Trayvon Martin Petition
Sam I am

United States

#19576 Mar 6, 2013
Jason wrote:
Please help bring the Florida thug who shot this young man to justice.
http://www.change.org/
The thug has already been brought to justice. Thank you Mr. Zimmerman for making the streets a little safer.

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

the nati Ohio

#19577 Mar 6, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
<quoted text>The thug has already been brought to justice. Thank you Mr. Zimmerman for making the streets a little safer.
Sissyboy Zimbo will get his justice in prison nightly.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#19578 Mar 9, 2013
All you racist DEAD NECKS need to burn your keyboards. Because you have NOTHING of substance to add to this conversation.

That Bastard MURDERED the kid and he must PAY!!! Even if it means someone silencing him forever. He deserves IT!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19579 Mar 9, 2013
Jason wrote:
To all the hating bigots, I don't care what your opinions or beliefs are and I will not engage in any ignorant comments that you choose to go out of your way to enact. This will be my final comment to any bigot who enters this thread.
You obviously don't what the opinion of the judge and jury is either-right?

Location hidden

#19580 Mar 9, 2013
care

Location hidden

#19583 Mar 10, 2013
There is also talk about organ removal for sale and profit purposes.

Location hidden

#19584 Mar 10, 2013
kidritalin wrote:
<quoted text>500+ blacks were killed in Chicago in 2012 by other blacks. But the people in the hood where the killings took place refuse to cooperate with detectives attempting to bring the shooters to justice. Why the double standard??? Oh, double standards are a way of life for blacks. How could I forget.
OF COURSE YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT DOUBLE STANDARDS...DON'T YOU???

Who cares if the NO GOOD ONES KILL EACH OTHER??? IT'S THE "GOOD KIDS," THAT THE GARBAGE KILLS, "WHOM I'M CONCERNED ABOUT!!!"

No matter what you or any of the other hate mongers say...THAT PIECE OF GARBAGE KILLED THAT KID...FOR ABSOLUTELY...POSITIVELY...NO REASON WHAT-SO-EVER!!!

Location hidden

#19586 Mar 12, 2013
kidritalin wrote:
<quoted text>I cant express a conclusion for the shooting and if it was indeed a crime. I haven't heard all of the evidence, have you?
I have however heard the evidence against O.J.Simpson's murder accusation. And my conclusion, guilty. The black jurors verdict... not guilty.
Zimbozo is guilty as hell and you know it!!!

O.J. is imprisoned for attempting tonget his property back from the criminals who stole it. What the hell does that have to do with zimbo murdering the Martin kid???

And since your brought it up (Simpson murder trial). No one could put Orathal James Simpson at the sceen of his ex-wifes killing. But there was an Eyewitness who saw Four men walking out of Nicole's front gate! I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHY DID THE COPS AND PROSECUTER THREATEN HIM INTO NOT TESTIFYING. DID HE HAVE EVIDENCE AGAINST THE COPS OR O J???Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm???

Two questions you must ask yourself:
1. Why did Vanadder and his partner take O J's blood from the lab technician (CLASSIC CASE OF TAMPERING WITH EVIDENCE...ONLY THE LAB TECH SND THE LABORATORY SHOULD HAVE HANDLED THAT BLOOD) and disappeared with it for a period of time???

2. Why after 45 minutes of filming O J's entire house, never finding any blood, then suddenly theybresume recording and find ONE DROP OF BLOOD????

Oh yeah...thirdly...Ron was a martial artis...and you want me to believe cripple ass O J could kick his ass (and Nicole...also supposedly into to the martial arts and fitness training)??? I DON'T THINK SO BUB.
Idiots everywhere

Santa Clara, CA

#19587 May 13, 2013
I guess it was someone else who pulled up in a white bronco, parked crooked on the street, jumped the fence (as seen by the limo driver), ran behind the house,(heard by Kato) then and only then did he answer the door that the limo driver had been ringing and waiting for 20 minutes. I guess the limo driver put blood on the bronco door handle too.
And since 1 drop of blood wasn't captured.... all the white guys are guilty of framing him. Typical.....
Stupid monkey.
Treyvon Zimmerman

Madison Heights, VA

#19588 May 13, 2013
Free OJ now! He is innocent!
nupid stigger

Turkey

#19589 May 13, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimbozo is guilty as hell and you know it!!!
O.J. is imprisoned for attempting tonget his property back from the criminals who stole it. What the hell does that have to do with zimbo murdering the Martin kid???
And since your brought it up (Simpson murder trial). No one could put Orathal James Simpson at the sceen of his ex-wifes killing. But there was an Eyewitness who saw Four men walking out of Nicole's front gate! I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHY DID THE COPS AND PROSECUTER THREATEN HIM INTO NOT TESTIFYING. DID HE HAVE EVIDENCE AGAINST THE COPS OR O J???Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm???
Two questions you must ask yourself:
1. Why did Vanadder and his partner take O J's blood from the lab technician (CLASSIC CASE OF TAMPERING WITH EVIDENCE...ONLY THE LAB TECH SND THE LABORATORY SHOULD HAVE HANDLED THAT BLOOD) and disappeared with it for a period of time???
2. Why after 45 minutes of filming O J's entire house, never finding any blood, then suddenly theybresume recording and find ONE DROP OF BLOOD????
Oh yeah...thirdly...Ron was a martial artis...and you want me to believe cripple ass O J could kick his ass (and Nicole...also supposedly into to the martial arts and fitness training)??? I DON'T THINK SO BUB.
So, clever shit-for-brains, how did the cops get OJ's blood and put it in the sample? Are you claiming the cops are vampires that can take blodd from someone without them knowing?

Being a Martial Artist is no guarantee of NOT getting your ass kicked, you have to be off guard sometime, and certainly when in the company of someone you know, who is not known to be a violent criminal to you, your guard is down. Say a Martial Artist is asleep or dozing when he answers the door or hears a noise, don't you think he could be more easily surprised and overcome?

Even Bruce Lee said that a woman is more dangerous than a man, because a man will often let his guard down for her, and he has to sleep with her at night. We are all vulnerable at some time in the day - and don't forget, even MMA and other cage-fighting psychopaths can be sucker punched.

The only person who knows what transpired is OJ himself, who knows, maybe he went to the house with a weapon and thusly pacified the victims.

The only facts about the crime regarding OJ that we do know is that he RAN from the cops. Do that sound like an innocent man? This wasn't some ghetto gang-banging piece of Negro filth, this was a successful black man, he had NO reason to run from the law unless he was guilty.
nupid stigger

Turkey

#19590 May 13, 2013
I'm wondering how much money Mr Zimmerman is going to get when he sues for malicious prosecution and vindictive slander and libel from the press, the redacted 911 call alone should be worth $50 million.

Add that to his defense fund, he's going to be a rich rich man, and Trayvon is still 'daid'.

Location hidden

#19591 May 13, 2013
To all of you jackassed Crackgger Bastards, go find Nicole and Ron's blood in the OJ vehicle evidence???

Also find Oranthol. J Simpson's blood on either or the victims. Remember OJ. WAS. SUPPOSEDLY BLEEDING ALL OVER THE PLACE.

IF YOU CAN'T DO EITHER OF THE ABOVE, YOU'RE JUST W BUNCH IT STUPID HATE MONGERING SNOW APES...PERIOD...CASE CLOSED.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#19593 May 13, 2013
nupid stigger wrote:
I'm wondering how much money Mr Zimmerman is going to get when he sues for malicious prosecution and vindictive slander and libel from the press, the redacted 911 call alone should be worth $50 million.
Add that to his defense fund, he's going to be a rich rich man, and Trayvon is still 'daid'.
A time behind bars is normally what any murderer is getting don't you think ?

