Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#129 Apr 4, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
Lmao true story it just happened about 15 minutes ago.
I was at the mall and this black chick about 22 and her gay looking boy toy white boyfriend. Are in mall walking towards me , so I tell them word for word. " hey bit#$%h this is my mall. They don't reply they keep walking. Then I say it much louder. Hwy bitc#%%&he's get out of the mall. They finally stop right. I walk up to the black female. Get about 6 inches from her face. She asked who I was calling a bitc#%::h too. I said both of yall.
Then the white punk azz didn't even come stand up for his girl. She was defending him. So I called him a bitc#$%%h. And spit on her shoes and feet. Then I walked off since the white punk azz didn't do sheet. They called security on me. I get outside, and this security dude is in a suv. Starts asking me questions. I say im heading home. They try to bull crap me like they will call the cops lmao. I just tell him I got to get to work and leave. My heart is still pumping what a rush.
White guys are punks if some stranger calls my girl a bitc$&&#h im body slapping him asap.
Well when I cross paths with a BM/WW IR couple and make eye contact, I usually smell and say hello because I have class, confidence and my on love waiting at home for me. I don't have to act like an ignorant, jealous, lonely, insecure monkey throwing shyt at strangers to get attention.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#130 Apr 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually smell and say hello
Maybe you should shower more than once a week.

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#131 Apr 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually smell and say hello .
I know its a small typo but damn it was funny. lol!

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#132 Apr 4, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope nobody believed this ridiculous story.
LOL - someone's always waiting to get taken for a ride here on Topix.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#133 Apr 4, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>He's just a silly troll having fun on the internet.
Sir, it's horrible that some act like that even for amusement.

I hope today is a great day for you!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#134 Apr 4, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should shower more than once a week.
Damn it MumRa! I am the first to say I need to proof read before posting, any way that's smile and not smell,LOL!
David B

United States

#135 Apr 4, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope nobody believed this ridiculous story.
I believe his story & it's true.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#136 Apr 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn it MumRa! I am the first to say I need to proof read before posting, any way that's smile and not smell,LOL!
oooooh my bad.

:)

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#137 Apr 4, 2013
Lmao true story it just happened about 15 minutes ago.
I was at the mall and this black chick about 22 and her gay looking boy toy white boyfriend. Are in mall walking towards me , so I tell them word for word. " hey bit#$%h this is my mall. They don't reply they keep walking. Then I say it much louder. Hwy bitc#%%&he's get out of the mall. They finally stop right. I walk up to the black female. Get about 6 inches from her face. She asked who I was calling a bitc#%::h too. I said both of yall.
Then the white punk azz didn't even come stand up for his girl. She was defending him. So I called him a bitc#$%%h. And spit on her shoes and feet. Then I walked off since the white punk azz didn't do sheet. They called security on me. I get outside, and this security dude is in a suv. Starts asking me questions. I say im heading home. They try to bull crap me like they will call the cops lmao. I just tell him I got to get to work and leave. My heart is still pumping what a rush.
White guys are punks if some stranger calls my girl a bitc$&&#h im body slapping him asap.
What is there to be proud of? Acting like the typical jealous BM a***hole? They did the right thing in calling security on you. No one should be harassed by some hoodlum and no one should jeopardize their livelihood for some stranger. I hope they blacklist you from the mall.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#138 Apr 4, 2013
Chances are he had more to lose than you do and that says a lot for you.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Germantown, MD

#139 Apr 4, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Loool that chit was too funny.
Man I knew it was gonna be an instant class. That white man froze up like a stone clod punk. And let his woman defend him. I was like where they do that at? Sesame street!
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Germantown, MD

#140 Apr 4, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Wm are scared of us plain and simple. As well they should be cos they will get their azzes stomped out there if they even think of flexin.
Word!!!!!
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Germantown, MD

#141 Apr 4, 2013
Soul Hunter wrote:
Wtf is wrong with you? You just confirmed to everyone who read this post that you need to be locked in a cage that's all you did that and making bm look bad. Hope you didn't think mofo was suppose to come in here and hi-fi that bs that was just ignorant man.
So your telling me in 2013. Its now cool for a person to disrecpect your chick. And its cool for a man to do nothing about it?
whiteman

Folsom, LA

#142 Apr 4, 2013
AmEla I ain't scared just bring it. I wanted the white man to fight me dude wasn't about that life.
Warning message to white men if your going to date black women. Better be able to fight. nEw orleans, colorado, washington, arizona doesn't matter if your a white punk your a white punk.
Your a dumb thug spear chucker
whiteman

Folsom, LA

#144 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Word!!!!!
We are not scared we just have a life we worry about yakl dumn spear chuckers dont care about yall life
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Germantown, MD

#145 Apr 4, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
No its not about honour or respect, its about hate
You hate bw to the point that not only do you not want to date us but you dont want anyone else to date us either thats why you are trying to ruin peoples relationships
it benefits you in no way to see bw stay single while you parade around with asian b*tches
You're a hateful coon
You just don't understand what I had to deal with with this interracial dating black women. They love trying to get a reaction from black men. So yesterday I just made their wish come true. I bet they will never walk around my mall again.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Germantown, MD

#146 Apr 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when I cross paths with a BM/WW IR couple and make eye contact, I usually smell and say hello because I have class, confidence and my on love waiting at home for me. I don't have to act like an ignorant, jealous, lonely, insecure monkey throwing shyt at strangers to get attention.
Lmao ok cool. Your not me I like to already to stuff.
Troll Hunter

Bronx, NY

#147 Apr 4, 2013
AlienChild wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fuŠking ignoramus. Thinking it's cool to walk around intimidating people. Grow the fuŠk up and be productive.
Not people,whites.:-)
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Germantown, MD

#148 Apr 4, 2013
VirgoSLC wrote:
<quoted text>What is there to be proud of? Acting like the typical jealous BM a***hole? They did the right thing in calling security on you. No one should be harassed by some hoodlum and no one should jeopardize their livelihood for some stranger. I hope they blacklist you from the mall.
I loved it. Nope I wasn't blacklisted from that mall. I run that mall. I own that mall. Its mine I have been going their since middle school. I will go back Friday night and walk around like a King.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Germantown, MD

#149 Apr 4, 2013
VirgoSLC wrote:
Chances are he had more to lose than you do and that says a lot for you.
Exactly he didn't want to lose the tampon in his vagina. So he didn't fight me. He was a pu
.$$y.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,216,922
I want My white wife to carry a black Mans baby. (Nov '09) 3 min Becontree2001uk 331
Black people's IQ scores are increasing!!!! (Nov '13) 3 min ThatBlackGuy 32
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Undisputed Facts 115,181
Africa, Russia, South America vs Europe, Asia, USA 8 min UruEuWauWau 3
5 Reasons "Non-Blacks" Are Most Active on Black... 9 min Sugar Ray Robinson 13
Black Men think they own all Women of Color 14 min Sugar Ray Robinson 14
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 17 min xxxrayted 132
Best cities for interracial dating? (Dec '07) 40 min Sugar Ray Robinson 485
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr NotSoDivineMsM 123,685
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr dcool 32,518
More from around the web