Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#1 Dec 8, 2013
Why are So many BW Swearing off BM?

Black women are Fed up and tired of Blck males!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Dec 8, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
Whats taking them so long?
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#3 Dec 8, 2013
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> Whats taking them so long?
MACEO
Are you kidding? You Dumb Ass,your the worse Uncle Tom alive! All you did was chase WW for 30 yrs and thought you did something marrying a Poor Trashy WW!
Really?
You didn't do for your own Black family but you sure Kiss Azz of your Ex White In Laws to be accepted!
Really?
Your the worse Black women hater on the Internet comparable to Tommy Sotomayor!
Really?
What kinda leader are you? A Weak one?
Its been 18 years since the Million Man March and nothing!
What do you do daily? Whine Whine Whine and run behind a BW who is 30 yrs younger and has more common sense than you do!
What has been done?
Why are you not stopping Black males from going to prison? Its 1 in 3 Black males who will do 7-10 years they blame it on the lack of Fathers, Uncles as well as role models in their lives!
What about Black men horrific stats almost everything is 80% negative!
What do you do? You Stupid Black men laugh about your abuses and brag how you live off and abuse Black women and how you don't care for your children and don't pay child support!
Fukkkkkkkkkkkkk you! Your still using 1,000 profiles bragging about how BM Fuk White women and don't want us!
So My Suggestion to you is "Move on" and STFU especially since you' haven't done anything in 35 years and your time is almost up!
All you do is Whine like a Weak Azz Effeminate MaCEO!
That's why Black women are leaving and don't' want anything to do with your Weak Azz!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#4 Dec 8, 2013
dbiggs69 wrote:
MACEO

I guess a long time, you've never been wiht a Black woman they didn't want you! LMAO

Obviously you feel it! lmao
Big Knob

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
Is that why John Boehner's daughter went for a black knight did she swear off wm.....i thought only trashy ww went with brothers....i noticed that you didnt play that up like you played up the cnn anchor's wedding........why do you think that is.......i know why, but you tell.
Big Knob

United States

#6 Dec 8, 2013
Ooops double post--excuse me.
Cindy

United States

#8 Dec 8, 2013
It looks like the other way around.:)
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#9 Dec 8, 2013
Big Knob---MACEO wrote:
<quoted text> Is that why John Boehner's daughter went for a black knight did she swear off wm.....i thought only trashy ww went with brothers....i noticed that you didnt play that up like you played up the cnn anchor's wedding........why do you think that is.......i know why, but you tell.
MACEO

Who am I to say, I fell in Love with a White man and not a Black man! This most likely is sincere, but the chances of it lasting, I doubt it.

Why? She was raised differently than him. How will he support a family off seasonal construction work and he has "No education"? He is almost 40 years old and on the same link he was compared to other "Son-In-Laws" of other political leaders. He also has a "Felony drug charge" on him.

Its hard to get away from how a person was raised! After all look what Hip Hop Ghetto artists/Celebrities treat Non BW. Kicking their azz physically, destroying burning homes, shootings/machete fights, making OOW babies while married, giving your wife/GF diseases and living off women!

Sometimes it's racism and MOST times its your "Lifestyles & Mindset" .

By default, you went right back to acting like your Loser Azz Father, chasing AZZ, didn't help your White wife, Put Black women down and now your Old, Feces colored, Fat, Broke and Sickly, not a good candidate for any woman!

Really who wants a Sorry Old Sickly Broke, Selfish, Self Centered FOOL who only looked out for himself. All of "your choices" of your selfish, self centered character, right down to not having any kids!

Many White men know how to treat women with love and respect. Many Black men want to live off women because they want their Mammies to take care of them while they act "Irresponsible" like you did!

REally, you didn't even help your White wife with your business and you got some profits from it. Your not the "Romantic type" to take someone to an elegant dinner, treat her special.....your the type of fool that doesn't appreciate women you treat them subhuman like you Fuk'd the Fat WW in your office in the AZZ from Fredrick, MD in a barnyard and bragged about it on Topix!

Very sad for an old Azz man! Now that your old, Broke, alone and sickly you can reflect back on your horrible selfish, self centered choices!

Now you know why I don't want and never will date/marry a Black man!

Just like Capree saw some thing and knew it would be the majority of Black men, I feel the same way its your lifestyle! Had she continued dating any Black men she would not be married today or have the loving relationship and 2 homes and provided by her loving White husband!

Look what you did to your Ex White wife! You just showed her how much you disliked her and disrespected her by running to adultery until she asked for a divorce!

