BM are afraid of BW -- emasculated by...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#80 Apr 28, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry your relatives and I have nothing in common. I don't eat children.
You don't have to resort in taking shots at my kin. It only makes you appear weak & ill equipped in engaging in healthy debate and it also makes you seem as though you don't have the maturity to deal with someone that has a slight difference in opinion.

Level 8

Location hidden

#81 Apr 28, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, I've already said more than once that the guy who btw admitted to killing Trayvon deserves to stand trial for his actions. I've already said the kid didn't deserve to die that night (by all accounts I've read concerning the matter).
Also, you seem to have an error in your brain concerning fallibility. The death of Trayvon was caused by the killer, whose sitting in jail (check that off the list--he's caught, admitted to the crime and will have to stand trial to explain his actions).
However, events, especially tragic ones, don't just occur in a bubble. There are things which lead up to them and in order to learn and hopefully grow as individuals and grow as a society, we must look at the whole (social/judicial etc) and not just judicial (especially in this case where the guys has already admitted he killed and is awaiting trial--check that off..thats off he table..law enforcement has acted). The goal should be to PREVENT this type of thing from happening again through knowledge.
The biggest fallibility imo comes through the dad BECAUSE he's the one who brought up race. The dad spoke extensively (to the point where he had to be told to shut up about it) about the "burdens" of being a black man in this country. This means he had an especially hyper sensitivity regarding skin tone/race and the extra burden this places on black men in particular (whether in agreement or not, this is clearly how the dad felt about being black). He also spoke about this particular community having an "aura" of racism and in fact other blacks living there came out as well saying the same thing. There were also documented reports of racial incidents. So this is the climate these blacks chose to live in for whatever reason.
So, how does it make sense then for the dad to allow his big, very black looking son to walk around in that community when the sun is setting feeling the way he feels about race in this country??
As far as the mom, the fallibility she showed was trusting the dad. Clearly she made an error in judgment in trusting the dad because her son is no longer alive.
Okay...I see what your about...

...you're one of those chicks that will do anything to find fault with a MAN...LOLOL!!!! Typical.

:D

You may not consume kids...but you're definately a maneater.

smh

Level 8

Location hidden

#82 Apr 28, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! So let me see if I can follow this illogical goobely gook you are attempting to pass off as reasoning; rather, let me see if I can summarize it.
It would be perfectly okay for Trayvon and his father to imperil their lives; in fact, it would be considered patriotic for them to respond to the a call to duty by American military services to further the geopolitical interest of the political and economic elite, but they, once returned to TERRA SANA here in the good old USA should limit and restrict their mobility in accordance with the bigoted beliefs of specifi demographics?
The father's choice of living space should be predicated upon how others feel about him and he about they, not upon his inalienable and constitutionally protected rights to exist freely despite sentiments and or reservations about race. And should he believe that people will respect his and his son right to freely exist without imposition from those who view he and his son as metaphors for all societal ills, he then by default, is responsible for some racist accosting and shooting his kid to death?
You strain the imagination and take considerable liberties with your fiction writing and reasoning, because should I go only where I am openly embraced and welcomed as a black man, I would be confined to a living space and mobility of a concentric circle with a 100 yard radius. I would stand passively and cowardly immobilized in fear of what others would think or do because they find the proximity of my blackness discomforting ; thus justifying criminal acts upon me because of the dangers I MIGHT represent. Hell....why don't we all just pack up and return to the plantation? It would be easier and safer! SMDH!
What you just responded to was the subtotal of a woman who hasn't taken proper emotional/ psychological inventory of all of her bullsh!t & pain brought on by her own arrogance thinking that she was better than the rest of the world and exempt from having to endure and sort out trauma like the rest of us.
London

Powell, OH

#83 Apr 28, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to resort in taking shots at my kin. It only makes you appear weak & ill equipped in engaging in healthy debate and it also makes you seem as though you don't have the maturity to deal with someone that has a slight difference in opinion.
Says the man who took a personal shot. Don't start none, won't be none.
London

