What does the above mean?

Explain???

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#19458 Jan 29, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That attitude leads to vigilantism and lynch mobs.
I don't side with injustice. However, I don't hastily decide complex moral issues before thoroughly evaluating arguments and counter arguments and evidence. Ethical issues aren't always clearcut black or white. I learned that during ethics classes where I initially kept jumping the gun. That's what the trial is for-to remove ambiguity and establish certainty.
That attitude leads to vigilantism and lynch mobs.?

You mean your attitude : oh YES for sure it does !
Not only does it "lead" to vigilantism but it is endorsing Zimmerman's so-called vigilantism.
Like the insane Floridan law.
But you promote whitey vigilantism against Black youths.

There is in fact no "ambiguity" for anyone in good faith : we have a killer who confessed, we have the gun, we have the victim, we have the murdering motivations on the tapes.
Only pro-vigilante (self proclaimed) Zimmerman fans are fond of "ambiguity". A normal jury will not take weeks to see through this obvious case.

Is there a "normal" jury in this part of proven prejudiced whitey Florida ? that's the only real question.

a whiteboi
Pete the Meat

Beijing, China

#19459 Jan 29, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't Zimmerman the thug who killed Trayvon Martin?
No, I believe it was the bullet that killed him, attai1.

Melanin may be beneficial in the Sun, but is of no use against bullets.

What I find amusing and hypocritical about this story is that 9 of 10 Negroes murdered are murdered by Negroes, and none of you give a shit.

Why is the life of this particular Negro, more important than all the other ghetto rats killed by ghetto rats every day? Hell, on Saturday in Chicago 7 Negroes made 7 other Negroes good, in just one night.

You silly nogs, if Martin was killed by another hood rat, you folks would say no more about it, whatever the circumstance.

Martin could have gone straight home, but decided to confront a shorter man, eye-witnesses attest to Martin on top of Zimmerman hitting him MMA style, sucker punched and in fear of my life, damn sure I would have shot the guy dead, White or black.

Negroes have this fantasy about some 'innocent' kid, skipping merrily to the shop, being hunted down by a man with a gun, like some big game bounty hunter.

I do think that the press have a lot to answer for too, the redacted phone call is VERY prejudiced coverage, as was the publication of an innocent 12 year-old boy, instead of the 6 foot plus thug that he was. Remember, this is a guy who called himself "No Limit Nigguh", hardly sounds the sort of chap who wouldn't confront someone....

Anyway, when Zimmerman is freed, the big chimp out will result in, finally, the nation waking up to the criminality of the 13% minority...
Pete the Meat

Beijing, China

#19460 Jan 29, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only does it "lead" to vigilantism but it is endorsing Zimmerman's so-called vigilantism.
There is in fact no "ambiguity" for anyone in good faith : we have a killer who confessed, we have the gun, we have the victim, we have the murdering motivations on the tapes.
Only pro-vigilante (self proclaimed) Zimmerman fans are fond of "ambiguity". A normal jury will not take weeks to see through this obvious case.
Is there a "normal" jury in this part of proven prejudiced whitey Florida ? that's the only real question.
a whiteboi
Savant, the full non-redacted tape doesn't support you Negroes version of events.

The evidence doesn't either.

I'm all for vigilantism if the proper authorities don't do their job properly, but this was not vigilantism, this was a guy looking after his community, something that Negroes like you will never understand.

Zimmerman had the right to be suspicious of someone he did not know in the gated community, regardless of skin color, Negroes are making a race issue out of this, when the reality is, Trayvon should have been home eating his skittles, by the time of the attack. Look at the evidence, the map and you can see that Trayvon DOUBLED BACK to confront Zimmerman, it was Martin who instigated the sequence of events that led to physical assault. No one has the right to hit someone just because they are asking you questions.

Zimmerman will be free, and making a fortune suing the press for assassinating his character.

No doubt you'll be joining the Big Chimp Out?

At least your gay ass won't be going short of penis in NU lol

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19461 Jan 29, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
a whiteboi
Each of your conclusions is based on a false premise.

Level 8

Paris France

#19462 Jan 29, 2013
Pete the Meat wrote:
<quoted text>
Savant, the full non-redacted tape doesn't support you Negroes version of events.
The evidence doesn't either.
I'm all for vigilantism

No one has the right to hit someone just because they are asking you questions.
Zimmerman will be free, and making a fortune suing the press for assassinating his character.