Shaking my head! When your a Senior that's the wrong time to act like a fool! Some Monkeys act Arrogant!
MaceoIsABytch

Chantilly, VA

#12 Dec 8, 2013
Nerve Endings wrote:
Because some of us are moving on.. maybe you should to
maceo

mOVING IN ONE PLACE DOESN'T COUNT RETARD!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#14 Dec 8, 2013
dbiggs69 wrote:
MACEO

You Raped that Poor Fat Ass Lowly WW in your office from Frederick, MD and had ANAL SEX in a barnyard and bragged about it on Topix like some Infantile Baby Boy! LMAO

Are you a FOOL with Low Self esteem?

Yes!

That was Sodomy and now she knows why Black women hate Black men! She sees why so many Black women hate Black men who are disrespectful like yourself!

Had it been a Black woman; she whould have BEAT YOUR ASS and had your Gorilla ASS locked up for SODOMY doing 10 years of Prison time.!

I bet the Poor white Trash feels like a DUMB WW and a UTTER FOOL and everybody where she works knows about it and laughs!
The Enemy Within

Vienna, VA

#16 Dec 8, 2013
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
is this beacause of what that sparkling ice girl wrote in her.. thread.. i actually really want to thank her for that.. most of the bm in america bark so much about hwo they are happy with ther non aa women, they try really hard to make bw mad and bitter.. when the truth is most of bw donkt care about bm dating them at all.. so for her putting that out there i think some of the bm will finally get the hint and stop trying to bash us
I think you are right. The more I listen to you speak I think you are a totally different race all together. You need to be treated like that at birth.

BM need to understand what's really at stake by not realizing what's going on in the minds of these women. You enemies' allies share the same womb as you did and birth you. That's a hard burden to bear but at least BM would stand more of a chance if they all understood who the enemy really is. I can dig the disloyalty now though. I'm going to be more than happy with moving to a nice warm place and finding some peaceful family oriented woman with your blessings. But I certainly won't be paying much attention to my female offsprings, as the Chinese seem to be wise enough to understand how useless you are. Bare me a son or get the fxck out.
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#17 Dec 9, 2013
is this beacause of what that sparkling ice girl wrote in her.. thread.. i actually really want to thank her for that.. most of the bm in america bark so much about hwo they are happy with ther non aa women, they try really hard to make bw mad and bitter.. when the truth is most of bw donkt care about bm dating them at all.. so for her putting that out there i think some of the bm will finally get the hint and stop trying to bash us
MACEO

Thats true, most Black women don't care because its not the Black men their interested in!

As well as Black women feel that Black men do the same foul behaviors to White women that they do to Black women. Case in point, your behaviors running to adultery, leaving them with OOW babies ........live off them, drive in the passenger side of women's cars because you don't own one!..You do the same behaviors!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#18 Dec 9, 2013
dbiggs69 wrote:
MACEO

Didn't it take Black men awhile to move on? Once they realized they weren't going to get the "Fine Educared Black women to take care of them that they could live off they took any White woman they could get their hands on like you did!

Now that your a BROKE SENIOR and SICKLY, you'll have to work harder and maybe that won't even help!

OLD, SICK, BROKE, ALONE IS NOT GOOD! LMAO
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#19 Dec 9, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are right. The more I listen to you speak I think you are a totally different race all together. You need to be treated like that at birth.
BM need to understand what's really at stake by not realizing what's going on in the minds n or get the fxck out.
MACEO

Who am I to say, I fell in Love with a White man and not a Black man! This most likely is sincere, but the chances of it lasting, I doubt it.

Why? She was raised differently than him. How will he support a family off seasonal construction work and he has "No education"? He is almost 40 years old and on the same link he was compared to other "Son-In-Laws" of other political leaders. He also has a "Felony drug charge" on him.

Its hard to get away from how a person was raised! After all look what Hip Hop Ghetto artists/Celebrities treat Non BW. Kicking their azz physically, destroying burning homes, shootings/machete fights, making OOW babies while married, giving your wife/GF diseases and living off women!

Sometimes it's racism and MOST times its your "Lifestyles & Mindset" .

By default, you went right back to acting like your Loser Azz Father, chasing AZZ, didn't help your White wife, Put Black women down and now your Old, Feces colored, Fat, Broke and Sickly, not a good candidate for any woman!

Really who wants a Sorry Old Sickly Broke, Selfish, Self Centered FOOL who only looked out for himself. All of "your choices" of your selfish, self centered character, right down to not having any kids!

Many White men know how to treat women with love and respect. Many Black men want to live off women because they want their Mammies to take care of them while they act "Irresponsible" like you did!

