Orangeburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Dang! i know this post is old but i found it by googling "how do africans feel about african americans?" and this post hurt my feelings lol. I'm african american and I was considering studying abroad because i'm so interested in my homeland. A lot of blacks are interested in africa and support africa contrary to this post. I think a few may think they are better than each other which is sad. The world looks down on both and we should be working together and supporting each other NOT pointing fingers at who's the worst. Africans and African Americans are media fed negativity about each other and we fall for it so easily. And the guy who suggested in buying africa to exploit it is an idiot and is either a white troll or a black idiot who has assimilated into the western corruption in my opinion. I looked at a few youtube videos as well and found a few with both of your attitudes and some from both sides who agree with me. I wish you both the best of luck and hope you change your views on africans and african americans because rather you want to admit it or not we are connected and will always be. It is our decision whether to uplift each other or kick each other while we are down.
Stevie chucks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
You re Nigerian Ok ! but who care if you re Canadian! leave people alone with you ~Nigerian canadian~~Nigerian british~~Nigerian American~~Nigerian europigs~ you are not different from the so called Black Americans and other Afro descents who flee away from their own identity to claim other race heritage
Dont be so naive i was born in canada and my parents are nigerians i have lived here longer so im proud to be nigeria home of the mother land no hate

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

They hate our caribbean a**ses too so dnt feel bad guys
Africanman

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Africans do not hate African Americans we never have. I didn't even know African Americans thought we hated them until I came to this country several years ago. I agree with one of the comments made on this forum. Most Africans just hate being ridiculed by African Americans. Some can't handle the ridicule and retaliate by saying something hurtful back to those few African Americans that ridicule Africans. Africans are not jealous of African Americans. If anything we are curious about y'all. We feel a kinship with y'all that is why we often very upset when we get treated badly by Y'all. i.e. go back to Africa, skin color jokes and so on. Believe it or not it hurts more when a black American ridicules an African than if a white person does. Why you may ask. the answer is simple, coming to this country we expected such comments from whites. However for as long as I have been here I have experienced more ethnocentrism from blacks than I have from whites. But its not all African Americans who behave this way. For I have met several A.A who are us curious to learn about Africa as I am about learning about African Americans.
jake

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

gary dorris wrote:
well i wheather be in racist amercia . than being in afrcia . which is still the poorest third world country. my family fought for our rights and the to right to be here. if it was'nt for us doing the things we did . u guys wouldnt be here! so stop talking shit about afrcain amercains. go back and help ur country!
Africa is not country dumbass
TRUE WORD FROM SOUTHSUDAN

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

I agree, I have no racial problem as a South Sudan woman, but many (not all) African Americans tend to make fun of us. Just remember, don't forget where you came from first, ps. if your African American and laugh at us 100% Africans, your making fun of half of your self, hating half of your, and making your self look like a rag fag that needs to be thrown away, keep it in your head and avoid the outside instead because there is such thing as a backfire....
nzilani

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

hmmm where do i start.....most are ghetto trash. Do not take education seriously because they only want to be entertainers and athletes which is the only area they are sucessful in. Most are violent, hostile and have horrible attitudes. They cannot even say a correct in English...ex Is you coming ? Both genders feel that the world owns them something since most have a chip in their shoulders but the women are worse. Treat people like sh#t esp whites and africans, they do not have respect for someone for the mere fact of being a humanbeing. Ohh the men really irritate and repulse me so much that i decided to wear a hijab so that they would stop bothering me. And the list goez on..
nzilani

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

i_only_smoke_oxygen wrote:
This is a lie Africans dont hate African Americans. African American culture is huge in Africa. In SA every second city kid speaks using African American slang. African Americans though do tend to be completely ignorant of Africans and Africa.
until they come go the US and realize the true nature of this people. Honestly speaking their is nothing cool about black american culture most are ghetto and lowlifes.
nzilani

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Mint cookies wrote:
They hate our caribbean a**ses too so dnt feel bad guys
i dont mind caribbean people.
The media be like________

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Anyways, I am from Africa and this crap ain't no true!

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Stop the hype wrote:
However I have seen countless movies of African Americans making racist and almost pro-white supremacist comments on Africa - it is even obviously on this forum - the HUGE joke is that your ancestors and you are more genetically related to them than any other race on the planet.
This is one of the reasons why a minority of Africans don't like AA's.

Oh, and to answer your question, most of Africans really don't give a sh*t about AA'.
THE NEGRO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Africanman wrote:
Africans do not hate African Americans we never have. I didn't even know African Americans thought we hated them until I came to this country several years ago. I agree with one of the comments made on this forum. Most Africans just hate being ridiculed by African Americans. Some can't handle the ridicule and retaliate by saying something hurtful back to those few African Americans that ridicule Africans. Africans are not jealous of African Americans. If anything we are curious about y'all. We feel a kinship with y'all that is why we often very upset when we get treated badly by Y'all. i.e. go back to Africa, skin color jokes and so on. Believe it or not it hurts more when a black American ridicules an African than if a white person does. Why you may ask. the answer is simple, coming to this country we expected such comments from whites. However for as long as I have been here I have experienced more ethnocentrism from blacks than I have from whites. But its not all African Americans who behave this way. For I have met several A.A who are us curious to learn about Africa as I am about learning about African Americans.
I am very curious to learn more about Africa. If does't make you uncomfortable, I would like to start off with the slave trade, if you will. I'm sure you my have a lot of questions also that I might can help you with.
nzilani

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

THE NEGRO wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very curious to learn more about Africa. If does't make you uncomfortable, I would like to start off with the slave trade, if you will. I'm sure you my have a lot of questions also that I might can help you with.
ahh what is the internet for or even the library....or are you too lazy to learn it yourself? You people are surely obssesed with slavery but dont blame white people because it was the west africans who sold you into slavery.
pure AFRICAN

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Foreignest wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the reasons why a minority of Africans don't like AA's.
Oh, and to answer your question, most of Africans really don't give a sh*t about AA'.
TRUE. They are not really connected to us. They feel as if they are so special while they are not.Im down here in Africa and I can tell you that we don't take you seriously, we see you as entertainers and that is all.
metro

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Who told u that africans hate african americans?...an even if they do I don't see how that's any of any body's business!!.. I mean africans didn't come in this world to "LIKE" americans so its americans job to like americans not africans job!!...an I wonder why only african americans of all black people in different countries world wide complain of being hated so much!..how many black people are there in europe?..australia etc who don't complain of being hated by africans?...lol..if u ask me..from watching american movies and music it aint hard to tell that african americans have a habit of stepping on other people's toes!..they always find bad things to say about every one and every country!..they seem very uneducated of how the world is like to such an extent no more funny!...all they know is USA,basket ball an this hiphop culture thing..u ask him about africa he tells u that its a one huge jungle country!!...I'v seen the way african american tourists get shocked when they arrive in my country South Africa finding world class big cities and roads wth tall gates, kFc, MacDonald's..and many people walking on the street using latest apple phones,young people driving BMWs etc..I ws like WTF*k!!..americans really don't have no f*kn clue who we are!...because their western media is holding them hostage brainwashing them like monkeys to make them think the world begins and ends at the US!..let me give u a taste of reality.."MEDIA SELLS AIRPLAY"..their goal is to keep viewers watching..which is why its hard 4 them to jst shift their focus from the kind of story they use to tell about a certain place or a person..if they do that they risk to lose many viewers which they worked hard to get to watch their programs an there for can't sell adverts etc. Now this about africa has been the case 4 many years..u'll barely find any REAL positive african news or story on the western media because that's what their certain best viewers are expecting to see from africa!..which is unfortunately where african americans are..now they take what they see on CNN an treat africans wth that poverty impression mentality not knowing that wth some of us africans..poverty and wars we only see that on tV and never in real life experienced it...so ma whole point is that I think african americans feel hated by africans because they were hoping to be treated like superiors and white kind of black man since they from the west which is sadly not what they get from africans..an they won't!..so let there jst be peace an happiness, move on wth yo lives,an quit bitching!!..it doesn't matter who u like or who u don't like..question is do u like yourself an if u do..then why even raise a topic such as why somebody doesn't like u..think about it.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Why not take your black as*es over to any African country and find out? Save up some of your money for a vacation to your ancestors land and speak to those you question. Africans there should do the same. Anyone can tell you what you either want to hear or what you don't want to hear. It's better to get it from the horse's mouth.
john williams

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Aamir wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa isn't a country. You're a illiterate and stupid. Did you drop out of kindergarten?
my parents are from africa and they worked harder than your parents!
african

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

its not true i just think because if you take 705 of black american all of them are kind of rude so and you can not accept to be judge cause of skin color.If you take they like each others more than anything else but why not the black people
Aaasfl

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Im african but i dont hates african american
Cuz i dont know why i have to hate them
I just know thAt AAs call us african booty or incorrect
But i think they do not have to call us like that cuz the most incorrect people i know are AAs all that they know is money sexe drugs guns fight
Most of them dont attend college
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

aaahah wrote:
Is it true that africans dont like african americans?
if so thats another point that we blacks dont like each other. besides the colorism division. is it jealousy that we have a better life in americas do they hate us for not reaching out to them and condoning our heritage more than we do now. i understand that blacks have a certain self hatred like if someone calls you african people always take offenise to it. or people always asume all africans have h.i.v. etc etc. if so i can understand why they wouldnt like us african americans. but i want to know is it something else behind it and if it is true
MaCEO

You do stupid things like you do!

BM paying for and attending WW Dog Funerals ~ Won't Pay Child Support!

BM put more into WW Pets than their own children and families!

I know plenty of BM who take care of WW dogs, cats, parrots and exotic pets spending money to save and feed these animals than they actually do for their own flesh and blood children.

Most Black men don't even do fort their families!

They are so anxious to be accepted by WW families they attend Dog, Cat, and Parrot funerals pay for burials but they refuse to take care of their kids or their immediate families..........this is INSANE!!

I know Black men that attend "Dog Funerals" but won't take care of their Mothers who are sickly and wont' provide for their children ;; all to look good to White folks!

I'm not against IR but are Black men insane/ They have their priorities misconstrewed !

What the hell is is wrong with Black men are they dumb?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 2 min cmd6241983 6,283
White people delusional superior complex (Sep '13) 3 min U r completely de... 4
black guy sniffing seat on a bus wtf 5 min reehab reject 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min CUT TO THE CHEESE 1,099,261
i hate being a dark skin black man. (Dec '12) 9 min Greeneyes 64
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 10 min BM Moving On 2,971
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 10 min selina london 4,477
There's A War On The Black Male 53 min GrapeApe 332
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 56 min Loulou 120,442
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 1 hr squeezers 1,815
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••