First Prev
of 827
Next Last

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#19669 Jul 27, 2013
LION wrote:
Blacks need to stop whining and listen to the lion. Hey! Are any of you guys going to support a black owned bank this week?
i commend the B.O.A. Bank of Africa, an African financial success story.

http://www.bank-of-africa.net/en

A good Black friend of mine is working for them.

Though it has little to do with supporting the Martin's family and protesting against whitey Jim Crow court system...

a whiteboi

Level 8

Paris France

#19671 Jul 27, 2013
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that like wearing an "I'm with Stupid" tee shirt,
...with the arrow pointing straight up?
you already wear one t-shirt like that in all your posts oh'silly.

We are not going to imitate you pal.

a whiteboi

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#19673 Jul 27, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the whole article; trust me, she said nothing else which counters my points. She just spoke on how she "knows in her heart" yet she DOES NOT KNOW! That's what makes it astounding to see someone in such denial like this, even though the evidence did not point to any "knowledge" of murder! She's the perfect example of your type who are *WILLFULLY IGNORANT* and refuse to give up your emotionally-blinded assumptions, based upon your racist insecurities.
I am not dumb enough to just read one part and then comment on it, alone. Your post did nothing for your "case" against mine.
Secondly, I am smiling, laughing and shaking my head here, at how you actually think I'm 'following' you intentionally (lol!???)! Or that you actually think that I'm "Ethiopian".
Where are you getting these thoughts?
Do you have "Sadbuttrue syndrome"? Seek help, immediately!
Kizz my azz! You've been listening to your own bullsh*t for so long you believe it. There's nothing new about you denying who you are as a troll in order to throw readers off. That sh*t does not work on me...as for following me...out of all the posts prior to mine...and since I had not been exchanging any posts with you...out of others that have commented about the same subject, how did you find your di8k swallowing azz to my post? There ya go....please get the fu*k on....you're like the smell of crawfish being cooked after they have been pissed on by a drunk full of beer. And stay gone....somebody get some people over here to get this filthy mutha fuca and take his azz to Niagara Falls and throw his fly swatting azz in there for a bath. Bring some bug spray...this fuca is infested with knats and flies!

Level 8

Paris France

#19675 Jul 27, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> The laws must be changed. If not, and the Zimmerman style atrocities continue, then we AA folk will have to act according to the Law of Nature which entitles us to defend ourselves and punish our violators regardless of what the courts or legislators decide.
Sir,

that's what a (white, French) friend of mine told me when we discussed the gross acquittal of killer GZ and the revolting case with Jordan Davis slaughter.

He said to me : Yanks (whitey) only go by force ; law, common sense, ethics are foreign words for them basically. The problem being AAs are a minority and have few if any strategic positions that could endanger the whitey supremacist establishment right now.

What remains astonishing to me as a foreigner is that this blatant bias judicial system in the states, these outrageous and murderous "laws" like SYG which are encouraging crime are not really debated, not challenged, not even mentioned during the major political campaigns and largely ignored by the "parties" and even by the public.

It's a bit like Egyptians not debating about islamism or Greeks never talking about debt and economic crisis ... There is a specific twisted "genius" in US politics to never address main topics.
Maybe a legacy of the Brits : it's not fashionable and courteous in the UK to speak about true political questions to keep up a "bipartisan" face of agreement in public.

As if ignoring a disease could help finding a cure ...

a whiteboi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 827
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people GO AWAY 4 min Jake 48
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Libtardimus Maximus 1,703,810
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min -Curious Me- 51,928
Would racism die if aliens came? 15 min Qbert1985 4
ugly cracker ape school shooting! 17 min Jake 136
Fallen "gods". Dead "gods"? 24 min Got_Rope 15
Ttt... deep poetry. This from my heart and sheeiit 30 min Ttt 1
Slave history month: The Tuskegee Airmen lost ... 43 min Paul 30
Negro Panther Film 1 hr Got_Rope 42
it must really suck being black! 2 hr Paul 31
More from around the web