No doubt you'll be joining the Big Chimp Out?
lol
What a drivel ...

I didn't know if the press ever "assassinated" a "character" - you speak of a theater play or a movie ?- but i do know that Zimmerman assassinated/murdered not a "character" but a real person, a 17yo Black youngster and he did this on purpose re his own words on the tapes, tapes that were hidden for a long time by the way ...

When you're not a police officer, you don't have "right" to threaten with a gun a law-abiding citizen coming back to his Dad's home. Even in KKK Florida.

a whiteboi

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#19463 Jan 30, 2013
Pete the Meat wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman had the right to be suspicious of someone he did not know in the gated community, regardless of skin color,
Zimmerman had no right to be suspicious of Trayvon just because he did not know him. He is not the owner of the community. Tray was an invited guest The people of the community have a right to invite guests without having these guess be stalked by Zimmerman. Furthermore, Zimmerman was not supposed to follow Trayvon as the rules of the watch mandate.
Pete the Meat wrote:
<quoted text> Trayvon should have been home eating his skittles, by the time of the attack. Look at the evidence, the map and you can see that Trayvon DOUBLED BACK to confront Zimmerman, it was Martin who instigated the sequence of events that led to physical assault.
No, the map shows that Zimmerman continued to chase after Tray and that he killed him.
Pete the Meat wrote:
<quoted text> No one has the right to hit someone just because they are asking you questions.
If Zimmerman wanted to ask a question why did he not shout out to Tray when he saw that Tray was running, instead of getting out of his car to chase him?

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#19464 Jan 30, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a drivel ...
I didn't know if the press ever "assassinated" a "character" - you speak of a theater play or a movie ?- but i do know that Zimmerman assassinated/murdered not a "character" but a real person, a 17yo Black youngster and he did this on purpose re his own words on the tapes, tapes that were hidden for a long time by the way ...
When you're not a police officer, you don't have "right" to threaten with a gun a law-abiding citizen coming back to his Dad's home. Even in KKK Florida.
a whiteboi
When a negro is in a white neighborhood, he's always up to no good. It's always best to shoot first and ask questions later.

Don't you think savant?

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#19465 Jan 30, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text> If Zimmerman wanted to ask a question why did he not shout out to Tray when he saw that Tray was running, instead of getting out of his car to chase him?
If treygon was so innocent, then why didn't he just wait for the cops instead of attacking Zimmerman?

Because he wasn't innocent to begin with.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#19466 Jan 30, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>When a negro is in a white neighborhood, he's always up to no good. It's always best to shoot first and ask questions later.
Don't you think savant?
you talk foolish. White people do not go out and shoot black people for walking in white communities.I am sure blacks have walk in your community and you did not go out and shoot them. Many whites are law abiding people. Apparently you are not. The day you go out and kill a black person, that white court and white judge and jury will send you to prison. You will no longer be free to lie about black people on the internet. Do not try to come back with a dumb reply. Show how big a racist you are. just take your gun and kill a black person. Are you afraid or you just all talk and no action.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#19467 Jan 30, 2013
Ol'....Georgie needs more time to raise more money? B.S. get his azz in court like everyone else has to go to court. Who gives a damn that he needs more time to raise more money...Bernie Madoff could have cried that story and they still wanted his azz in court. GO TO COURT GEORGIE!

Level 8

Location hidden

#19468 Jan 30, 2013
Stop begging for money to live off of Georgie...no matter what people will send your fat greeedy azz..you'll still want more because you know you will be living your so-called good life...through a window...take your azz to court "fat Greedy" just like other people who do not have lawyers...who ever heard of a person who needs more donations to go to court...F*ck Em...get his azz in court like everyone else and if he can't afford his legal defense...then he needs to dance a jig to that tune just like everyone else...Gooooo PROSECUTION...GO!!!!!!!

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/30/16...

Level 8

Location hidden

#19469 Jan 30, 2013
PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE ANIMALS PEOPLE, ONCE THEY GET FULL WHEN THEY GET HUNGRY AGAIN...THEY WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU FOR FOOD....
Georgie...sniff the flowers while you can...seems like all you are enjoying now is dinner and snacks in doors ya fat monster...go prosecution go....

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#19470 Jan 31, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>If treygon was so innocent, then why didn't he just wait for the cops instead of attacking Zimmerman?
Because he wasn't innocent to begin with.
Becuase you are assuming that Tray attacked Zimmerman first.

