"No mandate"
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

USofA

#1 Nov 7, 2012
"No mandate" hussein is the first president in modern times to win re-election by a smaller margin than that by which he was elected in the first place. "No mandate" hussein dropped from a 7 point margin over McCain to a 1 point margin over Romney.

"No mandate" hussein will be a lame duck until 2014 when republicans take over the senate at which time "No mandate" hussein will be impeached for being a fraud and a poseur.

Last nights popular vote certifies that half the nation hates negroes. Jim Crow is merely one election cycle away.
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#2 Nov 7, 2012
I M WHITE__________ wrote:
when republicans take over the senate
YOU said they’d take the Senate LAST NIGHT!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah a!!!

USofA

#3 Nov 7, 2012
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU said they’d take the Senate LAST NIGHT!
No, I said repub's will take the senate in 2014 TODAY. Do try and keep up.
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#4 Nov 7, 2012
No, I said repub's will take the senate in 2014 TODAY. Do try and keep up.
BULLSHYT! You’ve been saying for MONTHS that the rePukes would take the Senate back in yesterday’s election. Accept defeat!

USofA

#5 Nov 7, 2012
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
BULLSHYT! You’ve been saying for MONTHS that the rePukes would take the Senate back in yesterday’s election. Accept defeat!
Post it!

USofA

#6 Nov 7, 2012
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Right over your nappy head..........no surprise there.
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#8 Nov 7, 2012
No incumbent since FDR has won re-election with a nationwide unemployment rate higher than 7.2 percent. The number today: 7.9 percent. That's up a tenth of a point from October's report.

One and done.
Nice punditry….
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#9 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Yep..........statistics are not favoring the muslim apologist-in-chief poseur.
yep
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#10 Nov 7, 2012
Brilliant!!
If memory serves, Carter was also tied going into the final stretch only to be crushed on election day. I'll have to look up the actual numbers.

If we had an honest media, obungo would be down by 10-15 points.
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#11 Nov 7, 2012
Here’s one of the most ACCURATE and truly profound of the predictions……
I predict black turnout will be at an all-time low tomorrow.
Hahaha!

(nice)
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#12 Nov 7, 2012
..........riot when obungler loses Tuesday night?
huh?

“Truth___it's out there”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#13 Nov 7, 2012
"No mandate" hussein is the first president in modern times to win re-election by a smaller margin than that by which he was elected in the first place. "No mandate" hussein dropped from a 7 point margin over McCain to a 1 point margin over Romney.
"No mandate" hussein will be a lame duck until 2014 when republicans take over the senate at which time "No mandate" hussein will be impeached for being a fraud and a poseur.
Last nights popular vote certifies that half the nation hates negroes. Jim Crow is merely one election cycle away.
hahaha-no mandate -kind of weak-he has a mandate he was re-elected...
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#14 Nov 7, 2012
In statistical polling ties, the challenger always wins. obungo is toast
Seriously?
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#15 Nov 7, 2012
.........is five days away from getting his worthless kenyan ass kicked to the curb.
Wow…..so confident!
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#16 Nov 7, 2012
America’s inbred slave descendents are still seeking “hope and change” that will never come and are completely oblivious to the fact that the majority of Americans who do matter in this election are mad as hell. Jim Crow laws are coming back and Liberia will be used for its intended purpose.
I know…..right?
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#17 Nov 7, 2012
When the working 53%ers come out on November 6th, it will be Romney by a landslide.
Word?
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#18 Nov 7, 2012
No, I said repub's will take the senate in 2014
Is that so…..

--I M WHITE-- wrote:

Coming a from a progressive liberal negro, your opinion doesn't carry much weight.
I'll be having the last laugh come November. With a Republican WHITE president and a republican controlled house and senate, you nogs will be swiftyy dealt with. FEMA camps, anyone?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T1VV2UI2M91UI...

USofA

#19 Nov 8, 2012
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that so…..
--I M WHITE-- wrote:
Coming a from a progressive liberal negro, your opinion doesn't carry much weight.
I'll be having the last laugh come November. With a Republican WHITE president and a republican controlled house and senate, you nogs will be swiftyy dealt with. FEMA camps, anyone?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T1VV2UI2M91UI...
Good BOY!!!!!!!! Now that you have obeyed Master White's command as instructed, go fetch my shoes and give them a good shining..........go on, BOY, get to it!!!!
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#20 Nov 8, 2012
Good BOY!!!!!!!! Now that you have obeyed Master White's command as instructed, go fetch my shoes and give them a good shining..........go on, BOY, get to it!!!!
Deflection

Translation: You got me Doby. I LIED and said I never made that prediction and you caught me.

Noted.

USofA

#21 Nov 8, 2012
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflection
Translation: You got me Doby. I LIED and said I never made that prediction and you caught me.
Noted.
Deflection? Look how easily I manipulated your primitive mind to jump at my command and obediently sift through thousands of posts and quote them in my honor. I believe the appropriate word here is “OWNED” negroe.

Nonetheless, you said I made those comments on the night of the election, i.e.,“LAST NIGHT”, which I did not. Go ahead, BOY, look it up…………….post #2 of this thread for reference. Keep in mind, I responded to what you actually said, not what you thought you said…………..thus my reference in post #6.

Now, how is that shoeshine coming along, BOY?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Fitius T Bluster 1,548,905
Sad Development: World Being Cleansed from All ... 5 min Counter Revolution 1
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 24 min Frogface Kate 37
Maceo the Break dancing Gorilla 31 min Sadbuttrue 1
Change Maceo do for the Race stop being a Old B... 1 hr Sadbuttrue 1
Subhuman Crakkas Can't Take It Anymore 1 hr Sadbuttrue 7
Why are Black men dumb with low IQ's ? 1 hr Sadbuttrue 4
All b.s. aside, what poster is the funniest? 2 hr Sadbuttrue 46
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 3 hr Sadbuttrue 42
Are liberals getting too unstable? 8 hr Savant 90
Racism in America 13 hr CoonisMaceo 649
More from around the web