First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Whites Lie

AOL

#1 May 9, 2010
will be on TVONE tonight at 9:00, for all of you pro black militants on this board. He states that "every black man wants a white woman in his bed".

Which brings me to this question: Is Farrakhan gay?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 May 9, 2010
Whites Lie wrote:
will be on TVONE tonight at 9:00, for all of you pro black militants on this board. He states that "every black man wants a white woman in his bed".
No just brutally honest. If AAM weren't made to feel guilty about dating and marrying WW there would be a lot more of it (read: UK).

Level 5

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3 May 9, 2010
Louis Farrakhan is baboozled and lead astray and is bamboozling and leading asray all that follow him...the blind leading the blind both will fall into a ditch.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4 May 9, 2010
Whoever watch please come back and tell us everything. I can not stand this man but I am really curious about this one.
Jermaine Malik Floyd

Buford, GA

#6 May 9, 2010
sassyntrashy wrote:
Whoever watch please come back and tell us everything. I can not stand this man but I am really curious about this one.
Without seeing the interview, I assume The Minister is making the point that society has falsely elevated Caucasian females driving the desire through ignorance. Caucasian females are the standard in this society via the media thus if a people lack knowledge of self and the truth; it is natural to desire what is against your best interest. Not suggesting all Caucasoid females are evil or anything like that but the relationship between African and Caucasian drives a divide between Africans. That divide prevents progressive or evolving thinking which prevents true change. BTW, The Minister is a friend. Why cannot you stand a man of principle.
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#7 May 9, 2010
"CALYPSO LOUIE" is just like Obama, a halfbreed!

What Muslim ever called his spiritual leader a "Minster"?

Louie Farra-the-coon suits him just fine!
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#8 May 9, 2010
I'm not a fan of his......but i am a little curious to see the interview. So i guess i have to catch "Tudors" at 11:00 p.m.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#10 May 9, 2010
I have it set to record on my DVR and I know he will be bringing nothing but the brutal truth which some people will not want to hear. Yes, I will definitely be watching it. I have nothing but respect for the man.
Whites Lie

York, PA

#9 May 9, 2010
Well I think Farrakhan had something to do with Malcolm X's assassination, so I am neutral on him.
LuvlyEmpress

Chicago, IL

#11 May 9, 2010
Whites Lie wrote:
Why do you ask if he's gay because he sees a trend?
MDJ

Location hidden

#12 May 9, 2010
Whites Lie wrote:
Well I think Farrakhan had something to do with Malcolm X's assassination, so I am neutral on him.
Well he did admit that he knew of it. And apologized to Malcolm's daughters. So you have every right being neutral.......you don't stand alone.
Whites Lie

York, PA

#13 May 9, 2010
LuvlyEmpress wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you ask if he's gay because he sees a trend?
Several things. First off not every black man wants a white woman in his bed, of course gay black men would not want ANY woman in their bed. Then I thought about Farrakhan and wondered if he had ever been linked to a woman sexually. That is why I asked the question.
Whites Lie

York, PA

#14 May 9, 2010
well he has a son who is 50 so that answers my question.
Whites Lie

York, PA

#15 May 9, 2010
MDJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he did admit that he knew of it. And apologized to Malcolm's daughters. So you have every right being neutral.......you don't stand alone.
You have to wonder how much damage the killing of Malcolm X did to the black community, and one of the people behind his killing is trying to be a "leader" of the black community? Yeah I will stay neutral.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#16 May 9, 2010
Whites Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Several things. First off not every black man wants a white woman in his bed, of course gay black men would not want ANY woman in their bed. Then I thought about Farrakhan and wondered if he had ever been linked to a woman sexually. That is why I asked the question.
He has kids..
MDJ

Location hidden

#17 May 9, 2010
Whites Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to wonder how much damage the killing of Malcolm X did to the black community, and one of the people behind his killing is trying to be a "leader" of the black community? Yeah I will stay neutral.
I will say this......Jealousy and Envy is a vicious emotion among people. Louis Farrakhan wanted the respect and popularity as Malcolm, and in his 76 years has never earn it and never will....
LuvlyEmpress

Chicago, IL

#18 May 9, 2010
Whites Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I thought about Farrakhan and wondered if he had ever been linked to a woman sexually. That is why I asked the question.
Farrakhan has been married to the same woman for over 50 years and has 9 children. One of his granddaughters is a model.
http://www.google.com/search...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0268093/bio
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_U2uWS4-j18c/SinwZ8l...
/Uq3mOBLGSh8/s1600-h/MLF+And+W ife.jpg
http://www.nndb.com/people/689/000023620/
LuvlyEmpress

Chicago, IL

#19 May 9, 2010
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_U2uWS4-j18c/SinwZ8l ...
/Uq3mOBLGSh8/s1600-h/MLF+And+W ife.jpg
LuvlyEmpress

Chicago, IL

#20 May 9, 2010
LuvlyEmpress

Chicago, IL

#21 May 9, 2010
Sorry for the bad link on #19

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black woman goes off in chinatown 2 min sassyntrashy 10
Proof East Indian Women Don't Want BM 2 min Capree 40
UN visits Detroit, Says Water Shut-Offs Violate... 7 min AFC South 8
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Barry Choomer Soetoo 1,126,707
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 13 min dreamhunk 25,630
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 15 min Sam I Am 276
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min Glimmer 95,833
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 20 min Phoenix Ascended 7,556
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 2 hr Harrisson 59
Is ISIS racist? 2 hr Hetero-Sapien 52

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE