BM are afraid of BW -- emasculated by...
London

Powell, OH

#60 Apr 27, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh be quiet woman! How exactly are you able to access the inner sanctum of people's thoughts and acquire a detailed familiarity with their situations from reading an online narrative? You immediately destroy any analytical credibility you may have had by zero-ing on the poor woman and child being at the mercy of a cruel heavy handed man; giving his offenses and the potential for these offenses to become exacerbated no consideration, demonstrating your absence of objectivity and your inability to see beyond your fragile feminine Psyche.
And why would she regret calling the boy's father particularly when she can't manage the problem? You are not making any sense. She coodled him and allowed him to escape the consequences of his choices, while I, instead did not. She didn't love our son anymore than I did, I however bore the responsibility of preparing him for the world OUTSIDE of his mother's love. Was I respectful of her maternal sensibilities........sure! But not at the expense of sacrificing my Son at the alter of her temporary emotions.
Through my LOVE and applied discipline he acquired his degree and runs a large museum as manager/
curator, so he certainly benefited from my paternal methodology. I'm proud of the young fellow. And did I mention....hush?
Oh wow! Clearly you have reason to be proud!!! Your son turned out great despite your parenting style. That's awesome!!

:)
London

Powell, OH

#61 Apr 27, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>As a paretnt, one is prone to all types of mistakes however this man, Treyvon's father was a man who was a parent that was hands on, on deck, front & center and had played an intricate part toward Trayvon's developement. To blame HIM for what some other b@$t@rd did to his son is insensitive on your end.
Do you have children?
Again, I said there was PARENTAL failure that night. I never said the parent did the crime. They have the guy who did the crime and he will have to stand trial for it. No argument there. However, to not look at the parents role is fallibility because as in just about all tragedies there is a lesson to be learned all the way around the table. He has some role in his sons death. Not saying this for the sole purpose of being insensitive. And it's certainly not anything I would say to the guys face. Just saying it here.
London

Powell, OH

#62 Apr 27, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>You woulda tore her @zz apart; no need to be kind about it.
If I would have done that, I would have said so.
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#63 Apr 27, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Women aren't calling cops over simple arguments sir. If they were the domestic violence laws would have been banned by now.
Sure they do. I can empirically attest to this, so your denial of other's reality means nothing ma'am!
Level 7

Location hidden

#64 Apr 27, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow! Clearly you have reason to be proud!!! Your son turned out great despite your parenting style. That's awesome!!
You're silly! The proof is in his succeess and in his love and quality of relationship with his father. He laughs and roars about those days all BECAUSE of my parenting style!
London

Powell, OH

#65 Apr 27, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure they do. I can empirically attest to this, so your denial of other's reality means nothing ma'am!
So not only do you hold the key on a mans actions but you also can tell me about women and our actions??? Well it's that just great.

Now can you please tell me your real reason for resting on the seventh day?
London

Powell, OH

#66 Apr 27, 2013
**Well isn't that just great** correction.
Level 7

Location hidden

#67 Apr 27, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
So not only do you hold the key on a mans actions but you also can tell me about women and our actions??? Well it's that just great.
Now can you please tell me your real reason for resting on the seventh day?
Your parables are entertaining but not relevant. And just because you are a woman doesn't mean all women share your views and actions. And you do know what "empirically attest" means, don't you?
Level 7

Location hidden

#68 Apr 27, 2013
London wrote:
**Well isn't that just great** correction.
Slow down your denial and let it catch up with your writing ma'am. You're denying too fast! lol
London

Powell, OH

#69 Apr 27, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're silly! The proof is in his succeess and in his love and quality of relationship with his father.
Thats very beautiful, in all seriousness. Congrats to you.
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>

He laughs and roars about those days all BECAUSE of my parenting style!
Oh?? Well...Just remember you said it and I didn't.
London

Powell, OH

#70 Apr 27, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your parables are entertaining but not relevant. And just because you are a woman doesn't mean all women share your views and actions.
True. Not all women think alike but you are the same poster who recently posted this, correct?

>>>>>
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text><<<<< <<
A man actions are not always predicated on whether or not he is fearful. You guys really view us unthinking, animals with no souls with no abilities to control our impulses......how sad!
So, what were you saying again about speaking for ALL???
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>

And you do know what "empirically attest" means, don't you?
Sure...I empirically attest to you being an azz.

