First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1 Nov 15, 2007
Nothing is more beautiful then when you see a happy interracial family.


We are beautiful together. what do you think give your opinions.

Since: Sep 07

Memphis, TN

#2 Nov 15, 2007
Nothing is more beautiful than when you see a happy black family.

In interracial families, one of them is in it cause they have racial issues.

Take blacktantragoddess for example, she has told of of her issues with blackmen, and she doest date us cause she doesnt want to bring her past baggage to them. One of them always has an issue

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#3 Nov 15, 2007
allaroundtheworld wrote:
Nothing is more beautiful than when you see a happy black family.
In interracial families, one of them is in it cause they have racial issues.
Take blacktantragoddess for example, she has told of of her issues with blackmen, and she doest date us cause she doesnt want to bring her past baggage to them. One of them always has an issue
Of course I disagree. Itīs very presumtious of you to assume that you know whatīs going on in other peoples heads.

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4 Nov 15, 2007
PS. I donīt believe that interracial love is more beautiful then any other love. I just copied the text in the "Blck love" post and changed it to "Interracial love". I think all love is beautiful.
Erin

United States

#5 Nov 15, 2007
allaroundtheworld wrote:
Nothing is more beautiful than when you see a happy black family.
In interracial families, one of them is in it cause they have racial issues.
Take blacktantragoddess for example, she has told of of her issues with blackmen, and she doest date us cause she doesnt want to bring her past baggage to them. One of them always has an issue
FYI- not all people in interracial relationship have contempt for people on their own race. There are actually people who are open to who they date, and actually fall in love with a persons character. Using a couple examples of people who have racial issues doesn't mean that all people in this type of relationship feel that way. Thats like saying all black people look alike.

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#6 Nov 15, 2007
Erin wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI- not all people in interracial relationship have contempt for people on their own race. There are actually people who are open to who they date, and actually fall in love with a persons character. Using a couple examples of people who have racial issues doesn't mean that all people in this type of relationship feel that way. Thats like saying all black people look alike.
Exactly.

“Supa Butta Pecan”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Cali to PDX Oregon

#7 Nov 15, 2007
YOU said "nothing is more beautiful" that is stating that it is better than others and that right there I have a problem with. Love is love. Im sick and tired of people promoting this type of sht to make themselves feel better about their inner racialism. I wish I could jump through my computer screen sometimes. If only I had superpowers.

“Blondes, really are more fun!”

Since: Aug 07

Westminster

#8 Nov 15, 2007
Erin wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI- not all people in interracial relationship have contempt for people on their own race. There are actually people who are open to who they date, and actually fall in love with a persons character. Using a couple examples of people who have racial issues doesn't mean that all people in this type of relationship feel that way. Thats like saying all black people look alike.
And furthermore, some people are just attracted to what they are attracted to. Be it white, black, yellow- whatever, if you look at someone and you are attracted to them, just because they are different doesn't mean there are self hate issues.
angelo

New York, NY

#9 Nov 15, 2007
Supa wrote:
YOU said "nothing is more beautiful" that is stating that it is better than others and that right there I have a problem with. Love is love. Im sick and tired of people promoting this type of sht to make themselves feel better about their inner racialism. I wish I could jump through my computer screen sometimes. If only I had superpowers.
Is it not supapowers?

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#10 Nov 15, 2007
Supa wrote:
YOU said "nothing is more beautiful" that is stating that it is better than others and that right there I have a problem with. Love is love. Im sick and tired of people promoting this type of sht to make themselves feel better about their inner racialism. I wish I could jump through my computer screen sometimes. If only I had superpowers.
Read remark #4. There I explain that I donīt think that interracial love is better then any other love.

