Angry Black Man Rampages In Washingto...

Angry Black Man Rampages In Washington D.C.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#1 Sep 16, 2013
[9/16/13] At least 13 dead in Navy Yard shooting; possible suspect at large

Don't look like Angry Black Theory is working out well. There seems to be little merit, little validity.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/police-se...

``The suspected shooter, identified by the FBI as Aaron Alexis, 34, from Fort Worth, Texas, is among the 13 dead. Alexis was a military contractor, one official said.``
ashliiiiiiing

Circleville, OH

#2 Sep 16, 2013
"Alexis, 34, of New York, was a Navy aviation electrician's mate, third class, who spent time in Texas and Illinois before leaving the Navy in early 2011. While stationed in Fort Worth, he was arrested on Sept. 4, 2010, after an upstairs neighbor reported that he had fired shots up into her apartment.The neighbor said Alexis had often angrily confronted her about making too much noise, and she told police he scared her.

"[The neighbor] told me that she is terrified of Aaron and feels that this was done intentionally," the arresting officer wrote on the police report."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/16/active-s...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4 Sep 16, 2013
ashliiiiiiing wrote:
"Alexis, 34, of New York, was a Navy aviation electrician's mate, third class, who spent time in Texas and Illinois before leaving the Navy in early 2011. While stationed in Fort Worth, he was arrested on Sept. 4, 2010, after an upstairs neighbor reported that he had fired shots up into her apartment.The neighbor said Alexis had often angrily confronted her about making too much noise, and she told police he scared her.

"[The neighbor] told me that she is terrified of Aaron and feels that this was done intentionally," the arresting officer wrote on the police report."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/16/active-s...
Sounds "mentally ill"
Roofis corrects Aziya

Lakeland, FL

#6 Sep 16, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds "mentally ill"
Most of you people are. Das raht
Nancy

Atlanta, GA

#7 Sep 16, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds "mentally ill"
So you think he had the typical 85 IQ of the average African American?

Location hidden

#8 Sep 16, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>So you think he had the typical 85 IQ of the average African American?
I just think he was mentally ill, like most white people are. He had CWPS crazy white person syndrome. More and more blks are getting it. It's a shame

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#9 Sep 16, 2013
Roofis corrects Aziya wrote:
<quoted text> Most of you people are. Das raht
Actually, most of us are really N-I-C-E. I doubt if any other ethnicity gives you guys & gals more hugs....

Location hidden

#10 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>Most of you people are. Das raht
Admit it, you were shocked the gunman was blk you thought it was another crazy white guy lol you jumped for joy when you saw he was blk. Probably did the little white guy dance, put your fingers in the air and twirled around lol
Nancy

Atlanta, GA

#11 Sep 16, 2013
They say he had a black partner in the mass shootings. I wonder if they are homosexuals like the black DC sniper and his partner.
ashliiiing

Circleville, OH

#13 Sep 16, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds "mentally ill"
Yep. Mentally ill and dead.

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#14 Sep 16, 2013
ashliiiing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Mentally ill and dead.
Yo' dat be black rage.

*smiles*
ashliiiing

Circleville, OH

#15 Sep 16, 2013
Jimmy_2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo' dat be black rage.
*smiles*
And the DC Police don't play that game.

*smiles*
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#17 Sep 17, 2013
[9/17/13] GOP chair Reince Priebus says Obama's response to shooting was 'bizarre'

One possible conclusion deduced from Obama's assessed reaction is that he, like most other blacks, are taken aback when Angry Black Theory is consistently debunked.

http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/09/gop_chair_rei...

``Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus criticized President Barack Obama's response to the news Monday of a shooting at the Washington Navy Yard, calling it "bizarre."

Priebus said the president made a poor choice in the wake of the shootings when he decided to go ahead with a speech on the economy that included criticizing the GOP on budget issues.``

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#19 Sep 17, 2013
You racists white and black are so confused... your views on this incident spin with madness.

Another mass shooter... oh this one is black, and so WHAT?

Nobody had anything to say but racist crap?

You're all---white and black---pathetic.
BIgKnob

United States

#20 Sep 17, 2013
<quoted text> Most of you people are. Das raht
no he saw devils and snapped
The Demon Troller

London, UK

#21 Sep 18, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
I just think he was mentally ill, like most white people are. He had CWPS crazy white person syndrome. More and more blks are getting it. It's a shame
and we all thought blacks never do this. when they do, idiots like you will try to say it was "whiteys fault" anyway. grow up.
oh lawdy dem debbils

London, UK

#22 Sep 18, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>no he saw devils and snapped
dem debbils done cause all dem troubles, Boss.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#23 Sep 18, 2013
federal and local authorities are now calling this incident the worst in Washington D.C. since 9/11....and to think it was committed by a particular race/gender who's "not capable of committing these types of acts" (according to ABT).
Free

Dedham, MA

#24 Sep 18, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>no he saw devils and snapped
If you include black people and Indians as devils too,(both victims of his) then yes, he saw devils and snapped.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#25 Sep 18, 2013
It appears that most blacks who snap like this always seem to be very close to white people or preferred white people at one time during their adult lives. John Muhammad (DC sniper), Christopher Doner, and Aaron Alexis seem to fit this category.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Reality Check 1,600,080
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 1 hr whocaresmanmon 15
What jigger wants to be run off topix next? 1 hr whocaresmanmon 6
Police Shoot College Student 2 hr Sabarro 1
Black People, God truly favors you (Sep '14) 2 hr thatguywithps2 28
I got my hair done today. 2 hr Summer Jones 50
96 murder suspects in St. Louis this year. Eve... 2 hr Mr Lee 5
why whites here hate blacks so ? 3 hr CAC 40
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 4 hr Got_Rope 44
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 7 hr Kip 25