the moors were black africans not ara...
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#21996 Feb 10, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Y Chromosome DNA has absolutely nothing what so ever to do with physical appearance it's simply a males paternal linage.
Its got absolutely everything to do with physical appearance! Someone carrying R1a as his main Haplogroup is not likely to originated in West Africa! Someone carrying Haplogroup E1b1a as his main Haplogroup is not likely to be Swedish!!!!
I was watching a Forensic Detectives about how police found a skeleton in Canada. They took DNA from the skeleton and studied the skull. It turns out the skeleton was of a East Indian woman! Scientists can tell from skeletons and hair and DNA from the hair/skeleton EXACTLY WHERE IN THE WORLD YOU ORIGINATE!!!! They can also tell what color eyes you had!
African AE

#21997 Feb 10, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Electricity wasn't invented it was discovered.
By a whiteman!
Bigsmoke

Oxford, UK

#21998 Feb 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Read slowly, Cameroon Y-DNA is R1B which is the highest percentage Haplogroup found in Western Europe! Understand so far? Cameroon men carry a SUBCLAVE on R1B NOT FOUND IN EUROPE!!!UNDERSTAND SO FAR???? The reason why Cameroon people look black African and Europeans white IS BECAUSE THE CARRY A DIFFERENT SUBCLAVE UNDERSTAND??????The DNA MAP I put up goes back 500 years before European expansian!!!!! They were white then and they are still white!!!
All humans carry ancient Ethiopian hominid DNA but the DNA changes over thousands of years! Thats why Chinese and Europeans look nothing like Ethiopians! Moroccans carry a subclave of Haplogroup E THAT IS NOT FOUND IN ETHIOPIA!!!!!These are INDIGENOUS MOROCCANS LOOKING NOTHING LIKE ETHIOPIANS because they DO NOT carry the same subclave!!!!
www.youtube.com/watch...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:E1b1bRoute.png
You don't seem to understand what you're even linking. Y-DNA has nothing to do with physical features.
Bigsmoke

Oxford, UK

#21999 Feb 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Its got absolutely everything to do with physical appearance! Someone carrying R1a as his main Haplogroup is not likely to originated in West Africa! Someone carrying Haplogroup E1b1a as his main Haplogroup is not likely to be Swedish!!!!
I was watching a Forensic Detectives about how police found a skeleton in Canada. They took DNA from the skeleton and studied the skull. It turns out the skeleton was of a East Indian woman! Scientists can tell from skeletons and hair and DNA from the hair/skeleton EXACTLY WHERE IN THE WORLD YOU ORIGINATE!!!! They can also tell what color eyes you had!
It does not and this statement clearly shows you do not understand this subject.

They did not take a y-DNA sample from that skeleton to figure out their physical appearance so what is your point or do you really think y-DNA = DNA?
Bigsmoke

Oxford, UK

#22000 Feb 10, 2014
@ African AE. When I'm not busy I'll just completely break it all down for you, hopefully from there you may understand.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22001 Feb 10, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
African AE said
this is what the WORLD DNA MAP SAYS:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
They are overwhelmingly INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICANS!
KiloEcho replies
Who said that they were not indigenous North Africans?!!!
Berbers aka Amazigh are indigenous Africans but they are a mixed multitude with a predominant maternal ancestry from Europe.
Human Alu insertion polymorphisms in North African populations (2011 DNA study)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22146064
Taken together, results on Y chromosome, mtDNA and Alu Insertions in North Africa allow to propose a scenario for this region.
The ancient “sub-Saharan” settlement would have been followed by admixture with Iberian populations.
But, as the North African Y chromosome remained dominant in the region, we could argue that this admixture have been realized in one direction: NORTH AFRICAN MEN AND EURASIAN WOMEN
explaining the gene flow from Europe and high frequency of European types of mtDNA in North Africa as compared with Y chromosome.
This situation would not be the result of drift toward Eurasian mtDNA.
Our results on Alu insertions interestingly confirm that this gene flow happened several times probably always on the same direction.
These matrimonial exchanges between North Africa and Europe should be considered in a context of patriarchal societies with men attached to territory and women from different regions including Europe.
HENCE, GENETIC DIVERSITY ON ONE HAND AND RELATIONSHIP WITH EUROPE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DUE TO WOMEN
Good clean fact based info all substantiated with good citing.

