Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#652 Oct 9, 2012
ImCurious2 wrote:
Rombot is about protecting the wealthy
I am about protecting the wealthy too. We do not want low life thieves stealing money from those who worked had to it. Makes sense to me. Plus, there are certain values and principles that a person or a community must live by in order to become wealthy. Such values and principles must be protected from scum like Queen Obama who want nothing more than to destroy those very values and principles that w3e need to import and implement in this black community. And I will give specific details.

One is family values. The good queen knows nothing about family values. He was born a bastard, meaning his white trash mama was too stupid to marry his deadbeat dad. Hence, the queen is a bastard. That means that she does not have even the first of the family values that we as Africans need most in our community and that is MARRIAGE between a man and a woman or even multiple women. But MARRIAGE nonetheless. Romney as a Mormon, I am sure he understands multiple marriage even if he does not practice it himself. I think his grandfather did. But instead of MARRIAGE between a man and a women, Queen Obama thinks it is cool to have "same sex marriage". In the meantime 60-70% of African babies are being born outside MARRIAGE. We need a leader who will encourage MARRIAGE between a man and a woman rather than discourage it as Queen Obama has done.

Value number two is honesty and integrity. Queen Mother Bill KKKLinton is as crooked as $3 bill. But she is clearly running the Dummycrat Party right now. What they should have is somebody like Jimmy Carter in Charge. t instead, they keep shoving Slikkk Willy off on us. And Hitlery is also corrupt. Et Queen Obama made him Secretary of State which is the second most powerful job in the government. So we have a situation, more of a dictatorship, than we have ever had before in history. Slikk Willy controls the Dummcrat Party. And is wife controls the government ad Queen Obama is the front, the black face, behind which they hide. Ha amounts to one white family dictating to this entire country. Hat is not democracy. This is not a good precedent to leave or children and grandchildren.

That covers value number three: freedom and democracy.
Value umber four is respect for religion. This enshrined in the Constitution. But Slikk Willy walked all over it. Now, Queen Obama is trampling on it. I could go on But I have made my point that there are values and principles that we must uphold as patriotic citizens. These values are what allow we the people to prosper in this society. Prosper means that all hard working honest people can become wealthy and rich. And that is what we need in the black community, especially right now.

The thing about Romney is he represents a positive message to our children while the queen has shown us little more than a constant stream of negativity since she took office.“Tax cuts for the rich” Pay more taxes. The Republicans represent the rich, etc, etc. etc. I am sick and tired of hearing that crap. As poor people, we should not be encouraged to resent the rich. We should be helped ad encouraged to do the same thins the rich people did to get rich. We do not need leaders like Queen Obama and Queen Mother Slikk Willy KKKLinton who knock us down every time we try to et up.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#654 Oct 9, 2012
ohReally __-__-__-_ wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you explain to all us stupid republicans why oBumbles blamed that "spontaneous " demonstration on a video he apologized for, even though he had nothing to do with it. Also, since you're so smart, explain why mooslimes carry around rocket propelled grenades to these "spontaneous protests"....
And if that's too complicated, then just take a stab at why he lied about it not being a fully armed terrorist attack.
I'll aswwer that last question for you. He lied because that is what Dummycrats dio best: lie.

Now let me ask you a question, what was Slikkk Willy impeached for? You get one ad only one answer: lying to Congress.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#655 Oct 9, 2012
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't unaware of that formal accusation. That's worse than the accusation against Bill Clinton in the Lewinski incident. Now I'm' wondering whether shame is the reason for Obama's subdued manner in the debate.
No. The good queen has no sense of shame at all.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#656 Oct 9, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right Romnsy knows how to take care of money he puts it in tax free banks like these:
Andorra
Anguilla
Antigua & Barbuda
Antilles (Netherlands)
Aruba
Austria
Bahamas
Barbados
Belize
Bermuda
British Virgin Islands
Cayman Islands
Channel Islands
Cook Islands
Dubai
Gibraltar
Isle of Man
Jersey
Liechtenstein
Malta
Panama
Singapore
St Vincent
Switzerland
Turks & Caicos Islands
Vanuatu
Thats called DIVERSITY/diversification. The process of putting the resources or assets formerly held in one place into several. You know,that system of FAIRNESS you liberals are always swcreaming for. Unless it doesn't meet with YOUR seal of approval.

Since: Jan 12

USofA

#657 Oct 9, 2012
Good evening niccas!!!! Letz meez axe youz a kuestion..........is youz beez betterz offs todayz than youz werz fo' yearz agoez? Didz heez payz fo' yo' mortages and and gaz and sheeit as youz all expectedz heez beez donez doinz and sheeit?

What say you?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#659 Oct 9, 2012
Axe V2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're giving them too much credit, WHITE.
Their answer will always be, "He be black like us."
They're half-right anyway. It's a massive increase for the majority of them.
You are about the half part.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#660 Oct 9, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about the half part.
You are right about the half part
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#661 Oct 9, 2012
Roofis wit da gold toofis wrote:
<quoted text> MADAM, thank you for PROVING my point. The rest of your post is called PROJECTION, just ask Oprah Winfrey. U bessbleedat das raht gurlfren. Roflmao
Listen up you trifling piece of trash !!!

You have no point to prove, for the simple fact that not All slaves were products of incest. Slave masters were often paid stud fees to impregnate females from other plantations so STFU !!!

On the other hand, we know your father loved your sister quite often, now, don't we ??

Projection ?? Really ??

(Translation: I can't accept the fact that you roasted me, so now I will accuse you of employing a defense mechanism that I frequently use to redirect attention away from my mental and emotional deficiencies.)
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#662 Oct 9, 2012
Roofis wit da gold toofis wrote:
<quoted text> Well THAT too, Roflmao. No, seriously we have a mutual hatred for Muslims and for the preservation of the Country of Israel. I know that is contrary to some people's views but I will never waiver on this.
You have a mutual hatred for anything with an I.Q.

Das raht, U bessbleedat Roofis cuz it beez da troof !!!
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#664 Oct 9, 2012
Axe V2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're giving them too much credit, WHITE.
Their answer will always be, "He be black like us."
They're half-right anyway. It's a massive increase for the majority of them.
You sure love black people, don't you ??

Just out of curiosity, on average, how much time would you say that you spend thinking about us ??

And be honest, please ??

How long have you had this fixation with black people ??

Has your obsession with black people interferred with your daily activities (ie: employment/ability to seek or obtain or maintain a job, your ability to socialize and build healthy relationships)

How does obsessing over black people help you ??

Do you think you will ever be able to live a functional life with black people in existence ??
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#665 Oct 9, 2012
I M WHITE__________ wrote:
Good evening niccas!!!! Letz meez axe youz a kuestion..........is youz beez betterz offs todayz than youz werz fo' yearz agoez? Didz heez payz fo' yo' mortages and and gaz and sheeit as youz all expectedz heez beez donez doinz and sheeit?
What say you?
We'll find out after his second term, won't we ??

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#666 Oct 9, 2012
ImCurious2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a f*@kin liar!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Don't have a fit now. You know you nogs have bad hearts:)

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#667 Oct 10, 2012
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Say my name Aristotle..........
I don't like bomb vest boy........if he likes me........that's scary
Your name is MUD von Trash. Uncle Assdurratin naturally likes white racist like Max because he's a bootlikcing Uncle Tom; and because Muslim reactionaries, like Christian ones, are moral primitives and intellectual Neanderthalers. Which means that he and Max have a lot in common anyway. Neanderthal ninnies. LOL!

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#668 Oct 10, 2012
ImCurious2 wrote:
Rombot is about protecting the wealthy and I pity you fools who think otherwise. Obama is no saint, but he's the lesser of the two evils, but so many of you are so caught in racism and hate that you can't see that or you refuse to see it. Oh well. Obama is going to win the next term so deal with it.
They both suck, both Mitt is worse.
Mitt is worst thatn Barack. But the biggest problem is that both PARTIES are subservient to corporate money and interests. We really do need alternatives to both Democrat and Republican pariies. And we need an alternative to rapacious global capitalism and hw Wall Street pirates.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#669 Oct 10, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
She is not a "president" She is a queen. She is a girl, not a boy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
<quoted text>
Efff you an eff the queen too. This country is a republic and we do not much like queens in these parts.
As for her homosexuality is concerned, she would have to sue Larry sinclair, not me. LOL! Besides, she is a public figure seeking public office and we the people have a constitutional right to discuss all the evidence that is out there concerning her homosexuality.
LOL! Assdurratin would probably LOVE to "eff" Cogito ergo Sum. Homophobes are commonly closet and repressed gays anyway.
Why is Assdurratin (and perhaps Assling) so worried about Obama's alleged gay activities rather than political issues? What's the problem with that creep? Even if Uncle Assdurratin and Missy Aisling found plausible evidence of Obama's gayness (rather than dubious blogs,hearsay etc), what would have possessed them to SEARCH for it in the first place? Hmmmmmm
It is some of Obama's POLICIES that concern me, and even more of Romney/Ryan policies. I could care less who any of them are boning.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#670 Oct 10, 2012
ohReally __-__-__-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
None that a stupid chod like YOU could ever comprehend.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T007AI7IFB3PC...
It's right there in black and white. Leave it to a "progressive" to deny reality....lol!
In fact, you lying piece of sht....YOU posted right after it. You KNOW it's true, yet you sit there denying and giggling like a little girl.
You chods really are pathetic,
...on EVERY level.
I usually ignore OhReally's links because they're usually irrelevant and clownish.
This time I made an exception. The link actually leads to my thread entitled; NONVIOLENT REVOUTION: IS IT POSSIBLE. I saw discussion of moral and political issues there, which is what I expected when I started that thread. I saw comments by Harrisson and Barros as well.
But Barros' alleged comments about wanting to rape someobody were--contrary to OhFrilly's claims--noticeably ABSENT.
Barros was debating Bozino and commenting on some of my posts. I saw no talk by Barros or anyone else about raping anyone...Which would be kind of whacked in a thread about NONVIOLENT revolution.
But now you know why I simply don't take the clown OhReally seriously. Racists and reactionaries are generally disingenuous and obtuse.

“I MAKE MY OWN ”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

BLACK POWDER

#671 Oct 10, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name is MUD von Trash. Uncle Assdurratin naturally likes white racist like Max because he's a bootlikcing Uncle Tom; and because Muslim reactionaries, like Christian ones, are moral primitives and intellectual Neanderthalers. Which means that he and Max have a lot in common anyway. Neanderthal ninnies. LOL!
Aristotle..........

Did you just type ninnies,,,,,,,,,,lol

Damm.....no MLK raping my mom jole today?

What's the name of your knew book.........

How many different color crayons will I need to finish it?

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#672 Oct 10, 2012
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I thought, MAX: No evidence that Barros ever wanted to rape Sone. You are too melodramatic. Calm down.
Again, you can see why I ignore most links by these mentally challenged racists. Max's link didn't even lead anywhere. OhReally's link led back to one of my threads where Barros was simply debating Bozino and commenting on some of my critiques of plutocracy and nonviolent revolution.
No discussions of rape. Most of the information posted by OhReally, Max, Assdurratin and even Aisling is dubious at best.
And you know how reactionaries like to simply MAKE UP things and peddle their fabrications as facts.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#676 Oct 10, 2012
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Aristotle..........
Did you just type ninnies,,,,,,,,,,lol
Damm.....no MLK raping my mom jole today?
What's the name of your knew book.........
How many different color crayons will I need to finish it?
I donated the crayons to a charity for retarded white people with childish minds. You should be receiving your set any day now.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#677 Oct 10, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
These uneducated racists post links created by other unemployed racists and claim them as facts. Hahahaha.
And they actually think this is an intelligent display of white superiority rather than a comic display of white stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,126,774
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 5 min Black Knight 7,587
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min LION 25,635
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 6 min Abdurratln 280
ANOTHER BLACK TEEN SHOT by POLICE!!!! 6 min ASHLEIGH 1
Im a white women Why am I addicted to Black men? (Dec '12) 6 min KIP 66
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 16 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 2,314
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr 7New Earth7 95,839
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 1 hr Gargantos 61

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE