i saw an IRBW and her white boytoy today
Micko

Ireland

#106 Apr 3, 2013
I almost forgot that the queer spat on a woman too.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#107 Apr 3, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, why the fixation on white men with black women when you clearly are into Asian women?
You seem to be hypocritical in your stance in my opinion.
If your a black woman and you keep throwing it in my face that your with a white man. And you want me to react. Fine I will give you the show you want. But someone is getting spat on. I love to spit on people like their sheet in a toilet.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#108 Apr 3, 2013
Micko wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of wimpy yank bullsh*t. Americans aren't tough full stop. Black or white doesn't matter. Americans are all talk, just like your silly ass in this story, mouthing out of you to some woman LOL what a hard man you are. You talk about honour in another post? What sort of real man goes and starts mouthing at a woman minding her own business, where's the honour in that? If that were my gf your dumb ass was mouthing off to, you'd be left sucking from a straw the rest of your life, because I wouldn't stop once you and your 240 pounds of fat were lying on the ground. Yankie boy.
I hope we meet some day.
I live in Washington dc America anytime, any place man. Im ready to go. I called the white man a bit$%%#h. When the black chick asked me who I called a bit#&&#h I said to the white man. He never said I word. I wanted to fight him he stood like 24 feet away. The black chick is the one who stood her ground in a way. But it's old news now I can't wait to punk another white man next month.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#109 Apr 3, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another ignorant piece of ghetto trash, you should have been arrested and charged with assault.
Assault how? I didn't touch her. I was a good 24 feet away from the white man.( he was scared clearly). Like I told the security guard I didn't break any laws. In America we can speak our minds. Freedom of speech.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#110 Apr 3, 2013
Micko wrote:
I almost forgot that the queer spat on a woman too.
I spat on her shoes and feet. I love spitting on people its worse than punching if you ask me.:-)

I wanted to spit in her face, but im human.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#111 Apr 3, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
I've had this happen before.
When I was in the Military I dated a few black chicks. When in public these ignorant black males would be jealous of me seeing me with this beautiful black girl :)
I was use to the looks of jealousy, but when one ignorant mofo tried to grab my girls hand at the club...I put his ass down.
All he could do is scream "get off me N####" lol
Him like most black thugs will not fight white men unless they have their "DL" boys with them...smh
If they would've been me BLA, you would be toothless right now, boy.
Next!
I tried and tried, and tried, and tried to get the white dude to fight me . Called him a bit#$%%#h called his girl a bit#&&$#h told him to get out of my mall. Walked over to him. I don't even know what he sounds like. Because he didn't talk.

Maybe one day I'll run into a white man who wants to defend his black girlfriend in public. I haven't found that man yet. Ball is in your court white men. The black woman is always the person who talks to me.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#112 Apr 3, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
Lmao true story it just happened about 15 minutes ago.
I was at the mall and this black chick about 22 and her gay looking boy toy white boyfriend. Are in mall walking towards me , so I tell them word for word. " hey bit#$%h this is my mall. They don't reply they keep walking. Then I say it much louder. Hwy bitc#%%&he's get out of the mall. They finally stop right. I walk up to the black female. Get about 6 inches from her face. She asked who I was calling a bitc#%::h too. I said both of yall.
Then the white punk azz didn't even come stand up for his girl. She was defending him. So I called him a bitc#$%%h. And spit on her shoes and feet. Then I walked off since the white punk azz didn't do sheet. They called security on me. I get outside, and this security dude is in a suv. Starts asking me questions. I say im heading home. They try to bull crap me like they will call the cops lmao. I just tell him I got to get to work and leave. My heart is still pumping what a rush.
White guys are punks if some stranger calls my girl a bitc$&&#h im body slapping him asap.
Delusions of grandeur from a broke negro pssshh you have no job therefore u had no place to go even if security did stop your arse for this made up event....