Level 7

Location hidden

#71 Apr 27, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> Thats very beautiful, in all seriousness. Congrats to you.
<quoted text> Oh?? Well...Just remember you said it and I didn't.
Of course I will remember; I would never presume to speak on your behalf. The ultimate parental report card is the children's success and their personal happiness and and according to this metric, their mother and I scored well.
Level 7

Location hidden

#72 Apr 27, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> True. Not all women think alike but you are the same poster who recently posted this, correct?
>>>>><quoted text> So, what were you saying again about speaking for ALL???
<quoted text> Sure...I empirically attest to you being an azz.
In your rush to abuse your imaginary prosecutorial powers, you missed the significance in my use of the words "don't ALWAYS, " which denotes multitudes of possibility and thus, is not a monolithic declaration of men's actions......which would be so if I stated ALL men responded to anger the same.

And as far as my being an azz....that's just a figment of your cyber imagination!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#73 Apr 27, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I said there was PARENTAL failure that night. I never said the parent did the crime. They have the guy who did the crime and he will have to stand trial for it. No argument there. However, to not look at the parents role is fallibility because as in just about all tragedies there is a lesson to be learned all the way around the table. He has some role in his sons death. Not saying this for the sole purpose of being insensitive. And it's certainly not anything I would say to the guys face. Just saying it here.
Whatever "fallibility" as you placed it on the behalf of Treyvon's dad that you feel played a part on that night this kid was slaughtered it still didn't solicit DEATH!

Secondly, if Treyvon's dad is responsible would you say his mother was at fault too...or is all on the MAN?

(I gotta hear this sh!t)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#74 Apr 27, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
If I would have done that, I would have said so.
Sure...
London

Powell, OH

#75 Apr 28, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>It's like she's blaming shawty & his pops for gettin' murked in cold blood.
She must ain't got no kids...
...OR SHE ATE 'EM!
Sorry your relatives and I have nothing in common. I don't eat children.
London

Powell, OH

#76 Apr 28, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why I "try" not to respond to London, I don't have the patience for foolishness in my old age.
Your just an ungrateful, hateful old fart.
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>

At this stage, I got four letter words that make the devil blush.
Thanks for confirming your relationship with the devil. How many times a day do you make him "blush??"
London

Powell, OH

#77 Apr 28, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever "fallibility" as you placed it on the behalf of Treyvon's dad that you feel played a part on that night this kid was slaughtered it still didn't solicit DEATH!
Secondly, if Treyvon's dad is responsible would you say his mother was at fault too...or is all on the MAN?
(I gotta hear this sh!t)
Uh, I've already said more than once that the guy who btw admitted to killing Trayvon deserves to stand trial for his actions. I've already said the kid didn't deserve to die that night (by all accounts I've read concerning the matter).

Also, you seem to have an error in your brain concerning fallibility. The death of Trayvon was caused by the killer, whose sitting in jail (check that off the list--he's caught, admitted to the crime and will have to stand trial to explain his actions).

However, events, especially tragic ones, don't just occur in a bubble. There are things which lead up to them and in order to learn and hopefully grow as individuals and grow as a society, we must look at the whole (social/judicial etc) and not just judicial (especially in this case where the guys has already admitted he killed and is awaiting trial--check that off..thats off he table..law enforcement has acted). The goal should be to PREVENT this type of thing from happening again through knowledge.

The biggest fallibility imo comes through the dad BECAUSE he's the one who brought up race. The dad spoke extensively (to the point where he had to be told to shut up about it) about the "burdens" of being a black man in this country. This means he had an especially hyper sensitivity regarding skin tone/race and the extra burden this places on black men in particular (whether in agreement or not, this is clearly how the dad felt about being black). He also spoke about this particular community having an "aura" of racism and in fact other blacks living there came out as well saying the same thing. There were also documented reports of racial incidents. So this is the climate these blacks chose to live in for whatever reason.

So, how does it make sense then for the dad to allow his big, very black looking son to walk around in that community when the sun is setting feeling the way he feels about race in this country??

As far as the mom, the fallibility she showed was trusting the dad. Clearly she made an error in judgment in trusting the dad because her son is no longer alive.
Level 7

Location hidden

#78 Apr 28, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>

The biggest fallibility imo comes through the dad BECAUSE he's the one who brought up race. The dad spoke extensively (to the point where he had to be told to shut up about it) about the "burdens" of being a black man in this country. This means he had an especially hyper sensitivity regarding skin tone/race and the extra burden this places on black men in particular (whether in agreement or not, this is clearly how the dad felt about being black). He also spoke about this particular community having an "aura" of racism and in fact other blacks living there came out as well saying the same thing. There were also documented reports of racial incidents. So this is the climate these blacks chose to live in for whatever reason.
So, how does it make sense then for the dad to allow his big, very black looking son to walk around in that community when the sun is setting feeling the way he feels about race in this country??
As far as the mom, the fallibility she showed was trusting the dad. Clearly she made an error in judgment in trusting the dad because her son is no longer alive.
LOL! So let me see if I can follow this illogical goobely gook you are attempting to pass off as reasoning; rather, let me see if I can summarize it.

It would be perfectly okay for Trayvon and his father to imperil their lives; in fact, it would be considered patriotic for them to respond to the a call to duty by American military services to further the geopolitical interest of the political and economic elite, but they, once returned to TERRA SANA here in the good old USA should limit and restrict their mobility in accordance with the bigoted beliefs of specifi demographics?

The father's choice of living space should be predicated upon how others feel about him and he about they, not upon his inalienable and constitutionally protected rights to exist freely despite sentiments and or reservations about race. And should he believe that people will respect his and his son right to freely exist without imposition from those who view he and his son as metaphors for all societal ills, he then by default, is responsible for some racist accosting and shooting his kid to death?

You strain the imagination and take considerable liberties with your fiction writing and reasoning, because should I go only where I am openly embraced and welcomed as a black man, I would be confined to a living space and mobility of a concentric circle with a 100 yard radius. I would stand passively and cowardly immobilized in fear of what others would think or do because they find the proximity of my blackness discomforting ; thus justifying criminal acts upon me because of the dangers I MIGHT represent. Hell....why don't we all just pack up and return to the plantation? It would be easier and safer! SMDH!
London

Powell, OH

#79 Apr 28, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! So let me see if I can follow this illogical goobely gook you are attempting to pass off as reasoning; rather, let me see if I can summarize it.
Okay, cool. Let's do it together. Are you ready?
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>

It would be perfectly okay for Trayvon and his father to imperil their lives; in fact, it would be considered patriotic for them to respond to the a call to duty by American military services to further the geopolitical interest of the political and economic elite, but they, once returned to TERRA SANA here in the good old USA should limit and restrict their mobility in accordance with the bigoted beliefs of specifi demographics?
Why is this a question?
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>

The father's choice of living space should be predicated upon how others feel about him and he about they, not upon his inalienable and constitutionally protected rights to exist freely despite sentiments and or reservations about race.
I believe you are misunderstanding and/or misinterpreting the constitution.
The constitution doesn't guarantee any of us any absence of social discomforts. We each choose for ourselves what makes us happy/unhappy with the right to pursue what makes us happy (within the confines of the law). Basically, we each are free to choose our environment and risk based on our happiness.
The dad chose that environment because that's what he wanted for himself.
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And should he believe that people will respect his and his son right to freely exist without imposition from those who view he and his son as metaphors for all societal ills, he then by default, is responsible for some racist accosting and shooting his kid to death?
Again, I didn't say he was responsible for the death of his son. I said he is responsible for his part in the actions which lead to the death of his son. He has some role in what happened to his son.
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>

You strain the imagination and take considerable liberties with your fiction writing and reasoning, because should I go only where I am openly embraced and welcomed as a black man,
Isn't it kinda crazy not too?? Just saying. lol. There's nothing heroic about being foolish. This is a huge country where for most of us, we are more accepted than outwardly not accepted.
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>

I would be confined to a living space and mobility of a concentric circle with a 100 yard radius.
Quit being so dramatic. Quit being such a victim. Victim mentalities are slave mentalities.
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>

I would stand passively and cowardly immobilized in fear of what others would think or do because they find the proximity of my blackness discomforting ;
If you believe the dad not walking with his son to the store in an environment the dad himself wasn't fully accepted in, wasn't cowardly, I don't know what use you could possibly be. What the dad did was the textbook definition of passivity and cowardly!!
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>

thus justifying criminal acts upon me because of the dangers I MIGHT represent. Hell....why don't we all just pack up and return to the plantation? It would be easier and safer! SMDH!
Well maybe guys who think like you should. Apparently this is all too much for you. The dad didn't take the proper precautions for his son in an area he himself admitted was actively racist. He failed. Whatever happened to his son that night, should have happened to him first BOTTOMLINE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEN CARSON: Planned Parenthood is black genocide. 7 min It is what it is 35
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Liberal Sock Rage 1,276,422
White men are better lovers? 10 min Anonymous 491
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 13 min -The Black Foreig... 99
Who is selina london? 15 min selina london 60
Miss Faby 15 min Fabulous 10
Harris County Deputy Murdered 18 min Nikki 53
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 23 min TheOriginalDoby 1,067
Egyptians in Egypt 2 hr Blind Injustice 477
More from around the web