Were Egyptian gods black?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LION

Charlotte, NC

#3 Aug 26, 2012
I dont know about their gods but I do know that the ancient egyptians were a race of mulatoes.
Negropithecus Americanus

Indonesia

#5 Aug 26, 2012
GhostRider600RR wrote:
<quoted text>
later on yes.
But i think isis was colored darker. but it may not have anything to do with race. like kali.
Different gods at different times were all kinds of color - does a green god mean that the Egyptians were aware of a green race of people? lol

Egyptian art was stylized, for example, women were often portrayed as white or yellow and men as tan or red/brown - that doesn't mean that Egyptian women were only crackers or Asians lol

People also forget that Egyptian art had a limited color palette, so they were limited in the colors they could use. People put to much faith and 'truth' in the colors we see on Egyptian works. Also of course colors DO change over time.

Egyptian concepts were not as ours today, for example they had no problem using up to 13 types of animal, bird and insect shit in their medicine and make-up. Make-up help protect the eye from the Sun - also shaved heads helps stop lice that were rampant in Egypt - wigs were always being used and are discovered in graves today.

I used to be interested in Egypt, went there a few times for one reason or another but eventually you realize that it was an evil oppressive regime, that existed to make its upper-classes/priests rich.

There are far more interesting places to research than that backward ancient country - you know that Egyptian science and technology hardly changed for 2,000 years, that's why in the end they were always getting conquered, They also gave the Mediterranean the plague and smallpox - world's first smallpox case was an Egyptian pharaoh.

Egypt is old news, history moves one and anyway, what relevance does a long dead failed civilization have on the world today? They were there for over 2,000 years and never built a nuclear power station or walked on the Moon. Whites down that in half the time..
Gods Son

Burbank, CA

#6 Aug 26, 2012
Egyptians were also CLEARLY not Africans with the big lips, proven time and Time again.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#7 Aug 26, 2012
GhostRider600RR wrote:
<quoted text>
later on yes.
But i think isis was colored darker. but it may not have anything to do with race. like kali.
Well I know that the black nubians were the original egyptians.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#8 Aug 26, 2012
Gods Son wrote:
Egyptians were also CLEARLY not Africans with the big lips, proven time and Time again.
But yet the sphinx have negro lips and a subsuharan africna jaw structure.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#12 Aug 26, 2012
GhostRider600RR wrote:
But if you think the original egyptians were black africans and end up being mixed are you saying blacks mixed with white slaves instead of the other way around? if so i think some reparations are in order.
maybe so, lol
Alpha

Rouvrel, France

#13 Aug 26, 2012
Osiris had the also the name Kem wour aka the great black. Most of Egyptians god were blacks , they were the Anous who were blacks.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#14 Aug 26, 2012
Egyptian "gods" were fallen angels.
troll patrol

Blackwood, NJ

#15 Aug 26, 2012
arabs and whites try to lighten them up. But the fact is they shared a river with sub afros. That can NEVER be denied.
Alpha

Marzan, France

#16 Aug 26, 2012
Ancient Egyptians were blacks like the ancient Arabs those who founded Ad , Thamoud and Saba or Sheba. The Arab of nowadays are the offspring of the Arab slave trade : Turks, Persians , Slavs , circassians etc. The true Arabs are the black Arabs period.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#17 Aug 26, 2012
Alpha wrote:
Ancient Egyptians were blacks like the ancient Arabs those who founded Ad , Thamoud and Saba or Sheba. The Arab of nowadays are the offspring of the Arab slave trade : Turks, Persians , Slavs , circassians etc. The true Arabs are the black Arabs period.
Thats right. The original arabs came out of ethiopia 8000 years ago.
Nagas74

Taylor, MI

#18 Sep 7, 2012
Negropithecus Americanus wrote:
<quoted text>
Different gods at different times were all kinds of color - does a green god mean that the Egyptians were aware of a green race of people? lol
Egyptian art was stylized, for example, women were often portrayed as white or yellow and men as tan or red/brown - that doesn't mean that Egyptian women were only crackers or Asians lol
People also forget that Egyptian art had a limited color palette, so they were limited in the colors they could use. People put to much faith and 'truth' in the colors we see on Egyptian works. Also of course colors DO change over time.
Egyptian concepts were not as ours today, for example they had no problem using up to 13 types of animal, bird and insect shit in their medicine and make-up. Make-up help protect the eye from the Sun - also shaved heads helps stop lice that were rampant in Egypt - wigs were always being used and are discovered in graves today.
I used to be interested in Egypt, went there a few times for one reason or another but eventually you realize that it was an evil oppressive regime, that existed to make its upper-classes/priests rich.
There are far more interesting places to research than that backward ancient country - you know that Egyptian science and technology hardly changed for 2,000 years, that's why in the end they were always getting conquered, They also gave the Mediterranean the plague and smallpox - world's first smallpox case was an Egyptian pharaoh.
Egypt is old news, history moves one and anyway, what relevance does a long dead failed civilization have on the world today? They were there for over 2,000 years and never built a nuclear power station or walked on the Moon. Whites down that in half the time..
You are espousing Eurocentric nonsense. The Egyptian gods were black because they were in the images of the Egyptians themselves who were black Africans. The inability of the Eurocentric thinker to process this obvious and proven fact of true world history is astounding. The truth will set you free.
Nagas74