Powell, OH

#84 Apr 28, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay...I see what your about...
...you're one of those chicks that will do anything to find fault with a MAN...LOLOL!!!! Typical.
:D
You may not consume kids...but you're definately a maneater.
smh
More personal attacks. Which of course means, I won the argument.
London

Powell, OH

#85 Apr 28, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>What you just responded to was the subtotal of a woman who hasn't taken proper emotional/ psychological inventory of all of her bullsh!t & pain brought on by her own arrogance thinking that she was better than the rest of the world and exempt from having to endure and sort out trauma like the rest of us.
Another personal shot having nothing to do with the argument who engaged in, in the first place.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#86 Apr 28, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>What you just responded to was the subtotal of a woman who hasn't taken proper emotional/ psychological inventory of all of her bullsh!t & pain brought on by her own arrogance thinking that she was better than the rest of the world and exempt from having to endure and sort out trauma like the rest of us.
I've longed since known this. There's no point in responding to her PURPLE SKY refutation with her arbitrary, definitions and arguments from her made up world when the consensus is that the SKY IS BLUE in the world as we know it!

Level 7

Location hidden

#87 Apr 28, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> Okay, cool. Let's do it together. Are you ready?
<quoted text> Why is this a question?
<quoted text> I believe you are misunderstanding and/or misinterpreting the constitution.
The constitution doesn't guarantee any of us any absence of social discomforts. We each choose for ourselves what makes us happy/unhappy with the right to pursue what makes us happy (within the confines of the law). Basically, we each are free to choose our environment and risk based on our happiness.
The dad chose that environment because that's what he wanted for himself.
<quoted text> Again, I didn't say he was responsible for the death of his son. I said he is responsible for his part in the actions which lead to the death of his son. He has some role in what happened to his son.
<quoted text> Isn't it kinda crazy not too?? Just saying. lol. There's nothing heroic about being foolish. This is a huge country where for most of us, we are more accepted than outwardly not accepted.
<quoted text> Quit being so dramatic. Quit being such a victim. Victim mentalities are slave mentalities.
<quoted text> If you believe the dad not walking with his son to the store in an environment the dad himself wasn't fully accepted in, wasn't cowardly, I don't know what use you could possibly be. What the dad did was the textbook definition of passivity and cowardly!!
<quoted text>
Well maybe guys who think like you should. Apparently this is all too much for you. The dad didn't take the proper precautions for his son in an area he himself admitted was actively racist. He failed. Whatever happened to his son that night, should have happened to him first BOTTOMLINE.
Your words are the very essence of a slave mentality/victim. If I were to only go were bigots wanted me to go in their social apartheid, then I would be asserting their power over me. As they are free to move about freely without limitations, then so am I. I, unlike you, don't live a fear based existence nor do I live my life according to the dictates of what others think to be a prudent course of action for blackness, so your doctrine of black male timidity has no place in my world.
London

Powell, OH

#88 Apr 28, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've longed since known this. There's no point in responding to her PURPLE SKY refutation with her arbitrary, definitions and arguments from her made up world when the consensus is that the SKY IS BLUE in the world as we know it!
Please. It's simply hard to argue with the truth. That's why you didn't respond.
London

Powell, OH

#89 Apr 28, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words are the very essence of a slave mentality/victim. If I were to only go were bigots wanted me to go in their social apartheid, then I would be asserting their power over me. As they are free to move about freely without limitations, then so am I. I, unlike you, don't live a fear based existence nor do I live my life according to the dictates of what others think to be a prudent course of action for blackness, so your doctrine of black male timidity has no place in my world.
I'm speaking about this ONE black man..but of course, in all your egotistical glory, you must make it about you.

Foolish people assert themselves socially. Only fools do such things and you can take that to the bank. But there is no law on foolishness. We can each pursue happiness whether we are fools or not.. whatever it is, within the law, is basically cool.

So, if the dad wanted to live in this openly racist community (his words, not mine) that is his business. If he wants to assume that risk, his business. The problem comes when he risks his son!! He put his son, still a minor, in jeopardy and his son lost his life over it. That's wrong.
London

Powell, OH

#90 Apr 28, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
And I also have the clue what you are talking about. This has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

Level 7

Location hidden

#91 Apr 28, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. It's simply hard to argue with the truth. That's why you didn't respond.
Your truth is a square peg and ours is a round concentric circle, and since all we have is time.....why waste it! Now go do what you do best.....chicken fight with the other Hens! lol

Level 7

Location hidden

#92 Apr 28, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm speaking about this ONE black man..but of course, in all your egotistical glory, you must make it about you.
Foolish people assert themselves socially. Only fools do such things and you can take that to the bank. But there is no law on foolishness. We can each pursue happiness whether we are fools or not.. whatever it is, within the law, is basically cool.
So, if the dad wanted to live in this openly racist community (his words, not mine) that is his business. If he wants to assume that risk, his business. The problem comes when he risks his son!! He put his son, still a minor, in jeopardy and his son lost his life over it. That's wrong.
And cowardly, psychologically enslaved minded people live their fear based existence on their knees living according to the dictates of others. Now go.....round three is about to begin in the chicken coup! lol
London

Powell, OH

#93 Apr 28, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And cowardly, psychologically enslaved minded people live their fear based existence on their knees living according to the dictates of others. Now go.....round three is about to begin in the chicken coup! lol
Not owning reality is cowardly, sir. We can all walk around without a care in the world despite being surrounded by lions. That's not facing anything. That's not strength sir. But regardless, as I've said, if the dad chose to live that, fine. The problem came when he placed his sons life in danger. That's the problem!!
London

Powell, OH

#94 Apr 28, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your truth is a square peg and ours is a round concentric circle, and since all we have is time.....why waste it! Now go do what you do best.....chicken fight with the other Hens! lol
"Ours" ??? Surely you aren't speaking for others again, are you?

Level 7

Location hidden

#95 Apr 28, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Not owning reality is cowardly, sir. We can all walk around without a care in the world despite being surrounded by lions. That's not facing anything. That's not strength sir. But regardless, as I've said, if the dad chose to live that, fine. The problem came when he placed his sons life in danger. That's the problem!!
No...allowing others to define and dictate your reality is cowardly! And remember that in this Darwinian battle called life, you as a female are granted certain exemptions and protections, so any of your expressed beliefs about masculinity and how we should comport ourselves is nothing more than Monday morning quarterbacking from the safe of your gender rocking chair.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#96 Apr 28, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
More personal attacks. Which of course means, I won the argument.
This coming from the personal attack Queen for the Day....too funny....and by the way, I am neither fat nor sloppy, doofus....You won?....I don't think so....arsewipe....

Level 7

Location hidden

#97 Apr 28, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ours" ??? Surely you aren't speaking for others again, are you?
A consensus can be seductively concluded......so yes......OURS!

Level 7

Location hidden

#98 Apr 28, 2013
Deductively concluded!

Damn automatic spelling change
London

Powell, OH

#99 Apr 28, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No...allowing others to define and dictate your reality is cowardly! And remember that in this Darwinian battle called life, you as a female are granted certain exemptions and protections, so any of your expressed beliefs about masculinity and how we should comport ourselves is nothing more than Monday morning quarterbacking from the safe of your gender rocking chair.
Reality can be impacted but reality can never be dictated. So you are wrong.

Plus the Darwinian theories etc can only be applied in natural environments. You can't apply his theories in controlled environments. So gender has nothing to do with what we are talking about here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 5 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 955
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 6 min PolakPotrafi 438
Black men not to the Japanese women's taste? (Dec '07) 10 min johnplustwomore 704
New studies show that 90% of white women lose t... 13 min ugly monkeys 6
News Racist Flyer Telling Black Tenants to Be Quiet ... 26 min Sunshine 1
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 26 min Cigar Face21 7,000
Go home or go to jail: Israel pressures African... 34 min Sunshine 79
All women prefer white men 41 min DerekJ 4,727
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 44 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 121,012
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? 7 hr Mick 111
More from around the web