My man dint play that shyt and he laid out a 6'3 200 black dude already so you aint nithing but chump change if u came charging lol
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#113 Apr 3, 2013
Isw I knew you would come baby. I heard your fat butt coming into my thread. Its a fake event yet you say your man would beat me up. I wish he would.try it. I would put him to sleep and turn his skull into a.feeding bowl. The only white men who half way defend black women are Italian men. Regular USA UK assie white men are.straight up punks.
Alfie

UK

#114 Apr 3, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusions of grandeur from a broke negro pssshh you have no job therefore u had no place to go even if security did stop your arse for this made up event....
My man dint play that shyt and he laid out a 6'3 200 black dude already so you aint nithing but chump change if u came charging lol
laid out a negro.
then the krakka n the sheboon wud get a bullet
in the head.
Alfie

UK

#115 Apr 3, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
I've had this happen before.
When I was in the Military I dated a few black chicks. When in public these ignorant black males would be jealous of me seeing me with this beautiful black girl :)
I was use to the looks of jealousy, but when one ignorant mofo tried to grab my girls hand at the club...I put his ass down.
All he could do is scream "get off me N####" lol
Him like most black thugs will not fight white men unless they have their "DL" boys with them...smh
If they would've been me BLA, you would be toothless right now, boy.
Next!
blk man toothless.
then u n. ur sheboon nicca bytch wud get put
on ice..
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#116 Apr 3, 2013
I was at the mall and this black chick about 22 and her gay looking boy toy white boyfriend. Are in mall walking towards me , so I tell them word for word. " hey bit#$%h this is my mall. They don't reply they keep walking. Then I say it much louder. Hwy bitc#%%&he's get out of the mall. They finally stop right. I walk up to the black female. Get about 6 inches from her face. She asked who I was calling a bitc#%::h too. I said both of yall.
Then the white punk azz didn't even come stand up for his girl. She was defending him. So I called him a bitc#$%%h. And spit on her shoes and feet. Then I walked off since the white punk azz didn't do sheet. They called security on me. I get outside, and this security dude is in a suv. Starts asking me questions. I say im heading home. They try to bull crap me like they will call the cops lmao. I just tell him I got to get to work and leave. My heart is still pumping what a rush.
White guys are punks if some stranger calls my girl a bitc$&&#h im body slapping him asap.
Loool that chit was too funny.
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#117 Apr 3, 2013
Im always looking for material to entertain the people of topic. But I have seen Black guys defend their girlfriends. I have personally seen one Mexican man fight off two black men defending his woman. I have even seen gay men stand up for themselves.
This is the first time I have ever seen an adult male hide like a coward and not defend his lady. This is the 2nd time I have seen white men get punked in public like this. Black women you might as well date butch lesbians. Because white men can't and won't defend you. Sheet is shameful.
Wm are scared of us plain and simple. As well they should be cos they will get their azzes stomped out there if they even think of flexin.
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#118 Apr 3, 2013
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what my post stated too ^^^^ smh. It's no wonder why so many BW are now dating outside of their group.
And REALLY getting treated like chattel.
Soul Hunter

United States

#119 Apr 3, 2013
Wtf is wrong with you? You just confirmed to everyone who read this post that you need to be locked in a cage that's all you did that and making bm look bad. Hope you didn't think mofo was suppose to come in here and hi-fi that bs that was just ignorant man.
Alfie

UK

#121 Apr 3, 2013
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what my post stated too ^^^^ smh. It's no wonder why so many BW are now dating outside of their group.
sheboons date out coz they r treacherous
whor...ing shebeast.
in dating out they get treated like bytches

Since: Mar 13

United States

#122 Apr 3, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Wm are scared of us plain and simple. As well they should be cos they will get their azzes stomped out there if they even think of flexin.
You're a fu©king ignoramus. Thinking it's cool to walk around intimidating people. Grow the fu©k up and be productive.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#123 Apr 4, 2013
You can love Asian Women, but it is a crime when a Black Woman is with a White Man. People can date whomever they desire. SMDH
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#126 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>If your a black woman and you keep throwing it in my face that your with a white man. And you want me to react. Fine I will give you the show you want. But someone is getting spat on. I love to spit on people like their sheet in a toilet.
Sir, so you're allowing others to control you. Please seek counseling before you end up before a judge in a court of law.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#127 Apr 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, so you're allowing others to control you. Please seek counseling before you end up before a judge in a court of law.
He's just a silly troll having fun on the internet.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#128 Apr 4, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just a silly troll having fun on the internet.
I hope nobody believed this ridiculous story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Black Women Are Dumb! 1 min Drilling for the ... 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min Moses 46,302
why are white people so ugly? 3 min John 115
Poll DID TOPIX DISCONTINUE the HUMAN SEXUALITY FORUM? (Jul '10) 10 min prakhikha 2
Why are Mexicans Becoming Racist Towards White ... (Feb '13) 21 min EDUCATEYOURSELF 272
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 25 min Nopal 279
Why do black women HATE black men so much? 25 min Stupid Thread 107
The UK has left the EU 32 min Moses 90
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 37 min Moses 32,584
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 4 hr Harrisson 42
More from around the web