|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
But you did say that it is unusual to call the police if you've planned murder. Other possible murders besides first degree wasn't mentioned.
My point is that murder need not be planned. But once committed the perpetrator--especially in Zimmerman's situation--would have a hard time explaining why he didn't call the police.
Of course, even if he HAD planned murder he might stil have to call the police. He does neighborhood watch patrol. Some kind of explanation would have been necessary.
The scenario might play out like that assuming Zimmerman thought along those hypothetical lines. But when we abide by the required rule of innocent until proven guilty, then we have to assume otherwise and let the trial determine guilt as was done with OJ.

BTW

By unusual I mean that murderers don't usually include a police call telling the police they have caught sight of someone they plan on killing. Usually a murderer doesn't communicate with the police at all just before murdering someone.
the light has come

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never denied that those words are on the tape.
BTW
Order of events don't necessarily indicate causality. Such reasoning can lead to fallacious reasoning described below.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc
Post hoc ergo propter hoc, Latin for "after this, therefore because of this", is a logical fallacy (of the questionable cause variety) that states "Since that event followed this one, that event must have been caused by this one." It is often shortened to simply post hoc. It is subtly different from the fallacy cum hoc ergo propter hoc, in which two things or events occur simultaneously or the chronological ordering is insignificant or unknown, also referred to as false cause, coincidental correlation, or correlation not causation.
Post hoc is a particularly tempting error because temporal sequence appears to be integral to causality. The fallacy lies in coming to a conclusion based solely on the order of events, rather than taking into account other factors that might rule out the connection.http://www.ask.com/ wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc ?o=3986&qsrc=999
You can not deny them because the record is already established. The events that followed were not random events but events that lead to the killing of an unarmed teen. The jury are people just like you and me. They look at the evidence and the time line. When it started and what brought about the murder. The event started before the call. The call confirm his concern. Was the murder justified by the evidence presented. Without an eye witness, the tapes are important. This is why he was charge with 2d degree murder. No prosecutor will bring charges without evidence.
Burt Campbell

Payson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

"Trayvon bees in hebben eating Skittles and talking
shit wiff de Law."
I have seen thhis
sort of stuff on the usenet frequently.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>You can not deny them because the record is already established. The events that followed were not random events but events that lead to the killing of an unarmed teen. The jury are people just like you and me. They look at the evidence and the time line. When it started and what brought about the murder. The event started before the call. The call confirm his concern. Was the murder justified by the evidence presented. Without an eye witness, the tapes are important. This is why he was charge with 2d degree murder. No prosecutor will bring charges without evidence.
The evidence hasn't yet been evaluated and declared sufficient for a guilty verdict. Neither does non-ramdomness of events necessarily indicate causality or intent. Charges? How many AAs were lynched based on trumped up charges?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

The more money these idiots givve to dumberman, the more money there is for Trayvons Parents have to go after for that murderer killing their son.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence hasn't yet been evaluated and declared sufficient for a guilty verdict. Neither does non-ramdomness of events necessarily indicate causality or intent. Charges? How many AAs were lynched based on trumped up charges?
you're a champion of rhetoric but a baseless rhetoric. Intent is given by Zimmerman's actions before and by his own words recorded on TAPES, TAPES. Even in Amerikkka "judicial" system, tapes are accepted as evidence.

i see the parallel on lynching Black people. If you go that way, indeed Zimmerman acted as a lyncher precisely : a white armed man killing a Black youngster on a "trumped" supposition he maybe/could be eventually a thief ... Zimmerman had not a single fact to support his prejudiced perception of Trayvon.
Another analogy with lynching in the South (re Florida), the murder of Trayvon was covered by the local police and local justice before the Petition and worldwide emotion.

Have a look on the Emmett Till case.

a whiteboi
the light has come

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us stick with this case. The prosecutors do not bring charges of 2d degree of murder with out evidence to prove guilt in a court of law. The prosecution do not just pick people up on the street and carry them to trial without first having evidence that a crime was made. The prosecution present their evidence to prove the person guilty of the crime. The defense come to prove that the person is innocent of the charges. The jury take what both the prosecution and defense has presented to determine guilt or innocence by the evidence the prosecution brought to the table. If the jury rule guilty, the judge determine the sentence. If the prosecution did not prove their case all charges are dropped. Set in on a trial by jury and see if that is not the way it is done. I am not saying whether the trial was fair or not but this is the basic procedures of how trials go.
the light has come

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Brainiac2 wrote:
Spent 45 minutes struggling to respond with defective keyboard and response dissapeared from screen when submitted.
I have that problem too sometimes. Sometimes I have to re-boot my computer to correct it. Sometimes if you hit the comment it will reset its self.

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
This much is pretty certain, given American justice as it is: If all the circumstance were the same, and if Trayvon was white and Zimmerman Black, Zim would have STILL be in jail since the night of the shooting.
Loonyblitiz and other other racist offal in Topix (if the incident even came to public notice), would all be talking about that black thug who killed the innocent white kid--a poor white kid armed only with skiddles.
And on the night of the arrest the police would have been LAUGHING all the way to the jail at Zimmerman's self-defense story....That is, if they didn't KILL him themselves.
LOL!!!!! negro P...leeease. Black on white crime is rampant, and most of it never makes it to the news because it would make it racist to report all the black on white crime. But there are many that do get reported, and it always 4 or 5 nogs murdering some elderly couple, or raping an elderly woman.

A word for the wise. Never believe ANYTHING a negro says.