Taylor, MI

#19 Sep 7, 2012
Gods Son wrote:
Egyptians were also CLEARLY not Africans with the big lips, proven time and Time again.
Devils' Son......You are either an idiot,a racist,or a liar. Or all three in one. What artifacts have you been looking at? There are countless statues and paintings etc. showing prominent full african lips,broad noses and the like. How about the bust of Aha Narmer/Menes,the first dynastic pharoah? Or Thutmosis'statues? King Tut and Ahknaten? Queen Tiye?
Nagas74

Taylor, MI

#20 Sep 7, 2012
LION wrote:
I dont know about their gods but I do know that the ancient egyptians were a race of mulatoes.
That is false! The people of ancient Kemet were not "mulatoes". They were Black Africans.
canao

Mount Enterprise, TX

#22 Mar 31, 2013
Gods Son wrote:
Egyptians were also CLEARLY not Africans with the big lips, proven time and Time again.
Did your mother prove you was hers when you can out her bootyhole?
DIANE

Winter Haven, FL

#23 Nov 18, 2013
The white man was given only 6000 years to rule, your rule is over you will never have the world in the palm of your hand, God kingdom will be willed in place you can see some of it today. The white man have completely destroyed the world!!!!!!!!

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#24 Nov 18, 2013
http://www.boston.com/news/world/europe/artic...

According to the above article, indeed Egyptians were black. Some had straight hair like some East black Africans, others like the mummy above obvious had kinky curly hair like many of us.
marsmyplanet

United States

#25 Jan 1, 2014
The white man truthfully as only been here for only 6000 years. If he would've been here any earlier the world would've been over by now.

Destroyed our history & Replaced it with false images
Use chem trails to change our dna
But guess what our DNA keep changing
Put fluoride in the water
Place tons of chemicals in the food
Bombed black artifacts on the moon
Faked a moon landing( lol)
The white man can't leave from above the earth
His body isnt natural it will break
The elite white man use other whites to keep racism going
While they're behind the curtain destroying them as well

If whites can't accept a Black President
How will you accept a Black God

Whites have been lied to about everything they know
Suicide rates will be very high once you find out that every galaxy is filled with black people.

Whites make up 10% of the earths population
And 0% of any galaxies.

When the white came out and said that 7ft. Black people are on the rings of Saturn he was telling the truth.

The white albino was only created by black scientists to spring board us into another state of mine. We needed our lower chakra to take the lead as our higher chakra fell to evolve our existence. Meaning our people were so high that we needed this dimension to elevate.
Mr Plippy

Sheffield, UK

#27 Mar 27, 2014
marsmyplanet wrote:
The white man truthfully as only been here for only 6000 years. If he would've been here any earlier the world would've been over by now.
Destroyed our history & Replaced it with false images
Use chem trails to change our dna
But guess what our DNA keep changing
Put fluoride in the water
Place tons of chemicals in the food
Bombed black artifacts on the moon
Faked a moon landing( lol)
The white man can't leave from above the earth
His body isnt natural it will break
The elite white man use other whites to keep racism going
While they're behind the curtain destroying them as well
If whites can't accept a Black President
How will you accept a Black God
Whites have been lied to about everything they know
Suicide rates will be very high once you find out that every galaxy is filled with black people.
Whites make up 10% of the earths population
And 0% of any galaxies.
When the white came out and said that 7ft. Black people are on the rings of Saturn he was telling the truth.
The white albino was only created by black scientists to spring board us into another state of mine. We needed our lower chakra to take the lead as our higher chakra fell to evolve our existence. Meaning our people were so high that we needed this dimension to elevate.
What the feck you on about? I hope this is satire. Obama is just a shitty as all the white presidents btw, race doesn't come into it when you're in control of the hyper-capitalist American war machine.

Can't we all just get along?
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#28 Mar 28, 2014
Alpha wrote:
Ancient Egyptians were blacks like the ancient Arabs those who founded Ad , Thamoud and Saba or Sheba. The Arab of nowadays are the offspring of the Arab slave trade : Turks, Persians , Slavs , circassians etc. The true Arabs are the black Arabs period.
White man builds the Sphinx:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
True Arabs carry Haplogroup J and WERE NOT BLACK AFRICANS! They became darker because they had black slaves!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,394,428
why are white people so ugly? 7 min Truth Hurts 107
Whites Invented Nothing 9 min Truth Hurts 19
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 12 min M Wilson 75
I ain't no cracker 20 min Hillbilly 1
1980's Rap Songs (Dec '12) 36 min Halle Berry Sister 31
I want My white wife to carry a black Mans baby. (Nov '09) 58 min Jimmy 378
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Anonymous 46,236
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Drilling for the ... 1,283
Three Iraqi/Sudanese children abused and pissed... 2 hr Matthew_1 76
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 hr yisarel 135,923
More from around the web