN without a doubt THAT THE MIDDLE EAST WAS WHITE EURASIAN and INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people STILL ARE:
www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/10/13101...
www.donsmaps.com/otzi.html
Otzi the 5000 year old mummy found in the Alps carried the very indigenous Levant DNA Haplogroup G
He looks just like these Middle Eastern 6000 year old Hebrews! Why? Because Otzi originated from the MIDDLE EAST thats why the M.E. was never black!
The North African Natufians who lived in the Levant were interbred out of existence by the Eurasians!!!!!!!!!By the time the Neolithic Farmers moved into Europe they looked exactly like Otzi!
Ancient Hebrews recreated by Forensic Experts:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...

Your arguments are all over the place; you start with;

"Afronazis like to claim that the Middle East was Afroasian or black or whatever at the time of the Hebrews! DNA and skeletons has PROVEN without a doubt THAT THE MIDDLE EAST WAS WHITE EURASIAN and INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people STILL ARE:"

But then you end with posting a link from National Geographic that says;

5 Surprising Facts About Otzi the Iceman
Scholars continue to be amazed by the ancient man found frozen in the Alps
Does the link substantiate the claim somehow? Am I missing something here?

Then there is more stuff in the second link about Otzi the iceman!!!!!

The links are not even about anything connected to the region you are talking about? And the pictures of Otzi are ridiculous!! What are you trying to prove? The dude is even wearing trousers? What the heck!!?

This is dubious info, with no real back up. It's look like pseudo science.

Your last link leads us to this;

Meet Delilah: TV series unveils ‘biblical’ faces
Using skulls up to 6,000 years old unearthed by archaeologists, producers recreate how four residents of ancient Israel might have looked

Meet Delilah: TV series unveils 'biblical' faces | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-...
Follow us:@timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

Are you really taking this crap as some kind of fact based info? Lmao!!
African AE

#22009 Feb 10, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
The links are not even about anything connected to the region you are talking about? And the pictures of Otzi are ridiculous!! What are you trying to prove? The dude is even wearing trousers? What the heck!!?
Using skulls up to 6,000 years old unearthed by archaeologists, producers recreate how four residents of ancient Israel might have looked
Meet Delilah: TV series unveils 'biblical' faces | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-...
Um....both Otzi and the Hebrews were RECREATED BY FORENSIC EXPERTS just like Police FORENSIC EXPERTS who recreate a face from a skull to find out who the person was when they were alive!

Level 4

Location hidden

#22010 Feb 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DNA and skeletons DO NOT LIE!!! Ask any Police Forensics EXPERT!
You are not posting anything about DNA and skeletons, you are simply like an excited chimp posting pictures about what you think ARE SEXY MEN IN Morocco.

You seem to be under the delusion that this is proof ancient populations were the same before all the various invasions. You also seems to think this means Moroccans are classed as White. They never have and never will be.

This is why even in Spain you see the difference and they are subject to loads of racism. I saw this with my own eyes, so stop confusing yourself.

Level 4

Location hidden

#22011 Feb 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....both Otzi and the Hebrews were RECREATED BY FORENSIC EXPERTS just like Police FORENSIC EXPERTS who recreate a face from a skull to find out who the person was when they were alive!
Lmao!! Ha ha!! Otzi is not connected to ancient Hebrews only you have said he is. You have no citation from a credible source that says they are connected. Show that credible source right now.

Nor have you shown any proof that the scientific community accepts these ridiculous additions.
African AE

#22012 Feb 10, 2014
Scientists can recreate the face of ancient people using their skull:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_facial_reconst...

A small drop of blood or hair left at a crime scene can tell Forensic experts exactly what race the person was and what sex they were!

Level 4

Location hidden

#22013 Feb 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Actually according to Wiki the first person to start using electricity to light up a room was Benjamin Franklin! Before that, everyone used lamps, candles!
Wiki is not a reliable source. And the bottom line is your initial claim was a White man invented electricity. That statement alone does indicate the level of ignorance and lack of education we are dealing with.