a whiteboi

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#19596 May 13, 2013
Jethro Bodine Genius wrote:
<quoted text> OJ Simpson got raped in prison! Isn't that funny? http://www.google.com/url...
Its just like your name...JETHRO STUPID, thats a real good source of information you got to make your point. Check some other sites and you'll see he was beaten by a gang member. And again, your intelligence should shine through when you read that. On your way to the stop grab a can of that non-sense. Mix it with a little YOUNGBLOOD. THERE YA GO.
questons

Howell, MI

#19597 May 13, 2013
i have a step grandpa or whatever who is black but he thinks oj was guilty.. lol..

Location hidden

#19599 May 14, 2013
nupid stigger wrote:
<quoted text>
So, clever shit-for-brains, how did the cops get OJ's blood and put it in the sample? Are you claiming the cops are vampires that can take blodd from someone without them knowing?
Being a Martial Artist is no guarantee of NOT getting your ass kicked, you have to be off guard sometime, and certainly when in the company of someone you know, who is not known to be a violent criminal to you, your guard is down. Say a Martial Artist is asleep or dozing when he answers the door or hears a noise, don't you think he could be more easily surprised and overcome?
Even Bruce Lee said that a woman is more dangerous than a man, because a man will often let his guard down for her, and he has to sleep with her at night. We are all vulnerable at some time in the day - and don't forget, even MMA and other cage-fighting psychopaths can be sucker punched.
The only person who knows what transpired is OJ himself, who knows, maybe he went to the house with a weapon and thusly pacified the victims.
The only facts about the crime regarding OJ that we do know is that he RAN from the cops. Do that sound like an innocent man? This wasn't some ghetto gang-banging piece of Negro filth, this was a successful black man, he had NO reason to run from the law unless he was guilty.
They took it from the lab tech SHIT-WITHOUT-A-BRAIN!!!

How do you call it running from the cops refusing to stop...at less than 25mph??? They could have forcefully stopped that vehicle when ever they felt the NEED!!! Now is that NOT TRUE???

With his resources OJ could have left the country and never returned. Did he do that??? NO!!!

PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE AND STOP WHINING.

IT'S TIME TO PUT UP...OR SHUT UP!!!

OF COURSE YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION, BUT EVERY SINGLE YEAR NOW MEN ARE BEING RELEASED FROM PRISON, FOR CRIMES THEY DID "NOT COMMIT!!!" WHY??? BECAUSE HATE MONGERING BASTARDS WILL CONVICT A MAN JUST BECAUSE OF WHO HE "REPRESENTS." SOMEONE YOU "HATE!!!"

Level 8

Location hidden

#19600 Jun 20, 2013
Jethro Bodine Genius wrote:
<quoted text> Look again, he declined to seek immunity by the Stand Your Ground Law. It is not at all "Off the table"
y
YOU look again. As you can see no one is discussing "Stand your ground" in the trial."
Mr Sunshine

United States

#19601 Jun 20, 2013
No matter what, the good news is that another piece of Negro filth is in the ground feeding the earthworms where all the rest should be!

Level 8

Location hidden

#19602 Jun 20, 2013
Mr Sunshine wrote:
No matter what, the good news is that another piece of Negro filth is in the ground feeding the earthworms where all the rest should be!
Including your fish bait azz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Maceo Jealous & Envious of White Males? (Nov '12) 1 min Sadbuttrue 99
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min suppiluliuma 133,465
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min sonicfilter 1,375,824
Isis threaten to send half a million blacks to ... 7 min Don Barros Serrano 137
SICK:White Men leads pedophiles stats (Dec '12) 7 min Ann 34
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 9 min Don Barros Serrano 32,077
Why I HATE MACEO PATTERSON! (Jul '15) 10 min Sadbuttrue 26
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min Don Barros Serrano 43,717
Why all black women must breed with white men! 18 min Sadbuttrue 107
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 29 min Don Barros Serrano 3,672
More from around the web