Trayvon Martin Petition
the light has come

Danville, IL

#19430 Jan 28, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>But i do need to talk about it considering that such a small percentage of the population does close to half of the crime. We as whites know there are white criminals, and we do something about it. We put them in prison. But the fact that the smallest population fills the prisons more than any other race tells anyone with a brain that something is terribly wrong. Instead of correcting it, you would rather just blame it on whitey.
And when somebody confronts you about it they are automatically a racist. That sh!t doesn't work anymore. You gave it your best shot for the past twenty years of that pathetic excuse and wore it the fck out, but it's over. Nobody falls for it anymore.
People with brains can read your racist postings that is why you are called a racist dummy. You come to a black site to tell blacks how you feel about blacks.Nothing you can say to blacks they accept because you have the wrong attitude. Common sense should tell you that all blacks are not criminals or in prison. If there is a million whites in prison all you come on this site is to report how many black are in prison. When you put effort in stopping white crime, you would not have time to worry about black crime.

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#19431 Jan 28, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>People with brains can read your racist postings that is why you are called a racist dummy. You come to a black site to tell blacks how you feel about blacks.Nothing you can say to blacks they accept because you have the wrong attitude. Common sense should tell you that all blacks are not criminals or in prison. If there is a million whites in prison all you come on this site is to report how many black are in prison. When you put effort in stopping white crime, you would not have time to worry about black crime.
But we do put in an effort as I stated. We put them in prison. Black crime is the most important issue because it is growing at an alarming rate. So it must be confronted first. Also, we don't blame other people for our crimes as you nogs do. That's why you can never be taken seriously, or remotely believable.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#19432 Jan 28, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>But we do put in an effort as I stated. We put them in prison. Black crime is the most important issue because it is growing at an alarming rate. So it must be confronted first. Also, we don't blame other people for our crimes as you nogs do. That's why you can never be taken seriously, or remotely believable.
Who are you fooling. Every time you all talk about black crime you bring up the total population.If there is a million blacks locked up, that is only 1%. But to hear you say it all 13% of the population are guilty by association. White people have no room to just look at blacks when whites crime is increasing across the boards.

Lunarblitz

Level 7

USA

#19433 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>Who are you fooling. Every time you all talk about black crime you bring up the total population.If there is a million blacks locked up, that is only 1%. But to hear you say it all 13% of the population are guilty by association. White people have no room to just look at blacks when whites crime is increasing across the boards.
Really? I stated that ALL blacks are this way? You wouldn't just make sh!t up would you? Of course you would.

You're a negro.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#19434 Jan 28, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I stated that ALL blacks are this way? You wouldn't just make sh!t up would you? Of course you would.
You're a negro.
Every time you refer to the total pop of blacks you are implying all blacks. You are a racist and it is supported by your postings.

Lunarblitz

Level 7

USA

#19435 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text> You are a racist and it is supported by your postings.
LOL!!!!! And you're not?:)
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#19436 Jan 28, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>But we do put in an effort as I stated. We put them in prison. Black crime is the most important issue because it is growing at an alarming rate. So it must be confronted first. Also, we don't blame other people for our crimes as you nogs do. That's why you can never be taken seriously, or remotely believable.
have you tried to post links to the disproportionate rate of black crime? Topix censors most of them. Protecting the black ego?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19437 Jan 28, 2013
What should count during the trial is data relevant to the crime. Racial crime statistics are irrelevant.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#19440 Jan 28, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
What should count during the trial is data relevant to the crime. Racial crime statistics are irrelevant.
On the contrary, the environment is very important to understand the murderer's distorted vision : any Black youth of 17yo was immediately a dangerous criminal to be shot down.
It's positively insane but why was it possible in this city that has a long history of nasty racial prejudice against Blacks.
Also why most of the police officers and the chief (not all) were eager to believe the tale of Georgie the killer ?
Why was it necessary to have a petition worldwide and the national media to have the prosecution in Florida move his/her *zz in this case ?

In short the white matrix that made a Zimmerman possible is interesting to study and a court cannot stay deaf and dumb : some lessons have to be taken like on poorly phrase Floridan gun laws.

a whiteboi

Location hidden

#19441 Jan 28, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, the environment is very important to understand the murderer's distorted vision : any Black youth of 17yo was immediately a dangerous criminal to be shot down.
It's positively insane but why was it possible in this city that has a long history of nasty racial prejudice against Blacks.
Also why most of the police officers and the chief (not all) were eager to believe the tale of Georgie the killer ?
Why was it necessary to have a petition worldwide and the national media to have the prosecution in Florida move his/her *zz in this case ?
In short the white matrix that made a Zimmerman possible is interesting to study and a court cannot stay deaf and dumb : some lessons have to be taken like on poorly phrase Floridan gun laws.
a whiteboi
Statistical trends aren't permissable evidence in establishing specific unquestionable,irrefutable guilt necessary for a jury to reach a verdict.

Those statistical trends might be used to demonstrate a general increased demographical likelihood based on an inductive leap. But the deductive conclusion derived from the sylogism that the inductive leap generates is false due to a flawed premise: that Zimmerman held racist views which led to murder. That accusation can only be proven true beyond all reasonable doubt via the objective evaluation of all the evidence at hand.

Lunarblitz

Level 7

USA

#19442 Jan 28, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
have you tried to post links to the disproportionate rate of black crime? Topix censors most of them. Protecting the black ego?
Yep. What they do is make it a broken link so nobody can connect to it. But everyone already knows so the link isn't really needed:)

Level 8

Paris France

#19444 Jan 29, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Statistical trends aren't permissable evidence in establishing specific unquestionable,irrefutable guilt necessary for a jury to reach a verdict.
Those statistical trends might be used to demonstrate a general increased demographical likelihood based on an inductive leap. But the deductive conclusion derived from the sylogism that the inductive leap generates is false due to a flawed premise: that Zimmerman held racist views which led to murder. That accusation can only be proven true beyond all reasonable doubt via the objective evaluation of all the evidence at hand.
This accusation stands with Zimmerman's own words on the tapes.
Now you can try to say it's not him and try to find some excuse but the TAPES are pointing at a cold blooded murderer who went out with a clear intent to kill a young Black man.
Now with a whitey Floridan Republican jury this evidence at hand (at ears in fact) may be discarded.

The world knows what to think about US and Southern states "judicial" system which is still deeply informed by Jim Crow mindset.

a whiteboi

Lunarblitz

Level 7

USA

#19445 Jan 29, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
cold blooded murderer who went out with a clear intent to kill a young Black man.
Just more of your negro excuses. The fact is treygon got gangsta, got shot,and got buried. No different than what you see on the news every day.

What pisses you off is that it wasn't another negro that did it.
That is all.

Location hidden

#19447 Jan 29, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This accusation stands with Zimmerman's own words on the tapes.
Now you can try to say it's not him and try to find some excuse but the TAPES are pointing at a cold blooded murderer who went out with a clear intent to kill a young Black man.
Now with a whitey Floridan Republican jury this evidence at hand (at ears in fact) may be discarded.
The world knows what to think about US and Southern states "judicial" system which is still deeply informed by Jim Crow mindset.
a whiteboi
I was objectively referring to the validity of using social- criminality-trend data during a murder trial to establish culpability. I am not taking sides before the trial starts. You are.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#19448 Jan 29, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true thug and their violent nature.
If I were one you would've been erased long ago. So count your blessings that I'm not...looneyshits.

Location hidden

#19449 Jan 29, 2013
truth oracle wrote:
<quoted text>
JOHNS ON TOP OF SHIT, dO you know any other language, because your English is intolerably awful.
AIDS? That's an entirely Negro monkeyfucking, monkey eating invention, the only Nigguh invention of the 1900s LMFWAO
Fact is, mah Nigguh, as a Nigguh you stand more chance of being murdered in the US than a White person, and more even more chance of being murdered by a fellow Nigguh, you coons are the most violent people in the world today, but your end is coming, the human 87% has had enough of your monkeyshines and violence.
What's intollerable is you, you stinking pink APE!!! LOL!!!

Now STFU...AND KILL YOUR RACISTASS...HATE MONGER.

NOW HAVE A GOOD FING DAY...FREAK!!! LOL!!!

Location hidden

#19450 Jan 29, 2013
truth oracle wrote:
<quoted text>
JOHNS ON TOP OF SHIT, dO you know any other language, because your English is intolerably awful.
AIDS? That's an entirely Negro monkeyfucking, monkey eating invention, the only Nigguh invention of the 1900s LMFWAO
Fact is, mah Nigguh, as a Nigguh you stand more chance of being murdered in the US than a White person, and more even more chance of being murdered by a fellow Nigguh, you coons are the most violent people in the world today, but your end is coming, the human 87% has had enough of your monkeyshines and violence.
Secondly, go back to school and become proficient in the language yourself. Because you do not by any means have a command of the English language...nigguh!!!

Now get to stepping, you stupid APE!!

Lunarblitz

Level 7

USA

#19451 Jan 29, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were one you would've been erased long ago. So count your blessings that I'm not...looneyshits.
LOL!!!!! Now I'm scurd:)

Level 8

Paris France

#19452 Jan 29, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was objectively referring to the validity of using social- criminality-trend data during a murder trial to establish culpability. I am not taking sides before the trial starts. You are.
You are taking side for Zimmerman and the Floridan white system from the start.In short with the murderer.
i indeed take side with Trayvon and his family i.e. with the Black victim.

That's the major difference between us.

a whiteboi
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#19453 Jan 29, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>

i indeed take side with Trayvon
Was he the thug who tried to kill Zimmerman?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Crossroads50 1,481,697
The Decline of USA is Unstoppable 4 min Post USA Era 6
what do women love about Arab men? (Aug '08) 8 min Hansome middle ea... 2,083
Trump inauguration 8 min PorchHonkey 5
Trump's sparse inauguration crowd. 14 min TrumponhisThroneC... 19
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 32 min RW Liars 234
whitey is back in the white house 36 min ugly monkeys 17
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 1 hr King 88
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 2 hr Barros chingon 89
More from around the web