ProudWhiteChick

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

My black friend who I let have a threesome with me and my fiancé is now pregnant and claiming it's his. I wanted to watch them have sex because I could sense chemistry between them. It was amazing but after the first time I was wishing I had participated more and made him finish with me. Afterwards we did it again and I did participate more but he finished with her again. I told him after I liked it at first but now I wanted it to be more about us and suggested him wearing a condom anyway because my friend refuses to use birth control even though she is very promiscuous. He said he didn't want to.
So I notice he doesn't get texts with me. I found out later he had been turning off incoming texts. I find texts later of her telling him she loves him and likes to be inseminated by him basically, even though the way she worded it was disgusting. The texts made it seem like they were having sex without me. I told him he had to choose and we quit talking to her, but now she is claiming she is pregnant by him! I was wrong about black women. They are just animalistic and don't understand the concept of friendship or morals. Men are men so I don't blame my fiancé. She on the other hand is a backstabbing piece of trash who ruined our relationship.
ProudWhiteChick

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Leaving a black friend around your husband or boyfriend is like leaving a male dog around a female in heat and expecting them not to do anything. All they want is what feels good at the moment and aren't satisfied no matter what you give them. I'm realizing now they are really no better than the males of their race.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

ProudWhiteChick wrote:
My black friend who I let have a threesome with me and my fiancé is now pregnant and claiming it's his. I wanted to watch them have sex because I could sense chemistry between them. It was amazing but after the first time I was wishing I had participated more and made him finish with me. Afterwards we did it again and I did participate more but he finished with her again. I told him after I liked it at first but now I wanted it to be more about us and suggested him wearing a condom anyway because my friend refuses to use birth control even though she is very promiscuous. He said he didn't want to.
So I notice he doesn't get texts with me. I found out later he had been turning off incoming texts. I find texts later of her telling him she loves him and likes to be inseminated by him basically, even though the way she worded it was disgusting. The texts made it seem like they were having sex without me. I told him he had to choose and we quit talking to her, but now she is claiming she is pregnant by him! I was wrong about black women. They are just animalistic and don't understand the concept of friendship or morals. Men are men so I don't blame my fiancé. She on the other hand is a backstabbing piece of trash who ruined our relationship.
Abstain from sexual immorality.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

What did I tell you.....

Black women warned you and you did it anyway, now your blaming all of us for your mistake, smh.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

You were warned about this very same thing several threads ago but just like the n!@@erlover you are, you refused to heed good advice now you are reaping what you have sown.
ProudWhiteChick

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

She had sex with him the first time a little over two weeks ago. Her nasty butt was probably pregnant then and there is no telling by who. She just wants to ruin our relationship. I helped her so much out of the goodness of my heart and this is how she repays me. Why are black women such animals?
Kwanzaa Clause

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

BW are animalistic & don't understand the concept of friendship & morals during a threesome?

This is what you get, you filthy cave slut!

Engaging in sexual activity is a powerful experience.

Bytch, you rolled the dice and came up Snake Eyes on this one.

Now do what plenty of WW do to get back at their white husbands, go black and NEVER come back!

HAPPY KWANZAA!

Level 5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

ProudWhiteChick wrote:
All they want is what feels good at the moment.
That's exactly what you did. You consciously knew the detrimental consequences and listened to no one and failed to THINK. You engaged in self-gratification that would only satisfy you for the moment, but so empty headed that you didn't think of the long term consequences. Sadly to say, but this is what you get. Don't blame all us black women for your stupidity, blame yourself. You set this up, now watch your house of cards collapse. I don't understand how you thought this wasn't going to end sour.
Kwanzaa Clause

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

'Proud White Chick.'

Hmmmmm...

You can bet this bytch ain't 'proud' now!

LMBAO!

Come on down to Athens,Ga.........Git sum of this Negro Bull Sperm in ya for payback on your man.(Former.)

LMBAO!
ProudWhiteChick

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what you did. You consciously knew the detrimental consequences and listened to no one and failed to THINK. You engaged in self-gratification that would only satisfy you for the moment, but so empty headed that you didn't think of the long term consequences. Sadly to say, but this is what you get. Don't blame all us black women for your stupidity, blame yourself. You set this up, now watch your house of cards collapse. I don't understand how you thought this wasn't going to end sour.
So you think it's ok to try to get pregnant on purpose and steal your friends fiancé? I guess I should expect you to defend her. I saved her from her abusive boyfriend, set her up with someone else she couldn't stay with because she could not keep her legs closed, and yes, I let her have sex with my fiancé and wanted to see it. I know I did that, but she couldn't be satisfied with that. If I give you an inch you take a mile.
ProudWhiteChick

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Kwanzaa Clause wrote:
'Proud White Chick.'
Hmmmmm...
You can bet this bytch ain't 'proud' now!
LMBAO!
Come on down to Athens,Ga.........Git sum of this Negro Bull Sperm in ya for payback on your man.(Former.)
LMBAO!
I shouldn't even dignify this with a response, but it's just an example of black depravity. Sadly your females are no less dirty or sex crazed than you are.
ProudWhiteChick

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
You were warned about this very same thing several threads ago but just like the n!@@erlover you are, you refused to heed good advice now you are reaping what you have sown.
I'm far from a n!@@erlover stupid. I had a black friend. Who now I realize was no friend at all and is trying to destroy my life. I doubt her b'stard belongs to my fiancé.
Cyrus

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
You got to be a gullible dumbazz to believe any of "her" stories posted here. "Jesuspeaceandlove"? lol Your name says it all.

Level 5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

ProudWhiteChick wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think it's ok to try to get pregnant on purpose and steal your friends fiancé? I guess I should expect you to defend her. I saved her from her abusive boyfriend, set her up with someone else she couldn't stay with because she could not keep her legs closed, and yes, I let her have sex with my fiancé and wanted to see it. I know I did that, but she couldn't be satisfied with that. If I give you an inch you take a mile.
-I'm sorry about what happened to you, but I never said it was okay, don't try to play the victim, ma'am. So, because I'm a black woman, I'm defending her? I never brought up race, but you certainly have. Talk about playing the race card.

-Lady, I'm not defending anyone, but it seems like you defend yourself for this whole situation. You all play a major role in this debacle. I don't understand. You previously claimed that your previous relationship didn't work because of the same reason, I don't understand how you thought it would be different this time. You engaged and solicited you and your friend to have a threesome to fulfill your own gratification, and because it OBVIOUSLY didn't work out and caused a dysfunctional mess, you fail to see your pitfall and blame a whole race a woman because of your bad decisions. Realize your contribution.

-Your friend isn't defended in this situation either because she's being a little wh0re who can't leave other people's relationships alone and is being childish, not to mention being irresponsible for not considering contraceptives.

-Both of you are the culprit and seriously need to grow up. I told you if you want to marry this man consider seeking help for your cupidities, because it's not healthy for your relationship. I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU! But you ignored it, now look at the outcome. Don't blame all of us and say we are animalistic, for your animalistic mindset and activities. You're a grown woman, take responsibility and fix this issue. Don't blame us for it. WOMEN can't be trusted when YOU LET THEM HAVE SEX WITH YOUR FIANCÉ, not just black women.

Level 5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Cyrus wrote:
<quoted text>
You got to be a gullible dumbazz to believe any of "her" stories posted here. "Jesuspeaceandlove"? lol Your name says it all.
-Never said I believe it's a "her" or the story. You can still reply but in the back of your mind acknowledge that it's probably fraudulent.

-Most stories on topix can't be speculated if they are real or fake, but we still tune into those topix and answer questions and go on with our day. No big deal, Cyrus, lol.

-Oh and nice joke, how.....clever, lol.
ProudWhiteChick

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
-I'm sorry about what happened to you, but I never said it was okay, don't try to play the victim, ma'am. So, because I'm a black woman, I'm defending her? I never brought up race, but you certainly have. Talk about playing the race card.
-Lady, I'm not defending anyone, but it seems like you defend yourself for this whole situation. You all play a major role in this debacle. I don't understand. You previously claimed that your previous relationship didn't work because of the same reason, I don't understand how you thought it would be different this time. You engaged and solicited you and your friend to have a threesome to fulfill your own gratification, and because it OBVIOUSLY didn't work out and caused a dysfunctional mess, you fail to see your pitfall and blame a whole race a woman because of your bad decisions. Realize your contribution.
-Your friend isn't defended in this situation either because she's being a little wh0re who can't leave other people's relationships alone and is being childish, not to mention being irresponsible for not considering contraceptives.
-Both of you are the culprit and seriously need to grow up. I told you if you want to marry this man consider seeking help for your cupidities, because it's not healthy for your relationship. I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU! But you ignored it, now look at the outcome. Don't blame all of us and say we are animalistic, for your animalistic mindset and activities. You're a grown woman, take responsibility and fix this issue. Don't blame us for it. WOMEN can't be trusted when YOU LET THEM HAVE SEX WITH YOUR FIANCÉ, not just black women.
Okay, but I would never be dishonest or try to do anything behind a FRIEND's back. I don't understand how anyone could just do this. After I helped her and she could just be so dishonest. And how stupid does she think I am? If she is even pregnant it's not his, or unlikely. I'm sure she was having sex with other people, but after I try to get her out of my life she comes along with that. What else can I blame besides race? I also tried to get her on birth control when I set her up with the last guy but she wouldn't. That is her fault too.
Orange Man

Kennesaw, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

There sure are some crazy ridiculous stories on this forum. Really shows the type of people who visit here or how much trolling they do. Anyway, I can't take these posters seriously.
Luka

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

That's why u never leave ur husband with any other woman. And btw some black woman can be trusted so don't make a thread called "black woman can't be trusted" when it was just one woman who u can't trust.
Jeez! never make a girl have sex with ur husband alone

Level 5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

ProudWhiteChick wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, but I would never be dishonest or try to do anything behind a FRIEND's back. I don't understand how anyone could just do this. After I helped her and she could just be so dishonest. And how stupid does she think I am? If she is even pregnant it's not his, or unlikely. I'm sure she was having sex with other people, but after I try to get her out of my life she comes along with that. What else can I blame besides race? I also tried to get her on birth control when I set her up with the last guy but she wouldn't. That is her fault too.
-In life, we all realize who our real friends are and she's not one of them. What she's doing is uncalled for.

-Blame the WOMAN not her race. If race was the answer then your saying I do that, as well as every other black woman in existence. She's an idiot, but it's not because of her race. Any woman is capable of doing that, despite the color of her skin.
THE RELIC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Good gawd, now trust is a black issue!

Once again......if Jethro was black he'd work miracles but, as a wm he can't do schitt.

What does it mean? White people ain't perfect and expect black people to be perfect...that is called SOCIAL INHIBITION i.e. GUILT TRIP

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••