REally, you didn't even help your White wife with your business and you got some profits from it. Your not the "Romantic type" to take someone to an elegant dinner, treat her special.....your the type of fool that doesn't appreciate women you treat them subhuman like you Fuk'd the Fat WW in your office in the AZZ from Fredrick, MD in a barnyard and bragged about it on Topix!

Very sad for an old Azz man! Now that your old, Broke, alone and sickly you can reflect back on your horrible selfish, self centered choices!

Now you know why I don't want and never will date/marry a Black man!

Just like Capree saw some thing and knew it would be the majority of Black men, I feel the same way its your lifestyle! Had she continued dating any Black men she would not be married today or have the loving relationship and 2 homes and provided by her loving White husband!

Look what you did to your Ex White wife! You just showed her how much you disliked her and disrespected her by running to adultery until she asked for a divorce!

Shaking my head! When your a Senior that's the wrong time to act like a fool! Some Monkeys act Arrogant!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#20 Dec 9, 2013
The Enemy Within-Populus alba interficiens--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are right. The more I listen to you speak I think you are a totally different race all together. You need to be treated like that at birth.
BM need to understand what's really at stake by not realizing what's going on in the minds of these women. You enemies' allies share the same womb as you did and birth you. That's a hard burden to bear but at least BM would stand more of a chance if they all understood who the enemy really is. I can dig the disloyalty now though. I'm going to be more than happy with moving to a nice warm place and finding some peaceful family oriented woman with your blessings.
MACEO

You waste alot of time talking to your own profiles and whining like a Bytch! lmao
AHAHAH

Montpellier, France

#21 Dec 9, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
You waste alot of time talking to your own profiles and whining like a Bytch! lmao
o_o you speak at yourself again ?
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#22 Dec 9, 2013
AHAHAH wrote:
<quoted text>
o_o you speak at yourself again ?
MACEO
APV-DesmondSandford-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought you hated BW??
MACEO

Now this is funny but can be quite effective!

Interracial Dating Secrets of Asian women that Black women should know to snag a Delious White man! lmao

http://blackwomenwhitemen.wordpress.com/2013/...

Now that's funny, because you don't' have to do all that, but yourself! The majority of my dating requests are White males, I ignore Black men!

I told you Black women are rejecting Black men and doing their best to move on by any means necessary! LMAO
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#23 Dec 9, 2013
APV-DesmondSandford-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought you hated BW??
MACEO

Interracial Dating Secrets of Asian women that Black women should know to snag a Delicious White man! lmao

Now that's funny, because you don't' have to do all that, just be yourself and get a quality Non Black man!!

The majority of my dating requests are White males, I ignore Black men!

I told you Black women are rejecting Black men and doing their best to move on by any means necessary! LMAO

Its like a Mission for most Black women to move on from Black males. It will most definitely effect every area in the Black community which will cave in! lmao

You go your Dreamy Creamy White women and you did to same Foul behaviors to her and she left you alone! lmao
zew

Chantilly, VA

#25 Dec 9, 2013
is this beacause of what that sparkling ice girl wrote in her.. thread.. i actually really want to thank her for that.. most of the bm in america bark so much about hwo they are happy with ther non aa women, BW can be happy too but movingn on from Black men to non bW...white men.

Interracial Dating Secrets of Asian women that Black women should know to snag a Delious White man! lmao

This will help Black women to move on!
MACEO

thank you so much for the link, I will get in top share and be submissive only to White males! lmao
KingsloveQueens

Larkspur, CA

#27 Dec 10, 2013
When the Babylon harlot goes into prepidition (hell)and that's going to happen sooner than you think..BW will lose the hate and evil towards bm and will long for the bm once again..it's the Harlot that rules they're sense not the bw herself..read rev 17 and you will realize they're time here is short..right now the harlot controls your feelings and emotions but they are not yours ...when the harlot goes into perpidition don't do one act in a sexuaul manner such as bowdown to homo men are you will be curse on Earth good luck with that..but it's the homo whom the spirits are after not really the women..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,708,259
The changing narrative. The "ARMED deputy" 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Black men are weaker 6 min alt middle 32
Proof Trump militarize of America is a violatio... 7 min Spinning 360 waves 2
Troops, WE Can Save Commiefornia. 13 min THX Restores Faith 8
Europeans are now buying and eating... 18 min Yisraelite Suprem... 2
hey gigi you said im your online crush? 28 min alt middle 9
Smartest posters on Topix afam 46 min Polaris 134
White people GO AWAY 1 hr aaa 326
Negroes say whites have no manners? 1 hr gigi 17