What adult thinks electricity was invented?

The links I posted says the ancient Egyptians were suspected of having been using electricity.
African AE

#22014 Feb 10, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not posting anything about DNA and skeletons, you are simply like an excited chimp posting pictures about what you think ARE SEXY MEN IN Morocco.
You seem to be under the delusion that this is proof ancient populations were the same before all the various invasions. You also seems to think this means Moroccans are classed as White. They never have and never will be.
This is why even in Spain you see the difference and they are subject to loads of racism. I saw this with my own eyes, so stop confusing yourself.
Strange thing is, the Spanish look just like the Moroccan Moors!If the Moors that conquered Spain were black, the why dont the Spanish look more black??????????In fact the Spanish have only 2% black African DNA! I think that says absolutely everything! The Moors who conquered Spain were majority WHITE BERBERS!
African AE

#22015 Feb 10, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!! Ha ha!! Otzi is not connected to ancient Hebrews only you have said he is. You have no citation from a credible source that says they are connected. Show that credible source right now.
Nor have you shown any proof that the scientific community accepts these ridiculous additions.
Um....according to National Geographic he carries the very INDIGENOUS LEVANT DNA HAPLOGROUP G! Like all Europeans, ESPECIALLY SOUTHERN EUROPEANS HE ORIGINATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST like the Hebrews ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE!
Ur in the Chaldeans is exactly where the Hebrews originated! Ancient Chaldeans portrayed themselves as white:
www.penn.museum/sites/Iraq/...
African AE

#22016 Feb 10, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Wiki is not a reliable source. And the bottom line is your initial claim was a White man invented electricity. That statement alone does indicate the level of ignorance and lack of education we are dealing with.
What adult thinks electricity was invented?
The links I posted says the ancient Egyptians were suspected of having been using electricity.
Wiki uses the research of scientists,archeologist so I think they are one of the best sources of information on the internet! There is NO proof the ancient Egyptians used electricity!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#22018 Feb 10, 2014
African AE said

Strange thing is, the Spanish look just like the Moroccan Moors!I

If the Moors that conquered Spain were black, the why dont the Spanish look more black??????????

In fact the Spanish have only 2% black African DNA! I think that says absolutely everything! The Moors who conquered Spain were majority WHITE BERBERS!

KiloEcho replies

Spaniards do not look like Moroccans. That is a blatant lie.

Moroccans are much much darker than Europeans, including Spaniards

You must suffer from historical amnesia.

Muslim Moors were expelled from Spain back to Africa. They also ook with them their mixed offspring with Spanish women

Spaniards came up with the expression blue blood because the Moors had a different skin tone.

Spaniards knew the difference between their skin, the dark brown skin of the Moors and the dark skin of their mixed offspring with the Moors, called Moriscos.

Sangre azul, blue blood, was a euphemism for being a white man who can hold up his pale or light skin showing blue veins, untainted by Moorish blood. Blue veins clearly appear under light or pale skin.
-----

Berbers aka Amazigh are White people, only in your dreams.

They are mixed and look mixed with varying levels of black admixture inherited from their dark brown skinned ancestors who were migrants from the Horn of Africa.

http://www.danheller.com/berbers.html
----------

Take a hard look at the famous Wild Men and Moors tapestry.

