Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

I M WHITE__________ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it "started" when hoodie wearing gold-toothed thug skittles boy, who lived hundreds of miles away, was walking through a neighborhood that has been robbed repeatedly by someone who fit his discription. Following someone and then having to protect yourself from them when they attack you is not a crime.
In fact, Trayvon had a right to walk wherever he pleased. It's called FREEDOM.
And if Trayvon fit any description it is only because his pursuer was a racist---like yourself--with distorted vision.

And Trayvon Martin was heading (as many ties before) to the house where his father lived--and was not far from his destination when he was attacked by that ogre, Zimmerman.
aisling_

Norwalk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

"Does anyone out there really believe that Zimmerman's freedom rests on evidence turned up in a non-bias investigation, if so you are kidding yourself. Once the so called black leaders like Jackson, Sharpton, and even the elected officials like the congressional black caucas, where a congresswoman states on television that Trayvon was racially profiled, hunted down like a rabid dog, and shot because he was a black, that coming from a person who writes laws. The media loves this, had this been a Latin king shooting a crip, not a peep, that happens everyday, but this was special, this was as close as a white cop shooting an unarmed black kid, as they were gonna get, and they were able to race bait the he** out of this situation from the beginning, to showing Trayvon's picture when he was 8, but not mention him now at 17 having tats on his neck and arms, or grills, or his name on twitter being no_limit_n, or talk of someone messaging him he's out of plant and needs some, how one of Trayvon's mother's 6 lawyers starting filing papers to seal his juv, and school records the day after this happened. The media allowed another lie to balloon, because of the different sizes of them in the Pics, they don't report that Zimmerman is 508 170lbs, and that Trayvon was 603 160lbs. So this has never been about the truth or justice,this is about scapegoating a guy, to pacify a certain group of people."
~~~~
"I remember when U.S. Troope were "Invading" Panama . Ha! The news media was on the beach and filming our troops as they arrived on the shore . That really didn't help the cause . The modern media has one agenda .. Ratings! What ever sells more newspapers or get more viewers for their cable network . They have 24hr news channels that have to fill time , so they beat a story to death. They don't care about what's right or what's wrong , just what sells. If a riot occurs because of their actions that would be great for them because it will give them at least 2-3 weeks of news coverage . Not to mention the months of coverage they would receive from the criminal trials from the arrests made of the rioters. And God help us if a rioter is shot by a L.E.O., they would eat it up!"
~~~~
"Please don't get confused about the size difference. Martin was almost 6' and at or above 150. I've seen much smaller people beat much larger people half to death.
Although it appears most cops are taking Zimmermans "side", I really believe that it just appears that way because the cops are standing up for what they believe in...the Justice system. In my fantasy, our justice system cannot be swayed by race baiting or personal/political agendas.
I personally have full faith in my LEO brethren and if they decided not to charge the guy then I feel there wasn't enough evidence to do so. The Chief AND Prosecutor both stepped down so they wouldn't be forced to throw what amounted to them to be baseless charges at someone. Zimmerman has absolutely no chance to a fair trial.
Last but not least...
The fact that the Black Panthers put a bounty on his head and nothing happened to them saddens me to no end. What if the KKK put a bounty on a black guys head? Why is there a double standard? Why in the he** is the president of the most powerful free world commenting on street shootings that occur hundreds of miles away? This is nothing more than a mockery of the justice system. I only hope that a REAL judge is assigned to this case and makes decisions based on merit and not forced to do so because of loud and annoying mouths.
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson remind me of class clowns. They just act out because people are giving them attention."
~~~
"I too, predict an acquittal. A sitting President fanning the flames, four members of Congress announcing the defendant's guilt before he is even charged and mainstream media outlets fabricating evidence have only helped Zimmerman's defense."
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

aisling_----MACEO wrote:
"Does anyone out there really believe that Zimmerman's freedom rests on evidence turned up in a non-bias investigation, if so you are kidding yourself. Once the so called black le
MACEO

Someone really need to put a 45 in that Big head of yours! lmao

What a WASTE!

I sure your Mother hated that she gave birth to you! YOU SURE SHAMED YOUR MOTHER IN MANY WAYS !!!!!! LMAO

Patterson

Funny, People say your a "Small Man" in many ways which is why you WHINE SO MUCH TOPIX! LMAO

MACEO

So funny this describes you prefectly! lmao

Patterson, this Video is YOU! lmao

Black Woman Hater - The Confessions of a Lonely Loser

http://youtu.be/ajPn8O6YSCc

This Video describes you perfectly!

Funny but most Black women say they don't want any Old Broke Fat, Ass Black men Impotent with Poor Health who wants a Black women now he spent all of his good years marry and chasing after Whiite women! l

So I guess your a WASTE to most Black women! LMAO
aisling_

Norwalk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

As I've always stated, those in Law Enforcement see things much differently, than the average civilian does, due to their experience and training...

"One more thing, has anyone wondered how come not one interview has been done with the clerk, at the store that trayvon "bought skittles and tea" just prior to him being shot. When has a shooting, garnered so much attention as this one has, that the media hasn't been out interviewing everyone and their mothers, yet the last person other than zimmerman, to see trayvon alive, not a peep. Even filler video of the store trayvon had supposedly just left should have appeared in some newscast. At the very least, the store clerk could give some insight into trayvons behavior, remember zimmerman had told the police operator, that trayvon was acting strange, like he might be on drugs or something. That to me would be a hell of a prize to the station that scores that interview, and to date nada, nothing, not even the security tape of trayvon in the store buying those items. Also, remember where the story of trayvon coming from a store with skittles and tea came from, a girlfriend, hundred of miles away on a cell phone with trayvon, and she is such an accountable person that she had to be found from phone records. She states that trayvon said some guy was following him, then hears the phone get knocked away, and it hung up. Did she bother to call any of his family, friends, police? Nah, guess she figured if he was still alive he'd call back..cold girl.Lastly, kids around my area have been calling a certain brand of cough med. which looks exactly like a red skittle, skittles, go figure."

~~~~

"One more thing, has anyone wondered how come not one interview has been done with the clerk, at the store that trayvon "bought skittles and tea" just prior to him being shot. When has a shooting, garnered so much attention as this one has, that the media hasn't been out interviewing everyone and their mothers, yet the last person other than zimmerman, to see trayvon alive, not a peep. Even filler video of the store trayvon had supposedly just left should have appeared in some newscast. At the very least, the store clerk could give some insight into trayvons behavior, remember zimmerman had told the police operator, that trayvon was acting strange, like he might be on drugs or something. That to me would be a hell of a prize to the station that scores that interview, and to date nada, nothing, not even the security tape of trayvon in the store buying those items. Also, remember where the story of trayvon coming from a store with skittles and tea came from, a girlfriend, hundred of miles away on a cell phone with trayvon, and she is such an accountable person that she had to be found from phone records. She states that trayvon said some guy was following him, then hears the phone get knocked away, and it hung up. Did she bother to call any of his family, friends, police? Nah, guess she figured if he was still alive he'd call back..cold girl.Lastly, kids around my area have been calling a certain brand of cough med. which looks exactly like a red skittle, skittles, go figure."

~~~

"I am so tired of Al and Rev. I wish we could get away from the whole race card being played. This is a left wing media and race arrest. I don't know all the facts, but do speak with deputies from the Orlando area. From what they have told me, Zimm did nothing wrong. The media should show some recent pictures of the two. I have seen one where Martin is in jeans and a beanie of some sort throwing gang signs and Zimm doesn't look like his book in photo. If it weren't for the old pictures, I don't think this case would have jumped to the national spot light like it did. I hope for our sake, Zimm is found not guilty. Stay safe and watch your six."
aisling_

Norwalk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

"Justice should NOT be bought, persuaded, coerced, or threatened by public opinion, public "outrage", or threats by "special interest groups" (domestic terrorists), much less lost to the cowering politicians who's self serving policies are there to placate the uneducated masses NOT serve the interests of JUSTICE!!!"

