Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#19523 Feb 3, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence hasn't yet been evaluated and declared sufficient for a guilty verdict. Neither does non-ramdomness of events necessarily indicate causality or intent. Charges? How many AAs were lynched based on trumped up charges?
you're a champion of rhetoric but a baseless rhetoric. Intent is given by Zimmerman's actions before and by his own words recorded on TAPES, TAPES. Even in Amerikkka "judicial" system, tapes are accepted as evidence.

i see the parallel on lynching Black people. If you go that way, indeed Zimmerman acted as a lyncher precisely : a white armed man killing a Black youngster on a "trumped" supposition he maybe/could be eventually a thief ... Zimmerman had not a single fact to support his prejudiced perception of Trayvon.
Another analogy with lynching in the South (re Florida), the murder of Trayvon was covered by the local police and local justice before the Petition and worldwide emotion.

Have a look on the Emmett Till case.

a whiteboi
the light has come

Danville, IL

#19525 Feb 3, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence hasn't yet been evaluated and declared sufficient for a guilty verdict. Neither does non-ramdomness of events necessarily indicate causality or intent. Charges? How many AAs were lynched based on trumped up charges?
Let us stick with this case. The prosecutors do not bring charges of 2d degree of murder with out evidence to prove guilt in a court of law. The prosecution do not just pick people up on the street and carry them to trial without first having evidence that a crime was made. The prosecution present their evidence to prove the person guilty of the crime. The defense come to prove that the person is innocent of the charges. The jury take what both the prosecution and defense has presented to determine guilt or innocence by the evidence the prosecution brought to the table. If the jury rule guilty, the judge determine the sentence. If the prosecution did not prove their case all charges are dropped. Set in on a trial by jury and see if that is not the way it is done. I am not saying whether the trial was fair or not but this is the basic procedures of how trials go.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#19527 Feb 3, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
Spent 45 minutes struggling to respond with defective keyboard and response dissapeared from screen when submitted.
I have that problem too sometimes. Sometimes I have to re-boot my computer to correct it. Sometimes if you hit the comment it will reset its self.

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#19528 Feb 3, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
This much is pretty certain, given American justice as it is: If all the circumstance were the same, and if Trayvon was white and Zimmerman Black, Zim would have STILL be in jail since the night of the shooting.
Loonyblitiz and other other racist offal in Topix (if the incident even came to public notice), would all be talking about that black thug who killed the innocent white kid--a poor white kid armed only with skiddles.
And on the night of the arrest the police would have been LAUGHING all the way to the jail at Zimmerman's self-defense story....That is, if they didn't KILL him themselves.
LOL!!!!! negro P...leeease. Black on white crime is rampant, and most of it never makes it to the news because it would make it racist to report all the black on white crime. But there are many that do get reported, and it always 4 or 5 nogs murdering some elderly couple, or raping an elderly woman.

A word for the wise. Never believe ANYTHING a negro says.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#19529 Feb 3, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!! negro P...leeease. Black on white crime is rampant, and most of it never makes it to the news because it would make it racist to report all the black on white crime. But there are many that do get reported, and it always 4 or 5 nogs murdering some elderly couple, or raping an elderly woman.
I see you are still in your dream world-want-a-bees,might-a-bees ,I-wish-to bees

Level 7

USA

#19530 Feb 3, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still in your dream world-want-a-bees,might-a-bees ,I-wish-to bees
HEHEHEHEHE, Selorna thinks spamming is the real world:)

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#19531 Feb 3, 2013
Our Prof. gave us students an interesting sociological question as we were discussing this case.
We were axed why blacks refuse to tip.
The class concluded that blacks lack the compassion
to think of anyone,other than themselves.
Also,why has the term chimpout taken root in
mainstream society?
Now, I am not familiar with the term chimpout.
Could someone please explain to me what it means?

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#19532 Feb 3, 2013
Sorry for starting another thread as I got side tracked from my other one.
Our Prof also axed us the hypothetical case of
what if black men took responsibility for the
children they father.
Would black male crime decrease?

I took a different route in the discussion.
I believe the onus is on the sheboons to keep
their fcvking legs closed or learn what a rubber is and birth cuntroll.
A teenage boy,be him black or white will even fcvk
a catchers mitt if given the chance.
Unfortunatly male teenage hormones,be them black or white will not be suppressed.

7 out of every 10 teenage births are from black women.
So to the sistas out there> EITHER CLOSE THEM LIMBS OR LEARN WHAT THE FCVK BIRTH CONTROL IS YOU
IRRESPONSIBLE DOUCHEBAGS.
Statistics say white chic is 3 times more responsible than black chic.
SO FOR CHRIST SAKES BLACK CHIC, MAN UP AND BE RESPONSIBLE,because black AND WHITE teenage boy could not give a flying fiddlers fcvk.

Actually, I have erred. If a white teenage boy does impregnate a chic at least he will man up and do the right thing.
So to black boy just remember responsibility is a virtue and SO IS TIPPING YOUR WAITRESS!!!!
QUIT BEING SO FCVKING CHEAP LIKE THAT PASTOR FROM
ST. LOUIS WHO STIFFED THE APPLEBEES WAITRESS.
What a fcvking disgrace AND TO BOOT THE SHEBOON IS
SUPPOSSEDLY A WOMAN OF GOD. O.K. YA HYPOCRITE

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#19533 Feb 4, 2013
Afrka is a Sht Hole wrote:
Our Prof. gave us students an interesting sociological question as we were discussing this case.
We were axed why blacks refuse to tip.
The class concluded that blacks lack the compassion
to think of anyone,other than themselves.
Also,why has the term chimpout taken root in
mainstream society?
Now, I am not familiar with the term chimpout.
Could someone please explain to me what it means?
Your professor committed the "fallacy of complex question." There's a question on the surface presented as if it were the only real question, but with an implicit question hidden.
Behind the stated question "Why don't Blacks tip" is the implied question "Is it really TRUE that Blacks do not tip?", and an implicit negative answer to the implied question.
In this case one should, as the British say, "separate" the questions; and then address the implicit question first. Dissolve the implicit question and the supposedly real stated question dissolves as well. "On what grounds do you hold that Blacks do not tip, Professor Fudd?" If he cannot prove his assumption, then it's over.
Your sociology professor--assuming him/her to be a REAL person who really posed that question---ought to bone up on his logical thinking skills, and avoid sophomoric errors of reasoning.

As for the expression "chimpout" it is probably related to the longstanding racist practice of some whites of likening Black people to chimpanzees or other simians. To the extent that Blacks are likened to simians, an expression like "chimping out" is roughly equivalent to "acting like a n****r."
The term reflects a low intelligence and a depraved, racist character.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#19534 Feb 4, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!! negro P...leeease. Black on white crime is rampant, and most of it never makes it to the news because it would make it racist to report all the black on white crime. But there are many that do get reported, and it always 4 or 5 nogs murdering some elderly couple, or raping an elderly woman.
That's debatable, and at any rate involves your commission of the fallacy of Red Herring.
My point still stands. Given what we KNOW about American justice--and it has been WELL RECORDED--most likely Zimmerman would have been ARRESTED (if not killed by the police) on the night of the shooting if he'd been black, and Trayvon white.
Given the well known record of American justice and police practices---especially in the South---my statement is virtually irrefutable.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19535 Feb 4, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>I have that problem too sometimes. Sometimes I have to re-boot my computer to correct it. Sometimes if you hit the comment it will reset its self.
Here on Topix my curser has a life of its own.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#19536 Feb 4, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here on Topix my curser has a life of its own.
I am not good at resolving computer problems but I am sure someone here can help you.

Location hidden

#19537 Feb 4, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>I am not good at resolving computer problems but I am sure someone here can help you.
I can't navigate without triggering icons.
The curser swings wildly in the opposite direction that I want it to go. The space bar triggers becomes a scrloller or triggers page shifts. The touch pad triggers age shifts. Moving the curser triggers page shifts. Usually when I'm ready to post.

Location hidden

#19538 Feb 4, 2013
Spelling errors are caused by unresponsive keys.

Level 7

USA

#19539 Feb 4, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
That's debatable, and at any rate involves your commission of the fallacy of Red Herring.
My point still stands. Given what we KNOW about American justice--and it has been WELL RECORDED--most likely Zimmerman would have been ARRESTED (if not killed by the police) on the night of the shooting if he'd been black, and Trayvon white.
Given the well known record of American justice and police practices---especially in the South---my statement is virtually irrefutable.
Really? Like I said. Black on white murder is rampant. Do all of them get killed by the police? It would be good if they did, but they don't. If they did then the prisons wouldn't be so full of negroes.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#19540 Feb 4, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
Spelling errors are caused by unresponsive keys.
I've had that problem too. I need a new computer, or at least a new keyboard.

Location hidden

#19541 Feb 4, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had that problem too. I need a new computer, or at least a new keyboard.
They don't make them like they used to.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#19543 Feb 5, 2013
At last, a judge and prosecutor that makes sense....lets get Georgie to court....

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/05/16...

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#19544 Feb 5, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
At last, a judge and prosecutor that makes sense....lets get Georgie to court....
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/05/16...
Indeed sir.

I read this in the article :

"On Saturday, Martin's parents will hold a "Peace Walk" at 10 a.m. at Ives Estate Park in Miami. On Sunday, they will hold a "remembrance dinner" at 5 p.m. at the DoubleTree Miami Airport Hotel. All of the proceeds for the event will go to the Trayvon Martin Foundation."

i found this one :

http://trayvonmartinmemorialfoundation.com

and this other one :

"The Justice for Trayvon Martin Foundation is a non-profit organization founded in March of 2012 by Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin. Their mission is to advocate for all victims of injustice and senseless crimes throughout the world - not just young black men.

The foundation is a call to action for justice when it comes to crime victims and their families.

One of their goals is to enact Trayvon Martin legislation to fight back against the unjust "Stand Your Ground" law that is currently practiced in over 20 states in America, increase public awareness against all forms of profiling, and educate youth on conflict resolution techniques.

This is a fight for justice, peace and human rights for all individuals regardless of race, political affiliations, religious backgrounds, sexual orientation or gender. An extension of the Foundation's abilities will also advocate for voterís power, using social media for effective mobilization.

The Foundation stands on the principals of not advocating violence, hatred and laws that encourage it, even towards George Zimmerman. "

a whiteboi

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19545 Feb 5, 2013
Trayvon Martin was a drug dealer who picked a fight with the wrong person and lost. One less drug dealer. *yawn*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The black race is always going to be slaves to ... 3 min A African God 2
all my years on topix... 9 min Imgreat 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min lmao 30,245
Capree you NEED to get a life 10 min g spot 2
White mans lies.. 13 min Laya 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min unfazed 104,677
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min shinningelectr0n 1,173,810
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 31 min Redefined 3,446
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 50 min Don Barros Serrano 28,606
Non-AAs have NO RIGHT to be in this forum 3 hr Foliage Vitality 97
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 3 hr Yvette 262
More from around the web