Why do Blacks Always Play The Victim

Why do Blacks Always Play The Victim

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Mary_KayO

Scranton, PA

#1 Jan 16, 2012
When are you people going to give up this victim mentality. You all have the same rights as everyone else but you act like the White Man is holding you down. The only thing holding Blacks down are yourself and other Blacks with their victim mentality.

Blacks do not value education because other Blacks have convinced them that if you are educated you want to be White. It's not the school system to teach you your history, it's your parents. I am Irish and the only thing they taught me in school about Irish people was that we had to flee Ireland because of the potato famine, nothing else. You people were slaves and not one Black person alive today living in America was owned by a White Man or Women. Blacks are their own worst enemy and no one can save you but you.

Now stop being victims and clean up your community and educate your people.

Judged:

24

14

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 16, 2012
Mary_KayO wrote:
When are you people going to give up this victim mentality. You all have the same rights as everyone else but you act like the White Man is holding you down. The only thing holding Blacks down are yourself and other Blacks with their victim mentality.
Blacks do not value education because other Blacks have convinced them that if you are educated you want to be White. It's not the school system to teach you your history, it's your parents. I am Irish and the only thing they taught me in school about Irish people was that we had to flee Ireland because of the potato famine, nothing else. You people were slaves and not one Black person alive today living in America was owned by a White Man or Women. Blacks are their own worst enemy and no one can save you but you.
Now stop being victims and clean up your community and educate your people.
Agreed we are our own worst enemy.
twitter-kromanti g

Maple, Canada

#3 Jan 16, 2012
It is because

Jews got reperations in America for things that happened in Germany. African Americans put 400 years of free labour into the system and never even got a check or a statue saying America appreciates you.

Blacks tried to organized and feed themselves and stop injustive through the last 100 years and there has been political assasination after assasination.

There is a group cointel pro in the government whos job it is to keep blacks AMERICAN.

The fact of the matter is they are the victim if you look through history but usually ignorant white people who bring this up.
twitter-kromanti g

Maple, Canada

#4 Jan 16, 2012
How can white say they give blacks their freedom and equality. When whites also have 400 years of pay.

Whites need to realize they did something wrong and even the playing field in order for there to be REAL EQUALITY.

Whites would rather say it wasnt me, it was my grandpa so I will keep black peoples money cause my granda coerced and not me.

Blacks could organize and victimize white across the country. Is this what your asking about because that would be a better question.

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 16, 2012
Mary_KayO wrote:
When are you people going to give up this victim mentality. You all have the same rights as everyone else but you act like the White Man is holding you down. The only thing holding Blacks down are yourself and other Blacks with their victim mentality.
Blacks do not value education because other Blacks have convinced them that if you are educated you want to be White. It's not the school system to teach you your history, it's your parents. I am Irish and the only thing they taught me in school about Irish people was that we had to flee Ireland because of the potato famine, nothing else. You people were slaves and not one Black person alive today living in America was owned by a White Man or Women. Blacks are their own worst enemy and no one can save you but you.
Now stop being victims and clean up your community and educate your people.
bitch go to hell, you are right i would love to stop being victims and START BEING THE OPPRESSORS! WATCH YOUR BACK HO!
twitter-kromanti g

Maple, Canada

#6 Jan 16, 2012
Keep in mind these companies you white people are so proud of like snapple, kelloggs, cocoa cola, general mills and so on are only giving white people jobs today because of slavery of yesterday.

And today it is no secret that these companies hire white and blacks but pay white more and hire whites to higher positions.
Frank

Dearborn, MI

#7 Jan 16, 2012
Mary_KayO wrote:
Why do Blacks Always Play The Victim
The same reason ALL victims of CRIMINALS always "play the victim"....cause they've been VICTIMIZED!!!

What is WRONG with your dumb ass??? ASSuming blacks are not victims without enquiring???

Have you asked every black person about that???

It's PREJUDICIAL of you to judge black people as "playing victims" without ASKING THEM!!!!

You're a DIMWITTED WHITE DEVIL and that's a FACT!!!!

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8 Jan 16, 2012
she is telling the truth. i notice blacks play victims a lot.

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 16, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
she is telling the truth. i notice blacks play victims a lot.
she is a worthless racist bitch
Frank

Dearborn, MI

#10 Jan 16, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
she is telling the truth. i notice blacks play victims a lot.
Well, my ancestors didn't come to AMERIKKKA on a pleasure cruise!

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 16, 2012
I believe you have missed out on a lot of history... I'd read more about black history, relocation of black people from the south to up north and out west, environmental racism, black activism, rise in literacy rates and historically black colleges.

Now, the Irish were discriminated against and forced to live as second class citizens until they were accepted for census purposes. The Irish if they were not forced to work as overseers, they worked as slave overseers for purposes of monetary disparity at the hands of their German and English counterparts. The overseers often channeled that same negative energy into hurting slaves to feel empowered. If you ask me, many Irish people still live very poorly. Remember
hearing about the war between the British and
Ireland?
Now, many may discuss how dangerous areas with black people are however, they will not discuss the dangerous gangs and regimes which existed and still exist in places in North Ireland. They will not discuss how Ireland allows fugitives to call Ireland home because they will not try them in their own country or force them out to face trial in their own countries. They don't believe in the death penalty, but they will hold a
murdered and allow him to practice in his field of
expertise.
One of the main differences between the black and Irish is that not many white people look at the color of the Irish man's skin. You see... With white people respect is automatically given to them at first glance. A person of color will spend their life proving they deserve it.
twitter-kromanti g

Maple, Canada

#12 Jan 16, 2012
You have never seen blacks play the victim, that is a sociological term and the fact of the matter is blacks are the victim of the white supremacy are you really that dumb.

They have been fighting and moving up in society forever. but its people like you and your lack of intelligence that allows the victimization to continue by not understanding the dynamics of systematic racism.
twitter-kromanti g

Maple, Canada

#13 Jan 16, 2012
If black people are playing the victim I guess the 92,000,000 native indians that were in America are playing dead.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14 Jan 16, 2012
we blacks are allowing whites to ruin us, we are killing ourselves, we are giving ourselves a bad name.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 16, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
we blacks are allowing whites to ruin us, we are killing ourselves, we are giving ourselves a bad name.
I agree. However, when has our name ever been good in this country? Now, what we need to do is make sure we are well marketing who we are and proving out capabilities and competitiveness. The same abilities that we were stripped from showing years ago.
twitter-kromanti g

Maple, Canada

#17 Jan 16, 2012
Drugsaredumb your a typical American dont know what your talking about yet.....Drugs are dumb.

Babygirl black people have not been worst off then any other group on this planet. Racist white media who generally teach Americans from early on in life give you the idea that your the worst on the planet.

We make up a small percentage of the population yet in the world we are some of the richest, there is only 1 thing to do and your an example of the fact that it needs to be done. and that is KNOW OURSELVES.

“HOREM AKHET”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#18 Jan 16, 2012
Black people ARE victims- the problem is, they choose remain that way. Blacks do have alot of adversity but alot of our problems can be solved via hard work and prudence.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19 Jan 16, 2012
twitter-kromantig wrote:
Drugsaredumb your a typical American dont know what your talking about yet.....Drugs are dumb.
Babygirl black people have not been worst off then any other group on this planet. Racist white media who generally teach Americans from early on in life give you the idea that your the worst on the planet.
We make up a small percentage of the population yet in the world we are some of the richest, there is only 1 thing to do and your an example of the fact that it needs to be done. and that is KNOW OURSELVES.
ACTually australian aboriginese suffered worse then blks african decent. but thats another topic for another time.

but i see your point,sorry for offending you but,theres no excuse for droping out of school,or acting gangster

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 16, 2012
VirgoSLC wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. However, when has our name ever been good in this country? Now, what we need to do is make sure we are well marketing who we are and proving out capabilities and competitiveness. The same abilities that we were stripped from showing years ago.
yesss we do need to force our way and make sure we are well marketed. we must get rid of these useless rappers that are disgracing blks.

i am pretty sure us blks can do it, we just need to be more positive.

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#21 Jan 16, 2012
Mary_KayO wrote:
When are you people going to give up this victim mentality. You all have the same rights as everyone else but you act like the White Man is holding you down. The only thing holding Blacks down are yourself and other Blacks with their victim mentality.
Blacks do not value education because other Blacks have convinced them that if you are educated you want to be White. It's not the school system to teach you your history, it's your parents. I am Irish and the only thing they taught me in school about Irish people was that we had to flee Ireland because of the potato famine, nothing else. You people were slaves and not one Black person alive today living in America was owned by a White Man or Women. Blacks are their own worst enemy and no one can save you but you.
Now stop being victims and clean up your community and educate your people.
I think you are the one that needs to get an education. Crikey!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
uSA government trolls, nobody likes your ugly A... 4 min FULL FORCE 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,262,886
I'm so sick of "gay pride" its way past time to... (Aug '12) 8 min Spotted Girl 343
African American 10 min trish_b 13
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 19 min audy17 31,138
Poll When will Whites stop pretending to be Black? 19 min PATRIOT DVC 8
Sandra Bland speaking on Black Lives Matter 32 min tropical woman 201
Are white people aware of white privilege? 36 min T BOS 99
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 46 min KiloEcho 34,909
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 1 hr Smile 247
Why are most white people racist? 1 hr Righteous 2,099
All women prefer white men 6 hr Mick 5,612
More from around the web