Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#436 Oct 6, 2012
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be upset Azzling that you were too Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs to join the: Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy, or Coast Guard
But they will hire someone LIKE YOU for the Post Office!!!!!
BAWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Say hello to the boys of the 75th, douche. How's FT Benning? Now, go cozy on up to your boy who defended building a Mosque at ground zero.

Pervert.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#437 Oct 6, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
Oh! I forgot to mention Queen Obama's white trash lesbian mama:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Pyh-nD-W3EcXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
Damn, you're even DUMBER than Max
Level 2

Location hidden

#438 Oct 6, 2012
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that make you feel better nutty...PRETENDING that I'm Doby?
Then again, you're probably high as a kite and you really think I am Doby! lol
Damn. You're like 70 years old and still doing Meth? Wow, Hilly's!
Come up with some new material. Your filth is getting old I thought we already discussed that it's ok to have a C but not ok to be a C, DCM.

Now, as you were, douche.
Level 2

Location hidden

#439 Oct 6, 2012
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how YOU'RE ALWAYS quoting military, YET you're NOT and WILL NEVER be one of us, so stfu....you drug addicted, lonely, sexless, barren, old bytch!
B-U-L-L-D-Y-K-E

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#440 Oct 6, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. It would take a nitwit like you to say you are not going to attack Islam in one sentence ad then attack Islam in the next sentence. And I know you ust be a teacher because you are so ignorant and incompetent.
With your reactionary small mind, I wouldn't expect you to know that there are different kinds of Muslims as there are different kinds of Christians. And I notice that Christian fundamentalists and Muslim fundamentalists, however much they hate each others, are more SIMILAR than different on most social question.
Disdain for women and for the free exercise of creative intelligence seems to be common among both Christian and Muslim reactionaries.
But all Christians are not reactionaries. Fortunately, neither are all Muslims.
Level 2

Location hidden

#441 Oct 6, 2012
dcm1 wrote:
What does this crazy bytch think that all military personnel are DRONES and we're all somehow programmed to think and feel a certain way? Bytch, you've watched too many movies/read books. Get real.
Done with the topic and I've given her more than she deserves, Goodnight everyone.
Says the fraud. What unit did you serve with?

You aren't credible.

Now, I'm through with you. As you were, douche. Kindly don't waste my time again with your liberal fckery.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#442 Oct 6, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they repeal "gays" in the military. Don't you?
I don't have your obsession with gays. I'm concerned not with gays in the military, but with the disease of MILITARISM.

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#443 Oct 6, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you're even DUMBER than Max
Thank You,,,,,,,,,,lol

“I'm out hunting”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#445 Oct 6, 2012
Obama shouold have killed Mitt, what happened?

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#446 Oct 6, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
A horrible economy..........

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#449 Oct 6, 2012
Truth Cognoscenti wrote:
Obammy got beat so bad I'm surprised Mitt didn't get convicted of a hate crime.
I'm surprised that Al, and Jesse aren't claiming he is a racist, and self hater. Everybody on the planet knows that Obama has failed this country. But most blacks still want him in office so they can claim that they are in charge now.

The dumbasses are too blind with their own racism to understand that this country will do so much better for all once Mitt is in office. A President with a good business mind is exactly what this country needs to get out of this mess we are in. And Obama has proved that he is not it.

Level 7

USA

#450 Oct 6, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
With your reactionary small mind, I wouldn't expect you to know that there are different kinds of Muslims as there are different kinds of Christians. And I notice that Christian fundamentalists and Muslim fundamentalists, however much they hate each others, are more SIMILAR than different on most social question.
Disdain for women and for the free exercise of creative intelligence seems to be common among both Christian and Muslim reactionaries.
But all Christians are not reactionaries. Fortunately, neither are all Muslims.
Savant telling someone that they have a small mind.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

That's like a flea telling a fly that he doesn't have wings.

Level 7

USA

#451 Oct 6, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
He got his foot stuck in his own bullsh!t.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#452 Oct 7, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
With the great profusion of lies emitted from the mouth of Romney, Obama should have hung him out to dry. Instead of aggressive attack, "no drama Obama" preferred that cool laid back professorial style that may be Ok in the lecture halls of a university, but which is utterly ineffective in political debate.
I am both a professor and activist myself. You don't address a mass gathering or rally as you would an academic gathering.

I would have thought "To hell with academic decorum and civility. This is freaking POLITICS!" I wold have ripped Romney's head off.
I'm not saying that an intellectual cannot be a political leader. But he (or she) must wear both hats.
I have addressed both conventional political gatherings and activist ones. They're not like conventions of the American Philosophical Association or an academic seminar.
Obama's intelligent enough to know this. Perhaps, his coaching staff should be fired.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#454 Oct 7, 2012
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Savant telling someone that they have a small mind.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
That's like a flea telling a fly that he doesn't have wings.
Loonyblitz trying to attack Savant. LOL! That's like a FLEA trying to attack an ELEPHANT, or Olive Oil trying to attack Aristotle.
Animal Control

New Port Richey, FL

#455 Oct 7, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
With the great profusion of lies emitted from the mouth of Romney, Obama should
...be jealous.
http://obamalies.net/list-of-lies
(Don't click that if you can't face the truth...)
See, oBumbles is SUCH a fkUP, he can't even do THAT right.

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#457 Oct 7, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
With the great profusion of lies emitted from the mouth of Romney, Obama should have hung him out to dry. Instead of aggressive attack, "no drama Obama" preferred that cool laid back professorial style that may be Ok in the lecture halls of a university, but which is utterly ineffective in political debate.
I am both a professor and activist myself. You don't address a mass gathering or rally as you would an academic gathering.
I would have thought "To hell with academic decorum and civility. This is freaking POLITICS!" I wold have ripped Romney's head off.
I'm not saying that an intellectual cannot be a political leader. But he (or she) must wear both hats.
I have addressed both conventional political gatherings and activist ones. They're not like conventions of the American Philosophical Association or an academic seminar.
Obama's intelligent enough to know this. Perhaps, his coaching staff should be fired.
"I am both a professor and activist myself"

"I am an author"

"I have addressed both conventional political gatherings and activist ones"

"I would have ripped Romney's head off"

Do you think anyone believes this shyt..........

You are so enthralled with yourself it makes me sick

What you are is tremendously boring and completely lacking a sense of humor..........and you are a racist

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#458 Oct 7, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Loonyblitz trying to attack Savant. LOL! That's like a FLEA trying to attack an ELEPHANT, or Olive Oil trying to attack Aristotle.
Now your fckin Aristotle..........damm clown

I bet you shyt flowers too

Level 7

USA

#460 Oct 7, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has to attack you dumbass. You are self destructive, drowning in your own bullsh!t.

I got a rope, but I'm not throwing it to you.

I'll just wait for the bubbles from you last breath:)
Cogito Ergo Sum

Harrisburg, PA

#461 Oct 7, 2012
What little I saw of the debate gave me the impression that Obama felt unsure of himself and
intimidated, or else that his heart isn't really into winning the reelection for personal reasons

Just keeping it real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are African-Americans / Blacks so ugly? (Dec '12) 3 min latinhitler77 59
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 5 min Deuteroneomy 28 366
Blk Lives Matter? Not to blk people in Bmore. 5 min Guest 2
ir bw ,I hate you 7 min Guest 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,232,906
Black Men want to see Black Women destroyed 11 min Guest 18
War: USA vs Africa 19 min PolakPotrafi 90
why do white people hate other races so much 28 min PolakPotrafi 396
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 28 min Undisputed Facts 120,621
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 2 hr inferiorwhiteman 103
All women prefer white men 2 hr inferiorwhiteman 4,654
More from around the web