Black Women Cannot Be Trusted
KingsloveQueens

Larkspur, CA

#21 Dec 26, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
-In life, we all realize who our real friends are and she's not one of them. What she's doing is uncalled for.
-Blame the WOMAN not her race. If race was the answer then your saying I do that, as well as every other black woman in existence. She's an idiot, but it's not because of her race. Any woman is capable of doing that, despite the color of her skin.
Personally I think if she telling the truth ..she had it coming ..play with fire your going to get burned..if that hadn't happened that fast it surely woulded have happen at some point anyway..so she got what generally happens when people swing..that's why most slime don't get involved in relationships just fool around cause they know they can't hold anyone..
ProudWhiteChick

Aiken, SC

#22 Dec 26, 2013
Luka wrote:
That's why u never leave ur husband with any other woman. And btw some black woman can be trusted so don't make a thread called "black woman can't be trusted" when it was just one woman who u can't trust.
Jeez! never make a girl have sex with ur husband alone
I never LET them have sex alone. They did that on their own after we had a threesome. You black women keep saying not all black women are like this but I can't imagine being such a horrible person to a friend who had helped me.
ProudWhiteChick

Aiken, SC

#23 Dec 26, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
-In life, we all realize who our real friends are and she's not one of them. What she's doing is uncalled for.
-Blame the WOMAN not her race. If race was the answer then your saying I do that, as well as every other black woman in existence. She's an idiot, but it's not because of her race. Any woman is capable of doing that, despite the color of her skin.
Okay, can we agree then, that a far higher percentage of black women lack morals or a sense of guilt or shame than white women? Or just black people in general? Things like that are what make us different than animals but I think most black people lack those things.

White men, generally feel guilt at the thought of cheating. This is different because I made it seem like it was okay or I liked it. One of the reasons he told me he went along with her is because he felt bad for her so he pretended like it was more than just sex. So I don't blame him as much. She on the other hand tried, and is trying to ruin our relationship. That is why I say black people are animalistic.
Cyrus

Manassas, VA

#24 Dec 26, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
-Never said I believe it's a "her" or the story. You can still reply but in the back of your mind acknowledge that it's probably fraudulent.
-Most stories on topix can't be speculated if they are real or fake, but we still tune into those topix and answer questions and go on with our day. No big deal, Cyrus, lol.
-Oh and nice joke, how.....clever, lol.
Stop!! You ain't half as intelligent as you try to sound, heffa. Hell, you sound dumber trying to fake the funk. I also suspect you're one of these gay sissy white boys pretending to be a female.
Like I said you've got zero sense if you believe "her" tales of saving bw from their abusive dope dealer boyfriends, arranging a 3some with that same woman and an illegitimate pregnancy, all in under a month. lol
This white bytch must think she is the next Tyler Perry or something.
Orange Man

Kennesaw, GA

#25 Dec 26, 2013
You've got a woman posting a story of having many interracial threesomes and who gets off on seeing black women screw her husband who wants to have a serious conversation on her analysis of black women from these activities and others happy to oblige in such conversations. This is why I can't take these posters seriously, even if the story was true, it was just make the poster at one of the bottom weirdest sections of society whose opinion means nothing.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#26 Dec 26, 2013
ProudWhiteChick wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, can we agree then, that a far higher percentage of black women lack morals or a sense of guilt or shame than white women? Or just black people in general? Things like that are what make us different than animals but I think most black people lack those things.
White men, generally feel guilt at the thought of cheating. This is different because I made it seem like it was okay or I liked it. One of the reasons he told me he went along with her is because he felt bad for her so he pretended like it was more than just sex. So I don't blame him as much. She on the other hand tried, and is trying to ruin our relationship. That is why I say black people are animalistic.
-Not based on one individual. I've met white women who fit that caliber you just stated. I'm not going to relinquish to society believing whites are better than blacks, because I simply don't believe it based on experience. So, I'm not going to agree nor disagree with you, because women withhold these qualities regardless of race. We are just combatting our own experiences, therefore, I have no answer to your question.

-She lacks a sense of shame and morality, she should no longer be significant to you anymore. Sorry this happened to you. I sure would never do what you did.
Cyrus

Manassas, VA

#27 Dec 26, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, if you're black, you need to put those tap dancing shoes away.

Level 5

#28 Dec 26, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>Personally I think if she telling the truth ..she had it coming ..play with fire your going to get burned..if that hadn't happened that fast it surely woulded have happen at some point anyway..so she got what generally happens when people swing..that's why most slime don't get involved in relationships just fool around cause they know they can't hold anyone..
-Exactly! But she's still going to stick with race being the common issue in her relationships, not the fact that swinging is a major detriment to most couples.
Luka

Ilford, UK

#29 Dec 26, 2013
ProudWhiteChick wrote:
<quoted text>
I never LET them have sex alone. They did that on their own after we had a threesome. You black women keep saying not all black women are like this but I can't imagine being such a horrible person to a friend who had helped me.
U can't blame the woman alone this is a two person thing u should be mad at ur husband and the black woman since they decide to do it together your husband could of said "I'm sorry but I got a wife and she doesn't know this" but no he went for it so please u should talk to ur ex friend about this what gave her the reason to have sex with ur husband
Luka

Ilford, UK

#30 Dec 26, 2013
Oh well now reading the story again I forgot things even if u liked the sex don't do a threesome with her involved in it again now she's crushing on ur husband anyway this is how u do it pick who u wanna blame but if it was me I would blame both of them but don't say all black woman are like that

Level 5

#31 Dec 26, 2013
Cyrus wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop!! You ain't half as intelligent as you try to sound, heffa. Hell, you sound dumber trying to fake the funk. I also suspect you're one of these gay sissy white boys pretending to be a female.
Like I said you've got zero sense if you believe "her" tales of saving bw from their abusive dope dealer boyfriends, arranging a 3some with that same woman and an illegitimate pregnancy, all in under a month. lol
I don't try to sound intelligent, I'm simply typing what I'm thinking and you seem to be blowing a gasket! Priceless. I'm a black woman, but you can keep suspecting, Sherlock. You're so smart, since you know more about me than me.

Level 5

#32 Dec 26, 2013
Cyrus wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, if you're black, you need to put those tap dancing shoes away.
Lol, you're still here?
Kwanzaa Clause

Monroe, GA

#33 Dec 26, 2013
ProudWhiteChick wrote:
<quoted text>
I shouldn't even dignify this with a response, but it's just an example of black depravity. Sadly your females are no less dirty or sex crazed than you are.
You let your man f uck another woman, Ms Dignity......I am not deprived, just making light of your stupid & foolish experience. BTW, not all black people are like this.

(But in your case, you had at least one.)

Sex crazed....Hmmm..........

Fool, I didn't rub a Crystal Ball to figure out what thread you've started, you put this out for the whole world to see.

If you want to see sex crazed females, Athens Ga is a college town with plenty of WW doing DEPRIVED shyt for little or nothing. I don't fool around with them.

And some of them stank too.
THE RELIC

United States

#34 Dec 26, 2013
Hahahaha.....ya got me rolling in laughter @@@.

The OP is a drama llama
Cyrus wrote:
<quoted text>

“just being me”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Odessa, TX

#37 Dec 26, 2013
ProudWhiteChick wrote:
My black friend who I let have a threesome with me and my fiancé is now pregnant and claiming it's his. I wanted to watch them have sex because I could sense chemistry between them. It was amazing but after the first time I was wishing I had participated more and made him finish with me. Afterwards we did it again and I did participate more but he finished with her again. I told him after I liked it at first but now I wanted it to be more about us and suggested him wearing a condom anyway because my friend refuses to use birth control even though she is very promiscuous. He said he didn't want to.
So I notice he doesn't get texts with me. I found out later he had been turning off incoming texts. I find texts later of her telling him she loves him and likes to be inseminated by him basically, even though the way she worded it was disgusting. The texts made it seem like they were having sex without me. I told him he had to choose and we quit talking to her, but now she is claiming she is pregnant by him! I was wrong about black women. They are just animalistic and don't understand the concept of friendship or morals. Men are men so I don't blame my fiancé. She on the other hand is a backstabbing piece of trash who ruined our relationship.
just so you know any other woman could have done the same thing. stop blaming black women for your mistake because any woman could have snatched that man away from you. he must have liked it and wanted to keep being with her or else he could have stopped it himself. another thing is not all black women would do that nor are we like that.
also what women would enjoy watching her man have sex with another woman? that is sick and twisted
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#38 Dec 26, 2013
ProudWhiteChick wrote:
My black friend who I let have a threesome with me and my fiancé is now pregnant and claiming it's his. I wanted to watch them have sex because I could sense chemistry between them. It was amazing but after the first time I was wishing I had participated more and made him finish with me. Afterwards we did it again and I did participate more but he finished with her again. I told him after I liked it at first but now I wanted it to be more about us and suggested him wearing a condom anyway because my friend refuses to use birth control even though she is very promiscuous. He said he didn't want to.
So I notice he doesn't get texts with me. I found out later he had been turning off incoming texts. I find texts later of her telling him she loves him and likes to be inseminated by him basically, even though the way she worded it was disgusting. The texts made it seem like they were having sex without me. I told him he had to choose and we quit talking to her, but now she is claiming she is pregnant by him! I was wrong about black women. They are just animalistic and don't understand the concept of friendship or morals. Men are men so I don't blame my fiancé. She on the other hand is a backstabbing piece of trash who ruined our relationship.
LOL...hahahaha...You had a threesome and you call black women animalistic...lol. Also, you ruined your relationship tramp!!!. This is the funniest post I have ever seen...lol..
ProudWhiteChick

Aiken, SC

#39 Dec 27, 2013
krazyme87 wrote:
<quoted text>
just so you know any other woman could have done the same thing. stop blaming black women for your mistake because any woman could have snatched that man away from you. he must have liked it and wanted to keep being with her or else he could have stopped it himself. another thing is not all black women would do that nor are we like that.
also what women would enjoy watching her man have sex with another woman? that is sick and twisted
So I'm the sick one? That is rich. Everyone is turned on by different things. Sadly I made the mistake of thinking one of you black girls were capable of feeling human emotions. I was wrong. And your privates smell like armpits. I believe my fiancé would have felt guilty if she tried to have sex with him and we hadn't had a threesome first. So THAT was my fault. Him being a guy he saw this wh-re with her legs open that I was okay with him having sex with before so he didn't see it as cheating so much. But he promised me he is done with her so obviously he doesn't like her more than me.

To everyone saying if I am telling the truth I'm low class, we are actually both well off and have good jobs.

Level 5

#40 Dec 27, 2013
ProudWhiteChick wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'm the sick one?
That's everyone's thoughts on you yes. You are a sick, twisted idiot who made a sick, twisted idiot choice.
ProudWhiteChick

Aiken, SC

#41 Dec 27, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
That's everyone's thoughts on you yes. You are a sick, twisted idiot who made a sick, twisted idiot choice.
You see things that way because you're amoral ghetto trash just like her who would have done the same thing. I think she hated me just because I'm white but pretended to be my friend and be grateful for helping her.

Level 5

#42 Dec 27, 2013
ProudWhiteChick wrote:
<quoted text>
You see things that way because you're amoral ghetto trash just like her who would have done the same thing. I think she hated me just because I'm white but pretended to be my friend and be grateful for helping her.
Oh well, now look what you gotten yourself into, sucks to be you then.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,459,374
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 4 min Snap 47
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 11 min Moses 79
Dravidian will never be BLACK (Mar '12) 13 min white guy 173
S.O.S. Is there any country that will take thes... 15 min THX Pro Human Sol... 17
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 16 min Moses 1,287
no blacks allowed in this thread 17 min Rdhill02 123
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min Snap 50,747
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 36 min Snap 99
White ppl NEVER made it on their own! 2 hr Sicklecell Supporter 65
More from around the web