Thanks for all these friend.
African AE

#22002 Feb 10, 2014
Afronazis like to claim that the Middle East was Afroasian or black or whatever at the time of the Hebrews! DNA and skeletons has PROVEN without a doubt THAT THE MIDDLE EAST WAS WHITE EURASIAN and INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people STILL ARE:
www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/10/13101...
www.donsmaps.com/otzi.html
Otzi the 5000 year old mummy found in the Alps carried the very indigenous Levant DNA Haplogroup G
He looks just like these Middle Eastern 6000 year old Hebrews! Why? Because Otzi originated from the MIDDLE EAST thats why the M.E. was never black!
The North African Natufians who lived in the Levant were interbred out of existence by the Eurasians!!!!!!!!!By the time the Neolithic Farmers moved into Europe they looked exactly like Otzi!
Ancient Hebrews recreated by Forensic Experts:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22003 Feb 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>By a whiteman!
Just posted proof bro; the existence of electricity was not discovered by any White man first okay bro?

When ancient Egyptians knew of it NO one in Germanic Europe knew of it.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22004 Feb 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
Afronazis like to claim that the Middle East was Afroasian or black or whatever at the time of the Hebrews! DNA and skeletons has PROVEN without a doubt THAT THE MIDDLE EAST WAS WHITE EURASIAN and INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people STILL ARE:
Otzi the 5000 year old mummy found in the Alps carried the very indigenous Levant DNA Haplogroup G
He looks just like these Middle Eastern 6000 year old Hebrews! Why? Because Otzi originated from the MIDDLE EAST thats why the M.E. was never black!
The North African Natufians who lived in the Levant were interbred out of existence by the Eurasians!!!!!!!!!By the time the Neolithic Farmers moved into Europe they looked exactly like Otzi!
You rely too much on labels which is another one of your epic fails.

Afro-Asian means nothing to me. I even told you that I think the term Afro-Asiatic is a con. Same way I said to you Eurasia is a misleading term, but I suppose we can only use the terms that the White man has provided us with.

But people need to start realizing how easy it is to name things in science in a way they will suit the story you want to tell.
African AE

#22005 Feb 10, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not and this statement clearly shows you do not understand this subject.
They did not take a y-DNA sample from that skeleton to figure out their physical appearance so what is your point or do you really think y-DNA = DNA?
Y-DNA is passed down from father to son for thousands of years! DNA taken from A NEANDERTHAL SKELETON and modern humans showed they had bred more than 30000 YEARS AGO! READ SLOWLY:
www.geekosystem.com/human-neanderthal-offspri...
DNA taken from Ramesses hair shows he was a WHITE MAN who had red hair in his youth:
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegypt....
African AE

#22006 Feb 10, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You rely too much on labels which is another one of your epic fails.
Afro-Asian means nothing to me. I even told you that I think the term Afro-Asiatic is a con. Same way I said to you Eurasia is a misleading term, but I suppose we can only use the terms that the White man has provided us with.
But people need to start realizing how easy it is to name things in science in a way they will suit the story you want to tell.
DNA and skeletons DO NOT LIE!!! Ask any Police Forensics EXPERT!
African AE

#22007 Feb 10, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Just posted proof bro; the existence of electricity was not discovered by any White man first okay bro?
When ancient Egyptians knew of it NO one in Germanic Europe knew of it.
Actually according to Wiki the first person to start using electricity to light up a room was Benjamin Franklin! Before that, everyone used lamps, candles!

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22008 Feb 10, 2014
African AE wrote:

Your arguments are all over the place; you start with;

"Afronazis like to claim that the Middle East was Afroasian or black or whatever at the time of the Hebrews! DNA and skeletons has PROVEN without a doubt THAT THE MIDDLE EAST WAS WHITE EURASIAN and INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people STILL ARE:"

But then you end with posting a link from National Geographic that says;

5 Surprising Facts About Otzi the Iceman
Scholars continue to be amazed by the ancient man found frozen in the Alps
Does the link substantiate the claim somehow? Am I missing something here?

Then there is more stuff in the second link about Otzi the iceman!!!!!

The links are not even about anything connected to the region you are talking about? And the pictures of Otzi are ridiculous!! What are you trying to prove? The dude is even wearing trousers? What the heck!!?

This is dubious info, with no real back up. It's look like pseudo science.