~~~

" Is there really a single person on here, that did not know Zimmerman was going to be charged? I don't care how many people would have witnessed Trayvon on Zimmerman punching him, once he shot that unarmed black "child", it was a done deal,life over. Also when the terrorist group new black panthers are allowed to violate federal racketeering statues with their posters soliciting murder, with holder and the doj allowing it to occur without even a warning, you kinda figure out which side holder comes down on. The special prosecutor charges him with 2nd degree murder? Even if they don't give Zimmerman self defense, he shoots a guy on top of him punching him, while Zimmerman is screaming "help" equals murder? Once Trayvon turned on Zimmerman, with Zimmerman being armed, that sent Zimmerman down a road he would not be able to get off, and he should have known when Trayvon threw his first punch that the life he use to know was over and done. Zimmerman only chance after Trayvon attacked him was to let Trayvon take his gun, and pray that Trayvon didn't kill him, and that was it. I know a lot of people on here won't agree, but just like the "n" word, where only blacks can say it, it now seems only blacks can kill blacks, for whatever the reason, it doesn't matter. Everyone here knows that had Zimmerman been black, it would have just been another black on black killing that has happened numerous times since Zimmermans shooting, and no national news outcry story."

~~~
"Well, Big Al and The Rev got their way. Now they lay in wait for the next white on black event."
aisling_

Norwalk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Someone really need to put a 45 in that Big head of yours!
Trust me, it wouldn't be advisable, fckwit.

Have a nice day.
aisling_

Norwalk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Why Do Kids Abuse Cough and Cold Remedies?

Before the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) replaced the narcotic codeine with dextromethorphan as an over-the-counter (OTC) cough suppressant in the 1970s, teens were simply guzzling down cough syrup for a quick buzz.

Over the years, teens discovered that they still could get high by taking large doses of any OTC medicine containing dextromethorphan (also called DXM).

Dextromethorphan-containing products — tablets, capsules, gel caps, lozenges, and syrups — are labeled DM, cough suppressant, or Tuss (or contain "tuss" in the title).

Besides Triple-C, other street names for DXM include: Candy, C-C-C, Dex, DM, Drex, Red Devils, Robo, Rojo, Skittles, Tussin, Velvet, and Vitamin D. Users are sometimes called "syrup heads" and the act of abusing DXM is often called "dexing," "robotripping," or "robodosing" (because users chug Robitussin or another cough syrup to achieve their desired high).

What Happens When Teens Abuse DXM?

Other possible side effects of DXM abuse include: confusion, impaired judgment, blurred vision, dizziness, paranoia, excessive sweating, slurred speech, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, headache, lethargy, numbness of fingers and toes, facial redness, dry and itchy skin, loss of consciousness, seizures, brain damage, and even death.
http://kidshealth.org/parent/h1n1_center/h1n1... #

“Handsome white and black men”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate people who twist things and manipulate. It irritates me. So tell me exactly what you meant. Forget about what i said about you wanting me to come to your home. Then tell me exactly what you meant by what you said because i could have misunderstood you.
I said: I'm willing to bet that your house smell of dead carcass.
Then you said: I'll call your bluff. Name your stakes.
And then, in another comment you were rambling on. So explain what you meant?
Just ignore the trolls, you will only feed their bloodlust. I will only post to them when they post something intelligent in here.
aisling_

Norwalk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

"DXM abusers can obtain the drug at almost any pharmacy or supermarket. Most seek out products that have a high concentration of the drug. One of the most frequently abused products containing DXM is Coricidin® HBP Cough & Cold, which contains 30 milligrams of DXM per tablet. Abusers often refer to Coricidin® HBP Cough & Cold as triple C because of the three Cs imprinted on the red tablets. Other slang terms include SKITTLES, dex, candy, and red devils.

Some abusers become violent after ingesting the drug."
http://www.justice.gov/ndic/pubs11/11563/inde...
aisling_

Norwalk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Per Trayvon's gf,
"Trayvon said,'What, are you following me for,' and the man said,'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again and he didn't answer the phone."

Trayvon initiated the conversation and engaged Zimmerman. There is no way that the gf could have known that Zimmerman pushed Trayvon just because the headset fell. It could have fallen when Trayvon sucker punched Zimmerman. She wasn't present so there is no way she could have known who was doing the pushing/instigating the altercation. It would appear that it was Trayvon that wanted Zimmerman to answer his question and not Zimmerman questioning an innocent "child" with "Skittles". It would appear that perhaps Trayvon's judgement was impaired.
the voice of reason

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
911 says we don't need you to do that. Zimmerman replies ok. Detective said there is no proof Zimmerman continued to follow while detective was under oath. Martin has no injuries that suggest he was assaulted. Zimmerman has laceration to back of head and broken nose as documented on medical records and photos taken at scene. Witnesses saw Martin on top of Zimmerman bashing his head on sidewalk screaming. Zimmerman can not get Martin off of him and his life in danger shoots in self defense. Those ate the real facts. What you have is Bs. A juror with common sense which leaves you out only makes a decision based on evidence. Sorry for you but not guilty is what you will hear. That's if it is not dismissed before court.
The proof is Tray is dead.There is no motive for Tray to follow Z but Z being the community watch dog felt it was his duty that is why he call the police. I been waiting for you to tell me what witness saw who started the fight but you keep avoiding it. Was Tray Standing his ground when he was attack by a wont to be cop.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

aisling_ wrote:
