Why do black men hang out with racist white men who call black women ugly???

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 6

Since: May 07

Sunnyvale, CA

#1 Nov 30, 2010
Why do you guys associate yourselves with racist white men who dont think to highly of black women?? Can I get some facts and opinions from black men who do hang out with racist white men?
WTF

Mitcham, UK

#2 Nov 30, 2010
beautiful black woman wrote:
Why do you guys associate yourselves with racist white men who dont think to highly of black women?? Can I get some facts and opinions from black men who do hang out with racist white men?
It doesn't happen, I swear.
Truth

AOL

#3 Nov 30, 2010
BM feel the same way about BW as racist white women.
Truth

AOL

#4 Nov 30, 2010
The real question should be why is black women allowing WM to take the full blame for being racist and not including WW? We already know why BM pretend no WW could be racist, but why do BW?

Level 6

Sunnyvale, CA

#5 Nov 30, 2010
Truth wrote:
BM feel the same way about BW as racist white women.
Oh believe me white women are also included have you seen some of these racist women on these black forums?? They are the worse.
Truth

AOL

#6 Nov 30, 2010
<quoted text>
Oh believe me white women are also included have you seen some of these racist women on these black forums?? They are the worse.
Yes, and we sisters need to make sure we say racist white men and women and make sure black men say it as well. It is a number of BM who are trying hard to exclude WW from racism and no strong BW should allow that. If a BM will not include racist WW in his line of argument then BW should refuse to include racist WM. It is a 50/50 deal on attacking white racism or none at all. No way will I have a BM's back up against racist WM and he doesn't have my back up against racist WW.

Level 6

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 Nov 30, 2010
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and we sisters need to make sure we say racist white men and women and make sure black men say it as well. It is a number of BM who are trying hard to exclude WW from racism and no strong BW should allow that. If a BM will not include racist WW in his line of argument then BW should refuse to include racist WM. It is a 50/50 deal on attacking white racism or none at all. No way will I have a BM's back up against racist WM and he doesn't have my back up against racist WW.
Good point you should start a topic about that..

“My heart and Soul”

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

Long Beach,Ca.

#8 Nov 30, 2010
Who are you speaking of? I sure don't do that. Although I realize there are some stupid black men on Topix,I'm not one of them.
King

Toronto, Canada

#9 Nov 30, 2010
you all r so stupid!

not worthy of any response this thread is not gonna suriveve past 10 posts, thats what usually happens to threads that are so BLATANTLY ONE SIDED!

Level 6

Sunnyvale, CA

#10 Nov 30, 2010
King wrote:
you all r so stupid!
not worthy of any response this thread is not gonna suriveve past 10 posts, thats what usually happens to threads that are so BLATANTLY ONE SIDED!
You live in canada, your answer is not relevant here white boy, I asked for a black mans opinion not a white mans.

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11 Nov 30, 2010
*FIRST OF ALL...WHERE IS THIS COMING FROM?....I HAVE NEVER HUNG AROUND WITH ANYONE THAT JUST BASHES BW IN GENERAL...NOT EVEN BM....AT LEAST NOT WITHOUT CONFLICT!

WHO ARE THESE BM....AND WHERE ARE YOU SEEING THEM AT....I AM VERY PARTICULAR ABOUT WHO I HANG OUT WITH AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN....

I DON'T HANG OUT WITH SCUMBAGS,LOSERS OR CREEPS...AS A GENERAL RULE!
AgentSmith

Germany

#12 Nov 30, 2010
What a retarded lie. The real question is why do retarded BW associate with racist WM that hate BW and BM? How about that, that's something that REALLY happens. What a lying azz bullish thread. Fck You! bbw!
AgentSmith

Germany

#13 Nov 30, 2010
How about this one... Why do retarded black women hang out with poisonous retarded self hating BW that hate black women and black men? Like how you're associating with that loser from AOL.
shel6333

Westminster, CO

#14 Nov 30, 2010
Real Black Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you speaking of? I sure don't do that. Although I realize there are some stupid black men on Topix,I'm not one of them.
Aww, that little baby you have as an avatar is cute.

Level 6

Sunnyvale, CA

#15 Nov 30, 2010
THE MOOR wrote:
<quoted text>
*FIRST OF ALL...WHERE IS THIS COMING FROM?....I HAVE NEVER HUNG AROUND WITH ANYONE THAT JUST BASHES BW IN GENERAL...NOT EVEN BM....AT LEAST NOT WITHOUT CONFLICT!
WHO ARE THESE BM....AND WHERE ARE YOU SEEING THEM AT....I AM VERY PARTICULAR ABOUT WHO I HANG OUT WITH AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN....
I DON'T HANG OUT WITH SCUMBAGS,LOSERS OR CREEPS...AS A GENERAL RULE!
I see them in san jose all the time.

Level 6

Sunnyvale, CA

#16 Nov 30, 2010
AgentSmith wrote:
<quoted text>
What a retarded lie. The real question is why do retarded BW associate with racist WM that hate BW and BM? How about that, that's something that REALLY happens. What a lying azz bullish thread. Fck You! bbw!
Agentsmith I have never seen a black woman associate with a racist, black or white. But in san jose ca where I currently reside I've seen alot of black boys hanging out with white guys who talk mess about black women. Or call them ugly. Then you have these black guys following behind them>???? I just dont understand. They they put out in the media that black women are ugly and you black men follow that too> Correction not all black men but alot do.

Level 6

Sunnyvale, CA

#17 Nov 30, 2010
AgentSmith wrote:
How about this one... Why do retarded black women hang out with poisonous retarded self hating BW that hate black women and black men? Like how you're associating with that loser from AOL.
What loser from aol?? I dont associate with anyone, you must have me confused with beautiful black women. Im beautiful black woman.
King

Toronto, Canada

#18 Nov 30, 2010
<quoted text>
You live in canada, your answer is not relevant here white boy, I asked for a black mans opinion not a white mans.
funny. quick to assume an ethnicity based on a location you have never been or know nothing about ..Moron!

Level 6

Sunnyvale, CA

#19 Dec 1, 2010
King wrote:
<quoted text>
funny. quick to assume an ethnicity based on a location you have never been or know nothing about ..Moron!
No your the moron who thinks you know everything, if his question does not relate to you or if you have never experienced it then dont respond. As a matter of fact your opinion is not welcome here if you are going to be negative and rude.
UruEuWauWau

Switzerland

#20 Dec 1, 2010
Switch off your PC, go out, take a stroll on the fresh air & forget about topix, kiddo. It's messin' w/ your head. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 10 Smartest Black Posters 3 min Big Knob 6
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min African AE 96,850
Why there's no blacks in the TRIPLETT'S thread 7 min yep 4
Why do Blacks Always Play The Victim (Jan '12) 25 min Anglo Seeker 242
Same-sex marriage is just the beginning 50 min Anglo Seeker 28
In honor of Michael Brown, Let's Take Our Mone... 52 min bMT 81
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 55 min red and right 1,144,595
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 26,725
Europe Sees Ferguson as Blight on U.S. Rights R... 1 hr Ham sandwich 52
we mestizos and indians dont like blacks so sto... 2 hr The Void 655