Your last link leads us to this;

Meet Delilah: TV series unveils ‘biblical’ faces
Using skulls up to 6,000 years old unearthed by archaeologists, producers recreate how four residents of ancient Israel might have looked

Meet Delilah: TV series unveils 'biblical' faces | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-...
Follow us:@timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

Are you really taking this crap as some kind of fact based info? Lmao!!
African AE

#22009 Feb 10, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the link substantiate the claim somehow? Am I missing something here?
Then there is more stuff in the second link about Otzi the iceman!!!!!
The links are not even about anything connected to the region you are talking about? And the pictures of Otzi are ridiculous!! What are you trying to prove? The dude is even wearing trousers? What the heck!!?
This is dubious info, with no real back up. It's look like pseudo science.
Your last link leads us to this;
Meet Delilah: TV series unveils ‘biblical’ faces
Using skulls up to 6,000 years old unearthed by archaeologists, producers recreate how four residents of ancient Israel might have looked
Meet Delilah: TV series unveils 'biblical' faces | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-...
Follow us:@timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook
Are you really taking this crap as some kind of fact based info? Lmao!!
Um....both Otzi and the Hebrews were RECREATED BY FORENSIC EXPERTS just like Police FORENSIC EXPERTS who recreate a face from a skull to find out who the person was when they were alive!

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22010 Feb 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DNA and skeletons DO NOT LIE!!! Ask any Police Forensics EXPERT!
You are not posting anything about DNA and skeletons, you are simply like an excited chimp posting pictures about what you think ARE SEXY MEN IN Morocco.

You seem to be under the delusion that this is proof ancient populations were the same before all the various invasions. You also seems to think this means Moroccans are classed as White. They never have and never will be.

This is why even in Spain you see the difference and they are subject to loads of racism. I saw this with my own eyes, so stop confusing yourself.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22011 Feb 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....both Otzi and the Hebrews were RECREATED BY FORENSIC EXPERTS just like Police FORENSIC EXPERTS who recreate a face from a skull to find out who the person was when they were alive!
Lmao!! Ha ha!! Otzi is not connected to ancient Hebrews only you have said he is. You have no citation from a credible source that says they are connected. Show that credible source right now.

Nor have you shown any proof that the scientific community accepts these ridiculous additions.
African AE

#22012 Feb 10, 2014
Scientists can recreate the face of ancient people using their skull:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_facial_reconst...

A small drop of blood or hair left at a crime scene can tell Forensic experts exactly what race the person was and what sex they were!

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#22013 Feb 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Actually according to Wiki the first person to start using electricity to light up a room was Benjamin Franklin! Before that, everyone used lamps, candles!
Wiki is not a reliable source. And the bottom line is your initial claim was a White man invented electricity. That statement alone does indicate the level of ignorance and lack of education we are dealing with.

What adult thinks electricity was invented?

The links I posted says the ancient Egyptians were suspected of having been using electricity.
African AE

#22014 Feb 10, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not posting anything about DNA and skeletons, you are simply like an excited chimp posting pictures about what you think ARE SEXY MEN IN Morocco.
You seem to be under the delusion that this is proof ancient populations were the same before all the various invasions. You also seems to think this means Moroccans are classed as White. They never have and never will be.
This is why even in Spain you see the difference and they are subject to loads of racism. I saw this with my own eyes, so stop confusing yourself.
Strange thing is, the Spanish look just like the Moroccan Moors!If the Moors that conquered Spain were black, the why dont the Spanish look more black??????????In fact the Spanish have only 2% black African DNA! I think that says absolutely everything! The Moors who conquered Spain were majority WHITE BERBERS!
African AE

#22015 Feb 10, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!! Ha ha!! Otzi is not connected to ancient Hebrews only you have said he is. You have no citation from a credible source that says they are connected. Show that credible source right now.
Nor have you shown any proof that the scientific community accepts these ridiculous additions.
Um....according to National Geographic he carries the very INDIGENOUS LEVANT DNA HAPLOGROUP G! Like all Europeans, ESPECIALLY SOUTHERN EUROPEANS HE ORIGINATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST like the Hebrews ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE!
Ur in the Chaldeans is exactly where the Hebrews originated! Ancient Chaldeans portrayed themselves as white:
www.penn.museum/sites/Iraq/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The KKK making a comeback, going after coons ag... 4 min TheOriginalDoby 20
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min yisarel 136,128
Which race is Physically the strongest? (Feb '13) 6 min kattness everdeen 453
News KKK Endorsement (Mar '08) 7 min Tom Clancey. 124
major changes to happen for all humans on earth... 8 min Hebrew Supremacist 2
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 13 min Tolerman 2,114
BLACK WOMEN, Stop wearing false hair or else...... (Oct '08) 13 min haircarebeauty 84
Eurafrica 26 min NubianSunset 71
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 44 min larryX 32,720
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 hr Marcus Washington 122
More from around the web