“never a dull moment in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Sharpsville Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!! negro P...leeease. Black on white crime is rampant, and most of it never makes it to the news because it would make it racist to report all the black on white crime. But there are many that do get reported, and it always 4 or 5 nogs murdering some elderly couple, or raping an elderly woman.
I see you are still in your dream world-want-a-bees,might-a-bees ,I-wish-to bees

Level 7

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still in your dream world-want-a-bees,might-a-bees ,I-wish-to bees
HEHEHEHEHE, Selorna thinks spamming is the real world:)

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Our Prof. gave us students an interesting sociological question as we were discussing this case.
We were axed why blacks refuse to tip.
The class concluded that blacks lack the compassion
to think of anyone,other than themselves.
Also,why has the term chimpout taken root in
mainstream society?
Now, I am not familiar with the term chimpout.
Could someone please explain to me what it means?

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Sorry for starting another thread as I got side tracked from my other one.
Our Prof also axed us the hypothetical case of
what if black men took responsibility for the
children they father.
Would black male crime decrease?

I took a different route in the discussion.
I believe the onus is on the sheboons to keep
their fcvking legs closed or learn what a rubber is and birth cuntroll.
A teenage boy,be him black or white will even fcvk
a catchers mitt if given the chance.
Unfortunatly male teenage hormones,be them black or white will not be suppressed.

7 out of every 10 teenage births are from black women.
So to the sistas out there> EITHER CLOSE THEM LIMBS OR LEARN WHAT THE FCVK BIRTH CONTROL IS YOU
IRRESPONSIBLE DOUCHEBAGS.
Statistics say white chic is 3 times more responsible than black chic.
SO FOR CHRIST SAKES BLACK CHIC, MAN UP AND BE RESPONSIBLE,because black AND WHITE teenage boy could not give a flying fiddlers fcvk.

Actually, I have erred. If a white teenage boy does impregnate a chic at least he will man up and do the right thing.
So to black boy just remember responsibility is a virtue and SO IS TIPPING YOUR WAITRESS!!!!
QUIT BEING SO FCVKING CHEAP LIKE THAT PASTOR FROM
ST. LOUIS WHO STIFFED THE APPLEBEES WAITRESS.
What a fcvking disgrace AND TO BOOT THE SHEBOON IS
SUPPOSSEDLY A WOMAN OF GOD. O.K. YA HYPOCRITE

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Afrka is a Sht Hole wrote:
Our Prof. gave us students an interesting sociological question as we were discussing this case.
We were axed why blacks refuse to tip.
The class concluded that blacks lack the compassion
to think of anyone,other than themselves.
Also,why has the term chimpout taken root in
mainstream society?
Now, I am not familiar with the term chimpout.
Could someone please explain to me what it means?
Your professor committed the "fallacy of complex question." There's a question on the surface presented as if it were the only real question, but with an implicit question hidden.
Behind the stated question "Why don't Blacks tip" is the implied question "Is it really TRUE that Blacks do not tip?", and an implicit negative answer to the implied question.
In this case one should, as the British say, "separate" the questions; and then address the implicit question first. Dissolve the implicit question and the supposedly real stated question dissolves as well. "On what grounds do you hold that Blacks do not tip, Professor Fudd?" If he cannot prove his assumption, then it's over.
Your sociology professor--assuming him/her to be a REAL person who really posed that question---ought to bone up on his logical thinking skills, and avoid sophomoric errors of reasoning.

As for the expression "chimpout" it is probably related to the longstanding racist practice of some whites of likening Black people to chimpanzees or other simians. To the extent that Blacks are likened to simians, an expression like "chimping out" is roughly equivalent to "acting like a n****r."
The term reflects a low intelligence and a depraved, racist character.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!! negro P...leeease. Black on white crime is rampant, and most of it never makes it to the news because it would make it racist to report all the black on white crime. But there are many that do get reported, and it always 4 or 5 nogs murdering some elderly couple, or raping an elderly woman.
That's debatable, and at any rate involves your commission of the fallacy of Red Herring.
My point still stands. Given what we KNOW about American justice--and it has been WELL RECORDED--most likely Zimmerman would have been ARRESTED (if not killed by the police) on the night of the shooting if he'd been black, and Trayvon white.
Given the well known record of American justice and police practices---especially in the South---my statement is virtually irrefutable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

<quoted text>I have that problem too sometimes. Sometimes I have to re-boot my computer to correct it. Sometimes if you hit the comment it will reset its self.
Here on Topix my curser has a life of its own.
the light has come

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here on Topix my curser has a life of its own.
I am not good at resolving computer problems but I am sure someone here can help you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

<quoted text>I am not good at resolving computer problems but I am sure someone here can help you.
I can't navigate without triggering icons.
The curser swings wildly in the opposite direction that I want it to go. The space bar triggers becomes a scrloller or triggers page shifts. The touch pad triggers age shifts. Moving the curser triggers page shifts. Usually when I'm ready to post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Spelling errors are caused by unresponsive keys.

Level 7

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
That's debatable, and at any rate involves your commission of the fallacy of Red Herring.
My point still stands. Given what we KNOW about American justice--and it has been WELL RECORDED--most likely Zimmerman would have been ARRESTED (if not killed by the police) on the night of the shooting if he'd been black, and Trayvon white.
Given the well known record of American justice and police practices---especially in the South---my statement is virtually irrefutable.
Really? Like I said. Black on white murder is rampant. Do all of them get killed by the police? It would be good if they did, but they don't. If they did then the prisons wouldn't be so full of negroes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,481 - 16,500 of16,611
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••