Location hidden

#19471 Jan 31, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Becuase you are assuming that Tray attacked Zimmerman first.
It can also be assumed he didn't.
That's why we need a trial.

Level 8

Paris France

#19472 Jan 31, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It can also be assumed he didn't.
That's why we need a trial.
The question of the trial is not now at stake.
The police Chief and the initial white elite didn't want any trial at first but have forced by public opinion and the parents' campaign to go to that.

The true question is : is a fair trial possible in this region with the heavy pro-white redneck pressure ?

a whiteboi
All blacks are Abeed

UAE

#19473 Jan 31, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a drivel ...
a whiteboi
Savant, how do you know that Zimmerman threatened him with a gun, were you there?

Eye-witness testimony says that Martin was on top of Zimmerman hitting him MMA style, do you think a man with his gun drawn would allow someone to hit him like that?

You are as ignorant as you are Negro.

Contrary to what you think, the press DID redact that tape to make Zimmerman to be more aggressive in intent than he actually was. That is character assassination by the liberal media.

What gets White folks is you Negroes and your hypocrisy, if that ghetto-rat was killed by another Negro, no matter what circumstances, you people would have remained silent as you are with all the other 9 of 10 Negro on Negro killings.

Pathetic.
All blacks are Abeed

UAE

#19474 Jan 31, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman had no right to be suspicious of Trayvon just because he did not know him. He is not the owner of the community. Tray was an invited guest The people of the community have a right to invite guests without having these guess be stalked by Zimmerman. Furthermore, Zimmerman was not supposed to follow Trayvon as the rules of the watch mandate.
<quoted text>No, the map shows that Zimmerman continued to chase after Tray and that he killed him.
<quoted text> If Zimmerman wanted to ask a question why did he not shout out to Tray when he saw that Tray was running, instead of getting out of his car to chase him?
WRONG!!!

Anyone can be suspicious of someone they do not know within their gated community, I am, regardless of skin color. Zimmerman was attacked as he headed BACK to his car.

The map CLEARLY shows that Martin back-tracked to confront Zimmerman at the "T", there is no way if Zimmerman went across the top of the "T" that Martin would not have already been home. We know that Zimmerman had lost sight of Martin, so how can he have followed him?

So you think a guy in the pouring rain would stand there and shout out to someone running a question? Get out of here. Fact is, he say him running and lost sight of him, are you saying he should just go round the neighborhood shouting out his question and hope, somewhere Martin hears him?

Nope, all the evidence I have seen so far shows that Martin doubled back and confronted and sucker punched Zimmerman, a shorter man, who he thought would be eay meat.

He was wrong.
All blacks are Abeed

UAE

#19475 Jan 31, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The police Chief and the initial white elite didn't want any trial at first but have forced by public opinion and the parents' campaign to go to that.
The true question is : is a fair trial possible in this region with the heavy pro-white redneck pressure ?
a whiteboi
The trial came about because of knee-jerk reactions from liberals who wanted their Negro dogs sated, savant.

Negroes have proven that Zimmerman cannot get a fair trial in a black community, the fact that you all chimped out over this death, while ignoring the other 90% of Negro deaths by Negroes.

You have already decided he is a murderer without a trial, so much for clear rational thinking lol

When he is acquitted, hopefully all you Negroes will go on a Richter 10 chimp out, and we can deal with you animals like the dogs you are.

Negroes are the number one murderers in the US, what you going to do about it?

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

Location hidden

#19476 Jan 31, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
a whiteboi
Trayvon family lawyers have to make sure that the trial is fair.
Trials with this much publicity can also cause unfairness toward the defendant when the media is biased. So the unfairness concern is shared by both sides.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why blacks interact with racists threads. Prov... 4 min dragonpat 4
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 5 min African AE 6,529
Time For Me To Take A Long Break From Topix. To... 8 min rock 30
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 12 min African AE 1,355
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 19 min Curious Me 989
Most of our ancestors didnt come on slaveships? (Sep '10) 19 min dragonpat 1,206
There's A War On The Black Male 20 min BWEFocused 731
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 46 min African AE 25,073
Ebola case in Texas 2 hr Be_Real_Fool 88
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 3 hr Kiana 309
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 5 hr X-TREME BIAS 22

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE