Italy is the most racist/anti-black country in the world

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jace69WorldWide

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2013
I was stationed over there while i was in the air force, got a bad vibe from the locals and i'm not just talking about the flabby old men either, the young ones even hated me and all the other 3 brothers on duty there. even the young women gave us some nasty looks, like they didn't want us (black men) there. and from what I've read on other sites native (non American) Italian women rank right up there with Jap/East Asian women in regards to White Man Worship Complex.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2 Nov 14, 2013
the people of eastern europe and spain don't like kneegros either........

but go to britain - generally speaking, the british and especially british women luv their kneegros - so much so in fact that the majority of british blak males r married to white british women.......
Big lie

Downey, CA

#3 Nov 14, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
the people of eastern europe and spain don't like kneegros either........
but go to britain - generally speaking, the british and especially british women luv their kneegros - so much so in fact that the majority of british blak males r married to white british women.......
Ooohhhh. Lets hope Prince Harry makes a dark and lovely girl his princess.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#4 Nov 14, 2013
Big lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooohhhh. Lets hope Prince Harry makes a dark and lovely girl his princess.
no - the estqblishment would never allow the prince to marry a knigra.......

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#6 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>no - the estqblishment would never allow the prince to marry a knigra.......
You have forgotten, boy, Lady Di, before she passed, was 'messing' around with a non-white man.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#7 Nov 14, 2013
Lord Obsidio wrote:
<quoted text>
You have forgotten, boy, Lady Di, before she passed, was 'messing' around with a non-white man.
...and thats y they killed her........but he still wasn't a knigra........blax r considered to b the lowest form.........

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#8 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>...and thats y they killed her........but he still wasn't a knigra........blax r considered to b the lowest form.........
This is the reason why you didn't 'get' her.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 14, 2013
Italian women are white so why should they not worship their men or favor them before other men. It's a totally different thing from Japs etc
You Know My Name

Dagenham, UK

#10 Nov 14, 2013
Jace69WorldWide wrote:
I was stationed over there while i was in the air force, got a bad vibe from the locals and i'm not just talking about the flabby old men either, the young ones even hated me and all the other 3 brothers on duty there. even the young women gave us some nasty looks, like they didn't want us (black men) there. and from what I've read on other sites native (non American) Italian women rank right up there with Jap/East Asian women in regards to White Man Worship Complex.
That's only true if your name isn't.... Well, you know my name.
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#11 Nov 14, 2013
Israel..And it's not even close!!
Jace69WorldWide

United States

#12 Nov 15, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
Israel..And it's not even close!!
HELL NO!!!! I don't like Jews I do not like Jew women I will not touch a Jew and I don't want Jews touching me.

Of all Whites, Jews are the worst, the meanest and greediest.

So NO, Israel is out of the question
lulu baby

Kenya

#14 Nov 15, 2013
Who gives a crap, Italy is like the third world of Europe....
Afro Carribean

London, UK

#15 Nov 18, 2013
This is a LIE. My black niece is dating an Italian. One of my best friend's was Italian. It's just No one likes African American's
Reverend Giblets

UK

#16 Nov 18, 2013
Lord Obsidio wrote:
<quoted text>
but he wasn't a kneegrow, was he? he was a rich doctor from Pakistan. I doubt she would have hung around with some welfare rapper who lived in an old car.
Reverend Giblets

UK

#17 Nov 18, 2013
lulu baby wrote:
Who gives a crap, Italy is like the third world of Europe....
it isn't , but Kenya is the third world of the third world. and Spain just sends you people back when you arrive in some half-sunken old boat.
Reverend Giblets

UK

#18 Nov 18, 2013
Jace69WorldWide wrote:
<quoted text>
HELL NO!!!! I don't like Jews I do not like Jew women I will not touch a Jew and I don't want Jews touching me.
Of all Whites, Jews are the worst, the meanest and greediest.
So NO, Israel is out of the question
I doubt any jew would go anywhere near you. They are scared of AIDS, muggings and rape.

Level 7

Location hidden

#19 Nov 18, 2013
I'm sorry that your experience was an unpleasant one. I lived in Italia for three years and had an entirely different experience. I lived in both large cities (Milano and Trieste) and a small village (Desio).

The larger cities were no different in social climate than that of those in large American cities, but in the small village, things were much more personal. I had old ladies baking and bring me fresh loaves of bread and pastries everyday, nagging me about not being dressed sufficiently for the weather etc..

Of course, in the small provincial, more conservative towns, the italian women were more reserve insofar as getting with a brother, but in the larger cities, there were no shortage of curious and willing ragazze, especially if you spoke the language.

And just as it is the case here in the states, the further south you go (excluding Roma), Napoli, Taranto, Reggio Calabria, the more resistance to open mixing you will find. But in the northern cities and regions, like Tuscano, Venezia, Firenze..no problem. Plus, there are many sisters in the northern cities from across the black diaspora.

One think I think is worthy of note however, is that Italians, like most Europeans aren't shy about staring at you without flinching. Here when people stare and you return the stare, they will avert their gaze, but they (the italians) will continue to stare at you. It took me a minute to adjust to that.

Level 7

Location hidden

#20 Nov 18, 2013
I personally found Croatia and Serbia to be more racially inclimate. The women were cool, but the men are crazy as fck. So, if you spend any time there...chill!
Afro Carribean

London, UK

#21 Nov 18, 2013
How can the Italian's be more racist than the white British and the white American's?
Afro Carribean

London, UK

#22 Nov 18, 2013
It depend's on the individual. I've had all sort's of women attracted to me. Israeli, African, Indian, Pakistani, Carribean etc. Why do African American's think they speak for the WHOLE black race?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 4 min DerekJ 211
ww are showing a decrease in desire for bm 5 min TheOriginalDoby 9
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 5 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 2,949
Trey Songz is the next James Bond for James Bo... 6 min bond 007 1
Science explains why cops shoot black men 9 min TheOriginalDoby 15
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Black Knight 97,973
Two NYPD Pigs "made good". 11 min TheOriginalDoby 6
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 27 min TheOriginalDoby 2,631
Siberian DNA data punks & debunks Afronazi cult... 33 min Gottz lV 190
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 51 min lmao 28,586
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 2 hr BeautifulSunrise21 544
More from around the web