Do the Moors in the tapestry look White to you?

http://www.ancientworlds.net/aw/Post/1240984

Level 5

#22019 Feb 10, 2014
Correction

They also took with them their mixed offspring with Spanish women
Citizen 1986

UK

#22020 Feb 10, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious the guy is somethingelse.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#22021 Feb 10, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
African AE said
Strange thing is, the Spanish look just like the Moroccan Moors!I
If the Moors that conquered Spain were black, the why dont the Spanish look more black??????????
In fact the Spanish have only 2% black African DNA! I think that says absolutely everything! The Moors who conquered Spain were majority WHITE BERBERS!
KiloEcho replies
Spaniards do not look like Moroccans. That is a blatant lie.
Moroccans are much much darker than Europeans, including Spaniards
You must suffer from historical amnesia.
Muslim Moors were expelled from Spain back to Africa. They also ook with them their mixed offspring with Spanish women
Spaniards came up with the expression blue blood because the Moors had a different skin tone.
Spaniards knew the difference between their skin, the dark brown skin of the Moors and the dark skin of their mixed offspring with the Moors, called Moriscos.
Sangre azul, blue blood, was a euphemism for being a white man who can hold up his pale or light skin showing blue veins, untainted by Moorish blood. Blue veins clearly appear under light or pale skin.
-----
Berbers aka Amazigh are White people, only in your dreams.
They are mixed and look mixed with varying levels of black admixture inherited from their dark brown skinned ancestors who were migrants from the Horn of Africa.
http://www.danheller.com/berbers.html
----------
Take a hard look at the famous Wild Men and Moors tapestry.
Do the Moors in the tapestry look White to you?
http://www.ancientworlds.net/aw/Post/1240984
Um....according to Wiki a large amount of Moors stayed behind and converted to Christianity! Strange how the Spanish people look just like Moroccan people????
www.youtube.com/watch...
Then you want me to believe the Moors were pitch black Africans who turned European looking in 500 years???LOL extremely loud!
Do these ancient Moors look black?
www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi...
By the way Moroccan men carry INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICAN DNA!
READ SLOWLY:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors

Level 4

Location hidden

#22022 Feb 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....according to National Geographic he carries the very INDIGENOUS LEVANT DNA HAPLOGROUP G! Like all Europeans, ESPECIALLY SOUTHERN EUROPEANS HE ORIGINATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST like the Hebrews ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE!
Ur in the Chaldeans is exactly where the Hebrews originated! Ancient Chaldeans portrayed themselves as white:
First of all your link has nothing to do with your claim and in no way substantiates anything connected with your claim either.

Secondly the bible is not a scientific document so no good saying according to the bible. Saying this is meaningless.

Thirdly the term Middle East is only as old as the 18th century, before that it was simply also part of Africa, no good saying; (originated in the Middle East). All humans originated in Africa.

It's stupid to say he carried levant DNA I.e., because there is nop such thing as Levant DNA; I wager you find me any allusion to Lebant DNA. Haplotype G can also be found in Sub-Saharan Africa. You're not making any point here sir. If people have one haplotype that is the same your dumb ass needs to go back to school to learn how many haplo's one human has.

Level 4

Location hidden

#22023 Feb 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Wiki uses the research of scientists,archeologist so I think they are one of the best sources of information on the internet! There is NO proof the ancient Egyptians used electricity!
Not on every posted article; that's why you have to cite what you use properly.

I don't expect your level of intellect to understand that though.

Level 5

#22024 Feb 10, 2014
African AE

according to Wiki a large amount of Moors stayed behind and converted to Christianity!

Strange how the Spanish people look just like Moroccan people????

Then you want me to believe the Moors were pitch black Africans who turned European looking in 500 years???LOL extremely loud!

Do these ancient Moors look black?

www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi...

By the way Moroccan men carry INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICAN DNA!
READ SLOWLY:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors

KiloEcho replies

Spaniards look nothing like Moroccans, people. That is a fact. Moroccans tend to be much much darker than Spaniards.

How many times do we have to tell you that the word moor acquired a racial connotation for black skinned people across ancient and medieval Europe?

The original Moors, that is unmixed and pre-Muslim, were black skinned. That is why they were called Moor
----------
The word Moor was used across ancient and medieval Europe for people of darker skin color, HISTORICALLY for Ethiopians, Egyptians and Berbers and LATER generalized for all black skinned Africans.

The word Moor IS AN EARLY ENGLISH TERM FOR N@GRO and was used a synonym for n@gro during the Middle Ages (and even before); the same for its equivalents in other European languages.

Biologist John Baker (1974) explains: The association of dark skin with the name of 'Moors' resulted eventually in the same term being applied to N@grids."

Ignoring the etymology of the word moor makes history illiterate.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php...
Moor (n.)

BEING A DARK PEOPLE IN RELATION TO EUROPEANS, THEIR NAME IN THE MIDDLE AGES WAS A SYNONYM FOR N@GRO;"
----------
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k6360787...

Dieu, l'homme et la parole, ou La langue primitive par J. Azaïs, père(1778-1856)

MAURE, nom d'un peuple dont la peau est noire;

morou languedocien, mourou provençal, maurus lalin, mor, moren langue romane, morien vieux français, moro catalan, moro espagnol, mouro portugais, moro italien, maour, mauryan bas-breton, mohr allemand, moor anglais, moor hollandais, mohr danois, mor suédois, mour, maar, brûler, hébreu.

Le More est noir, c'est-à dire de la couleur d'une chose brûlée

http://www.1902encyclopedia.com/M/MAU/maureta...

Mauretania, or Maurusia, as it was called by Greek writers, unquestionably signified the land of the Mauri, a term still retained in the modern name of Moors, and probably meaning originally nothing but "BLACK MEN "

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/ancient/anc-na...

And I have heard this man say that beyond the country which he ruled there was no habitation of men, but desert land extending to a great distance, and that beyond that there are men, not BLACK-SKINNED like the Mauretanii, but very white in body and fair-haired.

In the etymological dictionary of the French language by "Gilles Ménage" (xvii century) More is defined as black or blackish man.

About the Moors of Spain we read in the same dictionary, we have called Moors or Moorish Arabs who conquered Spain because they came from Mauritania, that is to say the land of black or blackish men
----------
I have blood relatives who look completely White. Many of them have blond hair and blue eyes.

No one can tell by looking at them that they do have Bantu relatives or ancestors.

The interracial marriage between a Belgian an Congolese womAn took place 50+ years ago.

Five hundred years is a LONG LONG TIME to change the color of a group of people from dark brown to whitish if in 50+ years time (two generations) you can go from black to white.
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Antonio, TX

#22025 Feb 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....according to National Geographic he carries the very INDIGENOUS LEVANT DNA HAPLOGROUP G! Like all Europeans, ESPECIALLY SOUTHERN EUROPEANS HE ORIGINATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST like the Hebrews ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE!
Lol , I leave and come back and you are still serving the same leftover lies, warmed over again and again and again???? Get some new material????
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#22026 Feb 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Wiki uses the research of scientists,archeologist so I think they are one of the best sources of information on the internet! There is NO proof the ancient Egyptians used electricity!
Lol , there is a top name of today in that field that stumbled on the fact that the Egyptians were knowingly building the Pyramids over magnetic fields?????

Level 4

Location hidden

#22028 Feb 10, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , there is a top name of today in that field that stumbled on the fact that the Egyptians were knowingly building the Pyramids over magnetic fields?????
Don't say something like that to him; you'll only confuse this extremely low intellect moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min johnplustwomore 109,627
Young White Girls and Their Trendy Biracial Babies (Jan '09) 3 min 2Cute 517
Do you get stereotyped as "Gangsta?" 3 min YILuvWM 12
The forgotten history of HUMAN ZOOS. 3 min Tme 15
Why are Jamaican so rude? (Sep '11) 11 min IDGAF90 143
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Bluestater 1,191,840
Educated Attractive BW rejecting BM in lieu of ... 34 min YILuvWM 1
All women prefer white men 50 min YILuvWM 2,648
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 3 hr Bearizcongo 41
Sarah Palin: “We Abolished Slavery And Got Obama 4 hr TimeforHonesty 10