Per Trayvon's gf,
"Trayvon said,'What, are you following me for,' and the man said,'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again and he didn't answer the phone."
Trayvon initiated the conversation and engaged Zimmerman. There is no way that the gf could have known that Zimmerman pushed Trayvon just because the headset fell. It could have fallen when Trayvon sucker punched Zimmerman. She wasn't present so there is no way she could have known who was doing the pushing/instigating the altercation. It would appear that it was Trayvon that wanted Zimmerman to answer his question and not Zimmerman questioning an innocent "child" with "Skittles". It would appear that perhaps Trayvon's judgement was impaired.
...lest we not forget......the police can also be killers.........look wot they did to this homeless man in orange county........

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/blog/2012/...

“YOU can't AFFORD”

Since: Feb 12

Four more years

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

the voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>The proof is Tray is dead.There is no motive for Tray to follow Z but Z being the community watch dog felt it was his duty that is why he call the police. I been waiting for you to tell me what witness saw who started the fight but you keep avoiding it. Was Tray Standing his ground when he was attack by a wont to be cop.
TreyGone was'nt standing his ground, he was running away like a coward,...until Zimmerman's persuit stopped and treyGone attacked him from behind, again,...like a coward.
spider spider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

None of us were there so we don't know.

All we got is eyewitness accounts and the evidence that the detectives and CSI obtain. Everything depends on the jury, IF it ever comes to trial. Even if it did the polarizing of the debate makes it virtually impossible for Zimmerman to get an unbiased trial. No white Caucasians are going to find him guilty and no negroes will find him innocent, A demographically representative jury would not be finding him guilty.

TBH honest the only reason things have gone as far as they have is because the administration can see votes in it.

That Zimmerman is innocent of murder seems to be true because of the sickening control some blacks have had over Trayvon's side of the case. People who can see career enhanced by taking on the evil cracker. Iam thinking what are they hiding, why did the Trayvon team immediately put an injunction on all of Trayvon's records if he was a good kid? The teams portrayal, with an outdated photograph, of Trayvon as some kind of small innocent child when in effect was bigger than Zimmerman, an adult human, and had been expelled from school for several undesirable behaviors.

Whereas with Zimmerman, what you see is what you get. We see an image of a guy, with issues, but a team that is portraying him warts and all. Honesty is all for me.

Given the information and history so far divulged it can either be that:

a) Zimmerman, in believing that he was fighting for his life against a bigger person, possibly armed, shot the guy dead.

or

b) Zimmerman cold-coldbloodedly shot an unarmed man going about his normal business.

I doubt it will ever get to a proper trial, what's the point he will be found innocent anyway. I do, however, hope that it does go to trial and when Zimmerman is a free man again, with a new identity to protect him from the negro thugs who put a bounty on his head, that the case sends a warning to all ghetto negroes and pavement apes, that the open season is on you. As I see it, pushing for a trial will be the negroes shooting themselves in the foot, as it were.
the voice of reason

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

0h-Really wrote:
<quoted text>
TreyGone was'nt standing his ground, he was running away like a coward,...until Zimmerman's persuit stopped and treyGone attacked him from behind, again,...like a coward.
A crazy unknown man chasing you with a gun,it is not being a coward. of course I do not expect you to understand common sense. Z caught him and killed him and now Z is hiding like a rat. That show who is a coward.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>A crazy unknown man chasing you with a gun,it is not being a coward. of course I do not expect you to understand common sense. Z caught him and killed him and now Z is hiding like a rat. That show who is a coward.
....zimmy waz defending the community from a wild young kneegrow........

“YOU can't AFFORD”

Since: Feb 12

Four more years

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>A crazy unknown man chasing you with a gun,...
Adding more details?
Zimmerman was displaying his weapon while "chasing" treyGone?
I hope you have some proof of this new revelation.....

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Betty wrote:
<quoted text>
And who is everybody, Looneyblitz? Your little klan circle jerk society doesn't count for shyt. Funny how some failed white man living on the edge of personal, economic and emotional collapse can still convince himself that he's somehow superior to a wealthy, stable, Harvard educated black man. You drank a gallon of that kool-aid didn't you? I DO give you props for at least attempting to garner a tad bit of self esteem. LOL
Stop being jealous of black people who have accomplished more than you ever will.
You reek of insecurity and misplaced rage.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Selling drugs in the hood is not an accomplishment.

When I say EVERYBODY, I mean EVERYBODY. Every race on this planet.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

daddies home 274 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind the type of retards your posting to. anything that is true or makes sense to intelligent thinking people is not going to make sense to these retards. To them Trayvon is guilty because he was black that's all they know or care about.
.........most blak youths r a danger to the rest of society.......now thats a fact any which way u try to cut it..........

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Been lurking in the shadows with the rest of your back alley degenerate socks huh.You seems to be getting very very predictable and very boring
Then maybe you should change your spam a little to keep it from being skipped by so many people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,301 - 10,320 of16,611
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••