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#11 Nov 15, 2007
Miss Juicy wrote:
<quoted text>
And furthermore, some people are just attracted to what they are attracted to. Be it white, black, yellow- whatever, if you look at someone and you are attracted to them, just because they are different doesn't mean there are self hate issues.
And why would I just look for somebody that looks like me? Iīm looking for a partner, not a twinbrother.
BlackWarrior

Highland Park, IL

#12 Nov 15, 2007
oOMayaOo wrote:
PS. I donīt believe that interracial love is more beautiful then any other love. I just copied the text in the "Blck love" post and changed it to "Interracial love". I think all love is beautiful.
Yes,whats more beautiful than a fat ugly low IQ white cow with her mordantly stupid n!gr boy? I LOVE interacial love!
Uncle Ruckus

Waipahu, HI

#13 Nov 15, 2007
another one of THESE posts huh lol. Just love the PERSON your with and not be with them because you have problems with your own. That goes for all races not just blacks. Yes, Love is Love "Nothing is more beautiful than love" looks like blacks will always be stuck on race and negatives of black people.

Since: Sep 07

Memphis, TN

#14 Nov 15, 2007
Erin wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI- not all people in interracial relationship have contempt for people on their own race. There are actually people who are open to who they date, and actually fall in love with a persons character. Using a couple examples of people who have racial issues doesn't mean that all people in this type of relationship feel that way. Thats like saying all black people look alike.
FYI- Thats usually the case, you guys can pretend its something else all you want to.
Erin

United States

#15 Nov 15, 2007
allaroundtheworld wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI- Thats usually the case, you guys can pretend its something else all you want to.
How do you know?? Have you asked all of them? When you blanket statements you sound like you are the one who has the issues. HTH.
tommy

Englewood, CO

#16 Nov 16, 2007
Erin wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI- not all people in interracial relationship have contempt for people on their own race. There are actually people who are open to who they date, and actually fall in love with a persons character. Using a couple examples of people who have racial issues doesn't mean that all people in this type of relationship feel that way. Thats like saying all black people look alike.
most have issues. Don't lie to yourself.
tommy

Englewood, CO

#17 Nov 16, 2007
Erin wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know?? Have you asked all of them? When you blanket statements you sound like you are the one who has the issues. HTH.
most black people still suffers from self hatred. It's so embeded from slavery.

For instance,dark skin vs. light skin. Nose jobs,kids teasing each other about lips. Perms,jerri curls,and other straightners.

Hell when segration laws ended the first thing blacks did was go to white own stores to shop,thus closing ours down.

Wake up. Most black black people hate themsleves,because they didn't unhate themselves from slavery.
tommy

Englewood, CO

#18 Nov 16, 2007
Miss Juicy wrote:
<quoted text>
And furthermore, some people are just attracted to what they are attracted to. Be it white, black, yellow- whatever, if you look at someone and you are attracted to them, just because they are different doesn't mean there are self hate issues.
you don't know what we are talking about. How could you as a white woman.
tommy

Englewood, CO

#19 Nov 16, 2007
Erin wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI- not all people in interracial relationship have contempt for people on their own race. There are actually people who are open to who they date, and actually fall in love with a persons character. Using a couple examples of people who have racial issues doesn't mean that all people in this type of relationship feel that way. Thats like saying all black people look alike.
just look at this site. How many interracial sites do we need? Do you think an all white forum would be this way?!?

Why is there never any bad interracial experieces thread?! hmm. People love to pretend.
Erin

United States

#20 Nov 16, 2007
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>most black people still suffers from self hatred. It's so embeded from slavery.
For instance,dark skin vs. light skin. Nose jobs,kids teasing each other about lips. Perms,jerri curls,and other straightners.
Hell when segration laws ended the first thing blacks did was go to white own stores to shop,thus closing ours down.
Wake up. Most black black people hate themsleves,because they didn't unhate themselves from slavery.
Are you speaking for yourself? I have no issue with myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,173,920
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 9 min Icky 110
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 15 min Gmoney 28,637
Did the Candyman legend actually exist?? (Jun '09) 15 min amccormick 95
BM Says BM Shot By Cop Is Due To Single Parenting! 23 min Capree 49
Why are Hispanics usually ugly? (Jul '11) 30 min anonymous 474
Blacks don't get it. What if Mike and Eric wa... 32 min Barney 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 38 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 104,757
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 30,259
Non-AAs have NO RIGHT to be in this forum 4 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 109
More from around the web